丅ᕼᗴ ᒪ ᔕɊᑌᗩᗪ - L x OC -

By Mwua05

Prepare for *TASK FORCE SHOCK HORROR* as Lola sweeps L off his feet, adopts Near and Mello, and skillfully di... More

strange unknown places.
life gets 99.9% better.
crazy fan-girls.
Lola's travels and adventures.
L's successors bond.
L's problems.
Sane children.
I am forcefully removed from my home.
It's... Christmas!
Mild distractions.
Fleas on a sugar rush.
Shocked and horrified.
Choking and spluttering.
One big happy family...
84.7% clueless.
Mango is feeling very emotional.
Yes, the origami chickens have returned.
Personal space.
Traumatised for life.
I want chocolate.
Friends don't hit each other with chocolate bars.
Godly hugs.
A feisty little inconvenience.
Stop peer-pressuring my boyfriend.
L is mine.
No one punches L in the face.
A massive sleepover...
I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret...
I am beautiful!
Childish behaviour and inevitable death.
'One punch' him to the moon.
Light's godly face is purple.
Watari is a savage old man.
Naomi Misora
I don't even have a title hehehehehe
The 5th of November.
WOOOHOOOO!!!
The Key is magical and I do naughty things.
L tries to chuck me out the window.
I have a Watermelone.
L fails at being serious.
My eardrums are blown to smithereens.
Mello is a dodgy kid.
Light disrespects my human life.
I kill the people.
Mello is emotional.
Three tiny Ls.
Light is a name stealer.
Kind parenting.
They are good at looking.
L hasn't showered in 300 years.
Preparations for the dodgy meeting...
Takada sort of dies?
something
Armpits.
I HAVE NEWS IT'S SO EXCITING OMG OMG OMG
deus ex machina

Waffles and pineapple juice on the balcony.

1.1K 53 34
By Mwua05

"Stop worrying..." L mutters, tilting his head to send me a bored glance. "I tested you myself, you know everything you need to know to get full marks."

We're in Watari's car on the way to the university entrance exams, and I can't get my mind off how I learnt so much by doing absolutely nothing.

Somehow I understand maths that I had never heard of, I know about countries and events in history that no one has taught me...

I guess that's what to expect when you magically pop into an anime: VERY STRANGE THINGS.

Maybe it was Damian's funny idea of helping me.

If I was the only stupid character (apart from Misa) Light would be suspicious that I existed.

"I'm craving waffles..." I sigh and watch the colourful blossom trees speeding by.

L sighs as well. "Me too."

"Why don't we get waffles afterwards?" I ask him.

L looks like he's considering my intelligent proposal. "Watari can get us waffles," he decides.

"I want to eat them outside."

"Really?" L puts a thumb to his lip. "I want to eat them on my chair..."

I suddenly am hit by a stroke of brilliance. "We can put your chair OUTSIDE!"

L blinks with an unreadable expression. "No."

I glare at him. "You need more sunlight," I scold in a very motherly way.

L just rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm serious! You will suffer from vitamin deficiencies!"

L calculates me for a moment or two. "You're nervous, aren't you?" he deduces.

How did he GUESS?

"No," I lie.

L frowns softly. "You'll do fine, it doesn't matter that much anyway, as long as you get a decent score."

Eventually, we arrive on campus and L holds out a hand to help me out of the fancy black car.

"Good luck both of you, I will be here when you're finished," Watari says cheerfully, before waving us off as we make our way to the main building.

It's a nice university, with large open spaces and a massive fancy old building right at the end of a wide path surrounded by symmetrical trees.

"Are you ready?" L asks in monotone.

I take a deep breath. "One last hug?" I plead.

"No, Lola, no hugs in public. It's very dangerous," L tells me gravely.

I sigh when I realise he's right. "Fine..." I mutter sourly.

L frowns. "Don't be sad, I promise I'll give you a hug when we're back."

"Or I might die."

L smiles and we head inside the building to where the exam will be taking place, most of the students have already arrived and are sitting nervously at their desks.

I take my seat in the row in front of L and begin spinning my pencil on my finger.

I was doing really well until it slipped off and clattered onto the floor.

oH.

I reach to pick it up, but someone beats me to it.

"Oh, thanks," I say, lifting my head up to glance at the person.

"No problem." Light replies with a small smile.

I turn away so that I'm not facing him before I bless the world with my best expression of shock horror.

The brunette slips grAcefully into the desk beside me.

I can already feel L's very round eyes burning into the back of Light's head.

Wow, I'm really thirsty...

I want some pineapple juice.

The examiner - or whatever he's called - stands at the front of the room. "And, begin!" he cries.

I used to love exams at school.

I know what your thinking;

'WHAAAAAT?'

But I enjoyed watching my fellow students suffer as my careful revision and attention paid off.

The man paces down the rows of desks with hawklike eyes. "You there, student number 162, sit properly in your chair!" he scolds.

I turn to catch a glimpse of L with his eyes still glued to the back of Light's head and his toes poking out onto the desk.

I stuff my mouth into my sleeve to stifle my snorts of laughter.

Light is distracted from an epic staring competition with L to glaring at me like I'm utterly delusional.

"What's so funny?" he whispers accusingly.

Wow, Light defending L!

"N-nothing!" I stammer, tears of laughter rolling down my face. "Ryuga is... hahaha!"

"Oh, you know that guy..." Light dismisses, looking back down at the paper and finally beginning to write.

I do the same and actually find them pretty easy.

It's like someone just downloaded KNOWLEDGE into my brain.

The exam ends soon after I complete the papers as best I can, and I hand it into the examiner who stares into my SOUL.

What with him?

Dodgy fella...

【L】

"Do you still want waffles?"

"Yes," I reply, "and pineapple juice, and we have to eat them outside."

It'll be a few days until the opening ceremony, so we don't have to come back to the university for a while.

Watari has found us waffles and pineapple juice, he even bought enough for Near, Mello, and Naomi!

When we arrive back at the hotel I put some pillows on the balcony and we sit there to eat.

"Who's idea was this?" Mello asks, bemused, as he slumps onto a pillow with a waffle that looks like it's been drowned in an ocean of chocolate sauce.

"Guess..." L mutters in monotone.

I hand Near a waffle. "This is a great idea!" I clap my hands together.

"I'm starving..." Naomi is practically drooling.

"Who wants strawberries?" I ask.

"Chocolate." Mello scowls frighteningly with chocolate already covering his face.

tHis child!

Near grins faintly.

【L】

Some smart looking kids are hanging out at the entrance to the building, L and I are sitting on a bench sharing some sweets and watching them like the creepy children we are.

There's one left.

I snatch the packet from L to steal it.

L glares at me. "If you eat that sweet... you have to answer one question, completely truthfully," he threatens.

I take a deep breath, weighing out my options.

fOod.

I eat the sweet.

L looks unsure.

"You have to ask me the question now," I say, kinda curious now about what it could be.

L looks deep into my eyes. "Are you in love with me?" he asks.

Well, that sure was blatant.

My brain malfunctions.

"So I was right... huh..." he muses with his thumb on his lip.

Oh lord.

Heknewalalongandhedidn'tsayanythingbutheworkedoutthatilovehimandnowhe'ssureohmygoodnessialwaysdreamedthisdaywouldcomenowidon'thavetopretendidon'tlovehimwhenactaullyireallyreallydoandwecanbeacoupleandiwon'tbefriendzonedanymorebecausethatwasreallydespressingbecauseiwanthischildrenhangonbutdoesheloveme?

"Lola?"

I inhale a small fly.

"YES?"

I didn't actually just inhale a fly.

It just felt like I did.

L tilts his head in a scrutinising way. "Would you... kiss me again?"

"WHY?" I subconsciously blurt out.

"You don't want to?" L pouts in a hurt way.

"No... I..."

OH, DAMN HIM!

"You annoying smart person!" I say, exasperated by my confusion. "I'll do it!" I say and cup his cheeks in my hands.

Before I change my mind or have a mental breakdown, I mould our lips together.

His lips are soft and still taste like coffee.

I don't think I've ever been this close to a persons face...

The rosiness of his cheeks seems to spread onto mine.

I shift to be closer to him, and his hand brushes against the key.

Whatever dOdgy secrets it may hold, without this key I wouldn't be here right now.

So let's all give a cheer for my magic key and messed up social life!

I pull away, leaving a gap of space to stare into his dark eyes.

He's nervous... I think.

Too nervous to admit how he feels about me... and I'm pretty terrified.

I mean, he could still be killed, after all.

And I'm very irresponsible to be in a relationship with the worlds greatest detective...

【L】

The ceremony isn't very interesting.

"And now for the freshman address, freshman representative, Light Yagami..."

"Yes!" Light stands smartly.

"And freshman representative, Hideki Ryuga."

"Oh, um, yes!" L snaps out of his daydream and follows Light onto the stage.

Damn, guess I wasn't smart enough to get to say words...

Light reads from the piece of paper with enthusiasm and perfect pronunciation.

L sounds like Siri.

Everyone claps politely.

The two geniuses take their seats beside me.

"I'm impressed with your abilities and your sense of justice." L watches his suspect out of the corner of his eyes. "If you promise not to tell anyone about this, I have important information concerning the Kira investigation that I'd like to share with you..."

Light turns to face him confidently. "I won't tell anyone, what is it?"

It's as if all of the noise and all of the human presence has just been snuffed out by a hoover.

Also known as dramatic silence.

"I want to tell you, I'm L," the detective whispers.

After a moment, Light's eyes reach me, and he seems deep in thought.

He turns back to L. "If you are who you say you are, you have nothing but my respect and admiration."

"Thank you," L responds.

"I'm Freya, I exist here and sort of help." I grin at the flustered killer, although he's doing pretty well at hiding his discomfort.

"The reason the two of us chose to reveal our identities to you is that we think you could be of some help to us with the Kira investigation," L explains.

We all sit in silence for a moment as L thought things through, no doubt his thoughts are very different than they would have been in this scene thanks to Naomi.

He's probably thinking of how unlikely it is that Light's not Kira.

"Woohoo... If this guy is really L like he says then consider me impressed!" Ryuk chuckles.

I have to literally zip my mouth shut to prevent myself from bursting out with something like; 'HEY RYUK HOW IT GOING I LOVE APPLES TOO COME FOLLOW ME AROUND AND WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS!!!!!'

Instead, I just wink at the grinning shinigami, whose eyes almost entirely bulge out of his sockets at my gesture.

Once the ceremony ends, L calls over to Light who is on his way out of the building.

"You hear that? I think it's your new friends," Ryuk teases.

"Uh, nice meeting you," L says nervously, standing with me beside Watari's fancy car.

"Yes, bye!" I wave, and Watari opens the door.

"Take care," says Light.

Naturally.

Because I'm such a safe and careful person...

【L】

Once back at headquarters, we discuss Light's reaction to us revealing our identities.

"I know that Light Yagami is Kira, you wouldn't have brought Naomi otherwise, nor be saying how flustered he seemed when he was clearly acting completely normal."

I sigh. "Yeah, I knew you'd guess it."

L seems pleased by my faith in him.

"But don't get too excited, there's a long road ahead of us yet." I frown, being moderately serious for once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just thinking abt what if someone in the real world had Kira's powers and started sorting out all this crazy shit that's going on rn?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Mwua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 58 14
scenarios and preferences for death note headcanons added too good luck imagine you as their love of life
325K 12K 68
Y/n's Life is a nightmare . But what happens when she gets transported into Death Note, her favourite anime and meets Light Yagami as a child? Y/n an...
657K 24K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
602K 21K 81
Y/n didn't expect her life to take a turn for the weird. She along with her best friend Light Yagami join L on the Kira case. Y/n was smart and a gre...