ANNOYING ♡ JENLISA

By karinasbestie

Unnie you look beautiful as always." "Jen I got a bad grade on my test, so can you help me with corrections?"... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
♡Uno♡
Dos
♡Tres♡
Cuatro
♡Cinco♡
Seis
♡Siete♡
Ocho
♡Nueve♡
Diez
♡Once♡
Doce
♡Trece♡
Catorce
♡Quince♡
Dieciséis
♡Thank U Soooo much♡
Dieciocho
♡Diecinueve♡
20
♡Veintiuno♡
♡Veintitrés♡
Veinticuatro
♡Veinticinco♡
Veintiséis
♡Veintisiete♡
Veintiocho
♡Veintinueve♡
30
♡Trienta y Uno♡
Treinta y Dos
♡Treinta y tres♡
♡Treinta y Cuatro/Cinco♡
Treinta y Seis
♡Treinta y Siete♡
Treinta y ocho
♡Treinta y Nueve♡
♡40♡
♡Cuarenta y Uno♡
♡Cuarenta y Dos♡
♡Cuarenta y Tres♡
♡Cuarenta y Cuatro♡
♡Cuarenta y Cinco♡
♡Cuarenta y Seis♡
♡Cuarenta y Siete♡
♡Cuarenta y Ocho♡
♡Cuarenta y Nueve♡
50

Veintidós

16K 539 114
By karinasbestie

The smile on Soojin's face drops. She places her beer on the floor and let's out a forced chuckle. "Jennie, do you hear yourself? Why would I kill a person. Specifically seunghee?"

"Oh don't act stupid. Mina had all the evidence to prove your claims wrong but they stated you were innocent because you kept saying it was your twin. Let's not forget too that your daddy's money helped your pathetic ass." Taehyung retorts.

Soojin rolled her eyes and gets up from her spot. "Because it was the truth, stupid. I arrived late to the scene and called the police when I saw her bleeding on the floor. Why would I kill her when I considered seunghee as my sister."

"Isn't it obvious. You were jealous of the relationship she had with Jennie." He says.

"Unnie. You killed someone?" Lisa quietly asks, looking at her. The red-haired girl shook her head and walks to where Lisa was sitting."Of course not Lili. I don't know why your dumb friends would think like that."

Jennie scoffs, not surprised that she was lying and pulling the victim card.

"I sadly have to leave as my mom doesn't want me staying up late." Soojin says. "Thanks for inviting me, hanbin." She smiles at the drunk male who gives her a thumbs up. She opens the door and is about to leave but stops. "Oh I almost forgot. Don't be late on our date tomorrow, Nini. See you later love" She sends a wink and finally leaves.

♡Lisa's pov♡

"Don't be late on our date tomorrow, Nini."

I forgot about the announcement of their relationship but the reminder of their date made me remember.

I felt my half tattoo burn when she had told me that Jennie was hers. I guess I'm happy for them to be dating. Right? I should be happy that Jennie found someone who could love her. Oh Who am I kidding, I'm not happy. Now I just have to act like I'm not hurt and accept that they will probably be soulmates too.

I should be feeling guilty for being jealous and in denial but I don't care right now. I think I have the right to feel like this since I have crush on Jennie and the way she's been treating me differently.

I just. I find it shocking that Jennie would date somebody because she always rejects the person who asks her if she would like to be theirs. She hasn't accepted anyone for a long time.

My mom was right the whole time.

Me and Jennie are opposites. We will never be together or even close to soulmates.

I digged myself into a hole that I knew would trap me into fantasies and there was no way out of it.

It was too late.

💔

Lisa sits on the floor, watching random people have fun dancing as they have smiles on their faces. She watches the couple who's faces shared the same emotion since they were dancing. Laughter and love shown. It just made her feel more upset.

How did soojin make jennie fall in love with her. Jennie didn't show any signs of her being together with somebody or having a crush. No signs of being in love. Jennie didn't care if she told you in a harsh way that she had no interest in you. None of this made sense. If they were really dating how come Jennie was being flirty with her these couple days but at the same time has a girlfriend.

What hurts more is that soojin is a special person to Jennie since it was revealed that they had been together years ago. What they had before must've been something very important to them because they are back with each other. Not only that but Lisa has to stop calling jennie her "princess" or any sweet nicknames. Lisa has to stop being clingy and stop giving her kisses.

Bambam notices the sad blondie and excuses himself before walking towards her. He sighs and sits next to her. "Lili do you actually believe what that bitch said." She nods. "Please tell me you're lying because if you aren't I'm going to start thinking you failed english class on purpose."

Lisa glared at him and playfully pushed him. "Can't you see that soojin and jennie are dating? She literally told us and jennie didn't even deny it!"

"Honey are you blind?"

"Bambam I'm being serious right now."

"Let me ask you a question then. You have to answer honestly."

"Go ahead."

"What if jennie has two tattoo marks."

Lisa laughed. "That would be cool but very impossible in this situation. It's would be rare."

"Impossible? Not really." Bambam says. "My cousin had two tattoo marks and guess who they were?"

"Bam don't tell me lies. "

"I'm not! This actually happend. She said to not tell anyone but I'm telling you."

"Fine. It was sorn and her recent boyfriend?" Lisa guessed while having a not amused face.

"Sorn and Ten." He corrected. Lisa eyes widen and she gasped. "Stop playing with me. So how does johnny and ten-"

"They do but they go meet her secretly."

"Okay then I believe you but if she had two tattoos then it still wouldn't be-"

"You don't know."

"I do know. Jennie would probaly hate me forever if I was her soulmate."

"Why are you being so negative."

"What do you mean why? Bam I just got told that my crush is in a relationship! Do you expect me to feel excited? Because I won't. I feel angry and jealous that I didn't get a chance with her!"

"You're what?"

"I'm sad and jealous..."

"You're what? I can't hear you?"

Lisa huffed as more tears poured out of her eyes. "I'm sad and jealous because my Jennie isn't mine!"

Bambam gives Jennie a warning look before leaving the two alone to discuss.

Jennie doesn't hesitate to wipe her tears away and softly hug her. She had never seen Lisa like this before and it was making her feel guilty. "Don't cry, lili."

Lisa huffs. "W-why shouldn't I? I deserve to let my sadness out. Keeping your tears will only make it worse."

"You're making someone want to kiss your tears away." Jennie says and Lisa rolls her eyes.

Lisa scoffs again. "Nobody would do that Nini."

"But I will."

And their lips touch

💔
_______________________________________

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 20.9K 34
"Can i ask you a question?"- L "What is it?"- J "Am I not enough?"- L "N-no your more than enough"- J "Then how the f*ck could you do this to me?!!"...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

70.6K 2.4K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
37.6K 473 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...