Lycaon Camp

Door eternalxrry

Omega Louis attends the prestigious Lycaon Summer Camp, where he meets a curly haired alpha who may be too co... Meer

The Introduction
The Jealousy
The Situation
The Rejection
The Altercation
The Frustration
The Preparation
The Resolution
The Conversation

The Flirtation

1.3K 71 20
Door eternalxrry

Warning, slight mention of daddy kink, if you don't like don't read. 

Hello my lovelies, I've had some spare time so I've been able to write a chapter for you guys. :) 

I'm not sure about this fic anymore to be honest, does anyone actually enjoy reading it? 

Anyways, here's the new chapter and I hope you guys like it. Enjoy! :) X 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lou love, it's time to wake up." A soothing voice says, gently running their fingers through my hair, trying to coax me awake.

I let out a small groan, curling into a tighter ball.

"Éros." The voice says more sternly, gently shaking me awake. I release a whine out of annoyance and slowly open my eyes.

Harry is laying on his side next to me, a fond look on his face.

"Why'd you wake me?" I grumble out, rubbing tiredly at my eyes.

"You've got to eat éros. It's time for tea." He says softly. "How are you feeling?" He asks in concern.

"M'okay." I say shyly, shifting my gaze to the bedsheet.

"Is your cheek hurting?" He asks, rubbing a thumb gently over my cheekbone.

"A little bit." I mumble quietly, causing him to let out a sigh. He gets up and holds his hand out for me.

"C'mon lets go to the dinner hall before we both miss food." He says, pulling me up. I blush as he hungrily looks me up and down. "Those pyjamas look good on you." He says gruffly.

"Thank you." I say shyly, cheeks remaining pink. He helps me up and turns around, allowing me to change quickly.

He takes my hand in his as we make our way downstairs. I can't help but feel like his hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me.

"Oh there you guys are!" Niall says from his spot on the sofa. "Are you alright Lou?" He asks sadly, feeling guilty for hurting the smaller omega.

"Yes Ni I'm fine." I say softly, forgiving him for the minor accident. "Maybe next time, let's just not go into the water?" I say shyly, still feeling stupid over my phobia.

"Deal." He says softly, sending me a small guilty smile. Harry clears his throat.

"We're going for food, do you want to come with?" Harry asks. Niall shakes his head.

"I should probably wait for Li, thank you though." He declines, shifting his gaze back to the tv.

"Alright see you in a bit." Harry replies before whisking me out the door.

"I feel bad for him." I bite my lip nervously as we make our way to the dinner hall. "What if he gets in trouble with Liam?" I ask. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him for comfort. I settle into his side, sighing in content as I'm consumed by his heavenly scent.

"Even though he pressured you to go into the water, it was an accident éros. Li won't punish him severely, he was just reckless with both of your safety." Harry says softly, understanding my hesitancy.

"Still I feel guilty." I mumble begrudgingly.

"Well don't." He squeezes my hip gently as we join the dinner queue. "What would you like éros?"

I look at the board for today's menu and bite my lip in concentration.

"Uhm I'll have the chicken burger please." I say shyly. He nods his head and walks up to the counter, ordering food for the pair of us. The dinner lady passes him two trays and I trail behind him as he moves across the counter.

"Would you like dessert?" He asks. I shake my head, silently watching as he picks up a raspberry cheesecake for himself and two bottles of water. He carries the trays back to an empty table and I follow obediently behind him as he settles down.

He takes a clean set of cutlery and cuts my burger up into smaller pieces and I can't stop the flutter in my chest.

Usually only mated alphas bother to do such actions, not wanting their omegas to choke on their food. It's usually perceived as making sure the food is safe for their omegas to eat.

"There you go éros." He sends me a cheeky smile and picks up his own beef burger, taking a large bite. I mumble a small 'thanks' and tuck into my own food, picking off the bread and eating just the chicken. "Do you know what we're doing tomorrow?" He asks, popping some chips into his mouth.

"Um I think it's like arts and craft?" I say but it comes out more of a question. He just nods his head and continues eating.

I shyly eat my own chips, dipping one into the pot of sweet chilli sauce. Harry lets out a small chuckle and I look up at him questioningly.

"What?" I ask in confusion. He motions towards the corner of my lip, causing me to frown at him.

"You've got a little something there." He motions to the corner of his lips and I blush as I realise I must have gotten the sauce on my face.

"Oh." I say embarrassingly wiping my mouth. A small smile makes its way onto his face and he shakes his head.

"Here let me." He leans forward and licks his thumb, wiping the corner of my lip. I feel my cheeks burn from our close proximity and my breath hitches as I'm engulfed, once again, by his delicious scent.

"Thank you." I murmur bashfully. He rests his hand on my cheek and slowly leans in, his gaze flicking from my lips to my eyes. I nod gently and he leans closer.

Our lips are just about to touch but a tray is suddenly slammed onto the table, making us jump apart. Harry turns to glare at the person, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you want?" He asks rudely.

"Nothing from you mate." The strange alpha says sarcastically. "But you on the other hand, you pretty little thing." He turns to look at me, a smirk making its way onto his face. "Why don't we get to know each other omega?" Harry's fists clench and he rises from the table.

"How about you fuck off?" Harry says coldly, staring the other alpha down, using his height as an advantage to intimidate.

"Why don't you?" The alpha growls out, squaring up to Harry. I bite back a whine, not wanting Harry to get hurt, but I know if I intervene I could end up making it worse.

"Because he's my omega you fucking prick." Harry growls out, shifting so he's blocking most of my view.

The alpha laughs cockily. "No mark, no claim." He replies sarcastically. He moves closer to me and I feel Harry go tense. "If you ever want a real alpha come find me. My name is Nathan." He blows me a kiss and walks away, ignoring the growls Harry is letting out.

Harry doesn't move as he watches the dick walk away. I tug on the back of his shirt to try and get his attention, but it isn't until Nathan leaves the hall does he relax and shifts to face me.

"If he ever comes near you again, you let me know okay?" He asks sternly, a frown on his face.

"Yes daddy." I murmur nervously, biting my lip unsurely at his mood. He lets out a sigh.

"C'mon éros, let's get this food wrapped up and finish it back at our cabin." He says softly.

The walk back to the cabin is silent as I decide to let Harry brood, obviously still in a grump from our little interaction with that douchebag of an alpha.

He sets our wrapped up plates on the table and sits down at the head of the table. He looks at me and pats his lap expectantly. I blush but quickly comply with his wish, sitting in his lap. He lets out a content sigh and wraps his arm around me.

"I'm sorry." He says after a minute of silence.

"It's alright." I snuggle closer to his chest as he starts feeding me some chips. "Wasn't your fault he was such an arse." I reply bashfully, he lets out a little chuckle at my response.

He continues to feed me the rest of my food before returning to his own.

"You know I only want you daddy?" I say shyly, shifting a little bit so I can cuddle him better. I place a kiss just above his heart.

His chest rumbles and he pulls me tighter against him.

"Good éros." He mumbles as he rubs his face into my hair, placing small kisses.

"Oh there you guys are!" Liam exclaims as he walks in with Niall on his arm. "Ni said that you were in the dining hall?" He asks in confusion as they both sit down at the table.

Harry clears his throat. "There was a situation." He rolls his eyes and pulls me closer to him.

Liam looks at us with confusion.

"Hey Lou why don't we go in the hot tub?" Niall asks obviously noticing the tension between the two alphas.

"Alright." I say shyly, pecking Harry's cheek before getting up and following the blonde omega out the room. Not really understanding the sudden tense atmosphere between Liam and Harry.

"What was that all about?" Niall asks as we make our way into my room.

"An alpha tried hitting on me when we had tea." I sigh. "And now Harry's in like a mood." I reply from the bathroom as I change into a swimsuit and grab a towel.

I walk out to see Niall already changed and waiting by the balcony door, a thoughtful look on his face.

"What?" I ask curiously as we sit down in the tub. I sigh in content as my muscles begin to relax.

"It's just." He starts but pauses as he frowns. "I've known Harry for a real long time right, and I've just never seen him like this around another omega before." He bites his lip.

"What does that mean?" I ask nervously as he stares at me curiously.

"Personally, I think he likes you a lot and he just hasn't realised that yet. It would explain the funky mood he's in now." He says thoughtfully. "I'm going to be honest though, he has been a bit of player the last couple of years. And I don't want to get your hopes up or anything, but I think there may be feelings." He says sending me a small smile.

My heart flutters in my chest. Harry may have feelings for me?

"You think?" I ask shyly, not wanting to sound too hopeful.

"Yeah." He sends me another smile. "But I will warn you, he may fuck up. He get's all weird when it comes to emotions. Just please give him a chance, he's a good guy at heart." Niall says softly.

"M'kay." I reply nervously, hoping whatever is happening between me and Harry goes smoothly.

"Anyway, what happened earlier after we fell off the jet ski? It looked like you were having a panic attack." Niall asks.

"Oh yeah." I blush, instead looking at the bubbles. "I um, I've kinda got a phobia of like the sea." My cheeks continuing to burn pink.

"Oh I'm so sorry. If I had known I wouldn't of forced you to go on with me." He tells me sincerely, looking apologetic.

"It's honestly alright Ni." I smile at him to reassure him. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble with Liam." I murmur guiltily.

"Na it's alright." He smiles at the mention of his alpha. "He just gave me a stern talking to and a warning for what was to happen next time if I did it again." He says. "He's a little softie at heart."

"You guys are so cute together honestly." I say, hoping me and Harry will turn out like them.

"Thank you." He grins. "I love him so much and he's just great. Plus he's amazing in bed." He sends me a wink, causing me to blush.

"That's good." I mumble bashfully, not being able to stop the blush rising on my cheeks at the mention of sex.

"So how far have you gone?" He asks, not noticing my discomfort.

"Um." I squeak out, embarrassed.

"Sorry you don't have to answer, but we're both omegas and usually I share this stuff with friends back home so." He lets out a small laugh, causing me to smile a small smile as he soothes my nerves a little.

"I haven't." I whisper shyly. He looks at me in shock.

"Nothing at all?" He asks in shock. I shake my head.

"I've never felt comfortable with any of the alphas back home, so I just haven't done anything sexual." I reply truthfully. "They are pretty much just a bunch of knotheads back home honestly."

I roll my eyes at the thought of the stupid alphas back home and the amount of times I've been catcalled and had my bum pinched in the school hall.

"Oh god then I don't blame you." Niall groans. "Luckily in our pack we haven't got many knotheads. There was this one guy, Ben, who tried getting me to submit to him using his alpha voice, and both Harry and Li went absolutely spastic. Think Harry broke his nose actually. He ended up being banished from the pack." He rambles on.

"Well then you're lucky. My pack is full of them. They believe that all alphas are superior and us mere omegas are just there for their pleasure." I reply in distaste.

"That does sound shit." He says. "Why haven't you moved packs?" He asks curiously.

"My mum has been thinking about it. Cause we're pretty much mostly omegas in our family and she wants a better life for us all so."

"Ah that's good then." He smiles, tipping his head back as he relaxes. "God this tub is heavenly. My muscles are killing me from today."

The balcony door slides open from Harry's side and both alphas walk out.

"C'mon Ni, let's go to bed." Liam says softly, handing the towel to Niall.

"Alright goodnight Lou, H." He says waving as the couple leave.

"Are you alright now da-Harry?" I ask shyly, he just gives a nod of his head and sends me a smile, that doesn't reach his eyes. I feel my heart sink but I decide to ignore it.

"Okay, goodnight then." I say dejectedly. I get out the hot tub and quickly wrap the towel around myself.

"Éros." Harry calls out just as I slide the door open.

"Yeah?" I answer, as he walks towards me.

"I'm sorry." He says gently, he runs his hand through my fringe to move it out of my eyes and I let out a small purr at the feeling.

"Sorry for what?" I ask, looking up at him from underneath my eyelashes. He just shakes his head and leans down, pressing a light kiss on my lips.

I close my eyes as our lips touch, my heart fluttering in my chest, before Harry pulls away.

"Goodnight éros." Is all he says before walking back to his room.

Leaving me confused.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

388K 9.1K 7
Harry is 98% sure Louis hates him. So he feels like his bewilderment is justified when the omega offers to help him through his rut. Alpha Harry, Ome...
796K 23.4K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...
130K 6.2K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
9.1K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...