Twitter Gays ➳ [taekook]

By KookieBottoms

[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straig... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Please Read
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Q&A
56
57
58

55

96.5K 4.7K 9K
By KookieBottoms

Omg so sorry for the wait. 😔 A bitch has been unmotivated this week bc of school, but I'm trying!!

Also, OKAY I GET IT - THE HAND IN THAT LAST TWEET WAS A LITTLE SMALL. I was in a hurry and couldn't find any better pics. Let me live hsksjsk.

——————————

⠀⠀A smile was on Taehyung's face. He was used to Jungkook's whiny tendencies, so when he heard his baby's whining, he assumed he wanted cuddles or something. However, when he turned to face the younger, his irked face had Taehyung's smile faltering.

⠀⠀"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, placing a hand on Jungkook's thigh and smooching him on the cheek. "Wipe that pout off your face before I kiss it," Taehyung husked before going in for another kiss on the cheek.

⠀⠀"Stop- don't kiss me," Jungkook muttered, shrugging Taehyung's face away.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and scooted closer to Jungkook. "What'd I do?"

⠀⠀"I just saw your tweet," Jungkook grumbled. "Why- why would you post that?"

⠀⠀"Oh, come on. It was cute," Taehyung said. "I took it when you fell asleep on me. I didn't see the harm in posting it... I just- I just wanted to show you off, baby."

⠀⠀"If that's the case, then you could've posted a normal picture of us!" Jungkook snapped. "You don't need to post pictures of me like that for the whole world to see. I-I don't like it."

⠀⠀"Look, I'm sorry, Jungkook," Taehyung said softly. "I'll delete the tweet, okay? Just don't be mad at me, please~"

⠀⠀"I'm more than just some piece of ass for you to show off," Jungkook huffed, turning on his side to not face Taehyung.

⠀⠀"Kookie~" Taehyung drawled, wrapping himself behind Jungkook to where they were now in a spooning position. "I said I was sorry."

⠀⠀No response.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed lowly and brushed his fingers against Jungkook's waist, nuzzling his face into the nape of Jungkook's neck. "Seriously? We barely have three days left together and you're gonna spend it being mad at me?" he uttered against Jungkook's skin.

⠀⠀With Jungkook remaining quiet, Taehyung decided it would be better to give Jungkook his space and unwrapped his arms around Jungkook. However, upon doing so, Jungkook let out a quiet whine and grabbed Taehyung's hand, placing it back on his hip.

⠀⠀"N-No- don't let go," Jungkook mumbled to which Taehyung smiled before cuddling Jungkook again, his broad chest against Jungkook's back. "T-Taehyungie, I—"

⠀⠀"Baby~ look at me," Taehyung pleaded.

⠀⠀Although reluctant, Jungkook turned on his side, now face-to-face with a handsome Taehyung. "I'm sorry," Jungkook apologized, eyes averted down as he played with the collar of Taehyung's shirt.

⠀⠀"Wha- what? Why are you apologizing?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

⠀⠀"For being a brat and selfish sometimes," Jungkook said meekly. "You-you're right- we only have three days left together, and here I am being all dramatic and immature. I don't take your feelings into consideration enough, and I'm s-sorry."

⠀⠀"Aww, bun bun," Taehyung cooed, kissing at Jungkook's quivering lips. "Don't cry, okay? You're not selfish at all. If anything, I should've asked for your permission before posting that picture."

⠀⠀"Can we just pretend this never happened? I wanna make the most of the time we have left," Jungkook murmured, looking up at Taehyung with his big eyes.

⠀⠀"Of course." Taehyung smiled, grip around the small of Jungkook's back tightening. "And don't worry, we will. Tomorrow we'll go out and I'll spoil you- buy you whatever you want. Sound good, baby boy?"

⠀⠀"But you've already spent so much on your plane ticket and this hotel. You don't need to buy me anything. Having you here is enough," Jungkook said.

⠀⠀"Just accept the damn offer," Taehyung deadpanned. "I wouldn't offer to spend money if I couldn't afford it."

⠀⠀"Calm down, sugar daddy," Jungkook giggled.

⠀⠀"Say that again, but without the 'sugar' this time," Taehyung said, smirk on his face.

⠀⠀"You and your fucking daddy kink!"

⠀⠀Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and whined, "Come on~ Just call me daddy once!"

⠀⠀"Stop before I leave your crippled ass here and go back home," Jungkook retorted.

⠀⠀"Fine, you fucking brat," Taehyung grumbled, letting go of the younger.

⠀⠀"Hey~" Jungkook pouted and poked Taehyung's chest. "Don't stop. I like when you hold me."

⠀⠀Rolling his eyes, Taehyung snaked his arms around Jungkook's petite waist and pecked him on the lips. "I hope you know I love you for more than just your body, Jungkook."

⠀⠀"I know you do, Taehyungie. That was stupid of me to insinuate that you didn't." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's bandaged hand and looked at him with his doe eyes. "You took a knife for me. If that isn't love, I don't know what is."

⠀⠀"Damn right I did, and I'd take another," Taehyung rasped before Jungkook cupped his face and gave him a chaste kiss.

⠀⠀With their lips lingering, Jungkook smiled and said, "I love you, Taehyungie."

⠀⠀"I love you, too, Jungkookie."

⠀⠀After a few more kisses shared between the couple, Taehyung reached for his phone only for Jungkook to stop him. "Don't you want me to delete that tweet?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowed.

⠀⠀"I changed my mind. I'm fine with it," Jungkook explained. "And besides... my ass does look pretty nice in that picture."

⠀⠀"Fuck yeah it does," Taehyung husked, large hands slipping down Jungkook's back to his ass. "That caption wasn't a lie either," he whispered gruffly into Jungkook's ear, squeezing his ass.

⠀⠀As Taehyung continued to grope Jungkook's ass, Jungkook returned the favor and did the same, hands on Taehyung's perky bottom. "Hey! Who said you could touch my ass?!"

⠀⠀Jungkook quirked an eyebrow and frowned. "You literally grab and smack my ass 24/7. God forbid I do the same to you for once."

⠀⠀"But you're a bottom," Taehyung said. "You should touch my dick, if anything."

⠀⠀"So? Bottoms like booty, too," Jungkook retorted, "Jeez, calm down, Mr. Top. You act like I'm shoving my finger up your ass or something."

⠀⠀"Fine," Taehyung sighed. "Just don't grab it too roughly."

⠀⠀Jungkook giggled, grabbing Taehyung's ass lightly while Taehyung continued to grab Jungkook's ass roughly. Taehyung also managed to slap Jungkook's ass a few times. Jungkook didn't even consider doing the same, as he knew Taehyung would freak out.

⠀⠀The remainder of their night was spent cuddling and talking. Before bed, they facetime called Namjoon so Taehyung could check up on how Yeontan was doing. For the most part, the conversation went well- until Namjoon mentioned Taehyung's tweet and how Jungkook had a nice ass again.

⠀⠀As expected, Taehyung ranted about how Jungkook's ass belong to him only and then hung up. Yeah, he let his jealousy get the best of him, and what about it?

——————————

⠀⠀A variety of shopping bags were held by Taehyung as he walked with Jungkook through the shopping mall. See, Jungkook had insisted that he carry some of the bags, but Taehyung's ego and masculine pride refused. He'd went on a tangent about how Jungkook was his baby and it was his job to take care of him, so Jungkook let him be.

⠀⠀As for Taehyung's hand, he only had to use a bandaid for his wound now and he could carry things with both hands again. That was proven when he picked Jungkook up this morning. Being the brat he was, Jungkook had bragged about how he had bigger muscles, so Taehyung shut him up real quick.

⠀⠀Eyes scanning the stores they walked past, Taehyung stopped and nudged Jungkook. "How 'bout I buy you something like that, Kookie?" he suggested, pointing to the mannequin in the window with lingerie on. "Look all sexy just for me."

⠀⠀"I think the fuck not," Jungkook laughed dryly, sauntering away from the Victoria's Secret they stood in front of.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and darted over to catch up to him. "Come on! You're no fun!"

⠀⠀"Sorry, Taehyungie. It's just not really my thing," Jungkook said.

⠀⠀"You'd look so pretty in it, though- or maybe something like a skirt? That'd be cute."

⠀⠀Jungkook pursed his lips and thought it over. "Maybe next time you visit."

⠀⠀"Shit- r-really?" Taehyung questioned to which Jungkook nodded. "Don't get too excited, though. All I said was maybe."

⠀⠀Taehyung grinned smugly and stood behind Jungkook, giving his bottom one slight thrust and whispering, "Make sure not to wear anything underneath the skirt for easy access."

⠀⠀Jungkook smacked him on the chest lightly. "Shut up, you perv! We're in public!"

⠀⠀Taehyung laughed and followed Jungkook as he stormed off into a few more stores. Once they'd finished their shopping for the day, they walked past the last few stores and Jungkook quickly paused. "C'mon, Kookie," Taehyung urged.

⠀⠀Eyes big and lips pouting, Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's shirt and pointed at the pet store. "Can we go into the pet shop real quick? Please~"

⠀⠀Taehyung smiled and nodded before he was dragged inside the store. While Jungkook fawned over the puppies and kittens, Taehyung checked out the reptiles. As Jungkook continued to look at the array of animals, he stumbled upon a cage of bunnies and squealed.

⠀⠀Body coursing with excitement, Jungkook scurried around the the pet store to find his man. "Taehyungie, come quickly. There's these bun—"

⠀⠀Eyes widening in fear, Jungkook jumped back at the sight of Taehyung petting a mini python that was being held by an employee. Looking back at his scared boyfriend, Taehyung picked up their shopping bags and walked over. "What's the matter?"

⠀⠀"I-I hate snakes!" Jungkook squeaked.

⠀⠀"They're not that scary," Taehyung said.

⠀⠀Ignoring him, Jungkook waddled out of the reptile section and Taehyung pursued him. "Slow down," Taehyung spoke up to which Jungkook stopped by a fish tank.

⠀⠀"They're just so g-gross and slimy and-" Jungkook stammered, his body shuddering.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and set down their bags, giving Jungkook a hug. "Hey, relax," he voiced softly and Jungkook eased at that. "Now what did you wanna show me?"

⠀⠀"Bunnies!" Jungkook bubbled.

⠀⠀Taehyung smiled. "Okay. Let's go look at them then, bun bun."

⠀⠀Shopping bags in hand, Taehyung walked behind Jungkook as he was led to the cage of bunnies. While Jungkook cooed over the adorable bunnies, Taehyung stood behind him and held him, smiling at how adorable Jungkook's reaction was. However, Taehyung was known for ruining the moment and he did just that.

⠀⠀"Snakes aren't that bad, y'know," Taehyung said. "Besides, you seem to like the one in my pants."

⠀⠀When the joke had clicked, Jungkook grunted out an "ugh" before walking out of store in annoyance. Taehyung picked up the shopping bags and chased Jungkook. "Kookie, wait! I was joking!"

⠀⠀Yeah, he definitely wasn't getting laid tonight.

——————————

⠀⠀After an exhausting day of shopping, the couple had drove to a nearby café. Taehyung had insisted they get something to eat before returning to the hotel; Jungkook, although hesitant with how much money Taehyung had spent, ultimately agreed.

⠀⠀Now in the café, the couple walked up to the cashier to order. "Hi," Taehyung spoke deeply, "Can I get a coffee?" The cashier nodded and punched his order into the register while Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "What do you want, baby?"

⠀⠀"I'll have a hot chocolate," Jungkook said. "Ooh~" Jungkook squeaked as he spotted the array of pastries and bread, "and a banana nut muffin, please."

⠀⠀Taehyung gave Jungkook's ass a light pat and paid for their order. They then found a table to sit at to wait for their drinks to be made. Muffin in hand, Jungkook began to munch on it and Taehyung watched in adoration. He loved how puffy Jungkook's cheeks would get whenever he ate.

⠀⠀"Gotta take a piss. Be right back," Taehyung stated and Jungkook nodded, continuing to eat his muffin while Taehyung fled to the bathroom.

⠀⠀The bell to the café door had chimed and Jungkook turned to see who had entered. He felt himself almost choke on his muffin at the sight and turned back around in hopes he wouldn't be seen. As the familiar face ordered a latte, Jungkook's heart pitter-pattered at the sound of that familiar and deep voice; a voice that reminded him of nothing but heartbreak and drunken lies.

⠀⠀Jungkook pulled out his cellphone and pretend to be busy on it—an old trick to avoid people in public. However, it wasn't very successful as he felt a lanky figure stand beside him. "Jungkook?"

⠀⠀Letting out a gulp beforehand, Jungkook looked up and felt the bile in stomach whirling around like waves. "Ch-Chanyeol?"

——————————
Chanyeol: h-
My readers and Taehyung:

Wasn't sure about this chapter at first, but I'm okay with it. Seems a little filler, but I hope it wasn't boring!!

Only 3 more chapters. :(

Thank you for 900k+ reads. 💞 Gonna ugly cry when this shit reaches 1 million reads. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 9.8K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
68.3K 1.7K 41
Taehyung more known as V is told by his agency to be more open with his fans on social media. So he starts texting Jungkook, a fanaccount user that...
82K 4.1K 45
;;completed ✓ where in taehyung and jungkook texts eachother behind their backs about how they cannot stand each other. -without knowing they are act...
843K 56.2K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...