Kingdom Hearts: Mirrored Hear...

Av Midnight_Lily

Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one... Mer

An Innocent Heart
Light Within an Emerged Darkness
A New Found Heart
Oblivion of the Heart
Different Hearts
The Strength With Darkness
One and The Same
A Raptured Wing
A Clear Mind
A Complex Mind With A Dark Heart
A Deal With A Witch
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 2 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 3 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 4 ~ -Finale-
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of the Underworld (Interlude)
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 2 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depth of The Underworld ~ Part 3 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 4 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~Part 5~ -Finale-
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 1~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 2~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 3~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 4~ -finale-
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 1~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 2~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 3~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 4~ -Finale-
Mere Child's Play (Interlude)
Mere Child's Play ~Part 1~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 2~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 3 ~ -Finale-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 1-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 2-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast ~Part 3 ~-Finale-
The Truth that ~Lies~ in Oblivion
The Diamond in the Rough
All the Colors of the Heart
Five Keys with One Heart
The Path I Am Proclaimed ~Epilogue~

A Crimson Sunset

596 15 2
Av Midnight_Lily

Today was the day of my first assignment. I was going out to another world to collect hearts. Saix was going with me the first time around not only to help but to also evaluate how well I could do with collecting hearts on my own. When I woke up I went to the grand hall, Saix was there waiting for me. He greeted me with a small smile. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as ever."

"Good, you'll need to be quick on your feet and attentive,"

"I'm sure she learned that from fighting me," Renxsuke said making the smart remark as he walked in the room and leaned against the wall.

I felt nothing but annoyance, I looked over at him with my eyes wide. "What are you here for?"

"Hmph.....just observing the stability of the glass before it comes back shattered to pieces."

"You..." I growled and turned back to Saix. "I don't have time for this...I'll take my annoyance with you out on the heartless."

"It doesn't matter....you'll just still feel annoyed with me anyway....so there's no point in trying to push it towards something else.."

I ignored him waiting for Saix to continue speaking. "Alright," he said. "Yes we're going out to collect hearts from as many heartless as possible, but there's particular heartless we're looking for in Twilight Town called the guardian, there are three of them scattered throughout the world."

I nodded in understanding, and then turned to glair at Renxsuke then turned to leave. "Let's go," I said as I summoned a black portal of darkness and walked through with Saix trailing behind me. When we reached our destination, we walked out of the black portal onto what looked like a sandlot. When I looked around there, I saw three people standing around, looking like they though they owned the place, two boys and one girl. The girl had light purple hair and red eyes, the guy on the far right was tan, had black hair, brown eyes, and looked like he was made of pure idiocy. And the last boy who was in the middle, was tall, had an athletic build, and had short blonde hair with a hat on. I could feel that HE felt like he owned this place.

The three then turned their attention us, and the blonde stared at us, immediately judging us. "Hey, what are you losers doing on my turf?!"

I just looked at him, "Get out of my way," I said as I brushed passed him.

"Hey , you cant talk to Seipher like that, he like own this place, ya'know," the stupid one said.

"Fool," the girl said flatly.

Then I saw someone walk into the entrance of the sandlot...he was wearing a hat and blue jacket...I looked at him suspiciously...he seemed odd.

"Hey, Vivi!" the stupid one said.

"Hey, who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Seipher said.

I cut my eyes at him, "Push me and I will become cross....so stand down wind," I said again starting to move.

"You shouldn't talk that stuff, ya'know," the stupid one said.

"Enough Raj," Seipher said then turned back to me. "For a pretty girl you sure have a lot of mouth...I think you have to be taught a lesson." he started to walk towards me, but when I looked at him I immediately took hold of his heart with my mind. He stopped abruptly and took hold of his chest and collapsed to his knees. I stopped concentrating on him and he began to gasp for air as I continued to walk and Saix continued to follow.

"Seipher's just tired ya'know? He's done a lot today.." Raj tried to cover for him.

When we walked into a back alley and into a market Street

"One of the heartless should be around here," Saix said. I nodded and continued walking down a ramp and large group of heartless appeared. I immediately started striking seeing countless heart emerge from the vanishing heartless.I took out thirty, so that gave me thirty hearts in counting. "You're so serious Ayame...why? That's a good thing but.."

The comment Renxsuke echoed in my head 'just observing the stability of the glass before it comes back shattered to pieces'. Thinking about his remark aggravated me....he doesn't know me...who does he think he is to make comments like that to me? All he is, is an egotistical, pride absorbing, know it all brute....he thinks he can just look at someone once and know their whole life story? I think not....I'll show him...and prove him wrong...and show that he doesn't know anything about me.

Then one heartless appeared it seemed it's body was covered in armor with a red trim, with something with spikes was twirlling underneath. "That's it!" Saix informed. I jumped at it striking, taking it out in one hit.

"Let's hurry and find the others.." I said and kept moving. We kept moving and found the second one in the Tram Common, and the last one at central station. After we got rid of the third one there was a man that walked out of the central station. He black hair and hazel eyes, his clothes had dark colors of red and black. He was wearing a black cape wrapped around his neck, going over his shoulder. He had a piece black metal armor covering his shoulder, and metal braces on his arms and shins. He had a red belt that looked like two belts crossing each other, black jeans, black shoes, and under all that was a white shirt.

He walked passed us he studied us and kept walking, i couldn't help but stare...his presence was...overwhelming. I could feel the darkness touching his very soul. As he walked by I wear I saw a hint of topaz gleam in his eyes.

"Ayame...let's get going," Saix Interrupted my thoughts. I nodded and kept walking on. When we reached the sandlot, we walked back into the portal. When we entered the grand hall of the thirteenth floor, I saw Renxsuke leaning against the wall...it's as if he never left.

"Hmmm...surprised...the glass still looks all shiny and new," he said flatly.

I glared him with daggers and then turned to Siax, ignoring the shadow leaning against the wall. "Will I have an assignment tomorrow?"

"Yes, and Larxene will be accompanying you, she's actually looking forward to it....and she doesn't usually look forward to anything.."

"Alright then," I then wallked off into another direction, ignoring Renxsuke's presence.

Later that night while laying in bed, there was a light tap on my window. I knew it was the boy with the boy with the blind fold, I opened my window and climbed out to see him smirking. I stared at him for a long moment and the wind started to pick up. "So have you changed your mind yet?" he asked.

I was still curious to what kind of eyes were behind that blindfold. "No. I haven't."

Then he stepped closer to me inches from my face, "Are you sure this is what you should be doing?"

"Yes, I am"

"Hmph," he stared at me. "Your still wondering what kind of facecis behind these eyes arent you?"

"it's kind of hard not to wonder, I'm not concerned about knowing. But something like that is something someone can't help but wonder."

He softly settled his hand under my chin, "I promise you, you will see my face when the time comes."

I placed my finger tips on the edge of hs blindfold, "Can you see me?"

"Perfectly," his smirk went to a smile. "I called you pretty didn't I?" he asked rhetorically. "So that must mean I can see."

"Right..." I thought for a moment. "where are you supposed to be?"

"Around.."

"Hmmm.." then I softly touched his hair.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm just curious about who you are? Like a name or anything...you seem familiar to me..."

"Well I can tell you we've never met, I've never seen you before until the other night."

"I see.."

"Is there something your trying to remember...?"

"yes...but it seems lost somehow faded....I have these dreams sort of leading to it, but it's like the memory's blocked..."

"Blocked?" he seemed to know something about it, or it sounded familiar. "I'll come back some other time, " he turned to leave but then stopped. "i'll try to help you recover your lost memory," then he left, jumping off the roof.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1K 47
In the old mansion of Twilight Town, a young girl without a heart slept, waiting to be awoken. Now awake Yuki must decide if the people who woke her...
5.7K 47 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
24.5K 410 39
This is a story about a group of junior heroes Sora, Kalani, Donald, and Goofy. Sora and Kalani are both Keyblade wielders. The only difference is th...