แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœACT โ…กโšœ
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœPrologueโšœ

16.6K 382 81
By MikaelsonBlood

Oh Here We Go Again!

❇❇❇❇

They worship at her shrine, they bow down at her feet. Wherever she goes, they know who's in charge.

❇❇❇❇

It had been two days since Isabelle had arrived in the Crescent City and she could already tell the dynamics of the circus that was going on here.

She had taken the two days to stay hidden and observe because she had always known that New Orleans had a unique supernatural order. Note the sarcasm.

The guy she met when she first came to New Orleans to find a solution for Elena's sire bond was supposedly the king of the Quarter and he had a small army of vampires who were always at his beck and call.

Marcel wasn't bluffing when he said that she could ask around for him because literally everyone knew who Marcel Gerard was.

It turned out that he had ruled over every citizen the city had. From authorities to locals and even the witches. However, what she hadn't yet discovered was how did he manage to control and stop the witches from practicing magic. Yeah, she had found out that practicing magic was punishable by death in the city.

And today, she had woken up missing Elijah just as any other day but with a heavy heart, she pushed her emotions to the back of her mind. 

She knew that Elijah was just a part of Katherine's evil plan but she just couldn't come to terms with it. 

And how could she even try, given her history with heartbreaks? 

For now, she just wanted to live peacefully in the jazz capital of the world and enjoy the famous Gumbo for as long as she intended to stay in the Quarter.

Today she was going to make her presence known in the city. Everyone was following Marcel's rules but now that she was there to make the city her new home, Marcel ought to know that the Queen was here.

Just a moment before she was about to get out of her lavish house in the French Quarter she felt a lift tug at her body as she felt her magic lift up from her and vanish. 

She stared at the mirror in shock when she saw her eyes turn violet before turning black with veins coming down from them as a hunger gripped at the insides of her throat making it raw and coarse. 

That was when her eyes fell on the calendar and her eyes turned wide as she realized what the date meant in Arcadian terms.

The Doomsday.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Isabelle shrieked in frustration because from this day until the next six months, she could not practice magic or access her portals or her weapons, all except her Electrum Whip and her compulsion. 

The Doomsday was the day Lilith had left the Angel Realm and created the Downworld. It was a day of loss and sorrow. It was a day the realm mourned the loss of it's Queen and when Demons got a place to rest their heads. 

The Doomsday, as Raziel had named it, marked the beginning of the mourning period for all Angels. Once in every century, for a passage of six months, the Angels would shed off their powers and angelic abilities and render themselves to the life of a mortal. 

They could all choose how they wished to live for those six months and what they wanted to be if not an Angel.

 Most angel chose to be humans but Isabelle and Akira had chosen the lives of supernatural creatures, according to which, Isabelle was to be a vampire and Akira, a wolf who could turn on her will.

Akira loved the life in the wilderness whereas Isabelle was most proud of her vampires making her wish to be one when she could.

This was why, as of now, all of her magic had disappeared and she could see her face transform like that of a vampire. 

Arcadia and its rules! Wonderful! She cussed when she realized that the day she was going out there to show who's in charge, was the day all her power was gone for the next six months.

"Well, time to feed!" She muttered.

She picked up her phone and locked the house before walking out on Bourbon Street. Her vampire side had stayed dormant for a century so she had to feed if she wished to function properly.

She walked through the street before her eyes settled on a tourist, he was tall with green eyes and a goofy smile. She liked him, he was cute and curious. 

Slowly, she stalked up to him until he took a turn towards a deserted alley. Confused, he looked down at the map in his hand as Isabelle sped in front of him. 

He looked up from the map at her sudden appearance. He gave her a boyish grin seeing a beautiful lady smile at him.

"Hi!" He chirped making her smirk.

"What's your name?" She asked making him look at her shyly.

"Steve." He replied.

"Well, Steve, you and I are gonna have a lot of fun!" Saying this she sped him to a nearby wall as she stared into his eyes intently.

"Stay quiet and don't fret." She compelled him making his pupils dilate as he stared at her with his eyes void of emotion.

Grinning with satisfaction, she cupped the side of his neck, creating patterns at his nape as she dipped her head down and exposed her fangs before she dug into his jugular as the guy stayed calm and stood still.

Isabelle continued to take gulps of blood liking every bit of it when an image of her feeding from Elijah's wrist flashed in front of her eyes as her eyes rolled back in their sockets when she remembered the sweet metallic taste of his blood as goosebumps rose on her skin as she remembered his hands caressing her wounded skin with the softest of motions. 

No matter who she met, no matter who she fed on or who she spent her day with, there was no other man in the seven realms that could make her feel the way Elijah did. 

He was her safe haven and she couldn't believe that she didn't realize it earlier that she and Elijah were actually soulmates. 

Now when she thought about it, she knew that his father couldn't have chosen a better man. 

She just wished that they could've realized this earlier before anyone else found a way to come in between them.

Suddenly she sensed a presence behind her. She guessed them to be vampires. She continued to feed without paying them attention.

"New vampires need to take Marcel's permission to feed in this city." One of the vampires stated from behind her. Isabelle still didn't stop in her actions.

The vampires grew antsy as one of them roughly placed a hand on her shoulder. Well, that did it. She smiled wickedly, taking her fangs out of the tourist's neck.

She let the tourist fall on the ground unconscious as she turned around grabbing the vampire's hand that was on her shoulder and twisted it around at an awkward angle making him scream in agony.

 Seeing his companion in pain, the other one jumped at her only for her to flash her hand into his chest as she wrapped her fingers around his beating heart and pulled it out. 

She smiled devilishly as she stalked up to the vampire who had dared to touch her as he cowered in a corner and she snapped his neck.

Dusting off her clothes, she picked the tourist back up and fed him her blood before sending him on his way. She walked out of the alley as she searched around the street for the bar she met Marcel in. It was called Rousseau's, as far as she could recall.

She walked towards the Dauphine street and that was when she found the bar. She was in dire need of a drink along with the fact that she was hoping to have a run-in with the alleged king of the Quarter.

She walked into the bar, which was quite busy considering that it was the middle of the day but she knew that bars in the quarter were always bustling. 

She loved how cheerful the entire city was.

As soon as she walked in, she sensed the presence of two witches and a lot of vampires. 

She noticed that all vampires had daylight rings on them and she guessed that Marcel truly controlled the witches and it was easy to get the rings made. 

She had also found out that there were two groups of vampires in Marcel's army—the Night Walkers and the Day Walkers; his inner circle.

Marcel shared the spell of daylight rings only for the Day Walkers, the ones he trusted most in the city, which intrigued the angel immensely. 

And all of this arrangement in his extravagant order for the city's supernatural society made her all the more curious to find out how he controlled the witches.

Casually she walked up to the bar and sat down as the bartender came up to her. She sensed her to be one of the witches. Jane-Anne—her name tag read.

"What can I get you?" Jane-Anne asked flashing a wide smile. Isabelle smiled back politely.

"A martini with extra olives please." She replied making Jane-Anne nod before she walked off and came back with Isabelle's drink in hand. 

She placed it in front of her. Isabelle thanked her, thus sending her away again.

Isabelle was casually sipping her martini when she felt an intent gaze on her. She turned around only to find the vampire whose neck she had just snapped point out towards her for another vampire. 

She smirked to herself, knowing that she had killed one of Marcel's daywalker and now it was time for Marcel and her to meet.

This is gonna be interesting, she thought as the new vampire walked towards her smugly whereas the other one just stayed away from her knowing how vicious she was.

"You're coming with me, miss." The vampire said, feigning a polite tone when in reality they both knew that he was seething with anger on the inside.

"I am now, am I?" She said smirking, as she gulped down the rest of her martini and stood up, squaring the vampire.

"And where shall I be walking to, pretty boy?" She asked with a wicked grin on her face, intimidating the vampire successfully.

"The compound. We're taking you to Marcel." He spoke in a monotone without her even using her compulsion on him. She smirked at the effect she had on people.

"Cool." She said casually as she strolled out of the bar, winking at the vampire from earlier, which made him glare as she smirked and walked towards the direction of the compound.

The two vampire followed her as she walked through the city streets and then through the doors of the compound as if she owned the entire place. 

All conversations going on in the huddles of vampires died down as soon as Isabelle entered and stood there tall and proud with the two vampires flanking her.

"Now now, which of you magnificent bastards will tell me where Marcel is?" She demanded making them all look at each other in confusion. 

Usually, any vampire who had killed another and was brought in front of Marcel shuddered in fear by now but she just stood there as if they all were answerable to her instead of the other way round.

"Who the hell are you?"

"What's your business in our city?"

"How dare you kill one of our own?"

A few vampires started shooting questions at her as she just stared at them all, bored. 

Once they were finished, she casually sauntered towards a chair by the bar and sat down, before turning around in her seat to face them all.

"Name's Isabelle Lightwood and I'm here to stay." She said with a sweet smile.

"Not for long, darling." Came a voice from behind her making her grin in satisfaction as she turned around to face Marcel standing at the top of the staircase. 

His cocky smirk was wiped off from his face when his eyes landed on her and he stared at her confusion as he remembered meeting her a few weeks ago.

"Hey there, Marcel." Isabelle said, waving her fingers at him.

"Isabelle? I thought you were a witch?" Marcel said furrowing his brows as he remembered Davina telling him about a noirette saving her at the cemetery and then when he looked at the image Davina had drawn of the witch he realized that it was the same woman he had met at the bar that day.

Isabelle was caught off guard because she didn't remember ever telling him that she was a witch. She was left standing confused.

"All of you, out of the compound, now." Marcel said looking at the vampires who were eagerly waiting for him to give Isabelle her rightful punishment for killing a vampire. 

They all stared at him in confusion at the sudden change in his behavior.

"But she killed one of our own!" One of the vampires accused. 

Marcel turned to look at Isabelle with a disappointed expression as he realized that he couldn't kill her because Davina wouldn't like that and now, he had to break one of his own rules for her.

"Jacob? I don't presume you're the one running things around, now, are you?" He jabbed sarcastically making the vampire shut up as all the daywalkers left the compound as per their boss' instructions. A few glared Isabelle on their way out.

"Hello again." Isabelle said as Marcel motioned her towards a sofa and the two sat whilst he poured a drink for her.

"You shouldn't have killed one of my guys," Marcel said grimly making her sigh.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I just don't like when someone interrupts my feeding." She apologized.

"As far as I know, you were a witch. Then how could you possibly feed like a vampire? What are you?" He interrogated.

"The Queen." She replied making him stare at her blankly.

"The Queen? Of what? Troy?" He joked making her roll her eyes.

"Fine, you won't believe it like that." Saying this, Isabelle placed her hand on his face with her index fingers on his temples as she closed her eyes to push her memories into his mind.

She showed him how Lilith gave birth to her more than ten millenniums ago, how she saw her mother leave, how she finally created the Supernatural Realm. He saw it all, the creation of Grims, the Mares, the Witches and Werewolves and finally the Vampires.

She retracted her hand from his cheek as he gasped and swayed on his feet as he opened his eyes back to reality.

"You're her, Isabelle Lightwood. The Angel and the Devil. The Queen." He spoke in shock as he looked at her with wide eyes. 

Isabelle chuckled at his expressions as she nodded her head as she sipped on her alcohol.

"But why are you here? On earth?" He asked in confusion.

"Well, my mother wanted to kill me, so my father sent me here to keep me safe." She replied with a shrug.

"And if you're the Queen, why did you need to feed on human blood?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because of the Doomsday." She then explained to him about the creation of the Downworld and how for some time she had no access to her magic. Somehow, she found herself trusting the vampire.

"Why would you tell me all this?" He finally asked as he stared at her with wonder and respect.

"Because even though I don't have my magic, you cannot harm me. And besides, I think I can trust you." She accepted making him smile.

"It's good to see you again, Isabelle." Isabelle smiled.

"Hey, before I forget, how did you know I was a witch?" She asked remembering the question she had in her mind.

"The last time you came here, you saved a girl from a few witches." Isabelle squinted her eyes as she tried to remember before nodding.

"Yeah, Davina. Me and my friend heard her screaming and then we saw a few witches trying to kill her. I saved her and then we dropped her by the church." Isabelle explained.

"Well, the church is her home and she's hiding from the witches there because they want to kill her. I was the one who saved her and I'm keeping her there for her safety. You saved her and she told me about it. That was how I knew you were a witch." Marcel spoke making her eyes widen in realization.

"So, the witches? Is that why you stopped them from practicing magic? So they aren't able to find her?" Isabelle asked making him grin.

"Isabelle Lightwood, you've done your homework, haven't you!" He remarked making her snicker.

"Well, when you know how notorious French Quarter witches are and you still plan to live here, you have to find stuff out." She commented making him nod.

"Come on, I'm sure Davina would love to meet you." He said standing up.

"Why would you take me to meet her when you want to keep her hidden? I could be with the witches for all you know." She wondered making him smile.

"Well, for one, you showed me your whole life story so I know I can give you my trust. And two, let's just say I see a blooming friendship between us in the near future." He stated, making her grin.

"Well, don't keep me waiting, Marcie! Please lead the way." She said as she jumped up making him shake his head.

"Don't call me that." He warned as they walked out of his home.

"Ha! You wish." Isabelle chuckled making him groan.

The two talked about their lives and past as they walked all the way to the church. 

Isabelle talked about her life in Mystic Falls and when he told her about his connection to the Mikaelsons, she shared her story as well. 

She told him all about how Niklaus had been her best friend and Marcel told her about him being a father to him when he had none.

Marcel also talked about Rebekah and Isabelle found it sad that Marcel had chosen his immortality over removing Rebekah's dagger. 

She then got to know about the pain Marcel had felt when the Mikaelsons left and never looked back to find out if he was alive or not. She felt bad for him.

"They must care about you, Marcie. Niklaus did tell me once about a child he had mentored as a father. He still thinks you're gone. And I do remember the remorse on Elijah's face when Niklaus talked about you." She told him remembering a conversation she had with the brothers.

"Elijah doesn't care about me. He never did." Marcel said spitefully making her shake her head.

"Maybe it was all an act? Maybe he did care?" Isabelle suggested, because she knew how Elijah had longed for a child through his years of immortality and in Marcel, both brothers had seen a child they couldn't have. 

She couldn't imagine that Elijah had been willingly reluctant towards Marcel. He was too good to do that. 

"Well, you don't know what he was like back then." Marcel snapped, his time of Elijah degrading his every act coming back to him. Isabelle sighed, understanding that it was a sore nerve.

"We're here," Marcel said, once they reached the church.

The two walked in and up to the attic in silence. Marcel opened the door to the room Davina was in.

"Dee?" Marcel called out as Isabelle waited outside once she realized that she had to be invited inside. 

Davina was by her drawing aisle as she looked at the door to find Marcel and Isabelle. She smiled brightly when she saw the noirette.

"Isabelle!" She exclaimed making Isabelle chuckle.

"Mind inviting me in, love?" She said smiling making her nod eagerly.

Isabelle walked in and before the vampire knew what was happening, Davina crushed her in her arms. Isabelle smiled widely as she looked at Marcel whilst she wrapped her arms around Davina's back. Marcel stared at the two women happily.

"I told you, Dee. She would come back! No one can resist my charms." Marcel stated, making the two scoff.

"Thanks for saving my life that day," Davina spoke in gratitude.

"No problem, trinkets." Isabelle said bopping her nose.

"Eh, that's a cute name. Right Dee?" Marcel commented making Davina nod.

"Well, now that we've all met. I had a request from you, Isabelle." Marcel stated looking Isabelle hopefully. She nodded, motioning him to speak further.

"Well, Davina has been having difficulty controlling her magic. So, you being the angel and all, perhaps you could help her?" He requested making her smile as she turned her head to Davina.

"Of course. But first, let me in on your story, trinkets. Maybe then I'll know how to teach you better."

Davina nodded as her face morphed into one of anger and hatred.

"Well, it all began four months ago....."

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle had been living in the quarter for two weeks now. She had adjusted with the life pretty well. 

The witches feared her, the vampires respected her and she hadn't yet encountered the werewolves of the Crescent pack that she had once created. 

They were one of the four werewolf royalties.

Marcel had included her in all his endeavors and she was liking ruling over the city especially when Marcel himself didn't do anything without discussing it with her first.

She knew Davina's whole story and she had also warned Marcel about the fact that the Harvest had a huge possibility of in fact being real but Marcel had just adjourned the topic because he didn't feel the need to complete it. 

Even Isabelle wasn't aware of the extent of the ritual so she let it slide because in no way was she going to let anyone kill Davina.

Over the weeks, the two had grown immensely close to each other and it didn't help Marcel that they had begun to gang up on him now.

Davina had found someone who cared about her like her mother should have and Isabelle knew that now she had Marcel and Davina too on the list of those for whom she could raise hell and freeze the heaven.

Isabelle loved her life here, although she did miss her sister but when she knew that her sister had turned her humanity off because Bonnie had died, she knew it was no use going back again.

Niklaus and Rebekah had stayed in touch. Rebekah and Jeremy had gone on a world tour and they were in Italy, the last time she talked to them. 

Kol had left to travel as well and Niklaus was currently in New York, along with Stefan. 

On asking about Elijah, she got to know that he was in Seattle visiting a few friends because now that there was no new problem on the Mikaelson family and Isabelle clearly needed space, he had decided to use the time for himself.

 She was glad that the whole family was happy and at peace. No trouble on their minds and nothing endangering their safety. 

Niklaus tensed up a bit when he found out that Isabelle was in New Orleans because the French Quarter witches were known to be particularly nasty but Isabelle had assured him that she was going to be safe and she had stayed off the radar for the time being.

Although, she still hadn't told any of them about the fact that Marcel was alive and well. 

That was because, Marcel had made her promise that she won't because he knew that if Niklaus knew about him being alive, he would come looking and that would bring all the Mikaelsons in a town full of vampires and witches at the brink of war.

For now, Isabelle was just laying on a couch in Marcel's study as he was talking to a few vampires about his business at the docks.

"Marcie, I'm boreddddd!" She whined for the fifth time making Marcel roll his eyes.

"Oh come on, Rouge, do I look like a joker to you?" Marcel grumbled making her groan. 

Rouge–that's what he started calling her because of her signature red lipstick.

"Ugh, fine. I'm going to the bar. It's a boring evening." Isabelle said getting up as she picked up her jacket and walked out of the room.

"Don't eat the locals!" Marcel called out making her roll her eyes.

"No promises!" She sang as she walked down the stairs and out of the compound.

She groaned again as she entered the bar and found it empty. It needed a remarkably dull day for Rousseau's to not be bustling busy. Camille looked at her from behind the bar where she was cleaning glasses with Jane-Anne.

"Oh, hey Izzy!" Jane-Anne greeted with a smile as Isabelle strolled lazily towards the bar and sat down.

"Get me a strong Bourbon, will you? And bring the bottle along." She asked Jane-Anne making her nod as she left leaving Isabelle and Camille.

"What's gotten into you today? You're always so bright and shiny." Camille commented sarcastically making Isabelle stare at her blankly.

"You're the one who's always bright and shiny, blondie! I'm never bright and shiny. And coming to your question, it's a dull, boring, and hideous day." Isabelle said as she placed her head on her arms at the table. Camille shook her head at her.

"Well, you're right there. It indeed is a dull day." Cami commented as she continued to clean the glasses when Jane-Anne came back with Isabelle's drink. She handed her a glass but Isabelle took the bottle instead as she gulped the drink down.

"Didn't Marcel have anything for you today?" Cami asked making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"I'm not his lapdog, bombshell." She snapped making her scoff.

"You do seem like it as you roam around him all the time." Camille bit back making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Oh, spare me the teen-drama, Cam. You want him? Just ask. I'll set up a date for you myself." Isabelle chipped making Camille glare at her. Jane-Anne stared at the two helplessly.

"Oh, come on, what is it with you two? Break it off, already." She groaned making Isabelle scoff as she went back to her drinking.

Camille dropped the cloth aside as she stomped back to the kitchen to gather her bag before storming out of the bar. Isabelle snickered.

"You really don't like her, do you?" Jane-Anne wondered as she went back to her cleaning. Isabelle shook her head.

"She's too curious for her own good. It'll get her killed someday. Especially in our world." She stated, making Jane's eyes widen.

"What do you mean our world?" Isabelle scoffed again. Witches.

"Come on, Jane. You think I don't know that you and your sister are witches? I sensed it the first time I stepped in here." Isabelle scoffed making Jane and Sophie look at her a bit unsure.

"Oh come on, relax now." Isabelle said as she drank from the bottle.

She was half drunk when the door opened and a brunette entered the bar gathering Isabelle's attention. Her eyes widened in delight when she saw her.

"Hayls!" Isabelle shrieked causing Hayley's eyes to meet hers. Hayley grinned at the noirette gleefully.

"Izzy!" Hayley exclaimed as the two dashed ahead and wrapped each other in their arms.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you!" Isabelle squealed as she pulled back making Hayley chuckle in delight.

Jane-Anne exchanged looks with her sister before she looked back at Hayley as she and Isabelle came back at the table.

"Third time in here, this week." Jane-Anne commented, smiling at Hayley making Isabelle furrow her brows.

"I'm obsessed with the Gumbo, Jane-Anne." Hayley replied.

"Wait! How long have you been in this city?" Isabelle asked.

"About a week or so."

"Huh, it's funny how I'm just meeting you now, when I come here every day." Isabelle muttered.

"Well, I'm mostly out searching for anything from my family maybe that's why you didn't find me." Isabelle's eyes widened as she heard about her family.

"So, did you find anything?" Isabelle asked with hope but it vanished as soon as Hayley looked at her with disappointment.

"Nothing, zero. I can't find a single person who remembers them." Hayley replied making Isabelle purse her lips in a tight line. She placed a hand on the wolf's shoulder to comfort her.

"That's maybe because people like you were run out of here years ago, Hayley," Jane-Anne spoke up causing the ladies to turn to her.

"What do you mean people like me?" Hayley asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing, she's a witch so she knows you're a werewolf." Isabelle said waving her hand, "And don't copy my sentences, Jane." Isabelle pointed out playfully. 

Jane-Anne smiled as she picked up a map and walked around the table towards the two women. Sophie eyed her sister's movements.

"In the bayou, they call the werewolves roux-ga-roux. You head out there, you'll find out what you're looking for." Jane-Anne stated, circling the place on the map. Isabelle eyed the witch suspiciously. You could never trust a place any witch recommends.

"I'll come with you," Isabelle said putting the bottle back on the table. Hayley smiled at her as they got up to leave when Jane-Anne placed a hand on Hayley's shoulder.

"But be careful, it's the last place you'd ever wanna go." Hayley nodded as Isabelle grabbed her hand and the two women left the bar, unaware of the fact that Jane-Anne had taken Hayley's hair strands.

"So, what have you been up to, Queenie?" Hayley asked as Isabelle began driving the directions on the maps.

"Well, I'm a vampire now and apparently every vampire in the quarter follows my every command." Isabelle said tilting her head, confusing Hayley.

"What do you mean, you're a vampire?" Hayley asked making Isabelle sigh.

"Let's just say that I can't access my angelic abilities for a while." She replied making Hayley raise her eyebrows and nod.

"By the way, how did you know where to come looking for your family this time?" Isabelle asked, pointing out to Hayley's sudden appearance in the quarter.

Hayley pursed her lips and looked out before looking back at her with a guilty expression. She so knew Isabelle was gonna have fun with this one.

"Come on, speak up now." Isabelle urged.

"Well, it's a long story and it begins with me sleeping with your hybrid best friend," Hayley said looking at her sheepishly. Isabelle slammed on the breaks as soon as Hayley's words flew out of her mouth.

"You WHAT!?" She exclaimed as she looked at her with her mouth hung open. Hayley stared at her with a guilty grin.

"And he didn't tell me!" She exclaimed again making Hayley facepalm herself.

"Okay, I need deets. Like now." Isabelle said giddily, starting the car again. Hayley rolled her eyes.

"Well, I was in New York because I remembered leaving some important papers back at your home from when we used to live together. I found him there." She told her.

"Yeah, Nik and Stef are in our New York home right now," Isabelle added making Hayley nod.

"Well, he asked me to stay when he found out that I was the one who tipped Katherine off, about the cure. Yeah, sorry about that." Hayley added as she saw Isabelle turn to look at her sharply.

"And well, half a bottle of scotch later, it was me and him naked in his bed. And the next morning he saw my birthmark and said that he knew about my pack. He was the one who sent me here." Hayley explained making Isabelle nod her head in realization.

"Well, at least he's over Caroline," Isabelle stated as she turned the car into a small passage-way in the woods.

"Give me the map, Hayls." Isabelle said giving her hand as she looked around at their surroundings. Hayley handed her the map, Jane-Anne gave them.

Isabelle started to read the map when suddenly the circle the witch had marked set on fire and it spread throughout the map, causing Isabelle to open her window and throw the map outside.

"I think we should get out of this place," Isabelle muttered to a startled Hayley as she started the engine again to reverse the car, when suddenly the car stopped and smoke rushed out of the engine. Isabelle stared at Hayley with a shocked expression.

"Are you kidding me!" Hayley yelled throwing the door open as the two women walked out to the front of the car.

"This has magic and witches written all over it," Isabelle muttered making Hayley nod as she took her phone out to call for a tow service.

But before Hayley could complete the call, an ear-piercing sound broke out from the phone causing Isabelle and Hayley to cover their ears in pain. 

Isabelle grasped the phone from Hayley and stomped her foot on it, thus breaking it.

She then sensed some presence along with a lot of magic. Isabelle walked forward to stand in front of Hayley.

"We have company," Isabelle stated as the pull of magic became closer. But before she could've done anything else, her neck snapped and she succumbed in a world of darkness.

⚜⚜⚜

Isabelle opened her eyes as a groggy groan escaped her lips. She sat up only to come face to face with an unconscious Hayley, as she realized that the two women were in a dungeon.

Stricken with worry, Isabelle crawled up to Hayley to shake her by her shoulder.

"Hayls! Wake up!" She whispered, knowing well that the two of them were in immediate danger.

Hayley's eyes fluttered open slowly as she moaned when she felt the slight pain at the back of her head. Isabelle helped her sit back up.

"What the hell happened? How did we get here?" Isabelle asked in confusion.

"They snapped your neck and the last thing I remember was falling down to the ground," Hayley said with her mind still fuzzy about the details of their current predicament.

That was when three people walked into the dungeon, causing the two to stand up as Isabelle placed herself in front of Hayley.

Isabelle growled when she saw Jane-Anne enter with two other witches. She now knew that it was wrong of her to ever trust a witch.

"You witches just can't let people be, can you?" Isabelle chided making Jane-Anne scoff.

"What the hell do you want with us?" Hayley growled angrily making her smile.

"We brought you here to tell you something important." Jane-Anne declared making Isabelle roll her eyes.

"Yeah, you won't live long enough to say it. I'm sure by now, Marcie already knows that you used magic." Isabelle snapped causing Jane-Anne to look at her with fear.

"Hayley's pregnant." One of the witches spoke causing Hayley's eyes to widen as Isabelle stared at the with a neutral expression.

"Yeah, and how the fuck does that affect you?" She snapped. She could be surprised about this news once they got out of the dungeon. For now, Isabelle had to stay focused.

"Because it's a miracle," Jane-Anne replied causing Hayley to raise an eyebrow.

"What? It's a miracle that a raging bitch like me can be a mom?" Hayley said sarcastically making Isabelle look at her somberly. It was a piece of big news for the wolf.

"The miracle is that the child is Klaus Mikaelson's," Jane stated making Isabelle's eyes widen before she broke into fits of laughter. Hayley rolled her eyes.

Jane-Anne and the witches stared at her in bewilderment. They didn't understand the cause of her laughter.

"Oh my God! This is so funny...I mean, come on Jane-Anne. I mean I get it that I was bored today. Doesn't mean you have to cook up such lies." Isabelle said catching her breath.

"I don't know what you're playing at witch-bitch, but Klaus is a vampire. He's infertile. Now let us go." Hayley snapped. Jane-Anne turned to look at Isabelle.

"You're a vampire, right? You're dead. But Klaus? He's a hybrid. The first of his kind. He can reproduce because of his werewolf gene." Isabelle stared at Jane-Anne in shock for an instant before she brushed it off.

"It's not possible," Isabelle said waving her hand around in a dismissing manner.

"Isabelle, listen." Jane-Anne insisted causing Isabelle to roll her eyes before her supernatural hearing caught the faint sound of a rapid heartbeat. She focused on it only to realize that it was coming from Hayley's abdomen.

In shock, Isabelle walked forward and placed her hand over Hayley's abdomen only to pull her hand back in shock when she sensed the strong surge of power from it. Only a supernatural miracle could hold such power.

Isabelle looked at Hayley with wide eyes as Hayley dreaded her next words.

"Please don't say it, Izzy." She pleaded.

"You're gonna be a mama bear, Hayls. And Nik is the papa."

❇❇❇❇

Well hello there loves. And here it is. The prologue! I can't believe we are finally here.

Anyhow, Isabelle knows all about the circus now.

Marcel and Isabelle meet! What did you expect? More drama? Well don't worry we have a lot of it on it's way.

Davina and Izzy! Oh how I love them. And Izzy is gonna call lil' Dee, Trinkets. Did you like it?

Marcie and Rouge! I fucking love their pair. I'm eager to write more of them.

Well, the family Mikaelson is relaxed for now. But but but, we all know they won't be for long.

Hayley and Isabelle! I would so love to write their friendship. They are both Queens I stan.

Jane-Anne, I so fucking hate you.

Well well well, Nik is the papa bear! How will that go.

So, I know I'm not that good at prologues but I still tried to make it as good as I could.

Let's see what happens in the first chapter. I'm so excited for it by the way.

I just started writing chapter 2 and once I'm done, I'll post the 1st part.

I love you all. Thanks for all your support.

Vote, share, comment.

Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 23.1K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
16.2K 780 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
93.5K 2.7K 44
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
191K 4.3K 57
๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ I am ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...