What have you done to me? {~S...

By Sunniey2

[Extremely old and cringy] Saiki is annoyed by everyone, reading their thoughts make it worse. But some girl... More

The beginning
Teruhashi's rival
Is Saiki jealous?
I'm running out of ideas
Annoyance
Okinawa
Okinawa PT.2
Sunshine Crazy !
Notice;
Meet Once Again
Confession
♡ Ideas for new story ♡

Another notice

10.9K 121 26
By Sunniey2

So uhh...

I don't know if I should continue this wattpad since I'm usually not on here a lot? I'm really busy with school and I've become really lazy not to write. 

So...I guess the ending of this story is that Saiki and you end up together and the end.

Thank you guys SO SO SO much for supporting me threw out this story, I hope you find a better story than this. I recommend some in my profile. 

If any of you want the last chapter so that this could be finished just comment, but it'll be a while lol. 

I love you guys SO much and Thank you all so much for being with me for this long <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.8K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
147K 6.2K 30
↳︎ ❛︎ 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗱, 𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆. ❜︎ IN WHICH, a girl attempts to cheer...
5.7K 158 24
'Toritsuka has a girlfriend, what a surprise he flirts to much I never though it was possible' Saiki's "friend" Reita Toritsuka has a girlfriend name...
1.5M 49.6K 40
(y/n) (l/n) transfers to PK Academy. She slowly becomes friends with a few people. One person catches her eye and she falls for him, hard. "You...