How Did This Happen

By RebeccaShallows

Gloria was kidnapped and nobody knows where she went only a select few really know and won't spill the beans More

Dada and Mama
Uncle Luke

Living Life

19.4K 160 12
By RebeccaShallows

Gloria just got done with college and just needed to relax so she entered her packed dorm and left, she was on her way to her car when she realised that she forgot her keys. She left her bags at the front desk and went back upstairs to her room only to realise the door was open
"Oh shit" she murmured to herself and entered the room, closing the door. As the door slammed, she went straight to her room but her keys weren't there, they weren't where they were left.

All of a sudden, everything turned black.

Gloria was a small girl around 4'5 so she could easily pass off as a child. She didn't weigh much either making her easy to pick up.

Gloria POV

I woke up in the back of a car, in a car seat, in a DIAPER! Oh no.
I screamed as loud as I could only for it to be muffled by the paci these psychos put me in
"Honey, I think she's waking up!"
"I heard, just calm her down"
"Hey sweetheart, how was your sleep?" A nice-looking pretty woman said that and I continued to scream, I couldn't help it, it was pure instinct!
"It's okay, what's wrong, are you hungry?"
I stopped crying to realise I was kind of hungry
"Well you'll just have to hold on for now until we get home okay?"
I started screaming again as I somehow started wetting myself, I don't know how it happened, it just did, I didn't feel it build up.
I ended up crying myself back to sleep and when I woke up I was in a crib in a fresh diaper when a man walked in. I noticed his voice, it was the man in the car. He came up to me and said
"Hi, I'm dada"
I tried to scream "GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU SICK PERVERT!" But it just came out as random baby babble, I realised I had a paci in then spat it out. Then dada told me not to and I retaliated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
335K 39.1K 73
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
231K 35.7K 104
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
128K 4K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...