My hero academia: The wolveri...

By sharkbacon11

If you want a description read the book its the first page. (I worked hard on this so go check it out.) I hop... More

Chapter 1: Weapons X beginning
Chapter 2: Who is he
Chapter 3: Quality time
Chapter 4: Anyone got a problem with that?
Chapter 5: Who am I?
Chapter 6: Take him down
Chapter 8: Cant sleep
Chapter 9: Sports festival
Chapter 10: Old scars never fade
Chapter 11: Cross my heart
Chapter 12: A new promise

Chapter 7: Hero names?

7.6K 143 35
By sharkbacon11

The next day at school

It was like any other normal day at school. They had their regular school classes and then came their home room class.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class shut up and sit down.

Everyone did as they were told and sat at their seats. Even Midoryia was behaving. Probably because he was promised Ramen and TV by Mina if he did.... but whatever it takes right?

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class I have 2 very important announcements.

Class: Oh, krap please don't be a test.

Mr. Aizawa: The sports festivals are coming up soon.

Class: Oh, thank god.

Izuku: Um what's the sports festival?

The class was completely shocked he didn't know what it was. Mina feeling like the only one who can really even talk to Izuku explained it.

Mina: Um well it's sort of like a giant event U.A. does. It gives a chance to let the students show what there made of by using their quirks to compete in challenges.

Izuku kind of smiled because he understood......... Kind of.

Izuku: Oh, so like a killing circle.

Everyone was completely shocked by his answer. For one he said it so calmly like it meant nothing and two they didn't know what a killing circle was, but it must be something horrible.

Mineta: U-um Midoryia. What exactly is a killing circle.

Izuku: Um well it's a circle of people. Then you get thrown in and well try to survive. If you win...... well that it's you just win.

Momo: Um did anyone ever die.

Izuku: Um...... I'm not sure. I usually won so I don't know what happens to the losers. Although I never see them again.

The class was completely horrified by his answer.

Mr. Aizawas head: Jesus the shit this kid has been through is unbelievable. What he probably went through though is artificial natural selection. I've heard of it but to know it's still happening is sad.

What Aizawa meant by artificial natural selection is a process people used seek out the strongest genes or quirks. People would have basically a group of strong quirk users than have them fight until they couldn't anymore. The strongest one was used to make other strong quirk users. While the others were disposed of or used for "other purposes".

Mr. Aizawa: Anyways yes, the sports festival is a very important event that you all should prepare for. It gives you a very rare chance to be scouted. Not to mention is the most watched event in the world. So, you all will not have school for a week. So, I suggest you do the smart thing and take the time you have off to train.

Minas head: Man, I really need to train if I want to make it to finals. Wait maybe Izuku can help me. After all he is a natural fighter and I'm sure he can help.

Jiro: *raises hand* Sir is it really such a good idea to have the sports festival right after the villain attack.

Mr. Aizawa: The school apparently think it's a way to show that we are safer than ever. There also beefing up security.

The class was gossiping with each other talking about the sports festival until Aizawa spoke up again.

Mr. Aizawa: IM Not finished yet. We also have another important matter that will affect all of you.

The class was now once again scared with tension filling the air. Well except Izuku because he didn't know what was going on half the time and just stayed on guard and stared in space.

Mr. Aizawa: Hero names.

The class than cheered excited to finally choose their hero names. Mina was especially excited since this is stuff she always dreamed about. Izuku though was still clueless and didn't know what everyone was so hipped up about.

Mr. Aizawa: Now usually we wouldn't let you pick names until later but since after the sports festival you will be interning and you're going to need code names. Now the names you choose may change over time but treat them seriously or.

???: Or else you'll have hell to pay.

The rated R hero midnight than walked into the classroom with boys drooling over her and girls feeling jealous. Then there's Izuku who is still so oblivious and innocent even id he is a murderous super weapon.

Mr. Aizawa: Oh, and Midnight will make the final decisions on your hero names. Now do whatever you want but don't disturb my nap.

With that Aizawa went into his yellow sleeping bag and dozed off leaving Midnight in charge.

Midnight: Alright class. Who is up first? Oh, and if you want you can talk to your peers to help you out.

Immediately Izuku went over to Mina and sat next to her. Than everyone else did the same getting next to their friends and clicks. Once that was done they all started to decide on what their hero names should be.

Mina: Hey Izuku what do you think of Alien queen as a hero name.

Izuku: I actually don't know what's going on.

Mina: Man, I have to explain everything to you. *giggle* Ok so hero names are just the names you call the pro heroes. So like Mr. Aizawas hero name is Eraser head.

Izuku: Um ok. What should mine be?

Mina: Well it can be whatever you want it to be. It should reflect you though. Like how All Might reflects him being all mighty or how Midnight reflects or shows her "friendly" nature.

Izuku didn't know what he should be called. He kind of struggled with the idea of a hero name and what he should be called. He honestly wanted to call himself a monster or animal. Before he could think of one though everyone had picked their names and started presenting. A kid who spoked in a French accent was the first to go.

Aoyama: The sparkling hero...... I cannot stop twinkling.

Class: Jeez what a prick.

Midnight: Its better if you take out the I and make it to can't.

The class was baffled how that made a good hero name. Next though Mina was up next.

Mina: COOL my turn. My hero name is Alien Queen.

Midnight: *shutters in disgust* UGH like that weird creature with acidic blood. Yeah, I don't think so.

The class was than even more baffled how that wasn't a good hero name. Eventually though everyone else went and decided on a hero name (Same as anime). The last one to go though was Izuku.

Midnight: Well come on up Midoryia it's your turn.

Izuku was kind of shy suddenly and didn't want to go. He looked at Mina who just reassured him that it was ok. Izuku hesitantly went up with his whiteboard. When he showed it to the class though it was blank.

Class: HUH? You don't want a hero name.

Izuku: It's not that I don't want one. I just don't think I know one that would imply being a hero instead of a monster or animal.

Midnight though felt bad for Izuku. She saw that video of Kurogiri and what they did to him. She can't blame the kid for not knowing what codename to pick because only a week ago did he find out his real name. Although she remembered something from that video. It gave her an idea.

Midnight: Hey Midoryia how about this.

Midnight grabbed his whiteboard and wrote a name for him and showed it to him. When he saw it he actually kind of smiled because he did like it. He then showed the rest of the class his Hero name. It said............. The Wolverine.

Class: WOW that sounds super bad ass.

Mina: THAT SOUNDS SO COOL.

Izuku: I guess my hero name is Wolverine than hehe.

Izuku rubs the back of his neck satisfied with his new codename and walks back to his seat.

Hey its me back at it with the double upload in a day hope you enjoy leave a comment as always I hoped you enjoyed.......... OK BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.1K 27
The first chapter is dedicated to the changes I've implemented, this was inspired by a "Deku? I think he's some pro hero...". You should definitely s...
107K 2K 15
A slight curse word warning. Also I don't own MHA
136 15 11
❝ π™„π™ˆ π˜½π™€π™π™π™€π™, π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ˆπ™„π™ 𝙄𝙏. ❞ Bakugo x fem! Reader Warning! This book contains violence, mentioning death, weapons, kidnapping, and gore pl...
400K 9.3K 66
My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I will do all of them. I apologize if there...