• Subway •

By bamgyubear

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon but..." "..he's calling the wedding off." More

Prologue
Chapter 1: His name
Chapter 2: Some fun?
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 5: Lucky guy
Chapter 6: A sight
Chapter 7: He...what?
Chapter 8: Familiar
Chapter 9: Farewell
Chapter 10: Should I?
Chapter 11: Trip
Chapter 12: Pick?
Chapter 13: A phone call
Chapter 14: More?
Chapter 15: Hospital
Chapter 16: Neighbour
Chapter 17: A text
Chapter 18: Elevator
Chapter 19: A mission
Chapter 20: Danger
Chapter 21: A game?
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Hesitation
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Sacrifice
Chapter 26: A kiss
Chapter 27: Ending scene
💌

Epilogue

1K 49 12
By bamgyubear

Eunyeon's POV

I looked into my reflection in the mirror, as I looked down to my long white wedding dress.

I somehow felt nervous that day, probably I am just scared that the same thing would happen again--

No, Eunyeon. Jungkook would never leave you.

I keep convincing myself from time to time, as I heaved out a sigh, staring at my face through the mirror.

And that is when Yoongi walked in, wearing a tuxedo, as I turned around to face him.

"Damn, you look beautiful. Jungkook's going to love it for sure," he said, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Thanks, Yoongi. You look good too," I said, complimenting at my indeed dashing looking brother.

Yoongi has always been good looking, it's just that I never said it to him unless I want to hear him talk about it all day long.

"Yoongi-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Jungkook is coming, isn't he?", I asked as Yoongi looked straightly into my eyes.

"Of course he will," he said, smiling assuringly at me.

"Eunyeon-ah," he said, grabbing my shoulder as his eyes looked straight into mine.

"Stop overthinking, you'll get married today!", he assured me, as I nodded, convinced that Jungkook is not going to do what Chanwoo did back then.

"You're right, I should forget about what happened that day. And it won't happen today," I said, trying to calm myself down.

"Now, shall we?", Yoongi grinned, helding out his arm in which I linked my arm with his, as we walked down the stairs.

As I walked down the stairs, all eyes are on me, smiling in awe at the bride of the day.

Yoongi has left to see his girlfriend, and that is when Jaeyi walked up to me, wearing a black suit, and his nicely gelled up hair really lights up his handsome face even more.

"You look beautiful,"

I smiled at him, "Thanks, Jaeyi."

"Jungkook is a lucky guy, isn't he?", he smiled brightly, earning a grin from me.

"I guess so," I said, trying to laugh it off, and that's when Jimin joined us, looking so damn fine in his tuxedo.

He had a worried look on his face, as he walked up to me, looking down to his feet, avoiding my gaze.

"Eunyeon-ssi,"

My heart started to feel uneasy, noticing the look on Jimin's face right now. "What's wrong, Jimin?"

"Um, I'm sorry but..", he paused, taking a deep breath, before saying words that I never want to hear on my wedding day.

"..Jungkook isn't coming,"

My eyes started to water, as I looked at Jimin with tears brimmed in my eyes, and Jimin had an apologetic look on his face.

"W-what?", I breathed out as Jimin pursed his lips together, "I'm sorry, Eunyeon--"

Not bothering about the crowd, I ran away from that place, running to whenever my feet is going to take me.

I fell on my knees, crying, as I knew my wedding is off, again. I can't believe it Jungkook did the same thing to me.

I thought he loved me.

I thought we loved each other.

But today, he proved me wrong.

He didn't attend our wedding, and I just couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I ran again, and out of my realisation, I am now in front of a subway station where I first met Jungkook.

I walked into the subway, taking a seat right next to the exit. I burried my face into my palms, as I cried again, still not believing that Jungkook actually did this to me.

While I was crying my broken heart out, someone gently tapped on my shoulder, as he asked,

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to the person, and my heart couldn't be more relieved as I saw Jungkook in front of me.

"J-Jungkook,"

He smiled sweetly at me, as I stood up from my seat. "This brings back all the memories, isn't it?"

And without a second thought, I hit his chest with my hands continuously, "You jerk!", I cursed at him, as he chuckled at me.

He grabbed both of my wrists, stopping me from keep hitting his chest, as he looked at me straightly in the eyes.

"Where were you?", I asked, a single drop of tears slipped out of my eyes.

He had a warm smile on his face, as he wiped my tears off my face with his thumb.

"Did you really think I wouldn't come?", he asked as I looked away, decided to ignore him after what he did to me.

"Hey," he whispered softly, grabbing my chin, making me look up to him.

"I would never leave you, Eunyeon. And I knew you'd come here, I planned all this. I asked Jimin hyung to tell you that I'm not coming," he said, tucking a single strand of my hair behind my ear.

The other passengers are staring at us, as if they're watching a very interesting drama.

"Let's go, we need to go somewhere.", he said, dragging me out of the subway.

He walked me to a car, as he opened the car door for me. He got into the driver's seat as we both fastened our seatbelt.

Jungkook drove away from the subway station, and it took us half an hour to reach our destination.

Jungkook parked his car in front of a beach, whereas the place is all set up for a wedding.

Jungkook opened the car door for me, as I stepped out of the car, gasping at the sight in front of me.

Our family and his family is here too, along with our friends. All of the guests are here.

A beach wedding?

"Jungkook, it's so beautiful.", I smiled in awe, as Yoongi walked up to us, and Jungkook has left to get ready for our wedding ceremony.

Yoongi once again held out his arm, as I linked my arm with his, as he lead the way to the big flowery gate, pulling his hand away, as Hyewon came to hand me a bouquet of white roses.

I held it in my hands, as I slowly walked along the aisle, and Jungkook had a really bright smile on his face as he saw me walking towards them.

I stood next to Jungkook, as the priest smiled at the both of us. "You both are both good looking and beautiful,"

"Thank you," both Jungkook and me said in unison.

"Then let's start our ceremony now," he said, smiling sweetly at each one of us.

He had his eyes focused on Jungkook first, "Jeon Jungkook, will you take Min Eunyeon as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do," Jungkook said, taking a single glance at me.

The priest then looked at me, "Min Eunyeon, will you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?", he asked me.

"I do,"

"And now I announce you both as husband and wife.", he said, smiling sweetly at the both of us who are already facing each other, smiling brightly.

"You may kiss the bride,"

And with that, Jungkook pulled me towards him, making me fall in his arms, as I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I guess I am that lucky guy I was talking about, Mrs. Jeon.", he smiled cheekily and leaned in for a long sweet kiss, as the crowds cheer at us.

Today is definitely the best day of my life, getting wed to my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who won't stop smiling.

I am finally married now after a cancelled one,

and all of this is happening because of the guy that I met in a Subway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
111K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"
159K 5.3K 50
" I'm sorry but i don't love you "