Pounding Heart

By EmeraldPaint

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 π•Ώπ–œπ–” ~ π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”« 𝔖𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 In a world where humans never existed, there're such bei... More

Author's Note
Dragon Character Art
Prolouge
The Grand Map
1 : Poisonous Green Eyes
2 : A Dream to Defend
3 : More Than Just Flowers
4 : Visions of Darkness
5 : A Castle of Flames
6 : A Fallen Hero
7 : Arena Survivor
8 : A Proper Farewell
9 : The Seed of Rodna
10 : The Quest's Beginning
11 : The Shadow Sea
12 : A Warm Welcome
13 : The Blue Castle
14 : The Search
15 : Moridax's Grandson
16 : Rodna's Origin
17 : A Breath of Death
18 : The Temple of Pluita
19 : A Hosptitable King
20 : Queen Hyla's Hatchling
21 : The Enemy
22 : The Explaination
23 : Strength of the Gods
24 : The Battle
25 : Poisonous Dagger
26 : Recovery
Announcement
Epilogue

Teaser

146 10 0
By EmeraldPaint

     I was on a luxurious pillow seat, surrounded by a hundred of armored dragons pointing bladed tails at me. The smoke I detected came from an oil burner, spreading relaxing scents throughout the room. My eyes glanced at what laid before me.

     Sitting on a crystal throne encrusted with sapphire and diamonds, Queen Nirasa smiled warmly at me. Nota and Kintes also began to stir, sitting on identical pillows beside me.

     "Welcome, hatchlings!"

     Nota mumbled to herself "We aren't hatchlings."

     "I am sorry for our rather barbaric way of bringing you here." She continued. "But with our varying relationship with the Blatua Kingdom has my guards paranoid.

     "They saw it fit to bring you here." She rambled on. "To, as they say, decide your fate. That sounds rather dramatic, don't you think?"

     "So you're going to let us go?" Nota asked hopefully.

     "Don't be absurd." The Queen giggled, and then her face suddenly lost all warmth and kindness. "Being Blatua spies, you will be executed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 573 27
𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 π•Ίπ–“π–Š ~ π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”« 𝔖𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 In a world where humans never existed, there're such beings of magic and wonder in their place...
32K 1.6K 20
Snow Stark. Black hair, red lips and her bad ass crew of dwarves have arrived in kings landing and they are coming for the crown. 🍎 "Take this stupi...
8.6K 514 33
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Recent events have cancelled this old, old story. However! The synopsis for the rest of the chapters I had planned for the se...
4.1M 132K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...