Happy Anniversary

By Mitalchauhan8

sweet n simple one shot on Anniversary with our Arshi only 💝💝 cover credit M.M.creation (megha) More

The os...

1.4K 160 338
By Mitalchauhan8

Hello Dearie's..

THANK YOU..THANK YOU..THANK YOU

YES...its kinda thank u gift for my dear Friends 👭... Who always ready to help me whenever I need, without complaining. When I stuck somewhere they guide me.
I have so many things to say but right now I'm too emotional to speak..*wiping my tears* so baki ka Sara msg tum logo pe chodti hu , tumko Jese samjana hai u can...☺️
I know you don't need this thank u's but...

I love you so much my lovelies 😘😘😘

ArShi_Angel
MrsASR
Arshian_Vinny
SamridhiJain5

Thank u so much guys for being my frnds 😘😘😘💝💝💝

And last but not the least ...my gang😉😉😂😂

and you readers... Without your support I'm nothing so thank u so much...

*ignore the mistake 😛*

                       ************

‘’ Happy Anniversary Arnav ji ‘’ khushi said lying on the bed. Its 7’0 clock in the morning. Her eyes still close and She stretched her hand to hold him but not finding Arnav besides she gets up.

‘’Arnav ji…’’ she calls him.

‘’ Arnav ji.. Are you in kitchen? If you are making tea, please add only one sugar cube in my cup.’’ she waiting for get some reply but nothing came in return.

‘’Arnav ji..’’ Again she shouts but didn't get an answer.

‘’Where is he?’’ murmuring to herself she get up and go to kitchen. But there is no one. She comes back in their room and check the bathroom, other rooms, hall, balcony but he is nowhere to be seen. She is now worried for him. Where has he gone early morning itself? Suddenly her attention goes to dining table. There was a snacks tray and a cup which she supposed had tea in it. She takes the cup in her hand and see here and there to spot him somewhere but to her bad luck  she couldn't find him anywhere. She saw a paper attached with cup. Plucking out she reads.

‘’Happy Anniversary love... tea and snacks ready for you and yes, I added one cube of sugar as you like. :)’’

‘’Where has he gone without informing me?’’ she sipped on her tea. Disappointed, she go to the balcony and sit down at the swing. The most favourite place of hers. She loves to sit on swing and enjoy the morning with a cup of tea especially made by her husband. As she sets herself, rose petals showers on her.

“wow..” she said smilingly and enjoy the moment by spreading her both hands relishing the moment.  After petals showers she finish her tea but frown when something come in her mouth. She take the thing in her hand “ A Diamond ring..!!’’ she yells and her eyes pop out. she stands up hurriedly. She try to search for him looking here and there as if he is hiding somewhere here only. He is not there but her attention go to rose plant , ‘’ ye to pehle yaha nahi tha..’’(this was not here before.) she came closer and saw  another Note attached to it.

‘’ I hope you like the ring.. jaan’’

She nodded her head in positive and wear the ring, she kiss the ring and said, "I loved it Arnav ji. It's so beautiful.’’

‘’But where are you Arnav ji? I want to see you. Please come out na. If you are hiding somewhere here I swear i'm not gonna spare you for this.’’ she said in threatening manner pointing out her finger in nowhere particular, but only got silence in reply. She goes back to the room and take her mobile to call him to find his phone switched off. Stomping her foot angrily and cursing him she went to cup-board to take her dress and went to freshen up.

‘’What the..!!’’ she uttered looking at gift wrapped in golden paper. She open the box and ‘’This saree…!! Arnav ji’s favourite color. I liked this saree when we went to the shopping last time but i didn't purchase coz of the price.’’ she said taking the saree in her hands and caressed it feeling the smooth fabric. Another letter fell on her feet she takes and reads out loud.

‘’Hey, don't use my words ‘what the’. Hehe. Yes, my favourite color which i love to see ONLY ON YOU. This  saree which you Liked but didn't purchased. But how can I ignore it when my love liked it. So don't check the price tag and go and get ready fast.’’

‘’Laad governor’’ she muttered and went to bathroom. Getting freshen up she go near the dressing table and comb her hair. And open the drawer to take her jewelry but find another box which wasn't her's. She open the box and gets surprised seeing the beautiful necklace. There is another letter in the box.

   “Beautiful neckpiece for the gorgeous  lady”

‘’Ohh Arnav ji… I love you so much..but where are you?’’ she try to contact him but his phone again was switched off. Getting bored she starts pacing the room and went to hall. And finally sits down on sofa and closes her eyes.

After sometime she open her eyes and look at the clock, it was 12 o'clock.

‘’Hey devi maiya ... !!it's lunch time and I still  have to prepare lunch. Come on Khushi get up and get to work...’’ telling herself she gets up and change her dress & go to the kitchen. but lunch was already served on table.

‘’Oh so lunch is already ready. But who would have cooked it?’’

She open the lids and see her favorite item.’’ Aloo puri, golgappa, chaat, jalebi, kheer, wow my favourite’’ she squealed in joy.

she open the last lid which had jalebi and a letter attached in the inside of lid.

“ I know all of your favorite items are here. I know you will think who would have arranged here but don't pressurized your pre-sized brain….

Her eyes turn wide and her mouth gape making perfect 3’o shape. "Huhh...laad governor” she pouted and continue to read again.

...now please close your mouth. You know what I want to do now,right? To kiss the daylight out of you. okay ..okay...take it easy. I ordered the food and U were sleeping so maid open the door and arranged it. Now please eat.”

She smell the aroma and her mouth watered. She serve herself and about to eat. But than one thought came in her mind. Arnav ji kaha honge?..unhone kuch khaya hoga ki nahi… ab jab vo aaynege tab unke sath hi khaungi” And she push the plate and cover it with another plate and  switch on the TV. Clock strikes 1 but there was no sign of him and she  tried to call him but answer is the same that the number you are trying to currently is switch off .please try again later.

“Arnav ji, where are you? If you are in office Please at least pick the damn call.” She said continually trying to call him worried for him. She take a deep breath. “Khushi..relax ...he might be busy in meeting or conference. He will call you. Just relax.”

She didn’t have any mood to eat now so she said the maid to leave and did some house chores to spend her time.Taking a break she sits on sofa and take her phone and open the gallery to see their photos which they had taken when they first came to London and visited for sightseeing.

“Where are you jaan? Aaj ke din bhi apni biwi ke liye time nahi hai apke pass. Itne sare gift diye but ek bar bhi apni shakal nahi dikhayi nahi bataya ki kaha ja rahe ho. (Even today you didn't had any time for your wife. You had bought so many gifts but didn't for once show your face.)” She said complaining and stroking her thumb on his photo.

“Hey devi maiya !! Hamne to abhi tak koi gift liya hi nahi. (Oh god!! I didn't buy any gift for him.)” She exclaimed in realization. “I will surprise you today” telling herself she take the purse 👛 and went out to purchase gift for him.

He didn't come yet home” she muttered opening the door. “It's 6 o'clock. May be he will be late. Till then I will make his favorite dinner.” she changed her dress and goes to kitchen and made his favorite pasta, lasagna, pizza, caprese salad, bruschetta, risotto and sugar less kheer.

Arranging food on table she put the rose flower vase on center of table and arrange candle everywhere. Her eyes went to door but sigh not finding him. “May be he is on the way. let's get ready khushi.” Saying she went to freshen up and ready on his gift.His favorite saree, ring, neckless. She look at herself in mirror and blush. She is looking like newly wedded bride in his favorite red color saree.

Clock strikes 8 but there no sign of him. She is now hell worried. Her happy face from morning started losing her color.

“Where are you Arnav ji? It's night now and you didn't come yet. Where are you?” she started crying. She again called him but answer is same. His phone sound switch off.

After 10 minutes her phone rings and she hurriedly picks up the call without seeing caller Id and said, “Arnav ji..”

“Ohoo… to koi hamare chote ko miss kar raha hai bahut. (Someone is missing my brother.)” from another side  Anjali teased her. And Khushi checked the caller Id.

Voh..sorry Di..hame laga ki Arnav ji honge so.. (oh.. sorry… i thought it was arnavji )” She said composing herself not to worry family.

Hmmm… by the way happy anniversary.” Anjali and all family member shouted together. khushi thanked them and chit chat for sometime. And when they ask about Arnav she told that he is busy in meeting so he will be late not to worry them.and keep the call after.

She remember their sweet , bitter memory. About one and half year ago they came to London to establish AR’s new branch. Its difficult for khushi to live alone without family but the support and love of her life with Arnav she managed. Their love grows day by day. They every Sunday go out and sometimes go on a date too , shopping, sightseeing etc. Every day they called their family and khushi being talkative, talks hour and hour on phone and skype. Arnav always come home by 6 pm knowing khushi may feel alone without no one near because she always surrounded with big family. They always had  their dinner with feeding each other romantically while khushi sitting in his lap. They were Alone but that doesn't mean they didn't fight or didn't had their argument on something. Its always being the part of life but they solve their fights in end of the day and spent passionate nights in each others arms groaning and moaning. Arnav never left the opportunity to show his love and possessiveness. Whenever he got time he use to love her fully. And khushi, with time opened up more and now openly show her love to him and during nights she too participate without shying much. She had learned English and sometime go to office to help him when there is too much work.

She come out of her dreamland when clock strikes 9  and now her hazel eyes were crying bitterly.

She again held her phone and ring him but His phone as usual show switch off. She threw the phone in anger and slide down the sofa on her knees crying.

“Arnav ji… where are you? You never did this before. Whenever you were late you always informed me and used to call numerous times in a day daily but today on the most important day of our life you are not here and you didn't showed me your face and didn't called me too. why? Where are you.? I hope you are fine.”

I don't want anything… This gift (looking at saree, necklace, ring)  I don't want anything… I just want YOU and your time today… please come back to me. Please come back fast.” she hiccupped. She heard some sound behind her and she stiffened at her place.

“Arnav ji…” she whisper.

‘’Khushi..’’

Arnav came to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. She turn and Arnav felt a stab piercing his heart seeing her pale red face because of crying. Arnav sits beside her and wipes her tears nodding in no. Khushi throws herself on him and clinging him like all her life depends on him. Arnav too held her tight and buried his face in her neck. After some moments khushi broke the hug and started beating him. Arnav accepted it without any protest and let her do whatever she want because he knows that he was at fault today. Khushi seeing him not protesting and reacting held her hand back and sat on sofa crying and complaining.

Sorry…” she heard him speaking but didn't react.

“Sorry..”

“Sorry… will you forgive me.” Arnav said holding her palms. She nodded in no and take back her hands from his hold.

Arnav again hold her hands and said,

Jaan... I am sorry… I know I am at fault… Today is our anniversary and I… I had to be with you for whole day but see I left you here alone. But last moment an urgent meeting came up which take my whole day. You know I am working on “OCEAN OF HAPPINESS” project which I started on your name. Some problem occurred in it which needed my attention so how can I leave it when its holds our name. I had to go because the final date is coming near so… I tried… tried my best to complete it by noon but... So I got late. And I thought that I will call you when I will get free but it didn't happen and when meeting was over I took my phone first to called you but to find it switched off. So I hurriedly left for home because I knew you must have been trying to call me and finding my phone off will scare you.’’ Arnav explained all scenario which happened with him.

Khushi who was still crying looked at him and saw his dark brown eyes held tears, concern, truth and pure love. She knows that he didn't leave her deliberately especially on this day. The day was one of the most beautiful day of their life as they were married without any hurdles. So there is must be some genuine reason and after knowing what was the reason for not showing himself on the day she is proud.

Suddenly Arnav lost his balance, who was squatting near her because Khushi threw herself on him and buried her face in his neck. Now arnav was lying on carpet and khushi on him. Arnav too held her right. He tried calming her telling her sweet nothings and stroking her hair. After some time he broke apart when khushi stopped crying and he gets up and set himself on sofa taking khushi in his lap. Khushi snuggled to him more and Arnav from time to time kissed her forehead.

‘’I am sorry..’’ khushi broke the silence.

‘’Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. It's totally my fault.’’ Arnav said cupping her cheek.

‘’You know I planned so many thing for this day but see I myself spoiled it.’’ Arnav said feeling guilty.

‘’I am sorry’’ he pout and hold his both ears saying sorry. He was looking like cute child with pouting lips and holding ears. khushi chuckled and pinched his cheek saying “cute”

‘’What the!!’’ Arnav exclaimed.

‘’Sukhriya devi maiya… ham ye ‘what the’ sunne k liye taras gaye the aaj. (Thank god. I was yearning to listen your what the.)’’ khushi said joining her hand to light the situation.

‘’Khushi… seriously cute?? I am handsome and sexy but not cute okay?’’ Arnav said being all grumpy.

‘’But only Mine’’ khushi winked at him. Arnav smiled at her and mouthed ‘only yours’ and hugged her tight.

‘’Arnav ji… did you have dinner?’’ khushi said breaking the hug. Seeing his expression she understood that he didn't eat anything so she took him to dining table and serve.

‘’Wow, my favourite...’’ Arnav said. Khushi nodded smilingly. ‘’ You arranged my favorite in breakfast and lunch so I thought to make your favorite dishes for dinner.’’ she said shrugging her shoulder like its-not-big deal.

‘’Jaan… Did you liked the all gifts? Flower, breakfast, lunch, ring, saree, neckless, notes..’’ Arnav asked.

‘’Arnav ji… hume dekh ke aapko kya lagta  hai?’’ khushi asked. That’s when Arnav looked at her from head to toe and noticed that she was ready red saree that he gave him. She had worn the necklace and ring too. He look at her admiringly. She is looking like angel in red saree he thought. He just kept staring at her without blinking his eyes. Khushi felt goosebumps on her skin. She averted her eyes blushingly.

‘’Arnav ji… how do I look?’’ she asked. She knew the answer already but wanted to listen from him.

‘’Don't you know the answer?’’ He raised his eyebrow. She nodded in no.

‘’You look hot and sexy.’’ he said winking at her and smirked knowing the effects of his words. He so love to see her in red.

‘’Haww… shameless’’ khushi hit him on shoulder. True to Arnav’s words she turned into shade of crimson matching her outfit. Arnav laughed louder at this, taking her in his lap and pecked her lips.

‘’You are looking like an Angel, My angel. Just like newly wedded bride, my bride.’’ Arnav said admiring her.

Khushi blushed hard and kissed him back. Both had dinner together. In between Arnav told about his hectic day at office and Khushi mentioned about family’s call to him. After dinner both went to balcony and sit on swing in silent. Arnav was the first one to break the silence and asked.

‘’Khushi you liked all my gifts but you didn't give me any gift yet. Where is my gift?’’ Arnav asked forwarding his hand. Khushi stiffened at  her place and Arnav notice this. So he spoke,

‘’Its okay Khushi… you don't have to give me anything. I just asked casually.’’

‘’No… Arnav ji.. it's not like that..voh… mei...’’ khushi stammered and stand up.

‘’Khushi… relax… It’s-’’ Arnav too stood.

Khushi stopped him from speaking further. Holding his palm she placed it on her belly. She is keenly watching his expression which turn from confusing to realization.

‘’Khushi... you… you mean..’’ Arnav couldn't make words to describe. Khushi nodded happily and said, ‘’your gift.. our baby.’’

‘’You mean me papa banane wala hun?... tum mumma… you mean hum parents banne wale hai… that means you are pregnant. (You mean I am going be father? And you a mother? I mean we are going to be parents. That means you are pregnant.)”Arnav asked not believing what just khushi said.

Khushi chuckled at his behaviour and said, ‘’Yeah i'm pregnant and yes you are becoming papa and me mumma.’’

Listening this Arnav hugged her tight and showers her face with kisses and tears come out from both of their eyes.

‘’I am papa and you are mumma..’’ Arnav said again and khushi nodded happily and both again hugged tightly. After breaking the hug he led her inside bedroom.

Arnav place his head on her lap while khushi was sitting touching her back on headboard. Khushi’s one hand stroking his hair and other hand held by Arnav who is playing with her ring.

‘’Jaan.. how did you get to know that you are pregnant?’’ Arnav asked feeling so much different and excited.

‘’Voh… last week i felt like puking alot and was feeling very dizzy so i went to hospital for check-up and then they asked to collect the reports after 3 days. So when today I was going to purchase the gift for you in noon that time I received a call from hospital and they had send the reports. And then I came to know that i'm pregnant.’’ khushi said.

‘’Jaan… tumne mujhe kyun nahi bataya ye vomiting and dizziness ke bare me? Me bhi tumhare sath chalta. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? (why didn't you tell me about this before ? What if something would have happened to you?)’’ Arnav scold her with concern filled voice.

‘’Shh… i’m fine Arnav ji..’’ she said rubbing his chest up and down to calm him. ‘’aur muje kahi na kahi aisa lag raha tha ki mai pregnant hu but mai aapko jutti umeed nahi dena chahti thi. isliye maine aapko kuch nahi bataya and check up karvane chali gai. Aur muje pata tha ki agar aapko meri tabiyat ke bare me pata chalega to khamakha tension le lenge aap.” (Somewhere I knew that i am pregnant but I didn't want to give false hope. That's why I didn't tell you before and went for a check up. I knew if I told you, you would worry unnecessarily.)

Not getting any reply from him she look at him and asked, ‘’Arnav ji...are you… are you happy?”

Arnav didn't reply but turn his face and drawing aside her saree from her belly, Nuzzled his nose their and pressed a tender kiss. Khushi’s breath hitched and she got her answer.

‘’I am so..so.. happy..Jaan.!! Thank you so much. This is the best Anniversary gift anyone can receive.’’ Arnav said showering kisses on her belly. Khushi close her eyes and moan little and clutch his hair in fist with his ministration. Arnav stop his act and look at her. Her eyes were closed and breath laboured.

‘’ Khushi?”

‘’Hmm…’’

‘’Khushi… I want to feel baby.’’ Arnav said looking at her. Khushi blush and nodded shyly.

After sometime room filled with moan and groans when Arnav took her to the height of pleasure and Arnav felt the baby for the first time.

Reaching the climax together Arnav takes her in his arms and whisper, ‘’Happy Anniversary wifey.’’

Khushi kissed his chest and replied, ‘’ Happy Anniversary hubby.’’

‘’I love you..jaan’’

‘’Love you too’’

Both look at each other with love and then Arnav takes her palm and place on her belly and both whisper , ‘’We love you too baby.’’

                           ********

The end

So...it is good or bad ?

I will be waiting for your review.

Thank you
😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
24.3K 937 50
Dom and Lilly decide to break up, but there's thing that will tie them together. Their daughter 6 month old baby tala. Started 12 Nov 2017
390K 17.8K 70
All it needed was bad weather and a stormy night for Khushi to cross path with an arrogant billionaire who was already enraged at her from previous e...