Into The World Of My Hero Aca...

By heartile

What if, one day, a h/c haired female suddenly appeared in her favourite anime? READ TO FIND OUT! Includes: B... More

▫▪◽My Hero Academia ◽▪▫
▫▪◽Best Grocery Shopping Ever◽▪▫
▫▪◽Hardcore Training!◽▪▫
▫▪◽Back To "School"◽▪▫
▫▪◽School Isn't That Bad!◽▪▫
▫▪◽Trouble At The 3rd Month◽▪▫
ABOUT YOU
▫▪◽Training & A New Friend◽▪▫
▫▪◽Training With Birdy And Exam◽▪▫
▫▪◽The Exam ◽▪▫
▫▪◽The Exam Results◽▪▫
▫▪◽Class 1-A. Not 1-B◽▪▫

▫▪◽PROLOUGE◽▪▫

14.8K 324 508
By heartile

⭐3rd Person

"My test paper is disgusting."

     (1)Y/n announced while staring with a disgusted look towards her test paper that has a huge "F" mark. "Y/n! I got an A+! How about you?" Y/n's friend, (2)F/N, asked with a huge smirk in her face, knowing that the h/c head got an "F". Again. It wasn't like you were dumb, your actually one of the top students in every subject... Except for (3)h/s.

     "I wish I could cuddle with my catfriend. And then get married. And then escape to the My Hero Academia world!" Ranted the h/c head. Her friend stared at her with an emotionless face. When Y/n finally noticed, she sent a confused look towards the (4)f/h/c haired friend.

"Are you sure?"

     "Well, if it means leaving this retarded world, then YES!" Yelled the h/c head. Some of the students were startled, but still continued on with there lives.

"Okay."

     The young h/c haired girl held a confused and startled look, only to laugh. A very awkward laugh. While she was laughing, the bell rang signalling the students to get the hell away from the school. Who joyously agreed.

     "Well, gotta go, F/n! See ya later!" Y/n chirped happily while skipping away from her friend. 'I have a feeling that something good is gonna happen today!'
.
.
.
.
.

'Or not.'

▶Time skip when you're at your fabulous house

     "Another exhausting day, finally finished!" Celebrated the (5)e/c eyed girl. But the celebration was short lived when she suddenly glanced at the calendar. "But I thought... It was... Friday?" Y/n stared unbelieving at the calendar that has a check mark at the date today, that currently said it was Thursday. Frick, fracking Thursday. The h/c head groand and stomped back to her room.

     "Time to watch MY HERO ACADEMIA!" Cheered Y/n while skipping towards her laptop and turning it on, revealing a My Hero Academia wallpaper. She clicked on her downloads that revealed all 2+ seasons of the anime she was watching. She was watching the episode on where they had the USJ attack. (A/n: Sorry, forgot what episode it is.)

     After a while of watching, she suddenly got a notification about the anime.

'Are you enjoying the anime?'

'Yes/No'

     The h/c head was confused by the notification, but still clicked her answer

'Yes/No'

'Want to see more?'

'Yes/No?'

     Y/n was once again confused, but answered nevertheless.

'Yes/No?'

'Alright.'

     After answering the questions, the notification disappeared and then you went back from the videos you were watching. But something felt... Off.

     "Why did it went back to Episode 1?" The laptop began glitching vigorously and then automatically shut down. "Shiz cakes. Mom's gonna kill me." Y/n announced shakily while staring at her lap top. Y/n was still bewildered by her laptop experience.

     The laptop turned on by it self and automatically went back to episode 1 of My Hero Academia. The young h/c-nette bravely went back to her stress reliever, thinking that it just had something to do with the notification she answered earlier.

     "Mental note to self: Never answer any shady questions from anyone... Or anything..." Y/n announced her mental note to no one. But then, she felt off... She felt like something was screaming from her head.

Then, she felt sleepy.

Her head was aching too much.

She felt something, or someone came inside her room from the window.

She saw a certain f/h/c.

She automatically knew that it was F/n.

She wanted to ask why she was there, standing and not helping.

Y/n let out a scream.

Her friend's figure began advancing closer...

Closer...

And closer...

Now she was standing in front of Y/n, who only stared emotionlessly.

Before Y/n could fully pass out, she heard her friend saying:

"Your wish is my command."

And now, Y/n passed out in the floor.

▫▪◽▪▫▪◽▪▫▪◽▪▫▫▪◽▪▫

I will announce on what the numbers meant in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.9K 28
{[COMPLETED]} Started: Sept 30, 2017 Ended: Oct 29, 2018 UNDER CONSTRUCTION Started: June 26, 2021 Ended: Ongoing Construction ...
3K 87 28
Female reader insert. Awkward woman in her mid 20s with no quirk, but determined help anyway. I'm not sure how to explain this but this will have a...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

280K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
1.1M 39.4K 150
𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...