RWBY- Weiss x Male Reader vol...

By Sensei_Weeb_

Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair le... More

Y/n Rivers Bio
Prolouge
Arriving at Beacon
Initation and Teammates
First Day Pt.1
First Day pt.2
Jaunedice Pt.1
Jaunedice pt.2
Forever Falls
Stray
Black and White
Vol 2 is out

Slow updates....

1.5K 4 0
By Sensei_Weeb_

I might start having slow updates for some time for now hopefully I'll be able to come back faster but ima be slow right now. Reasons being is because I pre ordered kingdom hearts 3 and I've been playing that forever non stop, and I'm busy with school and stuff like that, and last but not least im coming up with ideas for stuff later in the chapter that I'll be adding. I'll be adding new characters like a new antagonist and other OC'S of mine and how they have a past with other characters in the story and all that; ya know? Well I'll do my best thanks for reading the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
3.8K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
4.3K 57 51
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...