Needus Deletus Lmao (Ticcimas...

By FoxyZeGeekGamer

There's a new pasta in the famous Slender mansion. Tobias Erin Rogers. Otherwise known as the infamous Ticci... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Another quick a/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
..
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
EEEE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 :3
A/N
Chapter 15
Quick A/N
Chapter 16
Another A/N
ANOTHER A/N!
Chapter 17
Important.
Important <3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
:D
A/N
Another A/N
Final A/N (for now)

Chapter 12

2.8K 64 184
By FoxyZeGeekGamer

Toby's POV

I wake up and look around me. When did I fall asleep? I'm in Masky's room. I see a note and grab it.

Tobes,
Just so you don't worry, I left to do a mission. I'll be back soon. Love you <3
~Masky

I smile. I get up and stretch till I hear a satisfying crack sound. I yawn and go downstairs. I grab the waffles from the freezer and put two in the toaster. I grab a plate and fork and look for the chocolate syrup.

"D-Damn it. Where is i-it?" I mutter. I open a cupboard to see the chocolatey goodness sitting on the top shelf. OUT OF MY REACH.

"God damn it!" I cuss. I sigh and climb the counter and grab it. I slip and fall. I land on my back, but don't hit my head.

"Note to self, b-be careful..." I mutter as I get up. The chocolate syrup had landed on the counter. I grab it after I hear the toaster. Once the waffles were on the plate I dump the syrup on them.

"Y-Yum." I say and hide the syrup to where nobody will find it. I eat the waffles slowly, savoring the delicious taste. Once I had finished and put the plate in the sink, I go in the living room and wait for Masky.

When he got back, he was breathing heavily.

"Masky?" I ask, getting up and going over to him. He falls onto me. I notice his jacket was torn and blood-soaked. He was whimpering. I shut the door and pick Masky up bridal style to which, surprisingly, he was pretty light. He lies his head on my shoulder. I go upstairs into my room. I go in the bathroom and set him down on top of the toilet seat.

"Ngh... O-Ow..." Masky whimpers. I take his jacket off him. Same with his shirt. I examine the wounds. Claw marks. That son of a bitch is gonna motherfucking DIE for hurting Masky. I fill the bathtub with water. Masky tilts his head.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm gonna c-clean the wounds." I reply. I turn off the water.

"Oh... O-Okay....." I go up to Masky and gently take his mask off. His brown eyes look at me curiously. He stands up. He whimpers in pain while doing so.

Smol timeskip

I sigh. Masky was whimpering quietly as he sat in the water. I gently grab him by his chin and make him look at me. I gently nuzzle him. He relaxes a little.

"It hurts..." He whimpers. I give him a small smile.

"I k-know it hurts. But you have t-to bare with i-it for now, okay? I p-promise to be gentle." I say. He nods slightly.

"O-Okay...." I gently start to wash Masky's back. He'd hiss and whimper in pain but that was all. Once I was finished I washed his hair, even if he said he could do it himself.

Another timeskip

Masky was currently lying on my bed. He would whimper every few minutes because he'd move his back. I pet his hair.

"Shh... I-Its okay Masky." I gently nuzzle him. He smiles lightly.

"Thank you..." He mumbles. I sit next to him. He sits up and hisses in pain, but deals with it and cuddles into my side. I smile. Masky calmly lies his head on my shoulder. I gently move him so he's sitting on my lap. He purrs and lies his head against my chest. I look at Masky. He was smiling lightly. He looks up at me and smiles more. I pull my mouth guard down and kiss him. He kisses back. I pull away after a minute or so. Masky yawns. He lies his head on my chest again.

"I'm tired.." He mumbles.

"Then g-go to sleep. I promise I-I won't leave." Masky nods before yawning again and falling asleep, curled up in my lap.

Timeskip to 2 (hehe to two sounds like tutu XD) hours later brought to you by Toby's cuteness.

Masky yawns and looks up at me tiredly.

"Hungry?" I ask. Masky nods.

"But it still hurts to move my back..." He mutters.

"Stay in here. I c-can bring you something t-to eat if you'd like." I offer. Masky nods.

"Okay.." He says quietly.

"I p-promise I'll be quick." I say. Masky moves off me. I get up and exit the room, leaving the door open, as I go downstairs into the kitchen. I grab food and go back upstairs.

After Masky was finished, he looked at me.

"What?" I ask curiously. He moves over and sits on my lap. I smile and nuzzle his neck. Masky smiles. I stop and look up at Masky. Before he can say anything I give him a kiss. He kisses back. He turns around and rests his arms around my shoulders and his legs around my waist. I push him back so I'm on top. He whimpers and I stop.

"S-Sorry, sorry!" I apologize. Masky just pulls me down, making me kiss him again. Masky moans quietly. I pull away and Masky blushes.

"Sorry..." He mumbles. I lean down and give him a small kiss. Masky smiles a little after I pull away. I move off of Masky and help him sit up. He yawns and moves so he's sitting on my lap again. He lies his head against my chest. There was a comfortable silence surrounding us.

"Toby..?" Masky asks.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Mm... I-I love you.." I smile and nuzzle his neck.

"I l-love you too." Masky smiles and leans into my touch.

A few hours later

Masky had fallen asleep. It was starting to get a little dark, but I didn't mind. I sat by the window, staring outside. I hear Masky whimper in pain. I look over at him and get up. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He had a look of discomfort on his face. I gently pet his hair and he twitches slightly. I laugh quietly. Masky wakes up and looks at me. He lights up and smiles. I smile back at him. He tries to sit up but winces in pain. I help him sit up and he cuddles into my side. I laugh as he does so.

"You're comfy.." Masky mumbles tiredly. I giggle. There's a knock on the door.

"Erm.. Tobes??" Ben's nervous voice asks. I get up, ignoring Masky's whine, and go to the door and open it.

"Yeah B-Ben?" I ask.

"Um.. Can you help me? I can't fucking reach the chips."

"Pfft. Sure." I look at Masky. He huffed.

"Calm d-dooown. I'll be q-quick." I go downstairs, give practically all the chips to Ben just in case, and then go back upstairs to my room. Masky looks at me. I shut the door and go over to the taller male and sit on my bed. He lies his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair. He purrs. I smile at him. He continues to purr quietly. I giggle.

"What..?" He asks.

"Your purring. Its c-cute." Masky blushes.

"I-I didn't even realize I was purring..." I giggle again. Masky yawns and sits up. He cuddles into my side gently. He purrs lightly. I pet his hair. I smile. Masky yawns quietly. I look at him as he rests his head on my shoulder. He looks back at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, nothing." I say. Masky sits up, winces, and yawns again. He looks at me before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his lap. I smile at him. He smiles back and nuzzles my neck. There was a sudden knock on my door, making Masky yelp in surprise. I giggle slightly and get up. I open the door to see Ben again.

"What's w-wrong?" I ask.

"J-J-Jeff won't wake up!" He says.

"What...? .......... Fuck." I move past Ben. I run to Jeff's bedroom. He was still breathing, thankfully, but when I tried waking him, he wouldn't wake up.

"S-Shit." I would get Liu but he left. FUCK! Jeff whimpers slightly. He tries reaching out slightly to grab the nearest thing before I see a small stuffed bear. I grab it and give it to him. He holds it closely. I pet his hair gently. He starts to calm down a little.

"Please w-wake up...." I mutter. Ben comes into the room.

"I-Is he o-o-okay?" I nod.

"He's okay. I-I don't know why h-he won't wake up, h-however." Ben looks at his boyfriend. He goes up to Jeff.

"Why won't you wake up, idiot?" He mumbles. "I need you..." He whispers. I hug Ben. He whimpers and starts letting out small sobs. I hear Masky enter the room. I give him a sad smile. He looks at Ben.

"Will he not wake up?" Masky asks. I shake my head. I look at Jeff.

"He'll be o-okay, Ben. I promise." Ben pulls away and wipes the tears from his eyes with a small sniffle and nod. I pat his head and he giggles slightly. I go out of Jeff's room with Masky following behind. I go downstairs and sit on the couch. Masky sits next to me and lies across the couch, with his head on my lap as we watched whatever was on TV.

A week later

The other's had come back. With another pasta as well. She was... Well.. Creepy. And by creepy, I mean creepy. Apparently she called herself 'Momo'.
(Heres a pic!)

I stayed faaaar away from her. No way in hell was I gonna talk to her. Luckily, Ben moved into Jeff's room. I was sitting in my room as I pet Foxy. His ears perk up as there's a knock on my door. I get up and open it to reveal Hoodie. Foxy got up and growled at him and made his fur stand on end.

"Hey Hoodie. N-Need somethin?" I ask.

"I can't find Tim anywhere." He says simply. He and Ben were the only two who knew. Hoodie knew because well.. Um... He walked into Masky's room while we were... 'Kissing'

(Correction: Making out-
Toby: SHUT UP!
Make me.
Toby: *Grabs hatchets*
... Nope. Fuck this shit I'm out. *Runs*
Wtf is this turning into XD)

So he decided to start knocking on Masky's door as well.

"Have you c-checked his r-room?" I ask. He nods.

"He wasn't in there." I think. I shrug slightly.

"Dunno...." I say. Hoodie sighs.

"Shit.."

"Why do you w-wanna find him a-anyways? Do y-you guys have a mi-mission to do or something?" I ask.

"No... I just wanted to see if Masky was okay.."

"He's fine..." I say.

"Have you seen your pocket knife?" I shake my head.

"N-No." I stutter. Then it clicks in my mind.

"... We n-need to find him."

"Hmm... I'll keep checking around the mansion. You check outside in places Masky might be." I nod and go downstairs and outside. I walk around the woods until I hear footsteps. I look around till I spot Masky. He sighed.

"If Toby found out I've been using his pocket knife to cut, he'll kill me for sure.." I tense. Masky's been hurting himself? Oh, he was right. I'm gonna kill him alright. I walk back to the mansion but climb up to the window of my room. Masky wasn't in there. I open the window and sneak in. I shut it and sit on the windowsill, looking outside. I hear my door open and I look over to see Masky.

"Hey Tobes.." He says. I glare at him.

"What....?" He asks, hurt clear in his voice.

"Why h-have you been c-cutting?!" I growl.

"W-What're you talking about..?" He asks nervously.

"You know exactly w-what I'm talking a-about Timothy." I could tell he winced. I get up and go over to him. I cross my arms over my chest. He looks down.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbles. I pull him in my room and shut the door. I force his sleeve up. He looks away. Scars littered across his arm. I look up at him. I move his mask to the side.

"..." I stared at him. He had tears in his eyes. I make him look at me.

"Please Masky. D-Don't hurt yourself. It hurts me t-to see you in p-pain." He nods silently and gently nuzzles into my hands. I smile lightly. Masky stops and looks at me.

"Are you mad..?" He winces when his voice cracks.

".... S-Sort of. I'm still s-slightly pissed you would ever h-hurt yourself." Masky looks away again.

"I'm sorry.." He whispers. I gently grab his wrist and lead him to my bed. He sits and looks down at his hands which were folded in his lap. He refused to look at me. I tilt his head up and give him a small, yet loving, kiss. I pull away and sit next to him. He nervously sits on my lap. I smile and nuzzle his neck. I'd leave small nibbles on his neck here and there. Masky seemed to relax. I stop and he turns to face me. He lies his head on my shoulder hesitantly. He whimpers. I gently pet his hair. He continues to whimper.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He'd keep repeating those words.

"Masky," I say. He looks at me, "its o-okay." He nods and lies his head on my shoulder again.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbles. I smile lightly. I gently pet his hair. He relaxes a bit more. He starts purring.

"So cute." I say. I can tell Masky was blushing. He moves away from me. I look at him, confused. He was blushing a deep red. I snicker quietly, which turn into small giggles. Masky scratches at his arm. He did that when he was nervous. I grab his wrist gently, pulling his hand away from his arm. He looks at me.

"I-"

"S-Stop apologizing, Masky. I told y-you. It's fine." I interrupt. He nods sheepishly.

"Okay..." He mumbles. I smile lightly at him. I give him a small kiss. I pull away and he smiles a little. I move and sit in his lap. He moves so he's sitting criss-cross. He rests his head ontop of my floofy hair and loosely wraps his arms around my waist. I smile. We sat like that for a few minutes before Masky moves his head so that its lying on my shoulder. He gently nuzzles my neck. I purr. Masky continues nuzzling my neck for a few minutes before there was a knock on my door. Masky moves away. I get up and open the door. It was Vincent.

"Slender-.... Man... Needs you. Holy fuck....." He was panting heavily. I snicker before nodding. He leaves. Masky whines.

"Awww. Don't leave meeeeee." He says. I smile.

"I'll b-be quick." I say as I leave. I go to Slenderman's office and go inside.

"Ah. There you are child...." His voice had a worried tone to it.

"Is something w-wrong, sir?" I ask.

"Lazari has gone missing. You are the only one who might know where she could be. Please, Toby. Find her." I nod.

"Yes sir." I say and leave. I sigh and go downstairs after saying I had to leave to Masky. I exit the mansion after grabbing my hatchets. I walk around the woods, calling Lazari's name.

"LAZARI!!! W-WHERE ARE Y-YOUU?!" I yell. No reponse. I sigh. I stop when I hear a stick snap. I turn around. There stood Lazari herself.

"Laz..?" I ask nervously. She stares at me. I gulp.

"L-L-Lazari?"

"Tobias." She says. I stare at her in shock. She had never called me Tobias. Not once.

"Laz?? Eheh... Y-You okay?"

"......." She doesn't respond. Instead, a knife suddenly spawns in her hand. She charges at me, but something, or rather someone, jumps in my way.

"STOP!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Angel?"

"Shut the fuck up and lemme save yo ass." She says. She grabs out her machete. She attacks Laz, pinning her.

"Zalgo brainwashed her! Go!"

"What? No! I-I can't just l-leave you h-here!" Angel glares at me.

"ARE YOU A DUMBASS?!! I SAID RUN!" So I do. I run. Not too long after I hear footsteps behind me. I look behind me to see Angel. She was in her wolf form.

"FUCK! SHIT!!! FAEN!! RUN!! SHE'S NOT TOO FAR BEHIND!" She yells. I see Lazari behind both of us.

"O-OH SWEET J-JESUS!!!" I run faster.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! I'M ONLY SIXTEEEEEEEN!!!!!!" Angel screeches.

"YOU'RE 16?!"

"SHUT UP AND RUN!"

"BEHIND YOU!" Lazari was going to pounce. Angel dodges. I keep running. The mansion comes into view. Liu was outside.

"LIU!!!" I yell. He looks over.

"GO GET SLENDERMAN! Q-QUICK!!!" He runs inside immediately. I skid to a stop. Angel does as well. Slenderman
teleports outside.

"What on- LAZARI!" Lazari looks at him. She attemps to pounce on him but he grabs her with one of his tendrils.

"PUT ME DOWN!" She screeches.

"What on earth happened?"

"She um.. W-Was brainwashed...." Angel speaks up. Slenderman looks at her before nodding. Masky poked his head outside. Slenderman teleports somewhere. Masky looks at me. He looks at Angel and glares at her.

"God calm down I didn't do anything to your boyfriend." She rolls her eyes. Masky huffs. I giggle quietly at his childish behavior. Angel says she had to go and I wave goodbye to her as she leaves. I go over to Masky. He gently grabs my wrist and takes me upstairs into my room. He shuts the door and we go over to my bed. When I sit down, Masky lies his head on my lap. I giggle and smile at him. I pet his hair as he curls up to get more warm. I giggle. I grab one of my blankets and put it on him. He purrs slightly after mumbling a 'thank you'. I continue petting his hair. Suddenly my door opens, scaring Masky. Hoodie comes in the room.

"Sweet Jesus Hoodie!" Masky says. Hoodie snickers.

"Hehehehe. Sorry to interrupt lovebirds. I just needed to ask Masky somethin' real quick." Masky groans and reluctantly gets up as he follows Hoodie.

He comes back in a couple minutes later. He yawns. He lies next to me on the bed. He gets closer to me, trying to absorb more warmth. I giggle. I hug him closely to me. He purrs. Masky looks up at me. I let go of him and he gives me a kiss. He pulls away and pulls me closer to him so that he was practically spooning me. I yawn and fall asleep in Masky's hold.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I awake and shoot up. I breath heavily. I hear a small groan as the sheets next to me move. I look over and see Masky. I lie back down and cuddle close to Masky. Masky groans quietly again. He looks down at me tiredly.

"Aw. Toby? You okay?" He asks softly. I whimper instead. Masky wraps his arms around me.

"Was it a nightmare?" I nod and burry my face into his chest. He gently kisses the top of my head. I tilt my head upwards to look at him. He gives me a small assuring smile. He starts gently nuzzling me. I purr gently as he does so. He gives me a peck on the lips. We sit up and Masky pulls me into his lap. I cuddle into him. We sit like that. I purr. I peer over Masky's shoulder to see it was 2:00 AM. I groan slightly and burry my face into his shoulder. Masky giggles slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. It's early." He says. I yawn.

Lets go see what Ben is doing cuz why tf not? Also because I want some more of my 2nd favorite ship in here-

I yawn as I open my eyes. I tried to sit up but was pushed back. I see Jeff lying on me. He looks up at me.

"You're awake!!" I exclaim. He nods.

"You okay?" He shakes his head. He sits up as I do as well. I hug him gently. He lies his head on my shoulder.

"Let me guess, nightmares?" He nods. He lets out a quiet sob. I start to pet his hair. He whimpers quietly as he continues to hiccup and sob.

"Shh. Jeff, its okay. It was only a dream. It wasn't real. It was only a dream." I comforted him. He pulls away and wipes away his tears with the back of his hand. I place a gentle kiss on his lips. He purrs lightly. I pull away. He smiles (in this, there's only slits of where he cut. Make sense??? I hope so XDD).

"Thank you......" He whispers. I knew he was referring to comforting him. I nod. I give him a little kiss. He lies his head on my shoulder. I smile and giggle quietly. He purrs gently. I pet his hair as he sits in my lap. He moves his head so its gently lying against my chest. I smile more and kiss the top of his head. He cuddles into my warmth, trying to get warmer. I yawn a little. Jeff looks up at me.

"W-We can sleep if you want.." He says. I nod and we lie down. Jeff is still cuddled against me, but I didn't care. Jeff falls asleep and I do too not long after.

Next morning

I wake up when I hear a whimper. I see Jeff whimpering quietly.

"Oh no," I sigh. "You poor thing." I make Jeff sit up and lay against me. He seemed to calm down a little.

"Liu ple.....se.... Stop. I...m s..r..y." He whimpers. I hug him and pet his hair. I sigh.

"Jeff? Hey, babe, wake up." I say. I shake him lightly. He wakes up. He looks at me. He buries his head into my neck. He whimpers. I gently rub his back.

"Shh, its okay Jeff. Its okay." I assure him. He whimpers.

"Jeff..." I say he looks up at me.

"Jeff, there's nothing to be scared of hun. Its all okay. It was just a nightmare."

"O...Okay..." He whispers. I give him a kiss. When I pull away I kiss the top of his head then get up. I yawn. Jeff gets up. He stumbles slightly, but catches his balance. I giggle.

"Want some help walking, love?" I ask teasingly.

"Oh shut up." He says playfully. I giggle again.

"But seriously, ya need help?" I ask.

"No...." He mumbles.

"Okay. Please don't hurt yourself." I say as I start walking to the door. Not two seconds later, I hear a sound and an 'Oof!' I turn around and look at Jeff. He was on the ground.

"Ow... Okay. Maybe I do need a little help. I snicker and go over to Jeff. I help him stand up. I help him walk a little til he said he could do it himself. I go out of mine and his room and start walking down the hall. I feel something tap my shoulder. I look over and down to see Momo.

"Oh.. Heeeeey Momo," I say, dragging out the e. "Need somethin?" I ask.

"Yes. Um... I can't remember where the kitchen was. Could you help me..? Please?" She asks. I nod.

"Sure!" She follows me downstairs. There was a constant scraping from sound her chicken claws, but I didn't mind. We go into the kitchen.

"Need help with anything else?" I ask politely. She shakes her head and I nod. I exit the kitchen and go in the living (I spelled loving XD) room. EJ was eating a kidney on the couch. I gag.

"What- Oh." He snickers.

"I'm going back to my-," I gag again, "room." I finish. I quickly go upstairs so I don't see the bloody mess. I hear Slenderman.

"Jack!! Are you eating on my couch?!" Slenderman yells.

"Uh.. No?" EJ tries. I hear something and EJ yell 'OW! FUCK!!' before it was quieter. I shrug and go into my shared room. Jeff perks up when he hears the door. He looks over to see me.

"Oh! Ben!" He says. He smiles at me. I giggle lightly and smile back. I shut the door and sit on the bed next to Jeff. We just shared a bed since it'd be pointless to add another in the medium-sized room, since we usually just cuddle anyway. Jeff gently lies his head onto my lap. He looks up at me with his oh-so-innocent look. I smile lightly and giggle. He cuddles into me.

Ok back to the Ticcimask XD

3rd person POV

Toby looked up at Masky. Masky was sleeping peacefully. Toby, however, was having troubles. He continued to look at his boyfriend.

I love him... Toby thought. He smiled to himself. He cuddled into Masky a bit more, reminding himself that none of this was a dream. That none of this was fake. Toby knew that this was real. This is reality. Masky was the best thing thats happened to Toby ever since Lyra died and he ended up at the mansion.

"I love you...." Toby whispers.

"I love you too, Toby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.9K 32
This story is also available in its partially edited form on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/story/15711430/Imposter-Ticci-Toby-X-Reader/1 You're just...
89.2K 2.1K 10
When Masky first met Toby, it was under Slendermans orders. Masky couldn't stand Toby, and resented ever having to speak with the kid. But after bei...
29.8K 500 19
When the new proxy, Toby, comes to live at the Slender mansion, Masky is a little happy, but still doesn't like the idea that he has to watch over hi...
Missing By POM

Fanfiction

14K 389 15
Ticci-Toby is the new proxy, the young ticcing boy only knows blood and disparities. Toby had shown up a day before a large mission was launched, Sle...