Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] ✔️

By Lashton_Lames

Completed// 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update ✨🌙
Stepbrothers

Chapter 8

3.1K 123 148
By Lashton_Lames

*John POV*

I ended up staying over night and doing some unholy things but let's not go into detail. Throughout that whole night I thought about that brunette asshole who tried to fuck my girlfriend while fucking my girlfriend. I'm so confused and fucked up, I know.

"That was great, we should go out today." I heard her say beside me. Her arms thrown loosely over my waist and her head on my chest. "Hm."

We stayed like this for a while before I started feeling uncomfortable with both her presence and my thoughts. "Hey babe, I gotta go for uh classes so I'll-"

"But you don't have classes today, it's Saturday." Damn it's Saturday already. "O-Oh, well I have.. detention, detention yeah. So I'll see you later okay?" She began to pout and it just wasn't really as cute as it used to be.

"Are you lying?" She asked with a pout and sat up crossing her arms. I really didn't wanna have to go through or put up with this right now, why are women so easily able to get in their feelings? "I'm not."

"Are you sure?" I leaned up and kissed her pouty lips before pulling away and getting out of the bed. "Mhm." I practically threw on my clothes, my shirt was probably on backwards but oh well.

"See you later." She didn't say anything back but instead sat on the bed seemingly lost. "Yeah.."

-

"Why are you here?"

"I live here." I got back to my dorm and walked in my room to be met with an angry midget. "Go live with your bitch or something." He spat angrily and his under the duvet.

"Watch your mouth." I said harshly and walked to my side of the room. "Why so angry?" He ignored me and so I walked over to his side. I pulled the duvet off of his head and looked down at him, playing sleep.

I mean he sucks at faking it. If you're gonna fake it at least stop moving your eyes around. "Smii7y." No reply. "Smii7y~" I moved in closer to his ear but still got no response. "Jaren~"

"S-Stop you pervert." Pervert?

"Pervert?" He looked over at me making our faces a few inches away from each other. "Yes you're a pervert." He seemed to not mind the proximity seeing as he hadn't moved back.

"This is perverting." I smirked watching as his cheeks slowly began to flush. "Just t-things.."

His eyes never averted from mine and I could see the pretty dark pools that flowed in his eyes. I couldn't help but become slightly mesmerized. "That's not even a word?"

I couldn't tell if he was either uncomfortable or enjoying it. "But right now, um, you're too close." His words turned into a whisper as if he was becoming shy under my gaze. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. "Am I?" My voice went an octave low by accident but I didn't regret it.

His blush could be well seen as he finally averted our intense staring contest. He pushed away from me and quickly retreated, scooting back until he was leaning on the wall. "Yes, leave you smell like sex and disgust, you fucking pig"

"I think I thought of a good idea instead of doing my homework. You're slowly becoming interesting to me despite my hate for you so how about you become my personal play thing." His eyes went wide, fear evident and he immediately shook his head at the offer. "No you fucking psychopath!"

"So boring, I was just joking, maybe." I sighed dramatically and walked back to my side of the room gathering clothes and walking into the bathroom.

-

*Smii7y POV*

I knew he was joking, he couldn't be serious. He has a girlfriend for Christ's sake and I hate him, why would I want him touching me. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't satisfying him the way he needs to be satisfied, I'm Jaren, Smii7y, bitch of course I'm better than any bitch. That still doesn't give him the right though. Yeah keep gassing yourself up Smii7y.

If he was so fucking interested in me why didn't he break up with her, apologize to me, and ask me out on a proper date. I probably would've said no but the thought is what counts.

Fitz is in photography and I don't go until later so I have nothing to do right now. I haven't really made any other friends I'm interested in but Toby but he's always sleep. God I need to get out more or find me a boyfriend or girlfriend before I actually think about dating this psychopath. The shower stopped and he soon walked out of the restroom with a towel around his waist and his hair lying on his forehead. He's hot and this stupid asshole knows it yet he does this shit.

"You know I'm gay right? I think I remember telling you this. So when you come out the restroom with water running down your hair and onto your abs, how do you think I feel." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm just showing you something you'll never be able to get." He winked. The fucking audacity to wink while like this. I need to hurry up before it's too late. Think of all the bad shit he's done to you, think of all the—

"Unless you're ready to be my personal play thing?" He spoke nonchalantly and made his way closer to me. "G-Go away and shut up idiot."

"Why? You literally just admitted to wanting me." I quickly shook my head and scoffed. "No I didn't and you literally said you're showing me something I'll never be able to get you fucking weirdo."

"You can't have me but you can play with me~" he mumbled and again he was inches away from my face. "I don't w-want to.." My hands weakly pressed against his chest, trying to push him away.

"Are you sure about that?" At this point I didn't even know, I don't wanna give into this ass but my body said yes with my mind disagreeing. The way his fucking hair dropped lazily over his eyes and the way my hand felt on his slightly toned chest was too much. "P-Please.."

"Please what?" He said lowly in my ear and I was getting ready to lose all confidence. "Leave me, go away." He chuckled darkly but it wasn't a crazy one it was a hot one, his breath fanned my ear making my head spin.

"That's not what lil Smii7y down here is saying." He pointed out and finger tip trailed down my stomach making me groan. "Kryoz..." His fingers swiped against my neck softly, a shiver went down my spine as I closed my eyes tightly. He did as told and pulled back laughing.

"Wow, I really do turn you on huh?" He snorted and I quickly took in what the fuck just happened making me cringe. "No."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek out of both embarrassment and shame. "Get away from me." I growled and glared at the boy, to say I was beyond pissed and embarrassed is an understatement. My boner quickly disappearing. "Is this a joke to you?"

"Yeah yeah." He mumbled with a smirk before turning and walking away but not before I seen a tent on his towel. I tilted my head a bit in confusion, this 'straight' guy enjoyed it? "Johnny~"

"What?" He only turned a bit but I could still see it. "Your towel." I pointed at the spot making him look down and his face slightly reddened before he turned away. "I-I was thinking of my girlfriend while trying to annoy you." He spat before walking away making it my turn to laugh.

"Yeah sure." I said between laughs as he entered the bathroom and slammed the door. I'm not that stupid, that little asshole is attracted to me. Hmm.

-

*John POV*

Dangerous. Too close. Never again. I did that to see if what I was feeling was real. His neck, eyes, hair, nose, lips and fucking everything was a huge ass turn on. I've never wanted to fuck a male this badly and it was terrifying. I got hard just from teasing him and when he moaned my name, oh god.

My hands reached towards the throbbing area beneath the towel and grasped it in my hand. A cold shower would be better but I honestly wasn't satisfied from last night, like I said she was good in all but.. I don't know. Only low gasps left my lips as I was careful not to let him hear me doing this, I stopped and turned the shower on. "Fuck.."

I started off with slow strokes and tried to imagine my girlfriend only for the boner to leave. What the hell? I looked at it with a dumbfounded expression and smacked it to see if it was alive earning a twitch in response.

I couldn't be gay. Am I? No THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL Or is it just lust that I feel for him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
185K 4.3K 42
"i love you." (READ 12:12 AM) -COMPLETED [SOCIAL MEDIA] |kryozgaming|
152K 3.6K 100
If you're here, you probably know who the Banana Bus Squad is and you probably know what an 'X Reader' is so I don't think I need to describe this. ●...
85.3K 1.8K 27
"its a small-ass world out here but truth be told im glad i got stuck with you"