• Subway •

By bamgyubear

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon but..." "..he's calling the wedding off." More

Prologue
Chapter 1: His name
Chapter 2: Some fun?
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 5: Lucky guy
Chapter 6: A sight
Chapter 7: He...what?
Chapter 8: Familiar
Chapter 9: Farewell
Chapter 10: Should I?
Chapter 11: Trip
Chapter 12: Pick?
Chapter 13: A phone call
Chapter 14: More?
Chapter 15: Hospital
Chapter 16: Neighbour
Chapter 17: A text
Chapter 18: Elevator
Chapter 19: A mission
Chapter 20: Danger
Chapter 21: A game?
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Hesitation
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 25: Sacrifice
Chapter 26: A kiss
Epilogue
💌

Chapter 27: Ending scene

1K 41 5
By bamgyubear

Eunyeon's POV

It has been a year since Jungkook and I started dating, and today we went out for a trip.

We're in Namjoon's hometown, Ilsan, and we've been here for 2 days and 1 night.

And now we're hiking, and all of it was Jungkook's idea. For an athletic person like him, it's not a problem for him to be hiking this freaking high mountain.

It's not even half of the journey, and I am already panting, gasping for air as I fixed my snapback.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm so tired already. Can't we rest for a while?", I said, as Jungkook who's feets away from me walked down the steps, heading to me who's already sitting on the ground.

"No, no. You've been resting for every quarter an hour! You're not resting anymore," he said, pulling me up from the ground.

"I don't want to do this anymore," I whined, shaking my head eagerly.

"Come on, we're almost there!", he pursued me, trying to pull me up from the ground.

"You're lying! We're not even half of the path to the top of the mountain!", I argued.

Jungkook heaved out a sigh, before crouching down to my level, ruffling my hair.

"I thought you said you want to lose some weight?"

"I do, but out of all methods, why are you bringing me to this place??", I whined as he bursted out in laughter.

"Get up," he said, pulling me up from the ground, making me stand on my feet.

He held my hand in his, as he dragged me along with him as we continued our journey to the top of the mountain.

An hour later, we're finally here, on top of the mountain, as my eyes lighted up at the very beautiful sight in front of us.

"It's so beautiful,"

"This is the best part of climbing up the mountain, Eunyeon. After all the hardships, you get to enjoy such a beautiful scenery.", Jungkook spoke.

"Jungkook-ah,"

"Hm?"

"Can I do something?"

"Do what--"

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!", I screamed on top of my lungs, knowing that people down there wouldn't hear us.

"BUT I LOVE MIN EUNYEON WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!", Jungkook screamed too, as I looked up to him.

Jungkook then pulled me into his embrace, as he placed a soft peck on my forehead as we enjoyed the view.

"How about a kiss on top of the mountain?", Jungkook smiled cheekily, as I giggled at him.

He slowly leaned closer, kissing me deeply yet softly.

He pulled away, smiling at me sweetly, leaning his forehead against mine, and that is when he sat down on the ground.

He patted the spot in between his legs, gesturing me to sit in front of him.

I sat in front of him, as he wrapped his arms around me, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Oh wait," he said, as he shoved his hand into the pocket of his sweatpants, taking out a small red heart shaped box as he held it in front of me.

My eyes went wide at the sight in front of me, smiling in awe.

"Eunyeon-ah,"

I turned around, facing Jungkook who had the most sincere look on his face.

"These past few months are probably the best times of my life, and I couldn't be more blessed to have you in my life. So, I've decided," he paused, opening the small red box, portraying a beautiful white gold ring with a small diamond attached to it.

"A year isn't enough, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?", he asked, and I almost teared up at his unexpected proposal.

"HELL YES!!", I beamed excitedly, throwing myself at him, in which he wrapped his arms around me securely.

We both pulled away, as he put the ring on my fourth finger, before looking up to me with the widest smile on his face.

"I love you," he whispered, before pulling me into another kiss.

-------------------------------------------------

We both head home directly after a tiring day hiking in Ilsan, and by the time we get home, it is perfectly time for dinner.

Since Hyewon is here to help, Yoongi wouldn't be nagging us both for coming home late, because he ain't need our help when he has his girlfriend to help.

We both were laughing at Jungkook's story about how Taehyung knocked his shin onto the table as he saw Jimin's head popping out from under the table.

"Having so much fun, huh?", Yoongi glared at us both, his hands on his waist.

"Welcome home, guys. Come here," Hyewon gestured me to come over, as I walked up to her.

She held out his right hand, showing off her beautiful ring, as I gasped in awe, grabbing her hand as I examined the ring.

"Oh my fucking god! Yah, Min Yoongi! You fucking proposed to my best friend??", I beamed in excitement, and my brother had a sheepish smile on his face.

"Well, as you can see, I did. Hold up," Yoongi said, as he turned his head to Jungkook.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Did you do it?", Yoongi asked Jungkook, as we both turned our head to the guys.

"Do what?", Hyewon asked as I held out my hand, portraying the white gold ring.

Hyewon took a hold of my hand, as she admired my ring, "Jungkook proposed to you too???"

"Actually...we both agreed to propose you both on the same day," Jungkook admitted as Yoongi nodded.

"Oh, really??", Hyewon said.

"But who's going to get married first?", Yoongi asked, and Jungkook instantly raised up his right hand in a fast motion.

"Well then, when are you guys planning to get wed?", Yoongi questioned again, as I shrugged at his question.

"Maybe in next two months?", Jungkook said as I snapped my head at him.

"That's so soon!", I protested.

"That's two months, Min Eunyeon. Not two weeks," he rolled his eyes obnoxiously, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Alright, guys. Let's have dinner," Hyewon said, and all of us went to the dining table.

We eated in silent, and since we didn't help at all earlier, Jungkook and me volunteered to do the dishes.

We took a nice refreshing shower, as I slipped into my baby pink hoodie and black leggings, before walking out of my room, and there I saw Jungkook sitting in the couch, watching a football match on the TV.

He had his black shorts and plain white shirt on, munching on his popcorns.

"Jungkook-ah,"

"What's wrong, Eun--where are you going?", he asked, noticing my outfit.

"Let's go out for a while,"

"Eunyeon-ah, it's 11pm already! There's nowhere to go at this hour!", he nagged, going back to watch his football match.

I sat next to him as I grabbed his arm, leaning my head on his shoulder, "Please~", I whined, trying my best to persuade him because he's not going to let me go out at night like this alone.

So by hook or by crook, I need him to keep me company.

"Jungkook-ah, pretty please~", I pouted, looking up to his face.

"Ugh, fine.", he sighed in defeat, as I quickly pecked his lips as a reward for agreeing to my night walk idea.

"Wait here, I'll get change.", he said, ruffling my hair, smiling sweetly.

I took his previous seat as he left to the bedroom to get change, while I watched the football match, munching on his popcorn.

Exactly 5 minutes later, he came back, wearing a plain black hoodie and his grey sweatpants.

Fixing his black beanie, he held out his hand, smiling heart warmingly at me.

"Let's go,"

I slipped my hand into his bigger one, as we walked out of the apartment, walking around the park, hand in hand.

"Jungkook-ah," I said, tugging onto the sleeve of his hoodie.

He looked down to me, "What is it this time?"

I pointed at a ddeokbokki stall, as he heaved out a sigh, "You really eat all the time, don't you?", he nagged, but somehow he still obeyed my demand, as we walked towards the ddeokbokki stall.

Jungkook got me a big cup of ddeokbokki as we shared the big cup of ddeokbokki.

I feed him with it, as we continued walking around while enjoying our late night supper.

We both stopped in front of a bridge, as we enjoyed the night view.

As the moon shines brightly, the river reflects the moonlight, lighting up the place slightly.

I threw the empty cup into a trashbin, before walking up to Jungkook who was taking pictures with his phone.

He held his phone in front of me, as we took a few pictures with the bright moon as the background.

Jungkook then shoved his phone back into the pocket of his hoodie, as he hugged me from behind, and we both shifted our attention back to the scenery in front of us.

I turned around, smiling sweetly at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, before tiptoeing to give him a peck on his lips.

"I noticed you're a bit more clingy these days," he said.

"Am I?".

"Yeah, and I like it.", he said, pulling me into another kiss, under the moonlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.6K 31
"If there is lies, there must be the truth right?" The cheater, the villain and the unknown all in one story.
111K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"
159K 5.3K 50
" I'm sorry but i don't love you "
4.7K 271 51
"I promised you that the stars would bring us back together."