BL Short Stories

Від AralinaCamelo

Language: English Started: October 12, 2018 Finished: ( Previously titled BL Drama Stories ) ( Thai BL Short... Більше

⚠ Updates to the Book!
with a little help | aepete
second chance | maxtul
co-actor | kristsingto
kidnapped | meanplan
sick | offgun
attention | KimCopter
Baby | TaeTee
MingKit 2/2 (KimCopter)
Dared to Reveal | PhaYo (GodtBas)
I Don't Hate You | TayNew
I Love You | KongArthit
I'm Stolen by BLACKPINK!
I'm Sorry | MarkGun
Late At Night | JoongNine
Help From Friends | MarkGun
Realization | MarkPerth
Jealousy | PlanPerth
3 + 1 | MeanPlan
Truth or Dare | PlanPerth
A Confession | PavelDome

MingKit 1/2 (KimCopter)

2.1K 46 2
Від AralinaCamelo

I don't know where this came from.. It's not finished either.. But, I hope you like it anyway..?
It was supposed to be a rewritten version for one of my books. But, why not make it a short story?

•••
••
•••

In most people's eyes, Ming was annoying. But, he annoyed two males in particular. His friend, Wayo, and his crush, Kit.

Yeah, he's Bi. He doesn't mind admitting it. But, he won't say it straight out to people. He even started flirting with Kit at some point. But, Kit always thought Ming was doing a bad job at it. This has been going on for years. Since senior year in high school.

Kit decided to be honest with himself and he admitted to himself that he likes Ming back. He's just been pretending that he's annoyed with Ming for the past two years.

-

Currently, students of all departments are in the canteen, eating. The three doctors are at their normal table while Ming and Wayo were two tables away as some other students took their everyday table.

Ming was eating his food with Wayo in silence. He looked up at Wayo after he finished his food.

"I'm done." he said and stared at Wayo, waiting for him to say something or at least nod. After Wayo put a bite of his food mouth, he looked up at Ming and just nodded while chewing his food. Ming stood up and walked to throw his trash away. He walked back and stood behind Wayo. He curiously looked around the canteen and his eyes found a certain doctor two tables away.

Wayo noticed people staring behind him. So, he turned and saw Ming staring in a certain direction.

"Ming!" Wayo whisper-yelled. Ming quickly looked down at Wayo confused.

"What?" Ming asked with a blank expression.

"Sit down!" he whisper-yelled. Ming quickly sat down beside his friend and looked back at Kit.

Wayo finally finished his food and threw away the trash. He sat back down beside Ming, trying to make a conversation though all he got was silence.

"Ming?" Wayo asked and waiting a couple seconds before following Ming's gaze. "Ming!" he yelled into Ming's ear. Ming, without flinching or blinking, continued staring at Kit. Wayo sighed. "I'll go tell Kit you're staring.." Ming nodded absentmindedly. Wayo stood up and Ming's eyes went wide.

"Wait wait wait!" Ming yanked Wayo to sit back down after realizing what the younger said. "Don't." Wayo smiled in victory. But, that smile soon turned into a smirk.

"I'm doing it anyway." Wayo stuck his tongue out at Ming. Ming went to grab Wayo, but the younger had already sped off toward the doctors' table. Ming quickly stood up and chased after the younger male.

Wayo had a right there anyway. I mean, his boyfriend is sitting at the table.

Wayo ran up beside the table.

"Mingkwan really likes you and I better run. Bye!" Wayo said in one breath before taking off running as Ming wasn't far behind at all. The three doctors watched in confusion. Kit secretly smiled. But, that smile quickly left his face as the two friends ran back. Wayo stopped and stood beside Phana. Ming ran up behind Wayo and wrapped his arms around his neck. Wayo busted out laughing while trying to get away from Ming. "Okay! Okay!" Ming stopped while his arms were still around Wayo.

"Now, what did you say?" Ming asked the struggling male. Wayo stopped moving and looked at Kit with a straight face. Kit sighed and stood up, walking over to the two friends. He grabbed Wayo's arm and looked Ming in the eyes.

"You can let go of him." he said and grabbed Ming's left wrist while making him let Wayo go. Kit felt the static like sensation but decided to ignore the feeling. Ming continued watching Kit's every move. "It's fine. I don't even know what he said." Kit couldn't help but lie. Wayo frowned while Ming smiled a little looking down. Ming looked back up and nodded. Phana stood up from the table and stood beside the two across from Wayo. Kit sighed and looked at Phana.

"I'm leaving." Ming said suddenly. Kit studied Ming's expression, noticing that he looked upset. Wayo frowned even more and grabbed Ming's wrist, making the elder look back at him confused.

"Are you okay, P'?" Wayo asked concerned. Kit stared at Ming. Ming felt the stare and turned to look at Kit.

"I'm okay." he said and looked back at Wayo with a small smile.

"I've studied you enough to know you're not.." Kit whispered. Ming slowly turned to look at Kit confused and shocked.

"What do you mean?" Ming asked slowly. Kit's face turned red from shyness and embarrassment.

"Uh.. Nothing!" Kit said and quickly walked away from Ming. The two friends watched Kit shocked. He had never acted that way toward anybody. Normally he's fisty. Beam ran after Kit and stopped him in the hallway outside the canteen.

"Kit! Hey.." Beam yelled and grabbed Kit's shoulder. Kit turned toward Beam with a hurtful expression. "What's wrong Kit?"

"I told you I like him. But, I can't hide this from him. I just- I don't want to be hurt again.." Kit said and looked down sadly. Beam sighed and gave Kit a friendly hug.

"I know, Kit.. Just.. Trust him this once. Give him one chance. But I swear, if he hurts you, I'll hurt him." Beam said with a serious expression. Kit smiled a little. Beam grabbed Kit's wrist and walked back toward the table.

Ming turned around sadly and started walking away. From a distance, Kit noticed this. Kit quickly yanked his wrist from Beam and ran at full speed toward Ming.

Almost everyone in the canteen stopped what they were doing and watched the sene unfold. Of course, you had some that didn't stop what they were doing since it wasn't their business and others started recording everything that's happening.

Kit quickly wrapped his arms around Ming's waist after catching up to him. Ming froze and was about to yank the skinny arms from around him. That was, until he recognize the arms, his plan. But seeing the person's arms, he froze. Ming could feel the person hide their face inbetween his shoulder blades. The younger turned a little and looked at their friends, just to confirm that it was Kit. The two doctors and Wayo nodded with a smile. Ming's facial expression changed to worry as he felt the elder shaking and the wetness of his shirt.

"P'Kit?" Ming asked softly, in worry. Kit tightened his arms, making Ming want to turn around more. Beam and Phana sighed, making Wayo look at Kit and the two other doctors confused.

"What happen to P'Kit?" Wayo asked while staring at Kit in worry and confusion. Phana and Beam looked at Wayo for a second before looking back at Kit.

"Kit was hurt by his last lover.. Badly. That's why, for years, he tried denying to himself that he liked Ming." Beam slowly explained. Though he tried talking so Ming couldn't hear, he failed. Ming heard it and looked behind him at the three shocked. Ming, finally, forced himself out of Kit's hold. Kit hung his head low while his arms fell to his sides.

Everyone watching the sene in the canteen made a shocked expression for they had never seen Kit act like that with anyone. Not even his friends!

"Kit.." Ming said in a warning kinda of tone. Kit sighed. He closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. He opened his eyes and looked up at Ming at last. He was expecting the worst for some reason. Maybe Ming finally got over Kit and found a beautiful girl. Who knows beside the younger himself? Why was Kit expecting the worst even though Ming had been flirting and chasing him this whole time? He doesn't know himself. He always looked at the negative possibilities and not the positive ones. That's just how he was. He opened up to one person and trusted him the most. But, he regreted opening up to him.

The jerk that broke him..

Kit always wanted to look at Ming in the eyes and for Ming to see his pain. Why? So Ming would see and make him happy and laugh. To make him feel loved and not scared of almost everyone around him. Any loud noise he hears, his reflexes make him jump from fright.

But, Kit just wants to be honest with his heart this one last time and if it falls back on him, he will never open up to anyone else besides Phana, Beam, Forth, and maybe Wayo.

"Kit..." he repeated.

"Yeah?" Kit asked shakily. He suddenly hated himself for saying it like that. His voice betrayed him. Ming stepped closer to Kit and grabbed the elders arms softly. Ming looked into Kit's eyes like he was searching for something.

"If you let me... I will protect you. I will help you through everything. Even if I get myself hurt.." Ming said. He went to continue but Kit started shaking his head. Ming was confused, but at the same time understanding.

"Y-you don't need to get hurt because of me.." Kit said quite softly. Ming sighed and looked up. He pulled Kit softly and brung him into his embrace. Kit quickly wrapped his hands around Ming, grabbing handfuls of Ming's shirt and hiding his face in Ming's chest.

"I don't care if I do. You're my love.." Ming responded. Kit gently hit Ming's back, making the younger giggle a little. Kit let go and pushed Ming back gently. Ming smiled a little and walked closer again, grabbing Kit's face and wiping the stray tears. Kit closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then opened his eyes again afterward to look into Ming's eyes.

"Since high school..." Kit said and stopped, confusing Ming. "Since high school.. I've liked you. Senior year.. I remember graduation when I graduated. I saw you in the crowd staring at me sadly. At that moment, I wanted to run to you, hug you, and tell you I felt the same. But, my fear of getting into another relationship and getting hurt again got in the way of me doing it..." Kit whispered as more tears ended up falling. Ming wiped them as soon as they fell half way down his face. Ming smiled lightly.

"You have my heart still. You will forever." Ming responded, looking into the elders eyes the whole time. Kit smiled a little finally. "We'll talk after class, yeah?" Kit nodded and smiled again.

"As bad as I hate to say this..." a sudden voice said from behind the three doctors and Wayo. The five quickly looked that way and saw a professor. The professor smiled lightly and continued. "You should go home, Kit. Come back tomorrow. Now for the rest of you, get to class! You can finish this later!" Kit nodded and looked at the three next to the professor.

"You guys can stop by my dorm later." he said weak like. Ming sighed and completely let go of Kit, making Kit look at him. "You. You BETTER stop by my dorm." He pointed at Ming. Ming smiled and nodded his head. Kit smiled, giving Ming one last hug before saying bye and leaving to his dorm.

-

After hours alone, Phana, Beam, Wayo, and Forth stopped by and hung out with Kit for a few hours. But it seems Ming either didn't want to or had a sudden schedule change. But, Wayo would've had the same schedule change.

Kit sighed sadly and stood up from the little couch. He walked to his phone on the bed side table and looked at the time.

"12 AM..." Kit said to himself and sat the phome back down before turning off the lights and laying down under his blankets.

"P"Kit?" a voice said outside his door before there were soft knocks at the door. Kit groaned in annoyance and stood up, walking to the door in the dark as he could remember where everything was. He stood still at the door, hoping to hear the male's voice again so he knew it was Ming. "P'Kitkat?" Kit smiled after hearing that. The elder finally opened the door and smiled at Ming.

"It's 12 in the morning.. Why are you knocking at my door? Go to bed." Kit said in a serious tone. Ming stood there for a moment before smiling.

"Okay." Ming responded. Kit was about to admit he was joking, but quit seeing Ming move closer. "But, I will only do that if it's your bed I sleep on." Kit's face turned red. Ming smiled in victory seeing Kit blush a deep red. Ming giggled lightly and backed away from the elder.

"Pervert." Kit mumbled and turned away from Ming, walking back in his room.

"Yours only." Ming responded, still standing outside the room. Kit looked up and smiled.

"Your a pervert but your being a gentleman.." Kit said and giggled. "You can come in." and Ming did exactly that. He walked in, closing the door behind him. After taking his shoes off, he sat down next to Kit and looked around the room.

•••
••
•••

Maybe I'll finish this short story..
Do you want the rest of the story?
If so, I'll do a part two kinda thing.

Did you like it even though it wasn't finished?

I haven't updated this book in a while. Oops..

~ Author out! ♡✌

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

110K 3.5K 34
This is going to be a slow burn fanfic with eventual smut. Enjoy!
13.3K 182 75
Imagine what if the universe of Thai BL dramas is intertwined with some supernatural elements? What if the otherworldly forces are antagonistic? Impo...
80K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
Oneshots Від Nettyna

Фанфіки

4.5K 131 19
Different stories for different couples, based on my ideas, mood and inspiration. Not only Thail BL - see the growing list below: Kinn Porsche Not me...