โœ“ | DRIVE ME CRAZY ยน

By PLUTOTOWN

DRIVE ME CRAZY โ peter, you are absolutely the most unreliable person to work with! โž โ then why haven't you... More

DRIVE ME CRAZY
CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
BONUS: THE SNAP
SEQUEL

014

6.1K 253 120
By PLUTOTOWN

Nobody heard from Peter all weekend. No phone call, no texts, nothing. Not even a voice mail. So for the entire weekend nobody knew if he was even alive because no one answered the door at Peter's apartment.

As for the other three, after the dance they sat in an empty McDonald's at 11 pm eating as many chicken nuggets that their stomachs could handle. They definitely had some questions, but those questions would possibly be answered on Monday at school.

When it finally was Monday, the moment they all saw Peter they just had to hug him, except Michelle, she said it would've been weird.

Megan punched Peter in the arm, since she was a little mad at him. "Thanks for not contacting us, asshole!"

"I'm sorry-"

But Ned had to interrupt. He was still starstruck from Friday night's events. "Dude, it was so cool! That dude was all like, "You're not going anywhere." Then you were all like, "I think not!" And then you were fighting like a total badass-"

"Ned-"

"Oh my god, it was insane-"

"Ned, you were the one that saved me, remember?" Megan didn't get to see this, but Ned picked up Peter's web shooter and caught the guy trying to stop Peter from going after the Vulture. It was definitely pretty badass.

"You're joking, right?" Michelle asked, and Megan agreed. "Yeah, are you guys for real?"

"Why would we lie?" Ned protested, acting like this whole time him and Peter didn't lie about the identity of Spider-Man.

Speaking of Spider-Man, Megan and Peter had yet to talk about everything. They couldn't ignore it forever, but now wasn't the time.

Liz was hugging students, as it was her last day. Liz and her mother were moving to Oregon after the events of her father's criminal activities. "So are you gonna talk to her?"

"What?" It was Megan who asked Peter, she knew it kind of hurt him to see his longtime crush go, and that he should say goodbye.

"Say goodbye to her, Peter." He was kind of shocked, but didn't hesitate to walk up to Liz.

Peter apologized for leaving her at homecoming, which was pretty shitty thing to do, but she had more important things to worry about.

"Bye, Peter. Whatever's going on with you, I hope you figure it out." He knew what she meant, but it wouldn't be the perfect time to tell her the truth. She's going through enough shit.

As Peter walked up to the group, he had a quite sad look on his face. Maybe saying goodbye was actually harder than he thought it would be. At least he had friends by his side. "Come on, we have to go to class."

•••

Michelle was officially appointed captain next year for the decathlon, and it definitely had to be celebrated at the diner.

During lunch, they finally got to know what happened while Peter went MIA. It all made sense because it explained why Liz was suddenly leaving Midtown. Michelle sure was pissed that she missed out on all of the action, but she had a good time at the dance anyway.

Megan went to back to the diner after school, and Peter was late, which wasn't so surprising. It was dead in there today, considering it was a Monday. Michelle sat at the counter as per usual, this time with a celebratory milkshake. Although she prayed it wouldn't ruin her skin. This time around, Ned joined her at the counter.

Scott stopped by, but not for long. He attempted to ask Megan out, and it didn't end well. "So, is this like a thing between us? Are you feeling what I'm feeling?"

"No way in hell." Then after that he said his goodbyes and walked out. "What a weirdo."

"Meg, you're lucky this didn't turn into a stupid cliché love triangle because that would've been ugly." It was obvious that Peter liked Megan, it just wasn't obvious to Megan herself.

"Love triangle? Come on, you're lying." Megan said obliviously.

"Am I? Peter had heart eyes when he saw you today AND for the split second he saw you at homecoming." After Michelle said that, Peter walked into the diner extremely happy. "Speak of the devil."

"Hey-"

She rolled her eyes. "You're late."

"Sorry I was-" Peter forgot he didn't have to lie anymore. He hated lying to his friends, but that's over. "Just avenger stuff."

There wasn't anyone else around, so they were in the clear. "Mhm. Okay Spider-Man, grab your apron and get busy."

"Aye aye, captain." He replied, running into the back room.

"Total heart eyes." Ned chuckled. Megan gave him a look, as she was clearly annoyed.

"Suck my dick." She scoffed. Michelle and Ned laughed at her. "Feisty. I hope Peter can handle the heat."

Peter walked out of the back, only hearing his name being said. "What are you guys talking about?"

"We were talking about how-"

"Homecoming! We were talking about homecoming." Megan darted her eyes at Ned because she knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Right?"

He nodded in fear, not wanting to get ripped a new one. "Yup."

"Hey Megan, can we talk after work?" They were finally going to talk about Peter being Spider-Man, and there was definitely going to be some type of confused feelings in there.

"We can talk right now." Of course Megan was being oblivious, which pained Michelle to see. Sometimes she wanted to smack some sense into her.

"I don't want-" He pointed at Michelle and Ned. "-these two to be their devious selves."

"Whatever, Dr. Love. We won't be around for your little conversation." Michelle sassed.

"Huh? Whatever. So later?" He asked, and Megan nodded. "I won't forget."

"Good."

•••

They closed up the diner, and now it was finally time to talk. "So..."

"So..."

"You already know that I'm Spider-Man." They we're so awkward around each other, they had no idea what to even say.

"That I do." She replied with a straight face. "You were the one that saved my life."

He didn't forget about that, but he expected her to mention it. "That was me."

"And you were the one who took me on that roof where we watched the sunset." Megan added. That was the moment Peter questioned if he actually was starting to have feelings for Megan. He felt like he had to protect her, even though she could most likely protect herself. Maybe not in a situation where she's held at gunpoint though. "I felt a connection with you and I didn't even know who you were."

"So did I." Peter smiled a little. It was the perfect moment, he could tell her how he felt. "Question."

"Answer."

He couldn't help but laugh. Now he had to finally ask. "Do you like me?"

"What?" Megan didn't expect him to be so straight to the point, yet here they are.

"I asked do you like me?" He was preparing himself for rejection, that's all he could expect from a girl as gorgeous as her.

"Yeah, I do." She admitted.

His jaw dropped. "You do?"

"It's kind of confusing because at one point I was crushing on you and Spider-Man at the same time, but turns out you're the same person." That was as honest as she could get, it was simply the truth. "Do you like me though?"

How could he not? It was hard not to. "I've had a crush on you since I watched the sunset with you. You may not think it yourself, but you're beautiful, Meg. Let's not forget your amazing humor."

Megan blushed intensely, surprised to hear that she was beautiful. "Really?"

"Would I lie?" Repeating what he said earlier, this time just referring to himself.

"I mean you did lie about your whole superhero identity, so maybe?" She said, smirking a little. She couldn't not be sassy, even in quite serious moments like these. "I'm just kidding. You may continue."

"Um, so what do we do now?" What can they do now? They admitted that they like each other, there's multiple outcomes in this situation.

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Like is this a thing?" That question reminded Megan of Scott's earlier attempts, except this time the feeling was mutual. "You know, us?"

Megan smirked. "We'll see what happens."

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled. "You drive me crazy, Megan Jackson."

"Well you drive me crazy too, Peter Parker."

•••

The End!

Sorry this story wasn't really long, but I didn't intend on it being super long compared to my other story Fangirl (which is THRIVING oh my god I don't deserve any of you).

I hope you enjoyed this little rollercoaster of a story, and I'm sorry if any of you got really mad at certain parts (I say this every time I swear). 😂

If you want, you can check out my other books, but I won't force you.

Btw if you didn't vote then wtf is wrong with you 🤡 writers hate that! Go back and vote on this entire thing smh

I am considering a sequel, but that depends on what happens in Far From Home, so don't expect one anytime soon if it happens.

Not to be that lame self promoter, but as of November 2020 I have an original story named Dear Future Me that I would love for it to get some proper recognition. It gets done pretty dirty because it's not a fanfic, BUT Megan actually has like a bit part in it as a homage to one of my first OC's?? If that doesn't get you interested I don't know what will, but I would appreciate some love on that story as I would have never gotten to that point if it weren't for all the love I received on my fanfics.

Thank you for reading Drive Me Crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 43
Since the Blip, Clara Wilson's parents have had to endlessly travel for work, Clara jumping from school to school. The most recent place they've foun...
2.8K 123 19
"Not the reveal you were hoping for, I'm guessing?" "I'm perfectly ok with this." _____ 2 years after 'No...
248K 7.7K 34
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ €แดษชsยทแด‡ส€ยทแด€ยทส™สŸแด‡ โ €/หˆmiz(ษ™)rษ™b(ษ™)l/ โ € ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โ € 1. wretchedly unhappy or โ €uncomfortable. โ €( pet...
39.7K 1.2K 30
"peter, you can't save everyone." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ some things just aren't meant to last forever. (civil war - no way home) tom!peter parker x fem!o...