Taylor's little sister

By Maddison_Bowen

Hey my name is Maysen Caniff. Yes my brother is Taylor Caniff. In this story i will be telling you all about... More

All about me
Asking her to magcon
A/N
Magcon
In the hotel
A/n
A/N

Going to magcon

2.3K 43 0
By Maddison_Bowen

(Maysen pov)

Ok so I told you that I like jack g I can't date any of the boys because of Taylor made the rule that I can't date any of them. But me and jack g a good friend and I don't want to hurt are friendship.

(Taylor pov)

I know that Maysen likes jack g but I'm not going to say anything because I told her that she can't date any of the boys. But I know that she not going to listen me. But u think jack g likes her too because the way he looks at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
162K 4.8K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...