Warrior Of The Damned ✔

By lyssaariquinn

Adaleen survived the Holy War. Barely. Her life, her faith, her beliefs are about to be transformed. All bec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

A/N

7.9K 121 4
By lyssaariquinn

This is the first story I ever wrote so it's kind of crappy... go easy on me. Eventually I might get back to this and edit it but right now I have too many other projects I'm working on. I don't mind if you comment--good or bad--it wont hurt my feelings. Maybe, if I know what readers truly think, I can fix those things when I eventually return to this story. Anyways, just a heads up so enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 8.4K 48
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
485K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
58.8K 1.3K 9
Hello, I'm Kate.So all I ever wanted was to meet a killer, But you know...Its possible to get killed.So when you go to a park see a dead body and a g...
26.3K 929 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...