Little little imagines

By sannexhendriks

Little little imagines More

Calling you
Looking at you

Loud noises

2.3K 41 4
By sannexhendriks

Imagine🐘 :

You just came home from a long day of you're bored job, as you heard "loud noises" comming from you're living room.

You slightly walked throug the doors seeing shawn helping himself with his "little" problem. Saying your name and Rubbing his cock up and down head backwards. As you walk closer to him you see his phone laying on the table in front of him with a picure of you in your undies that you've send him yesterday....

You'are just smiling at the sight of seeing Shawn like this as you accidentally hit your feet at a chair in front of you. Shawns jaw dropped at the sight of seeing you there watching him as he looked deep in your eyes as they screamed at you " please help me"......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
795K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...