Lost you?

By Serenatedipity

Shamita Story. This book is going to have series of chapters, may interconnected and may be totally different... More

1.
2.

Note

235 5 2
By Serenatedipity

Hey you all lovely people.

This is a story on Shamita from Yeh teri galliyaan.

About the story:

The story plot starts after Asmita makes Nivi surrender for all her evil deeds and Shaan is given clean chit for the first chapter.

For further chapters, background of the plot will be mentioned before starting of the chapter.

This book will be set of different stories which will have melancholic touch to it..

I hope I gather little appreciation for it and be motivated to give updates regularly.

P.S.- Do read my other books on Vrushan titled Laal Ishq & Broken!!

~Meghna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...