丅ᕼᗴ ᒪ ᔕɊᑌᗩᗪ - L x OC -

By Mwua05

Prepare for *TASK FORCE SHOCK HORROR* as Lola sweeps L off his feet, adopts Near and Mello, and skillfully di... More

strange unknown places.
life gets 99.9% better.
crazy fan-girls.
Lola's travels and adventures.
L's successors bond.
L's problems.
Sane children.
I am forcefully removed from my home.
Mild distractions.
Fleas on a sugar rush.
Shocked and horrified.
Choking and spluttering.
One big happy family...
Waffles and pineapple juice on the balcony.
84.7% clueless.
Mango is feeling very emotional.
Yes, the origami chickens have returned.
Personal space.
Traumatised for life.
I want chocolate.
Friends don't hit each other with chocolate bars.
Godly hugs.
A feisty little inconvenience.
Stop peer-pressuring my boyfriend.
L is mine.
No one punches L in the face.
A massive sleepover...
I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret...
I am beautiful!
Childish behaviour and inevitable death.
'One punch' him to the moon.
Light's godly face is purple.
Watari is a savage old man.
Naomi Misora
I don't even have a title hehehehehe
The 5th of November.
WOOOHOOOO!!!
The Key is magical and I do naughty things.
L tries to chuck me out the window.
I have a Watermelone.
L fails at being serious.
My eardrums are blown to smithereens.
Mello is a dodgy kid.
Light disrespects my human life.
I kill the people.
Mello is emotional.
Three tiny Ls.
Light is a name stealer.
Kind parenting.
They are good at looking.
L hasn't showered in 300 years.
Preparations for the dodgy meeting...
Takada sort of dies?
something
Armpits.
I HAVE NEWS IT'S SO EXCITING OMG OMG OMG
deus ex machina

It's... Christmas!

1.4K 63 42
By Mwua05

It's Christmas tomorrow!

WOOHOO!

This Christmas is going to be great.

But unfortunately, we still have to deal with all of the boring case stuff.

"Everyone, another victim. This one left what appears to be another suicide note." Watari's voice comes through the computer.

"Hm?" L replies, opting for him to continue, "Please, send it to us."

"Gods of death..." he wonders aloud. "L do you know, gods of death..."

"Gods of death?" Mello scoffs, "Kira's gone bonkers."

'Well, that is a possibility..." Near replies in a detached voice, "Mental instability would be a consequence of such power."

"Is he trying to tell us that gods of death exist?" L ponders, staring at the screen, "Listen Watari, tell the police to monitor prison populations closely for the next few days... Kira may use other suicide notes to communicate with us," he requests.

"Understood."

【L】

Merry Christmas!

Near has made decorations.

I watched him and pretended to help.

It was great fun.

Watari is making us Christmas food before he leaves to meet with the task-force.

He and L are discussing the FBI agents who are tailing the Kira suspects.

Right now, L doesn't know anything from me about the case, just to ensure that nothing gets accidentally changed.

L wants tea so I boil the kettle.

It's time to wake Mello up, but I can already hear him yelling at Near.

L sighs wearily and disappears to intervene before it escalates to a big FITE or something dreadful like that.

I follow him.

"I did pay attention!" I hear Mello yell.

I see Near giving Mello a dull look. "Then how come you don't know the stages of a volcanic eruption?"

"Because..." Mello hesitates. "How's that any use to me? Am I gonna be running away from a lava flow thinking to myself, oh, it's alright, next I'M GONNA GET HIT BY CHUNKS OF ROCKS AND SUFFOCATE IN DUST?"

Near scratches his head. "I think the point I was trying to make is that you can't claim you paid attention in geography if you didn't maintain that knowledge."

"I can maintain knowledge! Don't you claim anything about whatever you just said!"

"You didn't take in any of what I just said, discussion concluded." Near smashes his toy trains together with a clatter.

"You're so annoying!" Mello whines, "I can never have a civil conversation with you!"

Near chuckles. "Civil? You know that word?"

"WHAT'S WITH YOU AND QUESTIONING MY KNOWLEDGE!?" Mello kicks the trains with a majestic swing of his leg so that they strike the wall with some snapping sounds.

Near turns from the wreckage to scowl at the furious blonde. "That's the third time in two days, Mello," he says icily.

L goes through to inspect the wall and I am left to finish watching the kettle boil.

The water bubbles like a furious, scalding hurricane.

"L THE WATER HAS BOILED WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO?"

L wanders back through with a screaming Mello dangling from his ankles like a very excited apple on a tree. "You don't know how to make tea?"

"At least I can make beans on toast!" I bribe.

L rolls his eyes. "You're mental," he murmurs, as though he can't believe it himself.

L pours the boiling water into the teapot and swirls it around whilst holding Mello in his other hand. 

The child in question has his arms folded crossly as his blonde hair sweeps the floor.

"You know," I watch L as he dumps some teabags into the concoction, "if you wanted to clean the floors you shouldn't use children's hair."

"Yeah! Hear that?" Mello starts thrashing in L's iron grip again. "I have rights!"

"I will drop you," says L. "Anyway, I'm teaching you not to throw toys."

I stare at his sincere little face blankly. "That is terrible."

An evil smirk grows on L's mouth as Mello starts screaming about his nonexistent rights.

Remember kids, Mello has no rights.

Ok, I should probably save him, he looks like he's experiencing trauma.

I pick Mello's upper half of the floor. 

L's still holding his ankle as he squishes the teabags with a spoon with an apathetic expression.

"Uh..." I begin in concern as L drags us both across the kitchen towards the bin.

I panic.

He's not gonna chuck Mello in the bin, is he?

L opens the fridge instead.

"Can you both put me down?"

Oh, Mello is cross.

Mello is very cross indeed.

I drop Mello's head.

He dangles upside down. "L, PUT ME DOWN!"

I frown. "L, this is kind of child abuse..."

L gasps, he drops Mello onto the floor. "It is?"

I facepalm. "You dropped a child..."

L looks at Mello.

Mello looks betrayed.

"Promise not to throw toys again," says L calmly.

Mello grits his teeth. "I promise."

The detective looks at me blankly. "Ok, I promise I won't use such primitive disciplining techniques."

I grin because he's adorable.

wOah.

AdOrAbLe?

I mean...

YeaH, but...

That implies I love him!

...

Oh.

OHHH.

【L】

We all sit around the table with our tea and cereal.

Once we've finished our nutritious breakfast, we go into the other room to open the gifts.

First, Mello unwraps the hundreds of chocolate bars.

I bet he could SMELL them, just waiting to be devoured.

Then L gives him a small box.

Mello inspects it, possibly displeased that he can't sense any more chocolate.

There is a shiny necklace with a massive golden L on the front.

Mello smirks. "Cool."

L hands us all the small boxes. "It was Watari's idea," he says.

I clip the chain around my neck, the L symbol rests on my chest.

What a lovely little thing...

It hangs just below the key.

I also got some shiny blueish earrings!

They are gorgeous.

And Near got a hazel coloured teddy bear. It's honestly the cuddliest soft toy I've ever held in my life.

I gave L a box of macaroons.

Mello tricked us by hanging mistletoe everywhere.

So I also kissed him.

ON THE CHEEK.

...

*struggles to live*

L kind of had a mental breakdown after that.

He is so cuteeeeeeeee!!!

I'm such a fangirl.

We decided it would be for the best if Near and Mello stopped sharing a room, so, you know what that means.

I'm sharing with L!

But we're close enough now that the thought doesn't bother me so much... it's more fine and exciting than awkward.

Is that weird?

He doesn't sleep much anyway...

I do love him...

Just a little.

That was a grave understatement.

But shush.

【L】

"BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!"

I think I might be drunk.

Some of the chocolates had alcohol in them.

HaHAhA.

What a shame.

L tries to make me sleep, "Lola... it's late."

"It's... CHRISTMAS!"

I roll out of the bed and land on the floor with a thud.

I can sleep on the floor.

It's actually quite comfortable when you get used to it.

But L is having none of it and picks me up by the shoulders in his fingertips.

L has really strong fingertips.

He places me carefully on the bed and tucks me in.

He's so kind to me.

"I'm tired..." I start to cry.

L looks distraught. "Sleep then!"

"No... I'm lonely..."

L blinks. "I'm going to sit over here on this chair," he says in a monotone voice.

I watch him by peeking out of the covers.

The whole night L is going to sit on that chair...

He hops onto the spiny chair and starts spinning.

Round and round.

And round and round.

And round and round...

I close my eyes because he's making me feel dizzy.

"You can sleep with me."

"I don't think that would be appropriate," L says with some difficulty.

I cry again.

"WhYyyy?"

I love him!

Does he hate me?

"Watari told me I shouldn't sleep with people."

I stifle laughter. "When did he tell you that?"

"I think I was twelve..."

wOw.

Watari...

"I don't think that's what he meant..." I say, trying not to face-palm or laugh hysterically.

"Oh, really?" L gives me a puzzled look.

"Yeah... he meant the other sleep."

"I assumed it was to be taken literally..." he says a little stiffly, before positioning himself on the very very very very very very edge of the bed.

...

Oh, whatever.

I roll over and GIVE HIM A HUG.

We both seem to be paralysed like that the whole night until I become less drunk and don't move a muscle from pure terror.

HOLY TOES.

wHat have I done?

We're so close I realise he smells like coffee beans and caramel.

I probably smell like frozen peas or something.

Can I move away very slowly...?

"Are you alright?"

"No," I stammer.

L just thinks. "You might be even more socially awkward than me."

"But..." I hold my breath. "I'm hugging you!" I blurt out.

"Yes, it's quite nice."

"O..."

"But I'd rather you slept, otherwise I'm going to have to leave you."

"No! Don't leave me, why would you do that! YOU BULLY!" I hug him tighter.

L stays in the end, and I probably sleep.

【L】

Near and Mello both stumble sleepily into the living-room the next morning.

But I notice something suspicious.

They are both the same temperature.

I know that doesn't seem odd, but usually Near is absolutely freezing when he wakes up and I have to heat him up with a massive hug.

Today, however, he is cosy and warm.

And still clinging to Mello.

I can guess what happened.

"Neeeear get off me!" Mello whines.

Near is sitting on Mello's lap at the table.

His head rests on Mello's shoulder.

"You're nice..." he says plainly.

wOw.

WOW.

WOOOW.

Ok, that's a first.

"AAAAAAAAW!!!" I squeal adoringly. "YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I'VE SEEN SINCE L!"

L walks up to me curiously. "So... am I the cutest thing right now?" he asks.

My... heart... and INTESTINES.

I go up on my tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek. "yEs!" I screech.

Mello starts screaming at me.

Near covers his ears.

L brushes the palm of his hand over his cheek where I kissed him, totally stunned.

----------------------------------

Awww... love is in the air! 

(noonemakethatjokeaboutbreathingdifferentair)

Hopefully, L and Lola's relationship will be paced much better this time around, I feel like in the original it was too rushed, and there were things I could have expanded on or used to make the story more interesting...

Just some brain thoughts.

-----------------------------------

- Mwua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 97 21
Y/n was a Spy, known to be one of the best in the Country, if not in all of Asia. She had worked with L before, but nothing as serious as this. Rea...
330K 16.6K 35
"Call me crazy if you want, but I'm telling the truth. I'm not sure myself how it all happened, but I'm actually from another realm. I came here over...
1.2K 36 40
It's not something that happens to a girl every day. Being sent back in time. Or across continents. Especially the sudden understanding of the langua...
212K 6.4K 35
L is dead. Mello and Matt are dead. Kira is dead. So what does Near do now? Why, solve a murder case, of course! And that murder case brings along a...