Citrus [Mei x Yuzu]

By YoruEnder19

This is my First Yuri book ever to release and starting of with a few words that I would like to thank the cr... More

Introduction
/Character Explanations/
Chapter 1 - Sadness and in a New Family
Chapter 2 - I Think I am in love with my Master
Chapter 4 - Know Your Limits, Victoria!!!
Chapter 5 - Training is a bit harder than I thought
Chapter 6 - The Visitation
Chapter 7 - The Return
Chapter 8 - The Unexpected Outcome

Chapter 3 - The Best Day Ever

281 8 1
By YoruEnder19

Anyways I am starting off to apologize of making you guys wait for a very long long time so I hope you were really patient for alot like legit hehehe.... I really do wanna apologize for the sudden delays for this story but I'm sure you would want to suggest me so I won't fall of track hehe.

And so the Biggest day arrives the War was about to commence, and the Kazukuro Clan wanted an agreement that if their best pet wons the 3 rounds they will have Mei as the reward and if the Aihara Clan wins the battle, Yuzu will have to kill all of their strongest players in order to bring them into justice and also Mei is no longer in accounted for the said victory too. And as the day was about to begin and the fight was also starting to rise, Mei suddenly and confidently went up to Yuzu and kissed her Goodluck

///Convo between Mei and Yuzu///
Mei: *kissed Yuzu* Goodluck out there

Yuzu: *blushing* I uhhh- o-of c-course, Master

Mei: *whispered seductively* And if you win I'll make you'll enjoy my sweet reward after~

Yuzu.exe has stopped

///Convo has Ended///

So yeah Mei broked Yuzu for the very first time, and it was kinda funny at first thought of it. And its really not what I was expecting for.

And as the battle commences, Yuzu is almost laughing insane cause her opponent has really no match for her cause she is to fast and to active and also not to mention aggressive towards the said fight, all of Yuzu's training paid off. And eventually Yuzu thought she won when her opponent suddenly stabs her in the middle back part, but Yuzu on the other hand just laughed so hard and all of the people around them was just confused why. But Matsuri and Harumin already knew about Yuzu's hidden power that can make solid metal into a heat melted material like it was just about to burst into flames,and suddenly a magic fire circle appears around Yuzu and her opponent. Yuzu suddenly turns into her Hazing Wolf Flaming Form and immediately sets her opponent flaming and turns him into ashes in one millisecond. All of them were surprised by it and it was astounding. Mei is really paying close attention to Yuzu fight against the said "Strongest" and yet again Mei is really falling for her precious Yuzu big time. Yuzu won the 3 match and her deals must be met, and as Yuzu finds all the 10 remaining strongest players of the clan she immediately beheaded them and lights them up on fire while the King of the Kazukuro Clan didnt follow the orders and started the war again seeing that they didn't win against Aihara's Top Strongest Team.

This is also where my Original OC shows up and of course I'll be joining Yuzu's Team and show off my scary yet stronger power.

Yuzu teleported Mei and her Grandfather back into the Mansion while she and her friends battled of the clan on their own, Yuzu is battling the northern part while Matsuri is on the East and Harumin on the West Side, none of them notice the South wing side so the other half of the army proceeded with precautions there but they didn't know that Someone was waiting  to kill them.

///South Side of the Castle///
General: We should go on this side so they won't know where we are.

Other Men: We should go for here

Someone: I definitely won't go there or else you'll die~

General: Who are you?!

Someone: The names, Victoria *removes my cloak revealing my whole outfit*

General: Well My name is-

Victoria: *goes near the General and seduces him* Well I know what you want~ but you might wanna go easy with me~

General: Well I uhh umm, what do you want?

Victoria: Simple. Leave and surrender to Yuzu and ill promise to reward all of you for listening to me-

General: *snaps into reality* But we cant do that! Its the Kings orders!

Victoria: Well then, you ask for it *transforms into a dragon*

///End of Convo///

And as Yuzu and her friends busy fight the other army left, the General and his men came from the south running away from the huge dark flaming dragon and they were screaming loudly enough to retreat their men back to their homeland. And Yuzu was surprised a random dragon scared off a huge army retreating away from the castle. And as for Victoria she noticed she was already seen by Yuzu and the others down below. Victoria flies down and immediately transforms back before anything weird happens and she greeted Yuzu with a dashy smile, and Yuzu did it back.

///Convo with the 4 of them///

Yuzu: So you were the Dragon?

Someone: Yes, and my names Victoria but you can call me Ria

Yuzu: So what brings you here to Aihara Castle, Ria?

Ria: Planning to also join your team heheheh

Harumin: I guess we could keep her, please? *hugs Ria*

Matsuri: I wouldn't mind having a Dragon in our team *hugs also*

Yuzu: Sure I would be happy to let her join us, but I wanna know your first and last name, Ria

Ria: I am Victoria Kizayama.

Yuzu: Kizayama?!?!?!?!?

Ria: Yup *wags my wolf tail*

Harumin: Damn, from what I heard Kizayama are the Top Notch class legendary pets of the outstanding 5000 years of service. And also they are born with also Demon, Dragon and God. And born with immense unbreakable defiance power. And in which they can destroy a whole clan with just one flick.

Ria: welp thats me, hehehe

Yuzu: Well anyways, welcome to the team, Ria *smiles*

Ria: I hope I can be in good service with you, Yuzu.

Yuzu: Btw, how old are you?

Ria: Im 20 in Human Basis, and 240 in My Breeding types.

Yuzu: Wow, your older than us. Wait, So you have more types like me?!

Ria: Yup, and maybe soon I can teach you more of what I know about your power and how to use them too.

Yuzu: Great! Lets train together!

Ria: I'll be glad to train with you guys *hugs Haru, Matsuri and Yuzu*

///Convo Ended///

And as the day about to end, Yuzu introduces Ria to the Aihara Clan and for some reason they were to afraid of Ria and her immense unbreakable power, but it didn't stop the day. Yuzu was normally going for the kitchen but was told to go take a shower and Ria insisted of cooking a huge feast for dinner in which she has her own stockpile of every necessary meals and suprisingly while waiting Yuzu headed to her own room without realizing that Mei is also there but it was dark room so Yuzu cannot see very well yet so without any warning Yuzu landed on something softer than a pillow then she heard a really sexy moan from what she had landed upon.

///Sweet Seductively Convo///
(Short Lemon Scene Warning!!!)

Yuzu: Ummm.....

Mei: *whispered seductively* Chill out its just me and you, Yuzu~

Yuzu: I uhhh-

Mei: *kisses her* shhhhh~ don't be to noisy about this, others might hear us~

Yuzu: *blushes hard* Okay fine *French kisses Mei*

Mei: *French Kisses back*

Yuzu: *Stops* Are you into me, Master?

Mei: I am, Yuzu... Ever since the day we met. I do love you!

Yuzu: *shocked but blushing* Well that answers it *kisses Mei and starts to trail down her neck and bites her taking a little sip of blood*

Mei: *moans a bit* Yuzu you make me s-so weak in your loving arms

Yuzu: *hugs Mei* I wont let any harm come to you, I promise.

Mei: And I won't let anyone marry me besides you, Yuzu.

///End Of Convo///

And as their promises were already met with one another, Yuzu kissed Mei then headed downstairs to see what's cooking. And while she does that Mei went to her secret room having alot of thoughts about her and Yuzu and yeah you could definitely tell they were meant to be. As the night goes by, Ria finished all the prepared meals and it was ready to be served and eatened. And as the feast commence Mei and Yuzu keep stealing glances with each other and due to that Ria, Harumin and Matsuri noticed them and then eventually they knew something was up about the two lovebirds and nothing can really prohibit their endless love and stares for each other unless Mei's Grandfather disapproves of it but I guess not cause he is also caught in the decent looks of Mei and Yuzu and by his expression he is okay with it. Anyways after the said war some clans wanted to also challenge this undefeated team of the Aihara clan and it was a big issue that Ria has also encountered and she was lucky enough that she has a brother to depend on when she needed someone to be by her side when they fought against bigger and stronger enemies ahead. And not so long a new war started to rise and it was very very hard to foresee that.

------------------->Cliffhanger<---------------------

Well this the end of Chapter 3 and hope you read it well and nicely done.... Ill try to publish Chapter 4 on (July 18, 2019). And hope for the best to seek clear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.4K 57
A MitsuMatsu Story! Don't like it then don't read "I-I love you Onee-chan" Mitsuko said as she blushed a bit. The young vampire looked at the little...
180K 4.8K 24
This is my first citrus story I ever made and so excited! Werewolves are trained to protect vampires. Yuzu is a werewolf who lost her parents when sh...
29.9K 1K 31
First time writing a story like this! I hope you will join me on my adventure with this story as it progresses :3 Instagram: @meep_comicz_for.days M...
15.2K 895 38
Mei and Yuzu were friends growing up. They have known each other since they were 2 years old and they are inseparable and they eventually fell in lov...