Flowers | jhs

Por Juliaisdope

From the time BTS debuted until now, Hoseok was used to being the one with no fan letters. However, that chan... Mais

credits
[18/02/16]
[26/02/16]
[04/03/16]
[11/03/16]
[18/03/16]
[25/03/16]
[01/04/16]
[08/04/16]
[15/04/16]
[22/04/16]
[29/04/16]
[06/05/16]
[13/05/16]
[20/05/16]
[27/05/16]
[03/06/16]
[10/06/16]
[13/06/16]
[17/06/16]
[24/06/16]
[01/07/16]
[08/07/16]
[15/07/16]
[22/07/16]
[29/07/16]
[05/08/16]
[12/08/16]
[19/08/16]
[26/08/16]
[04/09/16]
[09/09/16]
[16/09/16]
[20/09/16]
fanmeeting
[23/09/16]
the last flower.
A/N
hi!

[03/10/16]

367 19 3
Por Juliaisdope

Monday

It's been days past Friday.

Hoseok hasn't received your note yet, and he's starting to get anxious. You're usually never this late.

Is she sick again?

A worried Hoseok paces around in his room with his hands clutching onto his own note. He had been debating on whether he should send the note to you because he wasn't sure if you'd receive it. Hoseok sighs, falling down to the ground in despair. His favorite fan wasn't sending him flowers anymore, and to the innocent Hoseok who hasn't experienced love yet, it was probably the end of the world.

"Is she okay?" he mumbles softly to himself. Blinking slowly as the image of you comes floating back into his head, he smiles slightly, rolling over with his face cupped in his hands. He kicks the floor as his smile widens, cheekbones rising to carry the heavyweight of the rosy blush.

His roommate glances over at him weirdly, "What's wrong with you hyung?" Taehyung finally asks. His hyung had been unusually happy these days—especially after the recent fan meeting.

Hoseok's mood changes drastically with a loud sigh. "I'm just worried Taehyung. This ARMY, she started sending notes and flowers to me and suddenly she stopped sending them. It's been a few days since she hasn't sent them." The man sits up as he talks, making dramatic hand gestures and hoping that his fellow band member would understand his concern.

"But the company says we shouldn't get too close to ARMY's." Taehyung pouts slightly as he scoots from the middle of the bed to the edge.

"Seokjin hyung says we shouldn't care what the company says," Hoseok giggles, smile turning upside down almost immediately.

Taehyung looks at his hyung who is sitting on the floor with a mini frown. "Don't get too close hyung. In the end, you'll be the one getting hurt."

Hoseok plops down on the floor again, sighing heavily, as heavy as his heart was currently. "But I really like her..."

It didn't start out this way. No matter what others say, Hoseok knows deep in his heart that he's the least popular member in the group. With all the hate and backlash he received all these years, his confidence was slowly dwindling down. The members always tried to steer him away from those negative thoughts, but seeing them receive so much love and affection when he got nothing in return really hurt. He always saw the other members getting bags full of fan letters while he got none. 

Then you came along and changed all of that. 

You were his first ever fan letter and thanks to you, he became brighter off screen too. He truly adored you because for the first time, he felt what it was like to be loved by a fan. When he saw you at the fanmeeting, all the adoration became love. He had never seen you before, but it was the first time he felt so sure about liking someone. That's probably because he had seen your personality before your looks, besides, Hoseok never really cared for looks any way.

Taehyung seemed to be caught off guard by the older man's words,

"Hyung..." Taehyung has always been a believer of love. He believes that everyone no matter race, age or gender has the right to love and be loved. Now that his hyung is being held back by the company, should he support his hyung or stick with the rules?

Taehyung nibbles on his lower lip, a habit he had since he grew up. "Hoseok hyung, I support your love!"

Hoseok chuckles at his band mate's cute behavior. "Thank you for the support?"

"You're welcome!"

---

Friday, 2 hours after the fanmeeting...

The glassware is thrown across the room, deliberately aimed at the woman cowering in a corner. The man growls when he sees that he missed.

"You broke fuck! I should have married someone else instead of you!" The careless words he spoke in a drunken fit stab themselves into her heart. Her tears stream down her cheeks as she whimpers pitifully.

You peek through the small slit, eyes widening in fear for your mother's life. She glances back at you, eyes darting between you and your father. Unfortunately, the short interaction catches your father's attention.

He stumbles over, grabbing your mother's hair roughly. "Where's the little bitch?" The bottle of beer in his hands breaks into a thousand pieces as he slams it down to the floor.

With a terrorized expression, she screams back at him bravely, "I told you she isn't home!"

The smirk on his face makes it obvious that he's up to no good. His sly eyes look around the area as they search for any hint of another living creature in the house. You cover your mouth before running to your closet. You slip inside the small and dark space, desperately praying for safety. Then a crash sounds, followed by the sound of the door creaking open, and the foul smell of alcohol attacks your nostrils. You gag silently, utterly disgusted by the stench.

"Come out little Yireum...let's play!"

Little Yireum—the nickname he gave you when you were younger, when everything had been fine.

"So you want to play hide-and-seek huh, let's see, daddy's coming to find you!" He laughs insanely and you only cover your mouth tighter.

"One...two...three..."

The footsteps are getting closer.

"Four...five...six..."

You instinctively hold your breath, your hands rushing up to block your mouth in case you make even a single peep.

"Seven...eight...nine..."

A pause.

"Boo."

The door is slammed open and everything is done in a flash. He drags you by your hair as you thrash about in his grip. But he doesn't care. He allows you to fight back because he knows you won't be able to later after he does what he has to. He throws you beside your mother and you only just notice how badly injured she is. She's limp against the ground, her eyelids are closed and a bright scarlet red trickles down her forehead with a few pieces of glass sticking out painfully.

In the time that you were panicking about your mother's state, your father had taken off his belt. With the same old belt that was just around his waist seconds ago, he forcefully binds your hands together so that your movement is now much limited.

Before you know it, the sound of fabric being pulled apart rings through your ears and you realise he's ripped off your shirt. Tears are streaking down your face as you try to cover yourself up to the best of your abilities. The feeling of his eyes roaming through all over your body is making you feel sick. It gets worse when he starts to touch you with those filthy hands of his. The nauseating feeling is threathening to make you puke all over the place as you feel his fingers inching closer to the bottom half of your body.

"What are you doing, let me go!" you shriek loudly, floundering about as you try to kick him away from you.

An dark grin slowly takes over his expression, his eyes glimmering with evilness, and he pull off your shorts entirely. To make sure you won't be making any sounds, he rips off your mother's shirt and stuffs it into your mouth.

"We're about to have some fun, my Yireum."

---

Monday:

"Welcome to the evening news, this is Kim Songin reporting today's events. There has been a horrifying case near the central area where a mother and daughter have been brutally murdered. It is suspected that the husband is the killer. Our reporter is currently at the crime scene and he will provide more details."

"The husband is so heartless, how could he do that to his wife and child?" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"I could never..." Jimin's eyes widen in horror at the news.

"Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, look at this!" The maknae calls the two over, pointing at the screen. The screen switches to a man standing in front of a house.

"Good evening, this is Reporter Choi at the crime scene. According to the police, the victims are a mother and daughter each 41 and 19 years old respectively. After searching the house, a note and a wilting flower was found in the victim's bedroom. It is reported, the reported victim was a fan of the boy group BTS, and had went to the group's fanmeeting a few hours prior to the incident. To protect the victim's privacy, their photos will not be released and further information will not be leaked. It is truly devastating that a family had to go through this, our deepest condolences to the relatives and kin. This is Reporter Choi signing off."

The room is thick with silence. Perhaps it was their way of dealing with the grief, after all, one of their beloved fans had just passed. 

Hoseok quietly slips away into his room. If something happened to a fellow ARMY, the others would try to find out more. He needs to know more and the ominous feeling swarming in his chest is only making it worse. He clicks on Twitter and his feed is flooded with news, gossip, information, everything Hoseok needs. Tweet after tweet, his fingers move faster and faster, that is, until he sees that picture.

"Y-Yireum?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

591K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
409K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
460K 8.3K 38
*Uses female pronouns, sorry if that's an issue* !No more updates.
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...