AQR1: A Peerless Genius from...

By wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 010919-031819 TITLE: A Queen's Revenge GENRE: War/Military/Historical Fict... More

0: The Death*
1: Second life*
2: Hans Family*
3: Her Decision*
4: Grey City*
5: Chess Pieces 1*
6: Chess Pieces 2*
7: Chess Pieces 3*
8: Chess Pieces 4*
9: Chess Pieces 5*
10: Chess Pieces 6*
11: Black Council 1*
12: Black Council 2*
13: White Mask 1*
14: White Mask 2*
15: White Mask 3
16: White Mask 4
17: Initiation Day
18: Initiation Day 2
19: Initiation Day 3
20: Initiation Day 4
21: Initiation Day 5
22: Loyalty
23: That Smell
24: Regroup
25: Agatha
26: Exchange
27: Midnight Visitor
28: Histories and Secrets
30: Captured
31: Captured 2
32: Captured 3
33: Captured 4
34: Home
35: Home 2
36: Restless
37: Prince' Birthday
38: Prince' Birthday 2
39: Date
40: Fight and Make up
41: Pairs
42: Futile Attempt
43: Farewell
Volume II
1: Past & Present
2: Memories Returned
3: Ming People
4: Hunter
5: Things to learn
6: Magic
7: Disguise
8: The Mountain
9: Hidden Treasures
10: Longing
11: Horse Riding
12: Past
13: Nurse
14: Wolves
15: Parade
16: Strange Weapon
17: Armors
18: Phoenix
19: Formidable
20: A War to Win
21: After War
22: Back
23: Crown Prince
24: Woo Her
25: Gift
26: An Enemy
27: Attack
28: Right Time
29: Challenge
30: Hunting Competition
31: Hunting Competition 2
32: Hunting Competition 3
33: Hunting Competition 4
34: Hunting Competition 5
35: Partners
36: Meeting
37: Claiming
38: Leadership
39: Appearance
40: Burned
41: Escape
42: Diadem
43: 20th
44: Jade Band
45: Wedding Day
46: Incence Burn
47: Family Lunch
48: Second Wave
49: Her Preparation
50: First Attack
51: Second Attack
52: Third Attack
53: Annihilation
54: Big News
55: Old Master
56: Xeno Grey
57: Last Attack
58: Healing
59: Behind the Mask
60: Truth
61: More Secrets
62: Agreement
63: In-laws
64: Sending Off
65: Favor
66: Love and Pain
67: Baited
68: Changes
69: Plan of Action
70: Tribunal
71: News
72: Party
73: Royal City Ladies
74: Their Plan
75: Cold War
76: Divorce
77: Shattered
78: Weak
79: Calm
80: Calm 2
81: Calm 3
82: Storm
83: Storm 2
84: Storm 3
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
ANNOUNCEMENT!

29: Plans

4.9K 295 22
By wittywinty

Diana was not pleased lately sa itinatakbo ng mga pangyayari between the Black Council and that White Queen.

She could not take it. It was like having Samantha back. She remembered back then that it was her the first whom people called as White Queen.

The foolish girl opposed the Black Council even during her very own regime. When Diana exposed her, akala niya ay siya agad ang papalit dito. But that Marco got in her way.

She smiled bitterly as she remembered how she killed both of them. Yes. She had killed once a White Queen before. How can she not kill a second one now?

But she can't move freely at the moment. The people are still after them. In Grey Academy, the priority is to caught as many members as they can kahit pa nga may secret decree ang Emperor to catch that White Queen.

Natuto na ring lumaban ang ilang estudyante sa kanila. And as if that's not enough, the White Queen showed up with her own minions.

She could only plan carefully. Wala eh. Hindi siya pwedeng tumigil sa kakaatake. People might have an idea that they are losing.

And that's what she will never let happen at all.

Diana looked around her people. Totoong kakaunti na lang sila. But these remaining people are her most capable and most trusted. Well.. except for Lucy.

Lately, she's eyeing the lady with an eyesore.

Wala naman itong ginagawang kakaiba. She attends every meeting and participates in every attack. But Diana knew that Lucy was just being loyal to the Black Council and not to her.

She called out Alessandra na agad namang lumapit sa kanya.

"That Lucy... Have you been following her around?"

Napatingin muna si Alessandra kay Lucy bago sumagot.

"I did. The first batch of followers never came back. And so, I asked another people again."

"And?"

Alessandra called out those people na inutusan niya para sundan si Lucy.

"What's the news about that mission I aske you to do?"

"Miss, nothing unusual was done by Miss Lucy. Although, lately, she's been hanging quite a lot of times with Emy Hans. She seems to be close with Franco Hans too."

Alessandra flinched secretly when she heard the first name that was uttered.

Diana, however, raised her eyebrow. She knows that Lucy fancies that Franco Hans for quite a while now. Pero hindi niya inaasahan that she will find a way to get closer to him.

"Who is this Emy Hans? How is she related to Franco?"

"They are cousin. And if you could remember, Miss, siya yung nakalaban mo noong Initiation Day sa chess."

Ah, the Initiation Day. It was one of the days na hindi na niya gusto pang balikan. But thinking about it again, naalala niya nga yung babaeng nakalaban niya sa chess noon.

How could she forget her? She was never defeated in chess before. But that unusual play of that girl caught her off guard.

Huli na ng marealize niya that the girl had already checkmated her a long time ago.

Seriously, she had been busy facing off with the White Queen na nawala na sa isip niya ang babaeng yun. But now, she might as well have some fun with her.

It will be hitting two birds with one stone for her. Makakaganti na siya sa pagkatalo niya noon dito, at siguradong maaapektuhan din nito si Lucy.

She smirked.

"Thank you for telling me about this. I will make sure to use your information to have some fun with her."

Alessandra, however, was conflicted.

***

That night in Emy's room...

As usual, andoon na naman si Sebastian. They are playing chess again.

When Emy saw Sebastian entering from her window ay napailing na lang siya. Sanay na siya sa palagiang pagpunta nito ng ganoong oras.

But tonight, she noticed that there's a change in Sebastian, especially with his play. His technique is different than usual.

"What are you doing?"

"Are you talking about my play?" He took a cookie and bit it.

Tumango lang si Emy.

"Well, I have realized your knowledge about the Black Council and its members is way more vast than I have, and I considered it in my play tonight."

Emy waited for him to continue.

"Those pieces that I have let you took down easily are the not-so important Black Council members. However, Diana and Vio are not just contained within the Black Council. They have outer circles too.

"And before you could even touch the rest of their inner circles, you have to deal with this outer first."

Napatango si Emy. "I know that. Sooner or later, I have to do it."

"That's where I can I help you the most."

Napataas ang kilay ni Emy. So this is still about it.

"Think about it, Miss Hans. My people are best in terms of fighting. They exceed even the Royal Guards and Armies.

"Aside from that, when facing the outer circle of both Diana and Vio, you don't really have to expose yourself too much. I can do the work for you."

"I don't understand why do you even have to collaborate with me. Your highness, you can easily do that without my help."

"Yes, but not within the Black Council. I need you in that.

"Your goal is to take down Diana which is the key for the Black Council and my goal is Vio, the key for the throne."

Napatingin si Emy kay Sebastian. She knows na gusto nitong maging Emperor. But she doesn't understand why.

She could tell na hindi naman masamang tao si Sebastian. But his obsession with the throne is kinda scary.

"We can lend our hands to each other in order to achieve our goal." Then Sebastian smirked. "I can even make you my Empress, if you want."

Emy roled her eyes.

"I have no intention for that. I just want revenge that's all."

"But what if Diana was able to get that? Do you still not want it?"

Napaisip naman si Emy. Of course, it was a no brainer for her to answer. Whatever Diana wants, she will take it.

Lalong lumawak ang ngiti ni Sebastian when he saw the change in Emy's expression.

"Just take my offer, you know. It will be a win-win for both of us. Isa pa, I swear to protect you with all of my life habang magkakampi tayo."

Emy rolled her eyes again. "Aren't you sounding too chivalrous right now?"

Sebastian chuckled. He is serious but this girl really has a smart mouth.

"You remind me of that Samantha whenever you are running your mouth like that."

Napangisi naman si Emy. Hmmn, Samantha, huh? She couldn't remember that much ng interaction niya with this prince but she's sure it was not like they became nice to each other.

"And who is this Samantha?" She pretended.

"She was my eldest brother's lover. She was beautiful. Elegant and really beautiful. We were in the same year kaya madalas kaming nagkakaharap kapag may mga debate.

"I could easily make other shut up in a debate. But not her. That's because she was smart.

"Not smart enough, though, to save herself from doom. She died together with my brother. Well, Marco was not particularly smart himself. He was always nice and kind. In the end, he caused his and Samantha's death."

Natahimik si Emy. She intended to tease Sebastian when he praised her. But when he finished what he was saying ay natahimik na lang siya.

Maybe he is right. Both her and Marco were not smart enough back then. Maybe that's why they died.

Sebastian saw that she was absorbed. Without thinking, he placed his point and middle fingers on her chin and lifted it up. They stared at each other.

"I won't let that happen to us, especially to you." He said while looking in her eyes.

Emy just removed his fingers on her chin.

"Your highness, when are you planning to go? I am starting to get sleepy now."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 190K 31
"Wattys 2021 Winner in Historical Fiction Category" Sa loob ng labinlimang taon, ang makasal sa kababata niyang si Enrique Alfonso ang tanging pinapa...
141K 10.3K 90
Book 2 of I Am Nina Series. I know my life was not perfect. I accepted my fate. I tried so hard so I can change my future. When I thought it's ove...
61.7K 3.5K 63
The world is not the same. Monsters. Betrayals. Pain. Starvation. You shall be ready to see your companions' death, to kill, and to die. There are no...
1.6K 315 85
After the death of her beloved Gaudia, Saigie accidentally reveal her mysterious identity which lead the way to make her live with the people who kil...