ARSHI FF :: MY WHOLE HEART...

By AryaARshi

They Met!! Fell In Love With Whole Heart And Soul. She Left Him Shattered. Now When She is Bac... More

1::We meet again
2::She is to keep
3::Mine
Teaser & Thank you
Aman Mathur
4:: Miss U ASR
5::La LaV LoVe
6:: A Bliss
7:: Amu no Arnie
8:: Chaos
9:: A flick
10:: Man Friday
11:: Dimple Girl
12 :: Memories1.
13:: The Bonds.
14:: Gone wrong?
15:: Reports.
16:: Mission Begins
17:: Memories 2
18:: Our LoVe
19::Khushi at AR
20:: Brother
21::Not fair
23:: And he came in!
24:: Dilemma
25:: Dinner Plan
26:: 2 weeks.
27:: ArShi
28:: Closure.

22:: To ArShi

5.6K 339 160
By AryaARshi

Chapter 22:: dtd 31.01.2019

DEDICATION TO EVERY ARSHIANS.
I will try my level best not to disappoint you guys ever.
♡♡♡♡♡

After having an exclusive Aman-Arnav time, the duo reached back RM around 1am. They went in as the door was wide open.
Aman was hanging onto Arnav's shoulders. Arnav was a bit less tipsy than Aman as he had to drive back home.

"Oh Arnie after so long we get to spend time with each other. Or else AR had..." but Arnav squeezed Aman's hand to cut him.

"What happened Arnie? Why are you looking like you saw Devil! By the way tell me who scared the Lucifer himself?"
Aman mocked looking around.

The sight welcomed him was an angry La.

"Hai La! You didn't sleep yet! Oh! Were you waiting for us?" Aman went straight to La unlocking Arnav's hand that held his. He thought to gave back La the same which she used earlier that day.

"Aman for God's sake, shut up." Arnav muttered under his breath.

When Aman came closer La frowned smelling alcohol.

"La, you look so beautiful when you are angry." Aman said sliding a finger along her temple.

She glanced towards Arnav who first smiled at her sheepishly and then changed it to a pleading one.

Taking a deep sigh La turned to Aman. She dragged him back to Arnav. Aman let her drag him giving her a dreamy look.

"Arnie take this idiot and go to sleep. And you will sleep in Aman's room today." La said in a no nonsense tone.

"But Lav, Khushi..."

"Arnie I said, to Aman's room."

"Let me wish her goodnight then."

"WHAT DID I SAY ASR?" La used her very stern mode. When the 'ASR'   came out Arnav knew that's the end of the discussion.

"Aman, let's go to YOUR room. Good night Lav" Arnav tried to take Aman.

"It's not Lav it's Love Arnie..." Aman tried to touch La again. But she moved back.

"Arnie. Look!" Aman whined when La moved back to avoid his touch.

"Get out of my sight this instance." She muttered gritting her teeth.

Arnav somehow dragged a whining Aman to his room. And very gently closed the door.

Next morning

As usual like everyother morning he turned to his right and slowly opened his eyes smilingly.  But instead of Khushi's innocent face he saw 2 legs. He frowned and sat up. He looked ariund and find the room to be Aman's instead of His and Khushi's.

"How did I came to Aman's room?" He questioned himself rubbing his head which throbbed a little bit.

"Aman wake up." Arnav hit a snoring Aman and pulled out the quilt from his body. Arnav shook him again. "Wake up! "

"Let me sleep!" Aman turned to the other side rubbing his bum where Arnav hit.

Arnav kicked him out of bed. He fell down with a thud.

"What's with you to ruin my sleep everyday Arnie. Can't you let me in peace?" Aman abruptly stood up. But instantly clutched his throbbing head. Then they looked towards each other frowing and then their expressions changed to 'confusion' then to 'realisation' and finally to 'horror'. 

They both gave a run to the door and opened it. Aman was about to run down the stairs but Arnav held him.

"What?" Aman asked.

"Will we go looking like this?"

"Oh ya. See you in 10." With that Aman ran towards bathroom.

"Wait for me Aman!" Arnav shouted before running to his own room. On reaching the closed door he stopped. Taking in a deep breath,  he gently opened the door. First he put his head in and scanned the room. Finding the coast clear, he ran in to freshen up.
After 10 minutes, near the stair. Aman was hiding behind a pillar and secretly keeping a watch to the dinning room downstairs.
There he saw La trying to make Khushi have the breakfast. Khushi was having her breakfast with a dull face. She was picking up the bits like a bird. Even though La was trying to cheer her up, Khushi seemed not to react.

Aman looked at his watch which showed 9:30am.
"How did Khushi got this late to have breakfast? Arnie where are you dude?"

"Aman." Arnav whispered tapping him.

"Why did you got this late?" Aman whispered back.

"Aman let's skip the breakfast and go to AR through backdoor."

"For that too we have to go downstairs idiot."

"How about we jump down from the balcony?"

"Arnie, have you lost your mind? You know how high is the first floor from the ground? Who told you to build this big house?"

"Aman, now don't blame that on me. You worked on the building - plan with the engineer. I was even out of the country at that time."

"Stop arguing with me and find a plan to avoid meeting La."

"What was I suggesting till now genius?"

Then they saw Niti bua coming upstairs. They ran to her.

"Bua please save us."

"I was coming to you only. Lavanya asked me to check on you both."

"Guess we have no other go than facing her." Arnav slunged his shoulder.

"From childhood we faced everything together. This is just La" Aman gave Arnav confidence.

"Ya JUST LAV" Arnav mocked. "Let's go after sometime. Hopefully she will cool down by then."

"The soon you face her better for you both. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it " Niti Bua shrugged her shoulders and went down smiling to herself. Well it's not a usual sight to watch The  great ASR and his Man Friday this scared to face someone.

"Best of luck to us" Arnav and Aman said to themselves and went down after taking a deep breath.

"Good morning everyone" Aman and Arnav wished the trio. Khushi who was still pricking on her breakfast looked up from her plate to the duo. Her dull face brightened up with a sweet smile, her hazel orbes twinkled. While La ignored the duo, Niti bua looked to and fro between La and the duo.

When Aman saw Khushi's pleasent face he smiled back and went to her. For Arnav, watching her smiling at him after all these years was truly heaven. He felt like he won everything. His eyes moist up in happiness. With the same excitement he too went towards her.

La who was about to give an earful to the duo noticed them going towards Khushi who looked so pleasent than ever. Since she met Khushi, Lavanya never saw her this pleasent. The twinkling hazel orbs was such a sight for everyone in the room.

When Aman and Arnav reached Khushi, she glanced towards the chairs by her side. While Aman sat by her left, Arnav chose the one opposite to hers. When Niti bua served them breakfast, Khushi too started to have hers with the same sweet smile still intact on her lips.

Arnav's eyes never left Khushi's face while he mechanically ate his breakfast. She didn't glance at anyone again till she finished her breakfast. Then like an obedient kid who finished every bit of food served and waiting for her reward, she looked towards Aman and Arnav. Aman who by then finished his, smiled and gave her a side.

"I will go wash" with that Aman left the table taking his plate to kitchen.

When she then turned to Arnav, he turned his gaze away from her and quickly finished his breakfast. Took his plate and went after Aman.

Khushi's eyes never left him till he went out of her sight. Her smile dimmed. La came to Khushi and took her plate away.

When La entered, Aman and Arnav came out.  They came to Khushi. Khushi agained smiled at them.

"Bye Khushi, see ya." Aman patted her cheeks and turned to Arnav. "Arnie, let's escape before La comes out."

"Ya, I am coming Aman.  I will just get the keys and come."
"Ok then. I will wait by the car."

Again smiling at Khushi he left the place. Arnav went to take his keys and turned to leave. Walking some steps forward he stopped.
Khushi's face which dimmed watching Arnav leave brightened in hope noticing him stopped. Arnav clenched and unclenched his fists in uncertainty. He felt he might break the beautiful dream if he touch Khushi.  Afraid to see her blank eyes. 

Still taking a chance, he slowly turned to her.  Taking small steps in hesitation he came to her. Their eyes met.  After so long Arnav saw his reflection in her eyes. He cupped her face with trembling hands.  Leaning down to her he gave her a small kiss on her cheeks.

"Take care Shona." Giving her a lovely look and another kiss on her forehead he left RM.

Khushi carefully touched her cheeks taking care not to wipe his touch. Her eyes shone while her lips uttered with a smile
"Shona."

**************************************************************

Haaaiiii.😀 I am so happy today.
So a very happy update for you. 😉
Even though short still I managed an Arshi scene.
💖
Yeahss😁😁

Happy reading guys.
Let me know your reviews.👍

Eagerly waiting. 😊

LoVe AryaARshi 💕💖 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
29.6K 2.4K 19
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
608K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...