HEART FULL OF LOVE - REMEMBER...

By subagokul118

A beautiful love story of abhigya..... More

Prologue and Characters
Chapter -2
💞Chapter - 3💞
Note....
😍💗Chapter - 4 💗😍
💖💖💖CHAPTER - 5 HEART FULL OF LOVE 💖💖💖
💖😍EPILOGUE - FAIRY TALE LIFE 💖😍

❤💖❤Chapter - 1❤💖❤

1.3K 135 25
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

After completing 55+ votes I'll update the next chapter...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Silent readers expecting more from you guys.... Please do vote and tell your views guys.....

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story.....

Inside pragya's cabin....

Neil: but be careful with Abhisek Prem mera.....

Pragya felt unknown happiness while hearing abhi's name.... She confused....

Pragya: why papa??...

Neil: I don't know dear.... But before memory loss.... You said me that you hate him to the coreeeeeeeee..... (he lies)....

Pragya: don't worry papa.... I'll stay away from him.....

Neil smiles and went outside.... There he saw abhi working.... He went towards him....
He taps the table..... Abhi looks at him....

Neil: don't you dare to look at pragya again.... Before I was silent but now I will not.... (saying this Neil went from office)....

Abhi( to himself).... You are wrong uncle.... She can forget me but our love remains the same as before.... I have faith on my love.... Soon my jaanu will remember everything....

Later one hour.....

Abhi needs to get signature from pragya to approve one form.... He went to pragya's cabin.....

Inside the cabin....

Pragya( to herself).... Don't know where is company's law records..... She starts searching in cupboards, etc.... Later she saw the record in upper self.... She placed the stole and stands upon it.... While she takes the record she lost her balance and about to fall down.... She thought she'll kiss the floor.... But she felt safe in someone's arms.... She opens her eyes and lost in those charcoal eyes.....

Before she could lost completely in those eyes.... She just pushed him and went to her seat and sat with the bossy attitude look....
She looks so angry on abhi....

Abhi: mam... Woh (before he could complete).... She interrupted....

Pragya: how dare you enter into my cabin without my permission.... (she looks with firy in her eyes)....

Abhi: mam Woh.... I'm about to ask permission but I saw you lost your balance so only....

Pragya: don't repeat this again.... By the way who are you??.... What's your name?? ....whats your position in my office??...

Abhi's heart arched to hear this questions from pragya...

Abhi: mam... I'm Abhisek Prem mehra.... Assistant manager....

Hearing this name pragya's anger reached its peak..... Because her father said to be careful with him.... But she don't know the reason why she hates him....

Pragya: so you are abhisek...

Abhi: yes mam...

Pragya: listen to me clearly Mr. Abhisek.... If you want to get my signature or something important to convey to me.... You should not meet me directly.... I have a PA maya... You should convey to her... OK.... I don't want to see ur face.....

Abhi felt hurts hearing this from his fuggy..... Tears are about to fall down from his eyes..... Pragya noticed his tears.....

Abhi ( in chocked voice)... O.. K.... MA... M.....

Saying this abhi went out not able to control his emotions....

Pragya looks at the way abhi went....

She doesn't know why she felt hurt while seeing his tears.... Moreover she didn't know why abhi wants to react in this emotional way.....

Pragya( herself).... Why I want to get hurt to see his tears.... Why should I feel bad if I hate him??....

Pragya feels she speaks really rude with abhi.... She wants to ask sorry for that but her ego didn't allow her to ask sorry..... She keeps those thoughts aside and starts concentrating on the work....

Outside....

Abhi( himself).... My fuggi don't feel bad for talking like this to me.... But what you saw inside is just acting dear..... Our life's game starts again..... Your papa can't do anything from separating me from you..... I'm dam possessive towards you..... YOU ARE MINE FOREVER...... (he winks at pragya who lost in her thoughts inside her cabin).....

At canteen.....

Purab, abhi and Maya having there lunch..... Purab and Maya noticed that abhi is so happy.......

Purab: abhi why are you happy after that Neil's warning???.... Don't you felt bad what he has said to you???....

Abhi: bad why I want to feel bad purab..... After all he said the truth..... THANK GOD PRAGYA HAD FORGOTTEN HER MEMORY...... She forgotten what I had done to her....

Abhi smiles evilly... 😁😁😁.....Maya looks confused what they are talking she gets a call and went from there....

Purab too smiles..... Both giving hi-fi....

Purab: finally ball is in our court.....

Abhi: yes purab.... That Neil arora can't do anything..... Finally pragya forgets our past history.....Automatically she'll become mine nobody can snatch her from me....

Purab: but abhi....

Abhi: don't start again purab.... To get anything which I like more ....I can do anything to get what I want.....

Purab: but what will happen if pragya gains her memory...

Abhi: My dam possessive love is enough to get her.... I'm sure she'll fall for me..... Not like before (with firy in his eyes)....

Purab: but abhi she hates you....

Abhi: yes she hates me to the coreeeeeeeee..... But SHE IS MINE..... MINE.... MINE FOREVER......

Purab: don't worry I'll be with you bhai....

Abhi smiles and hugs purab....

While they are hugging.... Purab saw pragya coming towards them....

Purab murmers in abhi's ears... Buddy your jaanu is coming.... They broke the hug...

Pragya came before abhi....

Abhi: (in soft voice)... Mam did you want something??...

Pragya: Woh.... I'm sorry abhisek mehra.... I have overreacted inside....

Abhi: it's OK mam.... I didn't take it seriously.....

pragya just smiled and went inside....

Abhi looks pragya moving inside....

Abhi (little bit louder).... Fuggi...

Pragya just turned and asked...

Pragya: did you called me??... (with confused look)....

Abhi nods negatively.... She just went inside.... Abhi smiles....

Abhi (himself).... I won't repeat the mistake which I have done before which makes you to hate me.... I didn't even know did you loved me or not before your memory loss... Even now if you hate me or not I really don't care..... My aim is to get you.... You are mine ....my love is true for you.... Did you loved me fuggi what I had done to you before??..... But now I'll win back you soon... (with determined face)....

CONFUSED ABOUT ABHI RIGHT.... TO KNOW MORE STAY TUNED

To be continued....

So guys how is the episode??...

This is the first time I'm writing negative shades of abhi.... Hope you guys will support me.......

In this story you guys will see abhi's love for pragya in negative side moreover in his possessive side.....

Let's see what happens next??...

After few chapters you guys can able to see abhi's real character....

Hope you guys don't hate him....

I'm promise you guys will enjoy once the story progress....

Shall I continue this???...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Please do read and vote guys....

By subagokul...

Tata

👋👋👋

For more abhigya's post and videos do check my page in instagram... @subagokul110

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 407 2
A journey where the blood becomes a reason for their relationship. The beautiful journey of Abhi and Pragya
19.6K 2.2K 24
This story is about a man who lives in the memory of his lady love and has a faith that one day he gets his love back.
1.3K 97 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
13.6K 901 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...