unexpected love jack avery fa...

By TellishaClark

Rose broke up with her boyfriend but he keeps stalking her and sometimes he threatens her. He's determined to... More

chapter 2

Characters

10 1 1
By TellishaClark

selena plays Rose Lowe ^

jack plays himself Jack avery ^ 

lucy fry as lissa dragomir ^

dominic sherwood plays christian ozera ^

                                               ...........

Chapter 1

RPOV

 "Rose!" my mom called. "Eddie is here!""Coming!" I yelled. I took my coat and sprinted down the stairs. Eddie and my mom stood in the hallway, waitingfor me. He smiled at me and I grinned. "Hi!" 

"Hey, Rose," he greeted. "Are you ready?"

"Yup. Let's go," I said, pulling him to the door. 

"Wait!" my mom said, hurrying after us.

 I turned around. "What?" 

"You got a key?" she asked. 

"Yes," I said. 

"And your cell?" she questioned. 

"Yes," I repeated. 

"If something's wrong, call me," mom said. 

"I will," I promised, trying not to roll my eyes at her concern.

 "See you tomorrow."Eddie and I left my house and walked to the car that was parked in front of my house. Eddie's mom would drive usto town where we would meet the rest of our friends. She dropped us off and we walked the last bit to the caféwhere the gang would be. 

"There you are!" Lissa, my best friend since kindergarten, said. Smiling, she got up from her chair to hug Eddieand me. 

"You are late." 

"Sorry," I apologized and added with a grin, "Couldn't decide which shoes to wear."I turned to my friends to greet them, but Mason and Mia were too busy with each other to notice me, so I clearedmy throat.

 "Hey, guys, can you please stop doing that? There are people here."Mason reluctantly tore himself away from Mia to look at me. He grinned. 

"Well, hello there, Rose. Nice to see you,too." 

"Hey Rose," Mia said smiling. 

She patted the spot next to her and I sat down beside her. 

"What, I don't get a hello?"I turned to my left, where Christian sat. 

"Oh, I didn't see you," I said grinning. 

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure."

"Aww, did I hurt your feelings?"He scoffed. 

"No way."Christian and I were always bickering. 

We had never really liked each other, but then he became Lissa's boyfriendso I had no other choice than to accept him. 

But that didn't mean I couldn't tease him. 

We did it all the time and Ihave to say, he's not as bad as I thought. 

Though I would never admit that to him. I knew he was thinking thesame about me.

 Just like me, he would never admit that he thought of me as a friend.

"Where's Jill?" Eddie asked as he sat down on the other side of me.

"Her parents didn't want her to come because it's school tomorrow," Mia said.

"Oh," was Eddie's only response.I could see that he was disappointed. 

I wondered why.

 Was there something going on between him and Jill that I didn't know of? I would have to ask him later.

 I knew that if he wanted to talk about personal matters, he wouldnot want to do it with all of our friends as witnesses.

Mason and Eddie went to get us some drinks and while we waited, I chatted with Lissa and Mia. When the door opened again, I looked up and cursed.

"What?" Lissa followed my gaze and then bit her lip.

 "Oh no." 

"What is he doing here?" I grumbled.

 "Did anyone tell him I was going to be here?"They both shook their head. 

"Maybe it's coincidence," Mia said.

"Nothing is a coincidence with him," I said through gritted teeth. "I hope he doesn't see us."

"Too late," Lissa said.

 "He's coming over here."I groaned.

 "No. Please hide me."

"He already saw you, Rose," Mia said.Christian smirked. "This is going to be fun."I nudged him. "Shut up."

"Rose!" Jesse, my ex-boyfriend, walked over to our table and smiled at me. 

"There you are. I texted you. Why didn't you text me back?"

"I don't have my cell with me," I lied.

 "What do you want?"

"To talk," he simply said.

"Jesse, we are done talking," I said. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? We are over."

I broke up with Jesse about a month ago, but he still wouldn't leave me alone. He called and texted me every day.It was frustrating. I told him so many times to leave me alone, but he wouldn't listen. He was so stubborn.

"No, you don't mean that," he said. "I know you don't."

"But I do mean it!" I exclaimed impatiently.  "I don't want anything to do with you!" 

Now I had broken things off with him, I couldn't understand why I had fallen for him in the first place. But back then, when we first started dating, he was nice and sweet, but after a couple of months he became very jealous and for no reason. He always accused me of cheating on him with Eddie because I spent so much time with him,but Eddie was my best friend. He was like a brother to me. Nothing more. And Jesse knew that. He was even jealous of Christian. Christian, for God's sake!

"Rose, please," Jesse begged. "I know you still love me."

I sighed. "Jesse, please leave."

By then Eddie and Mason had returned with our drinks. 

Eddie gave Jesse a dark look."What's he doing here?" he asked.Eddie clenched his fists. "Leave Rose alone! She doesn't want to see you!"

"Will you shut up for once?" Jesse yelled. "Rose can speak for herself, you know!"

"Calm down," Lissa hissed to Jesse. "You're making a scene! Everyone's looking."

I looked up and saw that Lissa was right. Everyone was looking at us with disapproval.

"Fine," Jesse grumbled. "But I'm not leaving until you talk to me, Rose."

I wanted to protest, but he'd already sat down next to me. Eddie looked like he wanted to murder Jesse, but hetook a deep breath and sat across from me, his fists still clenched. I looked at him and gave him a small smile,telling him that it was okay. He relaxed a bit, but kept his eyes on Jesse.

"I told you, I don't want to talk to you," I said stiffly.

"You have to give me another chance," Jesse pleaded. "I'll change. I promise."

"You just showed me that you can't change," I said, trying to stay calm. "There's nothing more to talk about.

""But-"

"Don't," I warned. "I'm not in the mood."

He shut up and crossed his arms. I really wished he would just go, but it seemed that he would stay right besideme. Great. Just great. This was supposed to be a fun night with my friends, but now I was stuck with my ex boyfriend who couldn't stop following me around. At this moment, I really wanted to go home.

"So, Rose, how's it going with Ryan?" Mia asked casually. "Did he ask you out yet?"

I shot Mia daggers. I knew what she was doing. I didn't know a guy named Ryan. She'd just made him up,wanting to torture Jesse some more because she didn't like him. But with saying things like this, she would onlymake this situation worse.

"Who's Ryan?" Jesse asked immediately.

I felt the urge to hit my head on the table, but resisted. 

"No one," I said curtly.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jesse asked, his voice loud and angry.

"No!"

"If I find out who this Ryan is, I'll-" 

"Stop it!" I yelled. "I'm so tired of this. You can't just threaten my friends because I hang out with them. You can't just text and call me every five minutes. You're not my boyfriend anymore. I want you to leave me alone." 

Tears of anger sprang to my eyes and I quickly got up.

 "I need some air. And don't you dare to follow me!" I added warningly.

I walked away. I saw that Eddie wanted to follow me, but Lissa pushed him down and said, "Don't. Give her sometime." 

"Rose!" I heard Jesse call. "Wait!"

"No way, you're going to stay here," Christian said to him. "You heard her. She doesn't want you around." 

I pushed the door open and walked out. It was cold outside and snow blew in my face, but I didn't care. I justneeded some air. I needed to calm down. I crossed the street and sat down on a bench. I pulled my knees up andwrapped my arms around them. I let out a shaky breath as silent tears rolled down my cheeks. Damn it. Why did Ialways have to cry when I was frustrated?The only thing I wanted was for Jesse to leave me alone. The past month, he had called me every day and waitedfor me when school was finished, even though he didn't have to be there because he went to a different school.And now he'd shown up here too. It was suffocating.I suppose I could tell my mom, but she really liked Jesse. She didn't know he was so jealous and that hethreatened people who talked too much to me. I hadn't told her yet we'd broken up. She would probably bedevastated. She always thought of Jesse as the perfect son-in-law. I figured I had to tell her someday, but nowwas not the time.Strangely, it felt good to cry. I had bottled up all my feelings and now I could finally let everything out. I was alone now so I didn't need to be strong and pretend I was alright.

"Rose?" I heard someone say hesitantly.

Startled, I looked up and wiped my tears away when I saw who was standing in front of me. Oh God, this couldn'tbe more embarrassing.

"Rose, are you okay?"I looked at my history teacher, Mr. Avery, and nodded. Why, of all people, did he have to find me here? Whatwas he doing out here anyway?

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I said in a muffled voice.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I could hear his faint american accent as he spoke. 

He frowned and took a step closer."Have you been crying?"

I shrugged. No point in denying it. He'd probably heard me when he walked by. 

"I'm alright," I said, wiping at my eyes again. 

I couldn't be more embarrassed.I felt him stare at me, but I didn't dare to look up. Why didn't he just leave? Why did he have to stay here andmake sure I was fine? But, well, that was just who he was, I guess. He was always concerned for his students andtried to help them as best as he could when they needed the help. He was nice to us. Some of the other teachers could learn something from him, like Stan Alto. He was a complete jerk to his students.His kindness was one of the reasons why Jack Avery was popular among his students, but that was not the only reason.  Jack was good-looking. No, not just good-looking. He was hot. He was tall, well-built and had curly blonde-brown hair. he was still pretty young, though I didn't know his exact age. I guessed he was mid-twenties. The girls in our school adored him. I thought that was silly because they would never have a chance withhim. After all, he was a teacher and several years older. Jack took another step and hesitantly sat down beside me. 

"Do you want to talk about it?"I shrugged. 

He'd probably think I was crying over nothing. I didn't even understand why he was still here. 

"It's not important," I finally said. 

Another tear rolled down my cheek and I hastily wiped it away. I tried to smile, but failed.

"If it makes you cry, then it must be important," Jack said quietly. 

I sighed. 

"I'm just having trouble with a guy," I said after a while.

"Oh. Your boyfriend?" he asked.I shook my head.

 "Ex-boyfriend."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he just doesn't want to leave me alone," I burst out. 

"He's always calling me and following me around. He's jealous of every guy I talk to. And he has no reason to be. They're just my friends. I told him to leave me alone,but he keeps texting me and he waits for me at school. It's so frustrating."

"Maybe he is sorry and wants to get back together with you?" Jack suggested.

"It's too late for that," I said angrily.

"He'll get tired of chasing you. Just have patience," Jack said gently.

"I have been patient for over a month," I grumbled.

"Don't worry. Once he realizes it's over, he'll stop." 

"I hope so."Jack gave me a small smile and I felt myself smiling back. 

We fell silent and just sat next to each other. After afew minutes someone came outside and called for me. It was Eddie.

"Rose, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I'll be there in a second," I called back.

I sighed and stood up. 

Jack got up too and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks for the talk," I said.

"You're welcome."

"Bye, Jack."He gave me a pointed look and I grinned. 

I never bothered to call my teachers like I should. I always called themby their first name. He should know that by now. He gave an exasperated sigh. 

"Bye, Rose."I walked toward Eddie, who'd waited for me. 

"Was that Mr. Avery?" he asked.I nodded.

"Why was he here?"I shrugged. 

"I don't know. We just ran into each other." I was not going to admit to him that Jack had found mecrying. The rest of the gang came outside just then.

 "Sorry I ruined your night," I said to them.

"You didn't," Mia said. 

"Jesse did."

"Watch your mouth!" Jesse exclaimed angrily.

"Hey, don't talk to my girlfriend like that," Mason exclaimed.

Mia groaned. "Just go, Jesse. We don't want you here."

But Jesse didn't listen to her. He turned to me. 

"Where did you go?"

"None of your business," I retorted.

"Okay, Jesse, I think it's time for you to go now," Christian said. 

"You've done enough for tonight."

"Eddie, can we go home?" I asked.

He nodded. "I texted my mom. She'll be here in ten minutes."

"Okay, thanks," I said smiling.

Lissa approached us and gave me a small smile. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Liss," I said. I actually was feeling better. 

Thanks to Jack.

"Okay then," she said and she hugged me. 

"See you tomorrow at school."

"Bye."I watched her walk away with Christian. 

He wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close to his body. They were like the perfect couple. They never fought and I could see they loved each other more than anything in theworld. I sighed. I hoped that one day I would find that kind of love, too. A couple minutes later, Eddie's mom arrived and drove us back. It was silent in the car, but I didn't mind. I thanked Eddie's mom when she dropped me off and said my goodbyes. 

The lights were out so I figured my mom was already asleep. I tried to go to my room as quiet as possible and changed into my pajamas.I lay down in bed and put my cell phone on my nightstand. I noticed I had a new message and saw to myannoyance it was from Jesse. I

 didn't bother to read it and deleted it right away. I turned off my phone, knowingthat I would have a bunch of new messages the next morning. But right now, I didn't care. All I wanted to do wasto sleep and forget about tonight. 

Did you like it? Should I continue?Please leave me a review and tell me what you think :)

2624 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 581 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦
257K 7.6K 45
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
277K 19K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...