𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟...

By Zxstories

The title says it all! This book is a collection of Avengers x Reader Imagines! Requests are open as well! W... More

Natasha & Bruce ⇛ Thank You
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? *Part 1*
Steve ⇛ Perfect Christmas
Bucky ⇛ I Want You Back
Tony ⇛ It's All Blood
Steve ⇛ Leave A Light On
Avengers ⇛ Speechless
Avengers ⇛ If Thats What You Really Think
Avengers ⇛ Its What Family Do
Clint ⇛ Shape-Shifter
Natasha & Thor ⇛ We Have To Go
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? * Part 2 *
Steve, Tony & Peter ⇛ Super-family ;)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Boom Bitch *Dad x Child Reader*
Natasha ⇛ Sweet But Psycho
Bucky ⇛ She Wolf
Thor ⇛ Grease Lightning
Avengers ⇛ Bullied
Steve ⇛ Gala
Thor ⇛ Party
Tony x Daughter ⇛ Halloween
Bucky ⇛ I Know You Can Hear Me
Tony ⇛ Road-trip
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #2
Natasha ⇛ It's Not Worth It
Peter & Avengers ⇛ That's Odd
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Are You Kidding?
Tony ⇛ Always With You
Avengers ⇛ Empty And Painful
Pietro ⇛ Puppy Eyes
Bucky ⇛ Was Any Of It Real?
Clint ⇛ Perfect
Sam ⇛ Until We Meet Again
Steve ⇛ Chaos
Clint ⇛ Charms
Captain Marvel
Sam ⇛ Flicker
Tony ⇛ Always With You *Part 2*
Natasha & Bucky ⇛ Assassin's Daughter
Pietro ⇛ Monsters
Tony, Bruce & Natasha ⇛ It's Okay
Avengers ⇛ Surprise
Avengers ⇛ Rose Blood
Avengers ⇛ Instagram
Tony & Pepper ⇛The Sweetest
Avengers ⇛ Rising
Avengers ⇛ If That's What You Really Think *Pt2*
Authors Note / Update and Endgame
Natasha ⇛ Back Off
Avengers ⇛ Just A Normal Day
Bucky & Avengers ⇛ Let Me Be
Pietro ⇛ Little Talks
Steve ⇛ Singing
Avengers ⇛ Roseblood Part 2
Prompts
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets
Bucky ⇛ Weddings
Steve & Avengers ⇛ Not Right
Clint ⇛ Welcome Back
Bucky ⇛ Gone
Spiderman Far From Home!!
Steve ⇛ Trust
Avengers ⇛ Mummy
Avengers ⇛ Unsteady
Steve ⇛ Tension
NEW MOVIES
Tony & Pepper ⇛ Pawprints
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone
Natasha ⇛ Reunited (Author's Note!)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets Pt 2
Steve Trust ⇛ Pt 2
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone Pt 2
Natasha ⇛ Reunited Pt 2
Clint & Natasha ⇛ One Last Battle
Happy Birthday Marvel!!
Steve ⇛ Changes
Tony ⇛ Grounded (Authors Note!)
Wanda ⇛ Wedding Bells
Steve ⇛ Changes Pt 2
Avengers ⇛ Home
Peter ⇛ I Love You
Bucky ⇛ Someone You Loved
Natasha ⇛ Baby Spider
Steve ⇛ No Promises

Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #3

5.6K 113 14
By Zxstories

Warnings: Mentions of suicide and murder..

Y/fn = Your full name.

Y/s/n = Your superhero name.

After the incident with almost murdering Bruce, you were terrified of yourself. So you just simply went in hiding. But it also made you stronger, you realised your old self was coming back. But definitely not fast, the voice was still there and it still tortured you. It's only been 3 months since you ran away. Really, you haven't done anything that bad. Although, you have come incredibly close to kidnapping and torturing a few people. But you managed to fight it off. You also had come very close to killing yourself a few times, but you also fought that off as well.

People have been hearing your screams, especially at night. It has been quite the talk of the town really. When you walk past the streets, with your head covered of course, you see it on the news and in magazines and news papers. One day you saw a news channel talking about the situation at a coffee shop. You stayed and watched it, seeing what people were saying.

"The mysterious screams that we are hearing at night, finally might have a lead. People are starting to believe that it might relate to the famous former Avenger, Y/f/n. Or as she is more well known as, Y/s/n."

You heard people in the coffee shop gasp a bit, then start whispering to each other.

"Turn it up please!" Someone said.

"Now, you may be thinking, how did we get this lead? Well, we have not seen Y/n at all when the Avengers have fought recently. The Superheroes have also stated she has been missing. They confirmed this at a conference two days ago. So it's unsure how long she has been missing. The public has even given the mysterious screamer a name, the Nightcryer (Im gonna write another story relating to that hehe). Even if Y/n is not the Nightcryer, it is advised to keep a look out for her. Anyway, that's it from me, goodnight!"

You started to panic, then just perfect timing, the voice came back to you.

"Kill them, kill them all." His voice hissed.

You managed to keep it together and walk out of the shop. Honestly, you weren't mad at the Avengers for telling everyone that you were missing. If anything, it comforted you, it made you realise that they still care about you. As you walked passed the Avengers Compound, a wave of sadness swept over at you. You stood there, looking at the tower. You wanted to go in and tell them that you were okay. But you couldn't, because of him. You didn't even realise that you were staring at a window until you saw a figure. They saw you, so out of instinct, you ran.

.:. Avengers POV .:.

"We saw her!" Sam yelled, running into the meeting room.

"We did! She was outside!" Bucky said, running behind him.

The team looked at the two men, confused.

"You mean you saw Y/n?" Tony said, his eyes wide.

"Yes! She was outside looking at the window!" Sam said, certain it was you.

"Are you sure? How do you know it was her?" Natasha said, standing up.

"You can recognise her eyes from a mile away. Trust us, it was her!" Bucky half yelled.

"It's late, so tomorrow first thing, we start to search for her." Steve commanded.

So, the Avengers all went to bed, ready for the morning. Majority of them couldn't sleep, they were excited but nervous.

.:. Time Skip .:.

The sun rose and the Avengers were ready to go.

"So you're all clear on where you need to be?" Steve asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Stick with your pair, always be ready to reply back to the ear piece. Alright, go!"

They all split up with their pairs to try to find the team mate they missed the most.

When they were giving up on hope, Natasha and Clint reported something in.

"Guys! We found her!" Natasha spoke into the com.

"What!? Where are you!?" Thor asked.

Clint gave them their co-ordinates, they waited whilst the team arrived.

"Y/n, please, we know it's you." Natasha spoke quietly, keeping a respectable distance.

Y/n started to leave, but they stopped her.

"Wait, please don't go! The others are coming." Clint said nicely.

Eventually they all arrived and stood in front of Y/n.

"Please talk to us, we missed you." Steve said softly, walking up to you.

"Don't come near me." Y/n said, her voice was shaky and croaky.

After a bit of time Y/n finally lifted her head up. She had a hood so it was quite hard to see her face. Slowly, she took it off and revealed her state. Everyone gasped a bit, they were all shocked.

.:. Your POV .:. (We are going back in time to when you saw Bucky and Sam in the window. I will make it clear when it's back to present time! And the time jump will be in italics!)

You ran to your hiding spot, not wanting them to see you in this state. You had the biggest dark circles under your eyes, your face was dirty, all of that made your eyes stand out. You didn't know what it was, but a realisation came to you. Since you were getting stronger to fight the voice, he could no longer read your mind. All he could do was torture you from the inside and try to control you. You took a deep breath, if you wanted to be free, you had to do this. Even if you didn't want to, it was the only way.

You waited until the early morning, about 4am. You were up the whole night, getting ready for this. It was definitely something you would never do again. After a period of time, you made your way to the destination. You gripped the knife with your sweaty hands and unlocked the door quietly, with your powers. The worn down apartment made you terribly creeped out. As you walked down a hallway and managed to stop yourself before you shrieked. It was the door you saw when you went inside his head. The one which gave you horrible, horrible visions. A laugh made you jump, it was his voice. But it wasn't in your head, you found him. The rest all happened in a blur. Suddenly you were bursting the door open then stabbing the knife into his neck.

"Was it that easy?" You whispered to yourself.

But then when you were walking back to your spot, the aftermath came. You let out a loud scream, feeling him leave your mind. It was painful, so incredibly painful. When your eyes changed back, it felt like they were in acid. You rubbed your eyes viciously, finally the all the pain left. Well, the physical pain, he mentally scarred you. Slowly, you looked down and let out sob. Your hands were covered in blood, so were your eyes since you rubbed them. You were scared of yourself, you had never imagined murdering something.

.:. Back to the present .:.

You kept your eyes on the ground, then you slowly looked at them. They all gasped, they were clearly in shock. They saw the blood on your eyes, your bloody hands and the knife you were gripping.

"Y-your eyes. Are you free?" Wanda asked.

You nodded slowly, letting tears drop from your eyes.

"How?" Steve asked, slowly stepping to you.

Suddenly, you just sputtered nonsense.

"I didn't want to, i -it was the only way. H- he was scaring me, I -I needed to get rid of him."

They all wanted to hug you, they could see how traumatised you were. Slowly they started walking over to you, but you backed away.

"P-please don't. I don't want to hurt you." You stuttered.

"But, you're free.." Tony said, confused.

"Y-yes, but I don't trust myself. I- I have changed."

"Please come back Y/n." Thor said.

"I can't come back. I'm not me anymore." More tears rolled down your cheek.

You dropped the knife and looked at your shaking hands. Then you just walked off, wanting to start fresh. You never said goodbye, or thank you, you just left.

The Avengers stood there, watching you leave. Natasha held the knife in her hands, missing her closest friend already.

They almost had you back. But they were to late, you were better, but you weren't the old you. That's when they realised, they really did just loose Earth's Mightiest Defender.

------------------

That's the end of the mini series! Hope you guys liked it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
10.1K 81 32
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
1.8M 43K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...
1.7M 38.9K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...