The Girl in White

By UrsSoniya

COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Taming Mr. King

Sorry for staying AWOL

1.1K 32 2
By UrsSoniya

Hi guys!

I know..i know.. long time no see huh..

Well the news is I was busy with my lil munchkin.

BOOM!!

Yep..i was blessed with a baby boy on July 2018.

Uhh..those who don't know jfi ...i got married in 2016.

Sorry for the late announcement but i kind of gave writing and reading a halt, but still i use to see each and everyone of yours votes and comments.

THANK YOU GUYS..YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!

But don't be Silent readers...vote..COMMENT..and do recommend my book/books if you really like them.

I've been working on few new books.. yeah.. writing whenever i get time and editing the others. So please do give them a try.

Once again. Thanks a lot and Love you all.

Love,

Soniya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...
811K 34.6K 54
**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues, they lose all h...
4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
143K 5.3K 40
Most werewolves who are unable to find their mates either run mad and become rouges or die... But that was not the case with Dominic and I because th...