Shadaze: The Ebony and Lavend...

Oleh StephenJohnsonII

Shadow is finally living a somewhat peaceful life working for G.U.N. while living with his brother, Eclipse... Lebih Banyak

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Announcement

Part 1

1.5K 28 8
Oleh StephenJohnsonII

  It was a warm day in Westopolis. Cars are driving past, many people were walking around to their destination, and the birds are singing in harmony. The sunlight beams on an ebony figure with crimson markings over his body. That figure was none other than Shadow the Hedgehog. The tree Shadow stood at began to rustle as the wind blew. He had just came back from his mission from G.U.N and finally had a chance to relax and enjoy the lovely weather.

  Shadow was just observing the world around him, taking in every detail. Shadow looked up to the azure sky the lies above him. The way the puffy clouds and the beams from the sunlight danced calmed Shadow as he stared into it.

  "Maria would have loved to see this view," Shadow thought as he continued to gaze at the sky.

He couldn't help, but feel somewhat empty because he could not enjoy the view with his dearest friend. Ever since the incident that happened over 50 years ago, Shadow had a hole in his heart that he knew could never be filled with the loss of Maria Robotnik. A void that Shadow refuses to fill in fear of him failing to save that special someone. He refused to let anyone break the shell, so that he would not let the past tragedy repeat itself.

  As Shadow was lost in a deep thought, he failed to realize that someone was hanging from the tree to get his attention.

"Why hello brother," the figure said.

Shadow came back to his senses to realize that his half-brother, Eclipse the Darkling, was hanging from a tree branch with his tail.

  "I see your brooding as usual," Eclipse says teasingly.

Shadow shifts his gaze back to his environment, still taking in the view, "I guess you have nothing better to do if you have the need to bother me."

An eyebrow was raised as Eclipse looked at Shadow with an annoyed face. "You always have to kill the mood, don't you?"

The dark alien drops from the tree branch and lands next to Shadow to survey the environment with Shadow. There was a family walking passed consisting of two parents and a little boy. They had just bought some ice cream and were enjoying it graciously. What piqued Eclipse's interest was the desert the little boy had in his hand.

'It looks like vanilla ice cream but it was covered in what seemed like cookies,' Eclipse thought as he stares at the ice cream cone. Eclipse never had a chance to explore the many flavors, so whenever he sees a flavor he has yet to see, he gets excited.

"Hey Shadow, what flavor of ice cream is that little boy eating?" Eclipse asked sounding somewhat like a child in the process.

Shadow could not help, but chuckle to himself because of the tone Eclipse has in the question. "That flavor is called cookies and creme," Shadow said nonchalantly.

"Cookies and creme?" Eclipse asks as he tilts his head in confusion.

  "Do you remember the pack of Oreos I bought that you ate in one day?" Shadow queries and Eclipse nods his head in response. "Well cookies and creme is basically a combination of vanilla ice cream and Oreos. It's quite delicious." Shadow explains as shifts his gaze to Eclipse.

Eclipse had this look on his face that made Shadow sigh when he realize what was coming next.

"Can we go over and try some?" Eclipse asked with as he attempt to make puppy eyes, but it didn't work.

Well it did quite the opposite because the sclera in his eyes made his expression very creepy. Shadow wanted to say no, but he couldn't help but want something sweet to eat so he agreed to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Eclipse was really enjoying the frozen dessert he had in his hands. "Who would have thought that vanilla ice cream and Oreo cookies could be such a delicious combo!" Eclipse exclaims with happiness as he took another lick at his frozen dessert.

Shadow had the traditional chocolate ice cream, as chocolate ice cream was his favorite flavor. The warm breeze came and flowed through their bodies as Shadow and Eclipse were enjoying their time together.

'I can always appreciate moments like these with Eclipse, hopefully we can become more close than we are presently,' Shadow thought as him and Eclipse were walking around in the park.

Then, suddenly Shadow sensed something that was abnormal. It felt like chaos energy, but it did not at the same time. He looks around expecting something to happened, but nothing came. Eclipse stares at him in confusion when he stopped suddenly and was going to ask if something was wrong.

  Once the energy has gotten weaker, Shadow relaxed and continued walking. Suddenly, a portal opens up and a purple figure fell through and lands on top of the ebony hedgehog. Shadow tried not to move his head so that he wouldn't stab whoever landed on him with his quills because they are very sharp. Once the figure hopped off of him, he stood up to see who wounded up onto his back like a cushion.

  When Shadow seen who the figure was, he was surprised. "Blaze?" Shadow said in astonishment as he stared at the purple feline.

"Shadow?" Blaze said as she returned the same expression Shadow had.

Blaze began poking at Shadow just to make sure she was not hallucinating. Shadow was beginning to feel uncomfortable as she continued, but Blaze stopped once she realized it was really him.

"Shadow, I'm so happy to see you!" Blaze said as she held her hand out with a smile across her muzzle.

She seemed like seeing Shadow was the greatest moments she's had in a while.

  "It's very great to see you again," Shadow complies as a smirk began to form on his face and shook her hand.

"Still carrying the same smirk after all this time," Blaze said as she chuckles to herself.

"Of course," Shadow said as he slightly chuckled. "How have you been?"

  "I have been well. Haven't seen Eggman Nega in awhile and my world is very peaceful now," Blaze said. "Things are just peachy, but...." Blaze's voice trails off as her once happy expression changes to a more solemn one.

Shadow noticed the slight change and wore a worried expression as he stared at his feline friend.

"Blaze, what's wrong?" Shadow asked awaiting Blaze's answer.

Blaze sighs as she began, "I have gathered all of the Sol Emeralds, or so I thought until I realized that the 7th emerald was gone. I searched every possible area that the emerald could be, but I had no luck," Blaze says, then  she shifts her gaze to the ground. "I decided to come here to see if I could find it here. Since the other six are back in my dimension I'll have maybe a few months before I can start to panic. My people were telling me to relax and pace myself, but that's not how I do things."

Shadow nods his head, "I understand. The sooner you find the 7th emerald, the more at ease you will feel," Shadow said.

Blaze nodded her head in response, glad that there's someone who understands her. She finally noticed the other ebony and crimson creature standing next to Shadow as he continued to stare at the both of them.

"And who is this?" Blaze asked as she took in Eclipse's appearance.

"Sorry for not introducing him. This is my half-brother, Eclipse the Darkling. Eclipse, this is Blaze the Cat." Shadow said as Blaze and Eclipse shook hands as a friendly gesture.

"Nice to meet you Eclipse," Blaze said.

"Likewise," said Eclipse.

Blaze still bewildered from this, "I never knew you had a brother," Blaze said as she stares at Eclipse with curiosity.

"Yeah, he comes from my alien side," Shadow said with a blatant expression.

"Your what?" Blaze said as curiosity and confusion filled her amber eyes.

"Long story," Shadow said as he stole a glance from his brother. "Anyway, I'm sure you would want to see Sonic and the others for the time being. I could take you to them."

Blaze shook her head and said something that would surprise Shadow, "I'd rather not for right now. Can I stay with you for the time being? You wouldn't mind would you? I'd like to settle down and relax for a little while," Blaze asked as she wore an exhausted look on her face.

  "Um, sure I don't mind," Shadow said and with that, Blaze gave Shadow a warm embrace to Shadow's surprise.

Eventually, Shadow's cheeks formed a rosy color making it very hard for Eclipse to hold in his laughter.

"Thank you for the hospitality Shadow," Blaze said, then pulls away from Shadow.

Shadow nods his head while he glaring at his brother; daring him to make a single peep out of his mouth. Eventually, they made their way to Shadow's home at the outskirts of town. Shadow may not be aware of the adventure he will share with Blaze, but for the time being he will continue on this day like every other day, or so he would think.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.1K 550 40
COMPLETED Book 1: Jayde and the Seven Shards Book 2: Rising Adversity Book 3: By Your Side [A/N: definitely recommended to read the first two books t...
3.9K 160 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
6K 168 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...
23.2K 908 31
★⎯⎯ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...