Unexpected Late Night

Bởi rachel_dulay

{completed} cover by @ mahgadahling Chloe Fisher, The radiant, talented up and coming ballerina preparing fo... Xem Thêm

Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.
Chloe.
Joel.

Chloe.

4.9K 86 3
Bởi rachel_dulay

OOO

📍Kingston, Ontario
chloefisher The Canada Day tradition continues to the Lane house. Happy Canada Day!❤️
tagged joellane cassidylane samanthalane luciefisher alexanderfisher

kalanileblanc get ready for all the hungry comments from the team.
williamnylander I wish I was still in Toronto.
43kadri can we come over???
marner_93 gimme gimme gimme!!😋
auston_matthews Happy Canada Day, glad its my second home.
samanthalane Joel and Alex did not do anything.
luciefisher hard work pays off, glad to know it'll be gone in seconds.
cassidylane so like cake war anyone??
stephlachancee Ahh! These are sooo cute! Happy Canada Day!!
lucygardiner_ these are very well done!! Have a good day loves!!
christina.marleau Future cooks? Have a good day!
frederikanderson31 next time I'm coming over, I expect a buffet of desserts.

"These look so good girls good job"Tessa says as I hand her the tray of cookies we had just finished baking. We decided to leave the cake inside. Most of the food everyone had baked all day for dinner and such was set outside on the Lane's deck. I smile at Tessa as I turn to go to Joel who was talking to Alex in the lounge area.

Joel smiles as I take a seat on his lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulders "what were you two talking about?" I ask my brother and fiancé. They look at each other and I tilt my head.

"Just brother in law things"

"Oh okay, sorry to interrupt"I chuckle.

"I'd let you interrupt whenever"Joel kisses my cheek and Alex groans. Tessa then calls dinner and after we had gotten our food and sat down at the table on the deck, Tessa wants to say a toast. Every Lane child groans quietly. I smile at Joel as he grabs my hand underneath the table.

"I wanted to say a little quick something seeing as we're all gathered here. To of course our kids who had gotten through another school and or season. We are proud of you"she looks at Mark and Mom and they both smile. Mom looks to Lucie who sat to her left. "We are so very lucky to have a new found friendship with the Fisher's who have opened us with open arms on different occasions, I'm lucky to have all my kids here in one place together"I squeeze Joel's hand "and of course"Tessa picks up her glass and extends it to us "to Joel and Chloe. For bringing our families together as one. We are so proud of you and we know that with your continuous love for each other will grow on to each of us"i smile at her.

"So in celebration of your engagement. To Joel and Chloe"Tessa announces. Everyone grabs their drinks except Joel and I. He was whispering something to me.

"Joel and Chloe"Everyone cheers. I blush.

"Mom is loving this way too much" Joel whispers to me.

"It's cute"

"Your gonna do it to our kids aren't you?" I shrug.

"Maybe, you never know"

"Ouuu sneaky"he says as conversation starts around us. I wink at him and he chuckles.

📍Kingston, Ontario
joellane Happy Canada Day.
tagged chloefisher
comments disabled

📍bestfriendshome, Canada
luciefisher Happy Canada Day! Can't wait to kick off our epic summer with you.
tagged cassidylane

breyana_matthews Happy Canada Day! See you on the 4th!!
williamnylander my gals
marner_93 Steph and I raised these girls right.
stephlachancee you mean, I have raised these girls right. marner_93
chloefisher is that literally where all the appetizers went?!?
samanthalane who took this pic?
alexanderfisher the one time I take a pic I'm not credited. Did me dirty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

📍Toast & Jam, Kingston.
chloefisher my soon to be sister in law and I took our lovely and beautiful moms out for breakfast, considering we were the only four up.
tagged samanthalane

cassidylane so like are you guys bringing home food??
alexanderfisher that's rude.
luciefisher you guys better bring home food.
joellane That's why the bed was so empty this morning.
auston_matthews whipped^
williamnylander you just ruined future family banter.
jgardiner272 so did you^

"I'm glad we took some time out for just the four of us"Mom chuckles

"Hopefully the younger girls won't be too mad"

"Oh you guys can take them out tonight seeing as they leave tomorrow so"Sam rolls her eyes.

"I cannot believe you guys are allowing them to go to the US by themselves"I chuckle setting my coffee cup down.

"If we hadn't I was afraid they would've just ran away anyways"Tessa sighs and Sam and I share a look, I give her a smirk. "Lucie hasn't even told me where their going, so where are they going?" I laugh.

"Obviously Scottsdale, heading down the California?" Mom asks and looks to tessa. She nods "then Florida, then New York and coming back to Toronto for a while"

"So there'll be staying in a new state for like a couple weeks or something?" Sam asks.

"Something like that"Tessa nods. "I feel like a bad mom" Mom chuckles.

"Join the club"

"At least you guys have a system for them"I shrug, they nod.

"So Chloe, tell us everything about your pre summer trip with Joel"Tessa smirks. I roll my eyes and get into what we did, besides the things we had done in the bedroom.

After we had finished breakfast, we went to a nearby pastry shop to pick up some things for the rest of the family seeing as there probably wasn't any food at the Lane's because of our big party yesterday. We entered the kitchen to find everyone already awake. The boys were sitting in the living room watching something and the girls were in the kitchen on their phones and talking. Mom calls in the boys to eat the donuts we had picked up and they come the second they hear donuts.

Joel smiles at me as he walks over to me. He wraps an arm around my waist and kisses me quickly "you left without a note"He says as he grabs a donut. I shrug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was inside as Joel and I sat outside on his porch, in his porch swing. We had just finished dinner, I throw Joel's right arm over me, hanging down to me so I could play with his fingers. He kisses the top of my head as he rocks us back and forth.

"We should probably get to bed considering we're dropping off the girls tomorrow"

"When are you hanging out with Liam?" I ask.

"We're golfing, with a few others" he tells me. I nod.

"Golf. Sounds fun"I laugh. "But yea, I have to make sure my sister has everything so we don't have to leave earlier" I tell him. He nods and kisses my head as we stand up.

We make sure both girls were packed and had what they needed for their trip. We decided to drive back to Toronto now so it would be easier to get them to the airport for their flight. When the time came to leave them to board. I had to make sure that they knew what rules mom and Tessa had set.

"Chloe, we'll be fine" Lucie laughs. I roll my eyes and pull her into a hug.

"You be careful, don't be stupid. Listen to Ema and Brian. Listen to your friends parents"I mumble to her "remember who you are"she nods.

"We'll be careful. Plus Alex will meet us in California with Sam and we'll see you in Florida. And dad's in New York"I nod and kiss the top of her head.

"Just be careful. Stay with Cassidy and Breyana the whole time"

"Chloe, I've gotta go"She chuckles. Cassidy and Joel pull away and I hug Cassidy.

"Be careful Cass, I'll see you in Florida"she nods and I rub her back.

"Alright, were going"Chloe announces as her and Joel step away.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do"Joel reminds them. They give us one last nod before heading to their gate. They give us one last wave before they round the corner.

"Think they'll be okay with there layover?" I ask my fiancé. He shoves his hands into his shorts pockets and tilts his head. The idiot had sunglasses on.

"Hmm no, but they'll figure it out" I chuckle and loop my arm through his.

"Come on, you have work"Joel wraps an arm around me and we walk out of the airport.

📍Kingston, Ontario
alexanderfisher Take care of my sister America. She's kinda special.
tagged luciefisher

luciefisher I'm kind of special???
chloefisher I hardly get a sister post. I see Lucie is your fav.
auston_matthews We'll take care of her.
joellane I hardly trust you with my sister, let alone my sister and soon to be sister in law. Where's Alexandria?
alexandriaa_matthews I've got them. Their in good hands.
christina.marleau Can't wait to see you guys for Disney!!!
samanthalane okay but like the lives of our siblings are in Auston'a hands. Lord help us.

✈️ Toronto-Scottsdale
alexandriaa_matthews Picked up these girls early from the airport, time to surprise Brey!
tagged cassidylane luciefisher

auston_matthews that was my job.
marner_93 get over it, they don't trust you.
stephlachancee we hardly trust you Mitchell.
joellane thank god, I love you Alex.
chloefisher I can't breath.
samanthalane I've never been so scared for someone else's life.

📍Scottsdale, Arizona
breyana_matthews The trio is back and better then ever. Watch out, 2021 summer is ours😉
tagged luciefisher cassidylane

stephlachancee my children, I can't wait to see you in Toronto!!💗💗💗 be safe!!
marner_93 your favourite dad will be there too......
auston_matthews And so it begins.
chloefisher Love you all! Have fun!

auston_matthews took the newbies to watch my sis hit 18 holes.
tagged cassidylane luciefisher breyana_matthews

unknown101 wOaH The Matthews, Lane and Fisher's together?!?
williamnylander Tennis is better to watch, they looked confused.
zachhyman interested and invested.
marner_93 so like did Brey win??
kasperikapanen1 Hi girls.
trevmoore8 Your sister hits 18 while your Auston Matthews hit'em with the four😂
liamken ^^ that was a good one.

📍 Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona.
luciefisher Thank you Scottsdale and to the incredible Matthews family for your tremendous hospitality. Time to head to our next adventure.........#trioinLA
tagged breyana_matthews cassidylane

samanthalane see you in LA
alexanderfisher time for a sibling switch off😂
auston_matthews now I'm scared for their lives.
alexandriaa_matthews It was lovely to have you and Cassidy! Hope to see you soon! Love you all!💗💗
frederikanderson31 have an In-n-Out Burger for me!
cassidylane IM SO EXCITED FOR LA!!!
breyana_matthews NEW ADVENTURE!!!

📍In n Out, Los Angeles.
cassidylane Watch out the real angels are home.
tagged luciefisher breyana_matthews

"Okay, well when you get to the Airbnb call me"I tell Alex as I exit the elevator, carrying some groceries to the apartment.

"Yea I will, I'll see ya later"I hum and he hangs up. I unlock the apartment and Chestnut immediately greets me, I almost trip.

"Chestnut"I chuckle as I make my way to the kitchen and set the bags down. I kneel down and pet Chestnut. Last I had talked to Joel which was still at the grocery store, he was still at the gym with Liam.

"Joel!" I yell. I begin to put things away "Joel!" I yell, wondering if I was just talking to myself now.

"Here!" He yells. Soon he steps out and his hair was damp "Sorry I was in shower"he kisses my cheek and takes the peas from me and puts them away.

"How was your workout?"

He shrugs "like a normal workout. How was work?"he asks.

"Like work"he chuckles.

"So I was thinking I'd cook since i know you'd be tired"

"Aww your so sweet"he kisses my cheek from behind me. "What were you thinking" he taps his fingers on the counter.

"Alfredo sauce pasta with garlic bread"I nod.

"Sounds delicious to me"I lean back to him and he kisses my shoulder. "Did you talk to any of the girls? How was their flight?"

"Last I talked to was Auston, he said they got on safely" I nod.

"Are you too tired to help cook or am I actually gonna have to cook by myself"I laugh.

"I'll be a great fiancé and help you cook"I say, turning around placing my arms around his neck.

"I still would've thought you'd be a great fiancé even if you didn't help"

"Oh your kissing up?" He smirks.

"Maybe"

"Well it's working because I bought cookie batter"

"And that's why I love you"

"That's why?" He shakes his head.

"One of the reasons why I love you" I hum and lean into him more with a smile.

"That's better"I smile and his eyes twinkle as his smile grows. He leans his head down to capture my lips. I let him deepen the kiss before I pull away, he frowns. "Dinner and dessert won't cook itself" he laughs.

"Right, shouldn't step between a fiancé and her food"

"You learn tremendously fast"I pat his chest and he lets go of me, kissing my chest before reaching for the pasta behind me. I watch as he turns around for a pot.

I really did love this man, I'm a lucky girl.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9M 69.5K 48
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝Our eyes met, Our bodies touched, Our hearts fell.....all the way down in love,❞ A Shy Senior Year College Girl A P...
152K 3.6K 30
Once upon a time, there was a boy and a girl who swore to live their lives on the ice. ...
2.5M 63K 45
COMPLETED. A university student. A professional hockey player. They've proved they can be friends. Can they be more? Although they're both in their e...
98.3K 814 37
some hockey imagines i wrote for Tumblr and decided to cross post on here the tumblr the imagines are from is KasperiKapanenIsBetterThanYou feedback...