You're my Destiny - A iCarly...

By fanfictionaddict2

Dedicated to @SilverBeams Cover made by @randys_sidechick More

Introduction
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Help!!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

438 9 10
By fanfictionaddict2

Sam's POV

"Come on!" Carly yelled from the doorway in her apartment building.

"One sec!" I called and resumed stuffing my face with fried chicken.

Carly rolled her eyes at me and dragged me by the hair out the door.

At Ridgeway

I unlock my locker, and Freddie walks up.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hey, Frednub."

Freddie rolled his eyes and turned to Carly.

"I got a call from Cat, she wants us to visit her at Hollywood Arts."

"OMG! Really?!" Carly asks jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Yep!" Freddie grins like crazy.

Carly turns to me. "Well?! Aren't you excited?!"

I pause eating my ribs and look up at her.

"Isn't she friends with that goth girl, Bade?" I ask with my mouth full.

Carly frowns. "Sam, you really shouldn't talk with your mouth full. And her name is Jade."

I roll my eyes and prepare to fire a retort, but the nub interrupts me.

"Hey! Guys, shut up! Cat's calling me!" I roll my eyes for a second time but keep my mouth shut.

Freddie puts her on speakerphone.

"Hey, Freddie! Do you have a credit card?"

Freddie looks at us and we stifle our laughter.

"Um, yes but why?" he asks.

"You know Freddie, you're really cute." Cat giggles.

We hear moving, and then Beck's voice in the back round.

"Cat! We talked about this! No more Sky Store!"

I hear Cat whimper.

Beck sighs.

"Just, stop asking people for their money, 'kay Cat?"

"Beck, your adorable!" Cat squeals.

"Ok, that's it Cat! Give me your Sky Store catalog!"

Cat groans and I hear the magazine hitting something.

"Cat ... that was my head."

"Oopsies!" Cat giggled again.

Beck sighed.

"Cat, they're selling red velvet cupcakes in the cafeteria, why don't you-"

"Oh my gosh, really? I will go eat them! Later!" We hear Cat run away, and Beck chuckle.

"So," Freddie prompts.

"Oh, right! Sikowitz wants us to do this assignment where we have to, um, uh...." Beck stutters.

"Wait, a minute!" Carly smirked.

"What?" Beck asked.

"You just miss us, don't you?"

Beck coughed.

"Well alright! When should we come?" Freddie asks excitedly.

"Well y'all could leave tomorrow, and arrive later, on Saturday, and we could all go get dinner, go to a boardwalk, stuff like that on Sunday as well."

"Sounds like you guys already planned everything." Carly teased him.

"It was Jade." he replied honestly.

"Jade? No way." I said doubtfully.

"Yep, She even made a spreadsheet with Tori. I think she really wants to see you. I asked her and she said 'I can't live with my friends my whole life.'"

I laughed. "Sounds like something that I would say."

Carly gave me a dirty look before snatching the phone from Freddie and said by to Beck before hanging up. Then she got on the phone with somebody and started making travel arrangements.

Next day at the airport, really really early in the morning

"Here's your boarding pass," Freddie said tossing it at my head.

"Hey!" I scowled at him, which only made him smirk.

Carly groaned. "Guys, please stop acting like babies!"

"Whatever," I said.

"Flight 385 heading to Los Angeles, is now boarding." the speakers said.

"Shoot," I muttered, grabbing my bags, and Frednub's before dashing across the entire Seattle Airport. I ran at top speed alongside Carly and her luggage taking a ride in one of the go-cart thingies.

When I got to the gate, Frednub eventually caught up, breathing hard.

"How-do you-run-so-fast-with-my-bags?"

I gave him a look before dumping his bags at his legs.

"Aw, c'mon!" Freddie whined. "could you have carried it a bit farther?"

I shrug, and hand the flight attendant my ticket, before walking down the hallway leading to the plane.

When we get on the plane, Carly analyzes the situation.

"Okay people, Freddie, window seat, Sam, middle. I'll sit in the aisle."

"Aw, come on! Why do I have to sit next to the nubby one?" I whined.

Carly rolled her eyes, and gave me a hug, and whispered into my ear, "You'll thank me later."

"Carly!" I exclaimed outraged, and everybody stared at me.

The girl across the aisle looked at us and exclaimed, "Are you guys from iCarly?"

I leapt out of my seat to cover the her mouth before she attracted unwanted attention.

"Yes, please keep your voice down." I slowly remove my hand and she smiles apologetically.

"Sorry. I'm Madison. You can call me Maddie. You guys headed to L.A. too?"

"Yeah, we're visiting some old friends." I said happily.

"Maybe I'll see you there! Here's my phone number." Maddie handed Sam a slip of paper.

"By the way, your boyfriends hot!" Maddie grinned at me as I returned to my seat.

I rolled my eyes.

"What did she want?" Carly asked curiously.

"Nothing important." I say pulling out my earbuds and listening to "Leave it All to Shine" by Miranda Cosgrove and Victoria Justice.

I know, you see
Somehow the world will change for me
And be so wonderfulHere I am
Once again
Feeling lost, but now and thenLive life
Breathe air
I know somehow we're going to get there
And feel so wonderfulWhen you figure out how
You're lost in the moment, you disappear
It's all for real
I'm telling you just how I feelYou don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade, you'll be the main attraction
Wake up the members of my nation
It's your time to be
Not a fantasy (not a fantasy)
Just remember me (just remember me)
When it turns out right (When it turns out right)'Cause there's no chance unless you take one
And the time see
Now if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination
You see the brighter side of every situationIn my victory (In my victory)
Just remember me
When I make it shine
Leave it all to me
Leave it all to me
When I make it shine
Just leave it all to meWhen you live in your imagination (Leave it all to me)
When I make it shineLeave it
Make it
Leave it
Make it
Leave it
Make it
Leave itWhen I make it shine
Just leave it all to me

I closed my eyes, humming along to the song, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

17 Hours Later

Freddie's POV

I woke up, to find Sam passed out on my shoulder, her mouth hanging open.

She looked so cute in that position! Wait, what? Freddie, that girl slaps you all the time, and calls you a nub, how can you possibly be calling her cute?

But, deep down in my mind, I knew that I had developed feelings for Sam.

While I was pondering this, Sam drowsily opened her eyes.

Sam's POV

I felt something shift underneath me, and my eyes fluttered open. I found myself sleeping on Frednub's shoulder, and his arm wrapped protectively around me. My phone was currently playing "Sweet but a psycho", so I turned it off. Freddie noticed that I was awake, so he quickly withdrew his arm.

"No... I like it." I told him, smiling up at him.

Positioned sort of like this without earbuds and different seating arrangement.. you know what I mean...

I could've sworn Freddie smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around me again, and I snuggled into his warm shoulder.

The flight attendant told me to sit properly because we were about to land. I rolled my eyes at her, but did as I was told.

When we hit the runway, Carly jolted awake.

"Ugh, how long have I been in the same pair of panties?" she groaned.

I laughed, and Carly looked over at me with concern.

"Sam, are you okay? You hate the word panties."

I gulp.

"I, uh-" I started, but I was interrupted by the flight attendant telling us we could get off.

I pushed past Carly, and headed straight for the baggage carousel, when I bumped into somebody, knocking their, cupcake to the ground?

I looked up at who I had knocked down, and it was... Cat!

"Hi Sam!!!! Hey bestie, I found Sam!" Cat squealed with happiness.

Jade and Tori hurried over, and lit up when they saw her.

"Sam!" Tori yelled, rushing over to hug her.

"Sam, nice to see you again." Jade said in her usual manner, with the slightest bit of enthusiasm.

Freddie and Carly ran up behind me, panting hard, giving out hello's and sweaty hugs.

Carly ran over to Tori and started talking right away, while Freddie pulled me aside.

"Sam, what happened back on the plane?" he asked me, locking me in his gaze that put me in a trance.

I was quiet, not knowing what to say or do.

Freddie's POV

Sam didn't say anything.

"Sam...we need to talk."

"About what?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"About you. You've been acting really weird lately. And, I wanted to know if you are okay. You let me touch you. You didn't kill me." Freddie told her.

Sam nervously laughed. "I'm completely fine Frednerd, don't worry."

I felt that she wasn't being completely truthful. "Sam," I pleaded. "please let me help you!"

Her beautiful blue eyes darted around nervously before landing on Beck for the slightest second, then landing back on me.

So that is the first chapter. I need to know:

More updates, but short

or

Less updates but longer

Let me know in the comments!

xoxo

fanfictionaddict2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC