Me and Them

By lisajxx

An empire, one girl, two gorgeous men and a whole lot of sex... Read on to understand this tale of love, sexu... More

Me and Them
A/N
Chapter one - First Sight
Chapter two - First Sight
Chapter three - Oh how the other half live
Chapter four - Don't Fret
Yo Yo
Chapter five - This is going to be a long day
Chapter six - Both of You
Chapter seven - Waking up to you; Part One
Chapter seven - Waking up to you; Part Two
Chapter Seven - Waking up to you; Part three
Chapter Nine - Many Firsts
Chapter ten - Boats and Smoke
Author's Note
Preview
Chapter eleven - Big things and drivers (Part one)
Chapter eleven - Big things and drivers (Part two)
A/N
Chapter twelve - Finally; Part one
A/N

Chapter Eight - Looking Forward To This

14.2K 360 27
By lisajxx

***WARNING***MATURE CONTENT***

Talia's POV

After filling the tub, I take off my new dress but realise that I need some things from the bedroom, I put on a shirt and sweatpants before walking out into the room only to find Elliot on top of Lincoln.

Kissing.

My heart breaks and the snap echos in my ears. Tears rush into my eyes and I gasp. Thoughts of these men who I was falling for using me come to mind as I watch them spring up from the bed.

“You’re... You’re using me?” I ask, barely forming the words, so hurt from confiding in these men only to find out that they never cared in the first place.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid, Talia.

“No, love, of course not. It’s just...” Elliot replies, stuttering and not able to finish his sentence.

Before any more bullshit left his mouth, I opened mine. “No! I knew this was too good to be true.” With these words tumbling out of my mouth, I run to the front door, aware of the steps running behind me and double my pace, escaping out the door before they could reach me and turn off into the trees covering the forest beside the house. I hear Lincoln screaming out my name before swearing and I turn, only to watch him running in the opposite direction. I run off into the direction I was headed to before, my legs moving for what seems like hours before I collapsed onto the dirt covered ground, scraping my head against a rock and look up to see the sky pitch black. I feel a steady drip of blood trickle down my forehead and am distantly dizzy.

I sob. I sob for everything that could have been with these men, for everything that could have made me stop running, but was ruined because I was not good enough. I was never good enough. That was all I had learnt from all my time on this earth, that my feelings and even my existence meant nothing. My fingers instantly go to my wrists and I scratch the scars marring my skin, drawing new blood. I sigh at the distraction as the pain recedes from my heart and is instead focused on my left wrist. I vacantly think that the cuts must have been deep because the blood was flowing heavily, but drowsiness was beginning to take over my worried mind. I am vaguely aware of my eyelids becoming heavier as the side of my face and my arm is covered in blood and only seeing black, the pain finally going away.

~

“Talia!” I hear a distant voice scream out and I stir from my place on the ground, not knowing who was saying my name and fearing the worst. 

Without responding, I gaze down at the mass amount blood covering my arm and am reminded of when my mother and step father found me. I remember the smell of blood in the air of the musty room along with the scent of urine and dirt that filled it. I remember the dark irises of his face and the light ones of hers, the belts and the fist. My heart begins to beat faster as I am transported back to being that nineteen year old girl once more.

“My Talia, thank God.” An angelic voice speaks and someone is moving me but I try to fight them away as hard as my strength can muster.

“No, get away Rick. Leave me alone!” My arms thrash around me as I break into a sweat. “Mommy, don’t let him do this to me!” I scream, my voice filled with panic.

“Talia, baby, it’s Lincoln and Elliot... What did you do to your arm?” Another god-like voice is speaking softly to me but I can’t register it.

“I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me. I just want to die.” Tears run down my cheeks as I sob the words that I once said to Rick and my mom when they found me attempting to commit suicide. 

“We have to get her back to the house.” More words are said but all I can think of is covering myself, waiting for the blows to begin.

“Don’t hit me, please.” I pull my arms up, trying to protect my head from the oncoming blows, but none come. I sit up and a wave of vertigo hits me and I fall back to the cold ground, hitting my head once more as black envelops me, hearing only one word.

“Fuck!”

I am distantly aware of being picked up and hurried across the remainder of the distance to the house. I mumble under my breath, not understanding myself and after what it seems to be like a few moments, I am put down on soft furniture, tears still streaming down my face as I weep. 

I feel blackness coming to take me away once more as my eyes drift shut.

“Talia! Don’t you dare fall asleep on us!” A familiar, strong voice commands me and I feel myself being softly shaken, calmer now as I realise I am safe. “We should take her to the hospital.”

“No, no more hospitals. They’ll find me. No hospitals.” I beg, my voice too soft to be heard.

“This is so fucking bad, look at all the blood Linc! Talia, love, I am so sorry.” A softer voice speaks and my heart hurts at the sadness in his voice and I want to comfort him.

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t matter. Don’t be sad for me.” I mumble, gasping between words, my head aching as I become desperate for sleep to find me. 

I hear startled gasps at my mumbled words before I pass out once more, the darkness concealing all the pain.

~

I wake, opening my eyes to feel a searing pain in my head and on my arm and I groan softly. Suddenly remembering the nights events, I feel tears trickle down my cheeks before trying to sit up to gauge my surroundings. 

“Hey, be don’t get up just yet.” A soft voice speaks and I turn to see Elliot and Lincoln beside the bed, looking tired and in pain. “Please be careful.” Elliot says, gazing upon me as if I was a small animal.

I look down at my wrist to see a large white bandage covering my forearm and lift my other hand up to my head where I fell last night only to find another bandage. Touching it, I wince, feeling the cut up skin underneath and my eyes water once more.

“Where is he? He’ll be mad when he sees I’ve covered it up.” I murmur to myself and try to get up once more. There is a pressure on the bed and I look up to see Lincoln staring at me in worry.

“Hush, baby, no one will hurt you. He’s not here. You’re safe.” His strong voice makes my eyes water and the image of him and Elliot kissing reenters my mind and I recoil from his warm body.

“You don’t need to take care of me. You have each other. I should go.” My voice is harsh and I struggle to sit up, my body weak and my head aching. Lincoln gently touches my shoulders, softly pushing me back down on the bed. Elliot comes into view and sits on the other side of the bed.

“Please let us explain, Talia. Please.” His soft voice coerces me to calm down and listen to whatever he wants me to hear. He takes my silence affirmatively and continues. “I love Lincoln and he loves me.” At this, I draw in a breath, knowing full well they didn’t need me. “But, we always knew we were missing something when we were together. We were missing the tenderness of a woman, and although it is unconventional, you being with the both of us, makes us feel full.” 

“The first time we saw you, we knew we wanted you to be a part of our lives, the one we would love forever, but you have to understand, Elliot and I love each other too. We always have and meeting you has made that more tangible because we need you too.” Lincoln finishes, his voice the softest I have ever heard it.

“You’ve had this relationship before?” I ask tentatively and both men nod, their faces solemn. “And you want this relationship with me? Together?” They nod once more, still worried. “And you’re not using me?”

“No!” Both Elliot and Lincoln answer simultaneously and their reaction makes me smile.

“So, how does this work?” I wonder aloud.

“Like any relationship.” Elliot answers simply. “But instead of it being just two, it’s three. We will love each other but we will also love you and hopefully, when you feel comfortable enough with us, you will feel the same.” His explanation makes my heart soar.

“We will not force you into this, you are free to choose.” Lincoln starts. “We just want you to know that even if you don’t want this, we still want to be a part of your life. To be there for you, to care for you and protect you. If you’ll have us.” 

All is silent for a while as I deliberate my answer, unsure of what to say to these men. I speak my thoughts aloud. “No one has ever treated me like you both do, as if I am something delicate, someone of importance. Beautiful. Having you express these feelings towards me has been the strangest and most wonderful experience and being with you, even for the short period of time has made me the happiest I have ever been. Now that I understand, I have no problem with you two being together, but...” I choose my words carefully, not wanting to anger them. “I don’t know if I am enough for the both of you. I’ll never feel good enough. Look at last night for example. I’m not stable, I’m thoroughly fucked up and you’re both sitting here, wanting to be a part of my life when I am the one that is undeserving. I’m sorry for bringing all of this into your life, but if you’ll have me, both of you... I’d love to say.” I finish slowly, hanging my head, unsure of their reactions. 

Lincoln’s hand reaches my chin and lifts it up so I am looking at both him and Elliot as I see they have come closer to me, the three of us now in a small bubble.

“I never want you to think like that. Like you’re not worth it. Because you are. You’re worth more than everything in this world and I want you to know how special you are to us.” Lincoln’s strong voice rings out as I gaze wonderingly at these amazing people in front of me.

“Please trust us on this. You are the most amazing woman on the planet and I never want you thinking poorly of yourself because you’re not insignificant. You’re beautiful and I’m already falling for you.” Elliot’s soft voice channels me right to my core and without a moment’s thought, I lean forward and peck his lips softly before pulling back and repeating the action with Lincoln. Their gobsmacked expressions clearly displayed on their gorgeous faces at my actions.

“I’m sorry for last night. I should have stayed and let you explain.” I apologise to them, knowing I was in the wrong.

“There’s no need to be sorry. But I want you to promise us something.” Lincoln states, staring into my eyes.

“Anything.”

“Never intentionally hurt yourself ever again. I can’t stand to see you in pain. Please never do that to your arm again. Please.” 

“I promise.” At this, Lincoln moves down to my bandage covered wrist and places a gentle kiss on top of the fabric and I gasp. Elliot leans forward and kisses the material on my head and I sigh in content. The men move back and gaze at me. “What time is it?” I wonder out loud.

“Just after two in the morning.” Elliot answers. “Do you want to sleep?” I shake my head, not wanting to.

“How about a bath?” Lincoln asks. I almost groan at the mere thought, wanting nothing more than to soak in that tub.

“I wish, but I don’t think I could hold myself up.” I honestly admit. Both men look at each other and no one says anything for a moment and I wish I could hear what they were thinking. “What?” I beg when no one says a thing.

“Well you don’t have to say yes if you don’t want to,” Lincoln starts and I am immediately intrigued. “But if you want, we could help.”

“Help how?” 

“We could wash you and make sure you don’t hurt yourself.” Elliot explains softly.

I blush, wanting nothing more than that, but knowing they would see me naked and worrying about what they would think about what I really looked like.

“If you don’t want to, it’s ok.” Elliot interjects.

“It’s not that.” I promise. “It’s just, I’ll be naked and you may not like what you see...” I mutter the rest of the sentence and watch as their faces contort in anger.

“Talia,” Lincoln admonishes. “You. Are. Beautiful. Please don’t doubt yourself.” I nod, getting up slowly and watch as the men’s gazes follow me. Building up all the strength I have, I turn back to them.

“Well come on then.” 

I walk into the bathroom and hear their hasty steps towards me. I giggle softly as Elliot walks over to the tub and turns on the faucet’s. 

“Are you sure?” Lincoln asks, looking into my eyes for any resistance.

“Positive.” I respond. “I want to feel comfortable with you both.”

Watching the tub fill up and the room fill up with steam, I start to loosen the tie on my sweatpants but Lincoln’s hand stops me.

“Let me.” He undoes the string and softly pull the material down my legs, helping me step out of them. Lincoln then grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it up above my head, careful not to hurt my cuts and bruises. He maintains eye contact with me for a few moments but his gaze greedily travels down my body now only in a bra and underwear. I feel another set of hands at my back, slowly unclasping my bra with Elliot’s hot breath on the nape of my neck. It falls to the floor with the rest of my clothing. Slowly hooking his fingers in my underwear, he drags it down my legs carefully and I step out of them, now standing in front of these gorgeous men completely naked. I blush, the only noise in the room is the gushing water and our heavy breathing mixed together.

“So beautiful.” Lincoln whispers into my ear at the same time Elliot says “Perfection.” I giggle at their reactions before they lead me into the tub. I move carefully, mindful of my injuries and sink slowly into the warm water. I groan softly as the heat envelops me and I hear Lincoln and Elliot moaning in response. I rest my head back and gaze at Elliot and Lincoln, only to see them rolling up their shirt sleeves and staring intently at my naked body. In the back of my mind, a voice whispers to me that I should be embarrassed about being naked in front of them, but I ignore it, exhilarated by being in this situation, being in their presence.

Lincoln grabs soap and lathers it into a sponge like shape to wash me with whereas Elliot picks up a bottle of shampoo and comes up behind me. Both men get to work, washing my body slowly and efficiently and rubbing sweet smelling scents into my hair soothingly. I moan when Lincoln runs the sponge down to my breasts, my nipples puckering under the sensation and him breathing heavily at the motion. Elliot is now rubbing soap into my neck and shoulders and I lean back into his warm body slightly wetting his shirt, not that he seems to mind. Suddenly I feel the sponge run down the length of my stomach and I gaze at Lincoln as he stares back into my eyes longingly, his hands at work on my body. He guides it down to my most private area at the apex of my thighs and massages me slowly, eliciting a long drawn out moan from my lips as he touches a place that no man has ever touched before. 

At the sound of my moan, Lincoln loses the sponge and starts to slowly rub me as my breathing becomes faster. Elliot, still behind me, reaches around and tenderly squeezes my breasts and I moan once more as he kisses my neck softly.

“Tell us if you want us to stop.” Elliot breathes into my ear.

“Don’t stop just yet, please.” I whimper, my mind now focused on a pair of hands on my breasts and on my core. Both men groan as I rotate my hips and Elliot increases his attention on my breasts while Lincoln’s fingers move faster. I feel a strange sensation building inside my body and I moan loudly. “Oh please.” I beg, not sure what I am asking for.

Lincoln, now breathing heavily, inserts a finger inside of me and I moan loudly as he rotates it around, hitting all sides of me and this is my undoing. I cry out as I feel an orgasm rip through my body, both men never stopping their menstruations until it ends. I sink against the tub, my body now more tired than before as I breathe heavily. Elliot comes around so he is facing me as well on the other side of the tub as Lincoln takes his fingers out of me.

“Oh my.” I gasp, still trying to catch my breath. “That was wonderful.” I am rewarded with the smiling faces of both men and an idea pops into my mind that I now want to see in action. “Can you do something for me?” I ask them both.

“Anything.” Lincoln answers.

“Can you guys... kiss? I want to see it.” At my words both men groan but after that there is only silence for a few moments.

“Are you sure you want to see that?” Elliot asks, breathing heavily.

“Yes.” My voice is sure as I answer adamantly. Both men stand up, walk to the end of the tub and lean in towards each other and a bubble of excitement runs through my body.

I am looking forward to this.

********************

Hi my lovelies;

        Another update! Yay for me :) I was so happy when I saw the reads double almost over night and I want to thank everyone for supporting me and especially for those commenting.

        This was a bit of a heavy chapter so if anyoen didn't like it or wants to change something, please feel free to add a comment or message me directly OR if you loved it and you want to give feedback comment also :)

        Also, this has now been changed to R rated for obvious reasons so if you can't find it anymore, let me know!

        Finally, I would like at least four comments before I update next to know if I am doing something right or wrong, Thanks <3

        QUESTION - WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE, LINCOLN OR ELLIOT?

        Comment, vote and follow :)

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 25.3K 13
Cleo knows her job is borderline unethical, but she tells herself that the businessmen she spies on are arrogant and greedy. Besides, it pays well an...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
550K 16.4K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
134K 694 39
This is the reupload, because Wattpad can't stop me! Three homophobic guys who end up gay, read it or not. Polyamerous BDSM relationship and angst an...