Control- An Antisepticeye Sto...

By xxXToasterXxx

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was in a room with TVs all stacked on the wall in front of me. I felt of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chap̫t͓̆er 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
C̢̀͜͡h͘a̷p͜͟t̛́e͠r̢̛͜ ̨͝͠8̀͘
Ç͘h́à̢̧͘p̴̀͠ţ̛̀er 9̧̀͘͘
Chapter 10: A Man Consumed by Power
Whoops
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: End
Possible Rewrite?

?

145 6 2
By xxXToasterXxx

He approaches the door. His movements are slow; as if he were walking on air. Every footstep, every twitch of a muscle is meticulous, like they were all planned. When he finally reaches the door, he lets his body relax; giving himself more of a casual look. He firmly knocks on the door.

"One second!" a voice from the other side speaks.

After hearing a few thumps, eventually, he hears a few locks come undone before the door swings open. Opening the door is a man with glasses and light brown hair. He's still in his pajama's which consist of a plain red t-shirt, and pants with Batman on them. The visitor is almost sure that he only just put them on; suspecting that the brown haired man was originally only wearing his boxers instead of pants.

"Hey." the visitor speaks.

"Oh, what's up Nate! I see you're back from Brighton. Did you...have a good time?" he asked with a slight edge to his voice.

Nathan sighs, "Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about..things..."

Understanding, Matthew opens the door wider, "Oh, yeah...come on in..."

Nathan can't help the small smirk that creeps up to his face as we walks past Mat.

He's practically dripping with fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 255 25
Sean wasn't very normal. He could see demons....but they always avoided him, because of his demon... Antisepticeye which was preferred as "Brother"...
175K 8.2K 46
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER. You decided to: let him stay. Welc...
47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...