ASOUE Imagines

By blushingloser

A Series of Unfortunate Events imagines. I try to make the imagines gender neutral. ↳Requests? ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ { } O... More

Requests
「1」Duncan
「2」Baudelaires + Quagmires
「3」Quigley
「4」Violet
「5」Isadora - Part 1
「6」Isadora - Part 2
「7」Klaus
「8」Baudelaires
「9」Quagmires
「10」Quigley - Part 1
「11」Quigley - Part 2
「12」Isadora
「13」Esmé Squalor
「14」Klaus
「15」Quigley
「16」Klaus
「17」Violet
「18」Klaus
「19」Violet
「20」Quigley
「21」Duncan
「22」Isadora
「23」Larry
「24」Quigley
「25」Klaus - Part 1
「26」Klaus - Part 2
「27」Carmelita
「28」Violet
「29」Carmelita
「30」Klaus
「31」Quagmires
「32」Klaus
「33」Klaus + Sunny
「34」Klaus
「36」Duncan

「35」Sunny + Violet

2.2K 38 4
By blushingloser

For @heheMayfield
I hope this is what you meant. Thank you for requesting!💜
This is kind of an AU (alternate universe)

★·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·'¯'·.·★

Violet Baudelaire. She was (Y/n)'s best friend, but when Sunny was born, they started to drift apart. (Y/n) didn't blame Violet for them going their separate ways. Violet had to take care of Sunny and spend some time with her since Klaus wasn't a big fan of Sunny yet.

After a few days, (Y/n) was fine with Violet leaving her/him. But after weeks, months, and a whole year or two pass by was when (Y/n) lost contact with the Baudelaires. It wasn't because of any family issues or a fire. It was simply because they had no time for hanging out with friends anymore. They were busy all the time.

So here was (Y/n), spending her/his time reading a book and occasionally looking out the window of a coffee shop.  (Y/n) had no intentions of seeing the Baudelaires again. They each went their own way.

Though on this day, this day where (Y/n) decided to stay at the coffee shop longer than usual was when s/he saw her. Violet Baudelaire and her sister, Sunny. Just as (Y/n) noticed them, Violet scanned the coffee shop until she met (Y/n)'s eyes. A smile appeared on Violet's face as she walked up to (Y/n)'s table.

"(Y/n). It's been so long." Violet spoke as she held onto Sunny.

"Yeah, it has. You can sit down," (Y/n) offered.

Violet placed Sunny next to her and started a conversation with (Y/n). The two seemed to click again, and they updated each other about their lives. As they did so, Sunny kept her eyes on (Y/n).

The conversation ended abruptly with Violet asking (Y/n), "Can you watch Sunny for me? I'll be right back. I just forgot something."

"Sure."

Violet stood up and left the coffee shop. (Y/n)'s eyes met Sunny's. The last time (Y/n) had seen Sunny was a few weeks after she was born. Now, Sunny is about one or two years old. (Y/n) doesn't understand what Sunny says since s/he hasn't been around her for a long time.

It was a short while until Violet returned.

"Thank you for watching her."

"Of course."

Violet picked Sunny up. "It's time for us to go home. I hope to see you around more. You can visit us now."

(Y/n) nodded, "I will."

Violet walked towards the exit with Sunny still in her arms. (Y/n) watched as Sunny started to wave her arms around and reach out to her/him. Violet turned around with a smile on her face, "Would you mind babysitting Sunny sometime? She seems to like you more than me."

(Y/n) laughed, "I would love to."

With that, Violet left. A few days later, (Y/n) got a call from Violet to watch Sunny. Soon enough, (Y/n) spent almost every few days at the Baudelaire's house with Sunny. The two of them had some sort of connection that made them work. (Y/n) understood what Sunny was saying after a while too.

One thing (Y/n) learned was that Sunny loved to bite, and that she had taken an interest in cooking. (Y/n) knew Sunny was only a toddler, but s/he was excited to see Sunny wanting to cook.

(Y/n) would teach Sunny how to cook, and Violet was happy to see her best friend and her sister get along. Violet never told (Y/n) this, but she was forever thankful for finding (Y/n) in that coffee shop. (Y/n) would leave a big impact on the Baudelaires, and s/he doesn't even know it yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.6K 95
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anyth...
126K 2.8K 37
❝our lips are moving, they're makin' words. words turn to riddles, we make it worse. 'cause I'm not listening, and you're not listening, no. we try t...
10.8K 174 32
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˡᵉˢˢ ᶜˡⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ; ᴬⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ; ᵀʰᵘ...
52.7K 901 31
My opinion on what happens after the events of "The End". This is based mostly on the Netflix series so it may not be very accurate to the books.