I. Love you. (Craig x Stan)

By Emo_Otaku_IWantToDie

A short story I wrote in one night and probably won't continue since I'm so preoccupied with my Tododeku stor... More

Stan Fucking Marsh
Open The Window, Stan
Smiling Against His Lips
"I." "Love you." (End?)

Oh God, I'm Gay

1.7K 49 5
By Emo_Otaku_IWantToDie

Stan's POV
H-he's kissing me! Craig Tucker! Came through my window! And kissed me! I- I didn't know what to do. His lips were so smooth, soft and warm. It felt good... Oh god. He's gay. Oh god! I'm gay! Who cares, this feels too damn good. I started to kiss back, after I finally understood what to do. Then suddenly, I was between his legs and he leaned forward, into me more. I was afraid I would fall backwards, so I grabbed onto his arms tightly. His kisses got rougher and then I was flipped and pushed into the wall. The window sill was pressed into my back, while he leaned over me. I couldn't help but let out a moan as he pressed his leg into my crotch. "H-mmmng..." I couldn't believe I let such an obscene noise come out of me like that. Isn't a girl supposed to make these noises? He licked my bottom lip, and I knew what to do, I knew what it meant, I just couldn't move or function properly. I heard him growl and it scared me just a bit, I felt the hat loosen and his cold hand squeeze my nipple and bite my lower lip. I gasped and widened my eyes, then I felt him stick his tongue in my mouth and I squeezed my eyes shut as it brushed against my tongue. I tried to close my legs when he pushed harder into my crotch. Between the kiss, him squeezing my nipple, and the growing tightness in my pants, I was a moaning mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...