Heaven || Larry Stylinson

By TCX_2001

When he reached him, Liam was taken back at what he witnessed. "What is happening to him?!" Harry asked, reli... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Reminiscence
Chapter Two : Return
Chapter Three : Ruthless
Chapter Four : Revelation
Chapter Five : Remembrance
Chapter Six : Recitation
Chapter Seven : Retribution
Chapter Eight : Risqué
Chapter Nine : Ruination
Chapter Ten : Ruminate
Chapter Eleven : Recollection
Chapter Twelve : Revival
Chapter Thirteen : Recall
Chapter Fifteen : Risk
Chapter Sixteen : Resurrection
Chapter Seventeen : Radical
Chapter Eighteen : Reality
Heaven

Chapter Fourteen : Redintegration

6.3K 252 232
By TCX_2001

Warning : Non consensual occurrences. Rape. If any of you are sensitive, please skip the italics.

It had been three moon cycles since Louis had woken up and a few more hours until his heat began. The two months which passed had gone away quietly with occasional grumbling from the omega that he wasn't a porcelain doll who needed to be taken care of every remaining second of his life. Everyone was worried about him. Even Nicholas Grimshaw! Who volunteered to take him for a hunt alongside other Alphas and a few betas, given their history. When Louis complained about it, accusing the Emperor of his secret employment of his caretakers, the Alpha casually waved it off telling it was willingly offered by his most trusted men to which the omega rolled his eyes. He still accompanied him to court, had an active part in the decisions the Emperor took and additionally wielded a lot of power which was a cause of irate to a list of people inclusive of Jacques' name on top of the list.

Eventually Louis did do something which garnered everyone's attention, he killed Cedric. Purely on instigation, of course. The attacks on the Emperor resumed, a few days after his Omega had woken up, multiple assassins turned up, either injuring his Alpha or his comrades which pent up enough frustration to discard all the secrecy when Cedric himself was stupid enough to attempt something utterly stupid on his part. He had attempted to assault the Omega when he was sleeping in on an afternoon where his Alpha had chosen to go out for a hunt after assuring his Omega's safety but returned to find him completely distressed with a rather unconscious relative knocked out, cold on the floor.

Presently, he was fulfilling his duties of relieving his stress after his Alpha had completed his responsibilities of the court and they were getting dressed to join Zayn's fifth moon cycle celebration. As he went about gathering the robes from the wardrobe, a dripping wet arm encircled his waist placing kisses over his shoulders.

"You're so pretty." He complimented.

Louis hummed in delight and turned to face the alpha, kissing his cheek, You have duties," he authorised curtly and put on a shirt, walking to the bed to place the Emperor's clothes.

"Of course, I do," He agreed too quickly for Louis' suspicion which was cleared when the omega was lifted off the ground into his arms. Tossing him on the bed and climbed on top of him, caging the omega, "but I am not an Emperor for nothing, I'm sure I can delay a few things." He said and hardly could Louis let out a protest when he sunk his canines into his neck, drawing a fresh and very visible mark. A mewl escaped the younger one's lips in satisfaction of the act and that was how the evening was delayed once again due to their entangled bodies which were making love tirelessly with extreme fervour to one another, as moans resonated through the walls who stealthily witnessed the ceaselessly devoted mating.

When their copulation had finally been veiled, Louis looked at the Emperor with scepticism and a pair of folded arms, initiating only a laugh from the alpha.

"I indulge you too much." He sighed and helped the alpha in dressing him up.

"Do you?" He asked kissing Louis' jaw again.

"Yes," he stumbled and pulled the velvet coat from the discarded floor. "You do remember that Vistara as a province and Raynelle as a city remains unconquered."

"I feel absolute domination over Cynthia remains your dream more than mine." He commented idly with a laugh while fidgeting with Louis' lovely fingers, kissing them and drawing him before his person.

"Now, Louis, I needed to ask something of you," he said attaching his lips to the back of his hand.

"Of course, Your Highness." He immediately responded with his attention pooling onto his mate.

"May I please have the fortune of knowing what is bothering you so greatly?" He asked with a smile plastered on his lips which dropped Louis' gaze momentarily but quickly smiled back to begin when Harry intervened again, Dont even try to pretend, it's tugging the bond and you deliberately ignored me last night. Not to mention your friends have told that too."

Louis' gaze shifted and remained tied to the Emperor's coat. Gently, his hand circled Louis' jaw and kissed him there in reassurance. Pushing the curtains aside to lead them to the bed while he seated himself on it, pulling Louis back onto the bed.

"Anyway where are the gifts I asked you to bring for Zayn?" He reminded him, instigating him to widen his eyes in realisation and worriedly sprouted, "I didn't get him anything."

Harry looked at him with his eyebrows drawn into an arch, You were supposed to, the day before yesterday."

"I know but I-" He halted his words there.

"Louis, I don't like using my Alpha voice on you but if you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll be forced to command you."

Harry was aware that his words stirred the man. Clutching closer to his person, he looked at the alpha, Four days back before Niall's heat, I had gone to visit the Seer with him and I overheard a few things from the Omega quarters."

The Emperor didn't bother to intervene just kept his leer constant on his omega, They think that my miscarriage," he paused to bite his lips, tears filling up his azure blues, is because of my incapability to be an appropriate match for you."

"They think I am broken in some manner because-"

"Who were the 'they'?" Harry cut him off, his eyes not meeting the Omega's eyes because of the anger he held. Rage was running down like molten lead in his skin. Louis did not deserve this, he knew how badly his Omega reacted to the news of the miscarriage. Crying violently day and night, stabilising him demanded the Emperor's thorough patience and care and after he finally was growing better, another seed of doubt.

"Mason, Asther and Jacques."

And before Louis could even react, Harry had promptly got up and stormed out of the room, leaving his Omega startled but Louis quickly regained his consciousness and moved towards the exit of the room but was stopped by his guards.

"We aren't allowed to let you out, Your Majesty." The Alpha shielded with the spear.

"What do you mean?!"

"The Emperor ordered you to stay in and ordered us to make sure you're inside, Your Majesty." The Alpha replied causing the omega to run a hand through his hair in frustration until his alpha returned.

When Harry did return, he had a whole new remodelling of his features, spilling out anger and stood before Louis, Are you ready? We need to leave for dinner."

"What did you do?" Louis squeaked, as the Alpha grabbed his crown to throw it away but was stopped by his mate who made him sit before the mirror, taking the crown off his hands and placed it before the mirror.

"You've worked so hard for this position," he said gesturing to the crown, dont disrespect it because of anger which will persist for less than a few minutes." He advised and kissed his forehead to make an attempt to calm his raging fury. Instantaneously, he picked his Omega up in his arms and walked out of his chambers.

"Harry?" He whimpered such that only he could hear but the man showed no stir in his movement, in less than a few minutes the Emperor had congregated half the palace's attention towards himself and his Omega. They seldom showed any form of affection in public which involved open embraces or kisses and usually stuck with the solidarity of comrades except for those few moments when they exchanged meaningful glances or walked through the gardens with one another alongside their friends

Coming to a stop on the last floor where he hastily ordered the guards to keep the others out of their quarters which left Louis confused, as they slowly descended into the undisclosed location, hiding from the world.

Walking straight into the darkness, Louis clasped onto Harry tighter and buried himself into the crook of his neck, shutting his eyes.

Sensing the discomfort in Louis, Harry held him closer, "There's nothing here darling. Absolutely nothing. Just you and me." He whispered while he continued walking and finally laid Louis' tiny body on a soft surface with his legs feeling the tickle of water.

"Keep your eyes closed," the Emperor directed and Louis felt the man's presence gravitating away from him.

"Harry." He iterated with panic lined to the voice.

"Don't worry, I'm right here." The curly haired lad assured and suddenly there was the descent of illumination on his person. It happened in irregular successions and all at once, the gentle whirl of light spilling continually on Louis' sober white and grey robes. The light showcasing his sharpest features, the eyelashes dawning onto his porcelain like high cheekbones while his feathery hair was sprinkled with the remnants of the moon's surface.

Due to the presence of the full moon's radiance, the entire establishment was scintillating with shimmering moonlight which was concentrated onto his Omega. Owing to the well-structured architecture, the mirrors which were chained to the wall also reflected his mate on every single one of the one hundred mirrors present.

He was lovely. Ethereal.

And just like that Harry's anger had dissipated. Caring for his mate gave him absolute happiness and he affirmed that this would give Louis a sense of joy which would in return make him feel ecstatic.

"Open your eyes, love." He consented which instigated a pair of blue hues to come into life.

Watching closely, how his eyes opened and then widened in realisation of what his eyes saw. Looking around in a frantic fashion, he then confusedly searched for his mate.

"I'm right here," he assured again and stepped into the pool to his bewildered person.

"What is this place?" Louis asked leering at him with his aquamarine canvasses distinctly amazed at the sight of the room.

"Your first moon cycle gift." He clarified and sat down next to him on the swing which was placed in the shallow pool of water.

"This room is ours?" Louis asked with astonishment reluctant to leave his features.

"Yours alone but since I spend most of my breathing in your presence so I could call it ours but," he paused and looked at the Omega, that is only if you permit me to."

Louis' gaze softened at Harry's words and he smiled at the man, Alpha, all that is mine is yours."

Looking at his sincerity, he kissed his forehead and held his hands, Louis, I love you." He professed and continued, I love you so much, in every way possible."

"And due to that, I will not let a single person in the entire world tell a word against you or your honour. All that matters is you, Louis." He said earnestly and kissed his forehead. "I've committed a lot of mistakes in my life and not recognising you as my mate is the biggest," Louis wanted to interject him to tell it was his fault thoroughly but Harry's finger placed itself on his lips to silence him, I will not allow anybody on the surface of earth to make you feel lesser than what you are. I couldn't protect you when I should've and when I've gotten an opportunity to do so, I will." He promised and placed his hands on Louis' shoulders who, like an impulse slide his arms around his torso.

"Thank you." He appreciated and held him tighter.

"Don't ever doubt your worth, Louis." He assured him and kissed his feathery hair.
Louis bit his lips and shook his head weakly turning towards Harry, "I still owe you so much."

"You don't owe me anything, love."

"I owe you the truth." He responded and gently kissed the back of his hand. "It has been five months and I think I am overdue."

Harry kept silent on the topic which approached them. As Louis' tears drew down on his cheeks, he initiated.

"Khara as a province and Qair as a city have been intolerant towards and another gender except for Alphas," Louis began his story, with the male dominant peering him, intrigued, "there were betas in the daily life but any important profession, such as healers, executioners, nobles, commanders or traders of Qair in origin were bound to be Alphas."

"Beta males played a little role in daily life but Omegas were relegated to nothing but sex objects, they weren't allowed to speak in the presence of an Alpha or Beta unless directly spoken to." Louis continued slowly and revealed, "I was born in Qair, my father was an Alpha nobleman and served under the former Emperor of Khara, my mother was an Omega and she had five children, one firstborn son and four daughters, all omegas."

"Since we were children of a much kinder Alpha, our condition as Omegas was severely better compared to any other regular Omegas," Louis narrated, I was educated on so many subjects, fencing, swordplay, history and healing. I was particularly good at healing, even the alphas who taught me told I should be given an opportunity to pursue it."

"But before that opportunity presented itself when I turned seventeen, my parents were killed because my father was gaining the king's favour." Louis explained, we ran away, my sisters and I to a far-off village, stayed there for about two years," Louis delineated while taking deep breaths. Until now the story had been nothing out of ordinary except for the classic assassination of nobles who were gaining the King's favour but Harry didn't question and let the man continue while the night grew colder causing Harry to wrap his overcoat around him.

"I learnt a lot of things there since Chaasht was particularly good for training warriors," he protracted with the storyline, but one day there were these rogues who invaded the village, they were from Imperium."

Louis had just returned from the tiny Healer's Abode which existed in the remote village from his shift to their very own house which they had rented out.

Life had been particularly tough after they had escaped Qair, travelling as far as possible from the city, westwards, when they came across the village of Chaasht which was extremely close to Imperium's borders but that was satisfying, as it was away from Qair.

On entering his house, a sweet smell engulfed his senses, one of his sisters' were in heat. Running into the place, he saw his younger sibling Félicíté presenting as an omega.

Although, it was nothing but more struggle to present as an omega, he smiled and kissed her cheek and muttered, Youll be fine, my love." He said raking his fingers through her hair.

As he continued to help his sister, the alarming sound of screams violated his ears. Sauntering out of the house, he noticed rogue alphas who were creating chaos outside.

Bolting the door swiftly, he called for Charlotte to spray perfume all around the house and asked them to stay locked in Fizzy's room.

* * *

He had tried his best to protect his siblings but once again like every other time, he failed. Inevitably. Like a downtrodden Omega which was why he was locked in a grim infested jail under the house of the alpha who had drugged them and carried them to God alone knows where.

Fizzy was still with them, surprisingly and in heat. The steel bars suddenly opened with an alpha walking in, his coal black eyes like that of a predator, having his brown hair slicked back with they typical height and strength of an alpha. As soon as he entered, his ebony eyes searching somebody when he spotted Félíçíté and meandered towards her. On seeing this Louis immediately pushed himself between the Alpha and his sister. "Take me instead."

"Move, boy," the Alpha pushed him aside carelessly with a force.

"I'm an Omega, you can take me instead but please don't do anything to my sisters." He offered up, gathering a gasp from Lottie.

The statement called for an immediate aversion of the Alpha's attention on to the teenager.

"Of course," he smiled and navigated towards Louis taking him outside.

The night which passed had been the most scarring night in the history of what had ever occurred under the stars. The repeated touching of his thighs and abuse of his genitals, staining his porcelain skin with bright red markings. Yanking the man into rounds of relentless sex by different Alphas which hardly kept Louis' eyes to stay open, as they violated the pure man to their heart's content. He was being pounded upon when his eyes fell close, he was pounded upon when his eyes opened due to the light of dawn.

Even when they left him alone, the stench of the men persisted on his skin reminding him of the filth engraved not only upon his skin but also upon his honour.

The same treatment was repeated ceaselessly as and when the alpha felt like it. All Louis hoped was that his sister was safe because, before them, this violation was acceptable in all manners.

The following day when he roused, the dark-haired Alpha who held them captive had drowned an unnamed potion down his throat. One which he was aware of although couldn't recognise or pinpoint but he didn't need to try for long before he started feeling ridiculously feverish.

Heat inducing potions.

The potion assured one thing. Assured pregnancy.

If death would drape its arms over his person, he'd welcome it. Immediately. But he had to take care of his sisters. He was obligated to them, compelling him to stay awake and serve these menial creatures. .

* * *

It had almost been nine months since they had been captured. Occasionally, the Alpha would let him meet his sisters who were unharmed but it had been over two months since he last saw them and his persistent insistence had got him nothing but smacks in the face, regardless of his condition.

Nine months ago when his heat had been induced, he had been blessed with Ryan's child. As he now knew what the alpha had been called now. Many would call it a curse but the child was free of all sins and happenings did to him so he accepted the child and loved him or her like his own. Even though Ryan claimed the child would be an Alpha male.

That was when the screams began and Louis' ears immediately identified them as Lottie's and Félíçíté's when he immediately leapt towards the door to see them being dragged by the hair across the room by Ephraim, another hazel eyed alpha who often as he so eloquently worded it,'fucked' him.

"What do you think you are doing with them?!" He hurdled but was caught by Ryan's imposing arm, propelling him back to the room which he tried resisting.

"Don't listen to them, Louis!" Fizzy shrieked. "They killed Daisy and Phoebe!"

"They've been raping us and blackmailing us!" She added muffled due to a slap on the face.

He was locked in the room wailing and whining, as he heard the screams of his sisters who were being walked through hell beyond the door which he was banging onto tirelessly before Ryan walked through and kicked him enough for Louis to slip into unconsciousness.

When consciousness approached him the next day morning it was due to the overwhelming contractions which embraced him.

He was going into labour.

Calling for help which never came, Louis spent the next one and a half hour, listening to the alphas lounging in the hallway. The pain was unbearable, he had tried to ease himself like the way he had learnt in his rudimentary healing classes but nothing could make it go away until the baby came out.

Slowly taking the tiny, bloody figure in his hands, the pain seemed pointless. The boy in his hands was worth all the pain, he ever went through and he'd fight tooth and nail to protect the child.

Moving with discomfort and shrills of pain humming through him, he cleaned the child and noticed one peculiar thing after he wrapped him up in his towel, he didn't cry after birth nor did he open his eyes. A sudden pit like feeling embraced descended its cold breath upon him. It happened only when the child was stillborn in accordance to the book he had read.

Disbelieving every fact, he sent prayer after prayer to anybody who was watching him, hearing him or even glanced at him. Any divine or demonic entity would work, as long as his precious Omega cried or opened his eyes.

It didn't happen.

No sooner did Ryan get to know this, he mercilessly without a thought buried the child without even glancing at how his offspring looked.

"And then?" Harry prompted, unable to string alphabets to form a word.

"I killed them, five days after my child's death." Louis said, his voice devoid of the satisfaction he usually carried when he killed somebody. "I made sure Ryan died a painful death. So I broke off his limbs and buried him alive with complete consciousness and waited until he died."

"Ephraim got away though," he complained in a wistful manner, but I'm sure I'll meet him again and kill him."

"After leaving that place," Louis contributed, I reached Deity, a city about three days away from Mischelin, famous for its healers."

"In Imperium, the inequality wasn't that severe so I managed." He narrated with the wind latching onto the coldness of the narration. "Suppressants, healing and street fighting which is really popular in the slum areas of Diety."

"I was an efficient swordsman and good with any weapon, there I learnt of detachment and acknowledged if you're an omega, the only thing the world wants from you is to stomp you alive." Louis reminiscences. "I started shutting down my omega instincts to keep them away from wiring with my brain a causing any sort of unneeded vulnerability."

Harry's lips twitched themselves as if to ask a question but Louis smiled and went on, It is dangerous which is why I made my own suppressants which counteracted for the condemnation of my instincts."

"It had been three years and I finally assumed I'll never have to think about my Omega nature again but something else occurred," he sighed looking at the man whose attention had been concentrated on him.

"What happened?" Harry asked, clearly curious.

"I met you." He said smiling with his eyes sparkling of tears, Which is why I didn't tell you." Louis concluded. "You didn't deserve an unclean, broken Omega who carried the burden of it on his shoulders."

"The same reason, I was hurt but accepted you mating another omega who's honour untarnished if my omega hadn't been insinuated." He added, wiping the tears from his eyes which threatened to fall. "The same reason I still believe that you may not accept me."

Harry couldn't process this. He hadn't felt this useless as an Alpha since his mother and sister were murdered. It seemed as if he had grown numb to the world and the only thing resonating in his ears was Louis' narration. His misery. The same happenings he had dealt with alone by vile alphas who dared to touch his boy who proudly bore all the atrocities that the world levied on him for the sake of his sisters who died. How could the world have been so cruel at this innocent boy? He was so gentle. So humane and so sacrificing. Something Harry was thoroughly devoid of.

Permitting his trembling hands to manoeuvre Louis into his warmth, he held him close. As close as he could, away from all the harm, the world could even think of. He vowed that no force in this universe could even dare to touch his omega even if it wished to. He would protect him and his honour and every single aspect pertaining to Louis. His Louis.

"I still wouldn't choose anyone except for you as my omega, Louis. Nobody except for you." Harry affirmed, kissing his forehead possessively to which Louis turned to him. "Yes?"

"Always. Louis." He certainly looking into his eyes, patting his head but an unsettling feeling drowned the Alpha. The last time he heard the name Ephraim was three years back. He was the Alpha ruler of Vistara. One province which had been out of his grasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.1K 32
maybe all isn't fair in love and war, especially for a werewolf-witch hybrid like harry. his overwhelming feelings for louis might just show him that...
310K 10.8K 103
Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What will come about when Harry signs up for...
59.1K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
791K 23.3K 49
"Dr. Styles there's an emergency at the maternity ward. The head nurse called for you, he needs you there as soon as possible." The trainee tells Har...