Our's • Yoonmin

By Bllover4life

'I slept with the most famous CEO in the world but it wasn't my intension' . Top Jimin Bottom Yoongi . I took... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Than a boy with love!!!!
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue💙💙
Special

30.

5.1K 169 51
By Bllover4life

"The hell are you doing Yoongi come out of there and open these goddamn handcuffs", Jimin said loudly enough so that Yoongi can hear him inside the changing room. "J-Jimin can you bloody wait dammit", Yoongi replied stuttering. "How to wear this dammit", Yoongi mumbled as he tried to change into a new type of fabric.

"Finally", Yoongi whispered as he succeeded in wearing his clothes and then covered himself with a huge black shawl. After taking a deep breath he play light romantic music that filled the whole room and walked out nervously. Of course he was nervous, it was his first time doing something like this after all.

"Yoongi the hell is this. This handcuff and then this music an-", Jimin stopped as he looked at Yoongi. "Why are you wearing this huge cloth around yourself and....... Red lipstick? I'm not complaining but why?", Jimin asked in a shocked tone as he couldn't even see a single piece of Yoongi's skin except his face.

Yoongi took a deep breath for one last time and walked forward. Finally when he was right in front of Jimin he sat down on his lap. His legs on each side of Jimin's thighs. "Well did you forgot already?", Jimin looked at his beautiful fiance lovingly but he was still annoyed at the fact that he was tied up.

"Forget what?", "Your present", Yoongi whispered in his ear seductively. "So this is my present? Handcuffs?", Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's comment. "Well true, it's also a part of your present", Yoongi replied cheekily. "You're enjoying it really much right? Me being tied up?", "True true, the actual fun haven't even begun yet and I'm enjoying this so much", Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and moved forward pressing his own crotch on Jimin's. This made the situation click inside Jimin's head and he understood everything.

"Wow now I get it", Jimin said with wide eyes and then his left side of the mouth lifted up. "So I get a lap dance as a Christmas present, Wow now I look forward to it", Jimin said as he leaned back on the chair.

"Well begin what're you waiting for?", Jimin said, just thinking of what is about to happen made Jimin's body hair to stand. Yoongi blushed at the direct words then frowned. "Asshole", He said at Jimin's smirk which widened at the kindly abusive remark.

"Well don't underestimate me I will wash this smirk of your face in few seconds", Jimin's smirk widened, if it was even more possible anymore. "Oh then I look forward to it, but take this black flag of war off of yourself", He said and this time Yoongi smirked. "Yup I will", he got up from the comfortable lap and stood in front of Jimin at a safe distance. Jimin smirked as Yoongi blushed before proceeding to unwrap the shawl from himself. Finally his milky shoulder came into view.

Jimin's gulped at the creamy sight tho the cocky smirk was still there. Which did not took much long to be washed away. As Yoongi took off the shawl Jimin expressions changed to a dark and lusty one's. His friend between the legs grew bigger till it was totally unbearable.

In front of Jimin, Yoongi stood there in a whole feast mode. He had a Christmas red dress with white fur borders on. The red short, not only short, too short dress. Exposing his beautiful slim milky legs. And his pale edible(according to Jimin) shoulder and a layer of red lipstick. At Jimin's expressions it was Yoongi's turn to smirk. "Where's that smirk now?",he asked in smug voice.

"Well it sure shocked me, I never really expected it", Jimin replied to Yoongi as he looked at him up and down. "Wow can you untie me now?", Yoongi walked closer to the tied up Jimin. "Well no?", he said in a questioning tone. "i can still stand up you know?", "Well sure stand up but forget after that, that there will be any present for you", Jimin sadly looked up."Ohhk well we can't have that now can we?"

"Then give me my present already what are you waiting for?", the horny beast said impatiently. "Well you sure are impatient huh?", Yoongi chuckled as he sat down on Jimin's lap facing him. "So the music is for this?", "Of course, I made full preparations", He said and he started moving his hip lightly along with the music.

Jimin looked up at his sexy fiance's face, who had his bottom lip between his teeth and moved his hip in Jimin's lap. Finally after so much grinding between Yoongi's ass and Jr. Jimin, When Jimin was fully rock hard, Yoongi got up.

Yoongi got up and unwrapped his arms from around Jimin's neck. Sliding his right hand down he rested his hand on Jimin's chest and sensually took a round around Jimin's chair moving his body lightly but sharply with the music.

Yoongi walked in front of Jimin and walked forward showing his back to Jimin swaying his hip with the soft music. He picked up the black cloth he just took off and walked back to Jimin who kept muttering soft curses at his friend between the legs.

Yoongi again sensually sat down on his tied up fiance's lap and covered both of them with the huge shawl. Still moving his ass with the music he moved closer leaving no space between the two. "Babe, I seriously don't know now what else to do", Yoongi said seductively in Jimmie's ear after lightly biting it. The sentence was so innocent yet so sexy that it seriously confused Jimin that either to get harder or laugh.

Yoongi kept moving his body while hugging Jimin. "Well then you just need to do as I say", Jimin said and Yoongi just nodded at that. "Take off the handcuffs first", Jimin said as he bit the pale neck of his lover sucking it harshly making moans escape Yoongi's mouth. Just as Yoongi unlocked the handcuffs Jimin acted fast and grabbed his lover like the most precious thing ever, which he was.

Grasping Yoongi's ass with one hand Jimin moved his hand to Yoongi's head and pulled him closer attaching their lips. Yoongi's lips were slippery because of the lipstick he had put on. But it didn't stopped Jimin's from claiming Yoongi's mouth as his.

By the time they were done Yoongi's face was red from blushing and the lipstick. Jimin licked his lips as he looked at the delicious sight in front of him, sight of Yoongi who himself was horny and hard asf but his body still unconsciously moved along the music that still played in the background.

Jimin grabbed both Yoongi's wrists with one hand and the handcuff with other before putting them on Yoongi who realized too late of what had just happened. "Jimi-", "I knew it, after all they look the best on you", Jimin said and got up causing Yoongi to wrap his legs around his waist as his hands were now useless.

"Jimin I'll fa-", before Yoongi could complete his sentence his lips came in contact with the plump one's. Jimin carried Yoongi to the bed still kissing the daylight out of him and threw him on the bed as he reached there.

Yoongi looked at Jimin breathing heavily, "I actually didn't knew you could be this naughty", this sat Yoongi's face in flames. "I-", "Well you deserve a punishment don't you think?", Jimin said as he took of his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt, his eyes still in contact with Yoongi's who gulped at the delicious sight of Jimin taking off his shirt.

"How do you think you should be punished?", Jimin asked as he got up on the bed on top of Yoongi. Who was breathing heavily and was trying to not look at the exposed upper half of Jimin. Jimin, seeing the hesitation in Yoongi's eyes placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh sliding it upward. "You know you can look right? I'm all yours", This made Yoongi Jr. twitch in his garment.

"My hands, I wanna touch you", Yoongi said in his soft submissive voice, almost convinced Jimin to take the handcuffs off. "Well you went through the trouble to buying them and I went through the trouble of putting them on you, it would be rude of us to take them off without a single round of fun with them, no?", Jimin said causing Yoongi's eyes to widen. "It would be torture", Jimin showed him his famous eye smile and dived in for another kiss.

Moving his hand on the milky thigh, his hand finally made its way inside Yoongi's dress. As he touched the fabric Yoongi was wearing inside his eyes shot wide open. "You-", Jimin didn't completed his sentence and hurriedly lifted up the short dress and the sight made Jimin mouth to water and his pant grew even more tighter, if it was even possible now. Yoongi wore a G string garment with Addiction written on its band. And Jimin actually never felt more addicted then he right now.

"Wow....... Yoongi don't blame me if you won't be able to walk for a month after today", "I-It- Mrs. Yoon was the o-one who told me to wear this!", Yoongi said with a face redder then lava.

Jimin ignored Yoongi's remark and dived in for a deep kiss, swallowing all the moans that escaped Yoongi's lips. He moved downward and started kissing Yoongi's jawline. Sucking the soft pale skin leaving dark bite marks on his skin. Downstairs his hand did the job. His moved his hand harshly against Yoongi's crotch leaving the boy under his a moaning and whimpering begging mess. Begging Jimin to move faster and uncuff his hands. Which were now above his head.

"A-Ahhngh J-Jimin-ah p-please re-move the han-handcugh~", His moaning got louder and louder as Jimin pulled the shirt even more above Yoongi's chest after filling the upper area with hickeys. "So pure and beautiful, I love you so much Yoongi-ah", Jimin said as he again dived in and captured one of Yoongi's small bud between his teeth.

After sucking the bud to his heart's fill Jimin moved to the other awaiting nipple while his hand slowing made it's way inside Yoongi's underwear and palmed his member. Looking at the not so small but not so big too, friend jump out Jimin muttered in awe, "You're so beautiful Yoongi-ah", Yoongi's already moaning mess again moaned loudly at the praise. Jimin looked at Yoongi and suddenly kissed the boy. The skillful kisses was too much for Yoongi to handle now. Jimin glanced down after the kiss and unbuttoned his own pant which was now too uncomfortable and tight.

After taking his pant and boxer off Jimin looked into Yoongi's eye that were dark from lust. Lifting Yoongi's dress above his head he locking his arms with it. And turned Yoongi around. "Wh- Jimi-n-Ah!", Yoongi cried out as Jimin lightly massaged his chamber of secrets.

"Jim-inah wh-what are yo-you-Ah~ do-ing mhmm-", Yoongi whimpered between moans in shivering voice. And Jimin's finger slightly slid inside him. "I want to eat you", Jimin said and parted Yoongi's ass cheek. Moving the lingerie slightly away from Yoongi's hole he massaged it with his thumb and gave it a lick.

"WAI-WAIT JI-JIMIN IT-S DI-RTY AHN~ DO~N'T AHM-", Not listening to his fiance Jimin kept licking the deep chamber making Yoongi lose his mind. "Nothing about you is dirty", Jimin said as he dipped his tongue inside the hole and sucked on it.

"Beautiful", Jimin said in between feasting and pushed his thumb inside the hole along with his tongue. Yoongi tied up hands held the bed sheet tightly turning his knuckles white as he moaned loudly. "P-PleAnh~ ase, Ji-Jimi-Ahn", Yoongi said biting the bed sheet under him between his teeth.

Finally eating to his fill Jimin moved away and started kissing Yoongi's shoulder biting and sucking the snow white skin and leaving roses like red marks. "So beautiful, and mine", Jimin said possessively as he turned Yoongi's face around and attached their lips. While kissing him deeply Jimin slowly pushed one finger inside Yoongi's hole which was already damp enough from Jimin's saliva, Causing Yoongi to bite Jimin's bottom lip but it was hotter for Jimin. As he skillfully claimed Yoongi's whole mouth and pushed another finger in him.

Yoongi moaned loudly between the kiss while Jimin swallowed all the moans successfully and started stretching the tight hole loose by fingering and scissoring it. "Can I push the third one?", Jimin asked as he felt Yoongi was loose enough and pushed the finger finger knuckle deep inside him after Yoongi nodded.

"M-Mmhm Argh F-feel g-oo-daNh~!!!!~", Yoongi moaned loudly and the fingers hit a certain delicious spot inside him. "Found it", Jimin said as he suddenly took out his finger making Yoongi whimper at the sudden lose.

"Should I wear a condom or not?", Jimin asked the whimpering mess under him, "N-No-hah pl-lease I -ant t-o di-reAHctly fe-feel you. H-hurr-y u-p plea-semhn", Yoongi whimpered and Jimin licked his lips at the shivering boy under him. Pumping his member lightly he shifted and slowly pushed the gigantic piece of meat inside Yoongi, causing him to shriek loudly.

Finally as Jimin was fully inside his. He fell forward and breath loudly. His chest against Yoongi's back. Both's hearts beating so loudly that as their chest and back met they could feel the vibration in their bodies.

"I'm-hah going to move now", Jimin said as he kissed Yoongi's head who nodded in response. Taking his cock out of Yoongi almost totally, Jimin slam it again in the tight hole causing Yoongi to moan loudly. Jimin again repeated the routine and slammed inside Yoongi until the sound of skin slapping skin and moaning filled the whole room.

Yoongi moaned out Jimin's name loudly as he felt him hit his bundle of nerves and pleasure. Jimin hit the spot again and again. Abusing the hole in the most pleasurable way. He turned Yoongi around again and slammed his lips on his kissing the daylight out of him.

"J-Jiminie h-Ah! HAndcu-ffs pl-pleas-MmHaNH~", Jimin finally unlocked the handcuffs freeing Yoongi's hands and hurriedly took the dress off him that was locking his arms. Yoongi hands made their way to Jimin's hair and grabbed them pulling him down and attached their lips. Jimin attacked Yoongi's nipples after the kiss, still slamming in him while Yoongi's hands scratched his back desperately trying to hold onto him.

"I-I'm cl-close", Yoongi whimpered as be held tightly onto Jimin's neck who was busy leaving hickeys on his white skin. "Me t-too", He whispered against the delicious skin while he kept thrusting in and out of Yoongi getting close to climaxing.

Finally as he felt the burning in the depth of his stomach he attached his lips to Yoongi's and started pumping his member with one hands. "I-I love you so m-Much J-Jimin-AH!", Yoongi moaned as he released on Jimin's hand inside his underwear. Jimin also after a few more thrusts, release his seed inside his fiance.

"Hah I love you so much, Yoongi-ah", Jimin said breathing heavily as he rode his orgasm before taking his member out of Yoongi and took the garment off him. Yoongi couldn't form words as he tried to catch his breath.

"Now let's go for a round two", Jimin said cheerfully as he almost slammed without warning inside Yoongi's throbbing hole after catching his breath. Yoongi only whimpered loudly as he was still trying to catch his breath. Jimin stared lovingly at his lover before whispering, "You're so beautiful", He whispered before attaching his lips with Yoongi's and started moving again.

And like that their night went away between kisses, I love you's, thrusting and cumming. The night was officially Yoongi's and Jimin's favorite one so far <3

Wow I seriously feel really shitty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 38.6K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
154K 5.6K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
53.2K 2K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
1M 40.1K 38
Completed 🔞 Lots and Lots of smuts 🔞 💜 All Jimin did was going for his usual delivery and a game changed his entire life. He was forced to marry...