overly happened

Por IamanII

just short stories about things that overly happened. .. enjoy~~~ Más

Daddy's paper

13 1 0
Por IamanII

I am sad now yet so confused

My dad is having him last day in life due to him cancer....

And I was anticipating some goodbyes or Commandment for not fooling around with...life...well girls.

Life problems caused by girls only, I mean if you think about it though. ...

WHATEVER..GOING BACK TO THE MAIN SUBJECT..

My dad is dieing and he refuse to speak with me, because apparently I'm thinking about the problems caused by girls, but whatever.

Hey!

OH MY GOD!!!

WHAT IS THIS BEEB SOUND?!

OMG!!

DAD IS DIEING! !

I jumped from my seat that was right next to him bed and held him hand...

"Dad are you okay?" I asking him with curiosity filling me.

"Son....there is only one...thing I got for you..."he said through him thick heavy voice.

"What dad?..say it spit it out!" I said.

And then he said him last words...

"T..t..ttake this.." and he handed me a paper that was sealed by a red lace and said.."don't open it until you find yourself satisfied. ...and give it to the first person could be a reason for it....but don't read it...only read it when.....you lost hope.....In life..."

And I watched him green pupils that we both share get turn it's all the way back inside letting him shut closed forever...

My eyes watered and I cried out 'dad's and him name , but no hope..

The 'beeb' machine went off,alerting me that my dad's heart went from flickering to......dead.

***

So my dad died and let this 'only' thing to me with all confusion filling my screwed brain, I tried to solve it up in my mind and this is what I came with.

GET A LIFE BRUH!!!

I mean like really my life is such a miss...

No jop

No education

No money

No mess

So I'm pretty much ....nothing

The money that I came into will not be nothing,at least it will help me to get more money for life and make me 'satisfied'.

***

First things first education! !!

I got in that university and I finally got a life ...

God it feels amazing..

And here is my first lecture.

I got to the class early before the time I have to be at there ...

And luckily the doc was there ..

So I decided to what my dad wanted me to do..

give to the first person could be a reason for your satisfaction!

"Hello doctor" I begin politely.

"Oh hi!"he answered "you must one of my students here right?" he asked and I nodded.

"So how can I help you?" he asked.

I putted my hand in my pocket and get the red laced paper out and hended it over to the doc.

"Can you please read this for me?" I asked for him favour and that's what he gave me.

He took it from me and opened the paper.

I was so happy that I will know what my father left for me.

But this duck's reaction wasn't pleasing.

He stood up straight and collapsed him hand to the disk with paper fasing the disk ( probably face palm haha)

I was looking at the paper confused how that happened?

"How dare you say that to me!" he shouted at me with anger filling him.

Did the paper face palm it self or the duck done it...

I really don't understand the joke!!.

"Get out of my class!" he ordered and throw the paper at me, I don't know how but I cought it, but still confused as f***!

He was a reason for my satisfaction right?

right???!!!!!

And like this I got out of the class confused.

And then I found myself at the management office talking about getting kicked out because of bad behavior.

fack my life!!!

what the hell happened?  was the question I will never get an answer for because I asked it when I was already outside the whole university.

***

So moving on to live my life I was mad at the 'one plan went down' kind of sh**.

and here I am at McDonald's the place for jops not for foods.

(apparently it's only because of the amount of unemployed teenagers halp-ask that place for life-saving)

But look what happened (smiley facking face):

Me:"hello"

The manager:"hi"

Me: I am asking for a jop here and...

The manager:" yea yea I know hand me the papers and you'll get it"..

I was shocked at the amount of luck I got like this and I did what I regret.

while he was looking the papers up I interrupted him by asking him:

"can you read this paper please for me ?" I asked politely while handing him the paper .

He was the reason for 'satisfaction' right?

right?!

he took it from my hand without any hesitation.

he took exactly 4 seconds then he freaked out and kicked me out of him office and throw the papers I gave earlier including my dad's paper and ......so far didn't got the jop.

Now you see why was there a smiley facking face?

***

Moving on for the facked up life I have .

That day I took a seat at the park.

setting sad because of the paper that my dad gave me .

I wanna read it so bad or at least I wanna know what is written inside it.

I was sad yet so confused.

"Hey!" a pretty girl that looks like she is in her 20's came AND SCARED THE SH** OUT OF ME BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE SAID 'HET' SO FACKING LOUD.

"Hey!" I answered.

"Can I set here?" she asked pointing at the empty seat by me.

"Sure" I said shuffling a little bit so that I make an extra space for her.

she sat and I have to admit she look so amazing. ..

Like really amazing. .

It made me feel calm and happy that I just had a chance to set by her.

She made me satisfied.

oh!

"excuse me" I asked for her favour to give me her attention and that what she did.

"Yes" she answered wondering what I want.

"Can you read this for me?!" I asked politely while handing her the paper.

4 seconds and her mouth went off ..

"You f***ing as***** piece of sh...... 'etc'"she kept on saying poop like that while I was watching the words get out of her mouth with disgusted expression she was wearing. ..

btw she looked hot when she was saying stuff like that *wink*.

she threw the paper at my face and left.

but I'm not sure. ...

Now that....was a face palm for the paper or my face or her palm or.....idfk I don't understand that joke!!

***

So moving with the facked up life I have.

I wanted to buy a house and handed the paper and I get the same reaction.

I wanted to buy a car and handed the paper and I got the same reaction.

I wanted to have sex in a place where bad girls be there....wgile I was doing it I gave her the paper and she went off and called the security or whatever the hell he was that kicked my buns out of the place.

I wanted to begin projects and do whatever the hell I want to do and hand 'the first person could be the reason' I give the paper do the same facking reaction after 4 seconds. .

I only do this because I love my daddy and I didn't have anybody other than him and he as well didn't had anybody other than me..

But what in the fack name did he wrote there!??!?!?!

***

I chosed to go to another place, another town.

Maybe the reason why I have a bad luck here is because of the 'town'.

I took a plane appointment and took off.

AND I didn't gave the paper to anyone at least because I wasn't aple to, I made the appointment through the Internet.

YES!! may I say!!

So I got in the plain....

and surrounding me all kind of people don't make me satisfied.....

I was so glad because I don't need to give the cursed paper to someone.

the person in front of me is the one that lean back the seat till it reach to my nose and next to me is an old-smelly-snorting-sleeper-bad-wearing kind of guy, well it means he don't make me satisfied that's the important thing.

And of course behind me is a kid that keep kicking the hell of the back of my chair but yeah!

None making me satisfied. ..unlucky but lucky at the same time!

YES! may I say!

I needed the bathroom....so I stood up and went to it DUUUH!!!

On my way back the ......the.......omg I lost the word .....

the pretty-tight-waering-good-smelly-classic-waering-smiley-faced-hot-sexy kind of girl that works at the airplane. .....

I think you got the drift, I lost the word because she really is sexy-hot kind of girl.

Apparently I was staring too much.

"Can I help you?!"she asked kindly expecting favour and that's what I will ask her for.

She made me satisfied. ..I mean she made satisfied towards the plain's service even when I was awkwardly staring...

And she facking satisfied my eyes of course by looking at her beautiful appearance.

"Can you read this for me please?" I pleaded politely and I added ..."but please don't judge me or freak out at me and tell me what you read! please! "

First one I tell this.

So I hope it will be good this time.

Now let's see!

4

3

2

2.5

2.9

1

HOLY FACKING SHIT!!!

she didn't freak out!!!!

this should be pleasing!!!

Ok then

6

7

8

9

10

Wait!

Sh*t!!

she started to make faces !!

That are not good!

she opened her mouth to speak:

"You...are such a pervert!!" she said through her her teeth.

Well...no wonder I've hocking up with many when it comes to me , but my dad never was he barley got my mum and married her and got her pregnancy that made her die...And here comes MEEEEEE!!!

But anyway....

she was mad as fack!

And then all that I knew is her arm was flying across my face causing fire go through my face and making a palm on my face with the famous red.

I let a tear apart....

Why?

Why this have to happen to me?

All I wanted to do is satisfied my Daddy cursed soul.

Damn it I hate my life!!

And since I hated my life......

I decided to commit suicide!!!!!!

So I went to whatever the hell was called a door to jump off the plane!

And.......

jumped....

I hated this!

But soon enough I will see my dad and be done with all this bull in my life...but....

Damn the view is perfect from here....

err...sorry

I took a last chance to remember what my dad said...

....

....

....

hell I don't even remember!

But hey I remember what he said about last thing in my life or whatever. ...

I have no hope now!!

Witch means I can read the paper....

OMFG!!!

I searched in my pocket for the paper and .....

Wait....

Omg

No way!!!

I can't forget it in the plai.....

oh sorry it's in my other pocket...

So yea!!

Here it is !!

I begin opening the paper slowly. ..don't bother being fast there is a long way there!!

And ..........

OOOOH FAAACK NO!!

HEEEELLLL NOOOOOOO!

THE PAPER!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

THE PAPER FLEW AWAY FROM MY HAND FFFFFFFFFFAFAAAACKKKKK!!!!!

omg!!

I can see it away from me flying and dancing like Beyoncé in drunk in lo....

WHATEVER

ooooh my god

my last chan....

(Dead)

........

***

To be continue...??

Seguir leyendo