TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Dangerous looks
Who are you
Touches
Trust
Accident
Morning drive
Plans
Boyfriend
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
Never say never
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined

Get used to it

1.1K 31 23
By jdbsangel

Maya's P.O.V

"Plasma is one of the four fundamental states of matter and was first described by chemist Irving Langmuir in the 1920s. Plasma can be artificially generated by-"

"Hey? Do you pay attention?" Jennifer shakes my shoulder as she was reading a page from a physic book that is very important for our upcoming exam. Sighing, I place the book that I had in my hands on the table and lean my body back on the uncomfortable chair of the school library. "I can't concentrate," I mumble, rubbing my face with my hands.

Jennifer places her book down as well and pushes her chair closer to mine. "Are you still concerned about it?" She asks quietly, rubbing her hand over my arm to comfort me. I shrug, not knowing what to say. "Everything will be fine again, trust me. Don't worry about it that much" She says leaning back as I nodded smiling. "Yeah, thank you." But deep down I couldn't stop thinking about what happened that night.

*Flashback*

"I-I can explain Dad." I stutter nervously as I start to fiddle with my fingers, thinking of a good excuse to tell. I realized that I need to say something so I lick my lips, gulping down the ball that began to form in my throat. My palms begin to sweat and I could swear that my heartbeat accelerated.

"Alright, explain to me. Who is this man? What were you doing with him? Why is he shirtless? It better be not what I am thinking it to be Maya."My father scowls madly after he brings my little brother out of the room.

I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to say something but Jason beat me to it.

"The fuvk is he talking about babe?" Jason sighs, hugging me from behind as he leans his head on my shoulder tiredly. "Pull yourself together Jason. And go put your shirt back on," I hiss, getting out of his grip.

My father looks disgusted at Jason and was about to say something when the voice of someone else interrupted us. "What is going on here?" My mother now enters the room and her eyes widen when she sees Jason. Both of my parents look at me questionably, waiting for an explanation.

In my mind, I wrestled with what I was going to do... whether or not I should tell the truth to my parents. This is the moment and my chance to get rid of Jason. I wouldn't need to worry about him or be scared anymore. I could live my normal life again, without putting others in danger or being in danger by myself. But deep down, it doesn't feel right. If I am being brutally honest, I started to care about Jason and he really means something to me. I'm not sure what this feeling is, but it makes me feel some kind of way. And betraying Jason does not feel right. Without much thought, I did something I will probably regret in the future.

"Mom, Dad, this um... is my Boyfriend Jason. Jason, these are my parents." I introduce them to each other, as Jason came back with his bloody T-shirt on, sending alarm signals to me when I saw the sight of him. Jason reached out to shake hands with my parents, but that couldn't happen. "Why are you bleeding? Is everything okay?" My mother asks Jason worriedly, coming closer to us.

"That's nothing mom. Just.. ketchup. You know we were eating burgers." I answer her before Jason says something wrong. My father looks suspicious at us, especially at Jason who was standing next to me. "Next time, the clothes wills stay on and the door has to be kept opened." Then his eyes land on Jason's hands, that he is holding crossed in front of him. My heartbeat quickened when I followed his gaze, seeing Jason's red and hurt knuckles which he got from a fight. I immediately stood partly in front of Jason, so my father can no longer see Jason's hands so well and therefore can not draw any suspicion.

"I'm sorry that you guys have to see us in this state. We weren't doing anything, really,  j-just chilling you know. His shirt was dirty that's why he was shirtless- Umm... I- I wasn't expecting this situation to happen. You know I was looking forward to you guys to meet him but now we ar-" I started to explain this situation to my parents horribly when my mother stopped me mid-sentence.

"It's okay honey. You are a grown now and can have a boyfriend and all that stuff. We all knew that this day would come. Sooner or later." My mother says calmly, smiling at us.

Well, I was definitely not expecting this reaction.

"You know your father is being very protective when it comes to you. He just doesn't like to see his little girl growing up." Mom laughs, patting Dad's shoulder making him crack a smile. But as soon as he meets Jason's eyes, he puts his mad and serious expression back on.

"But darling, you could have told us before that you have a boyfriend. Never hide anything from us again, alright?" She tells me, looking lovingly at us. " Whatever, hello Jason, I'm Natalia, Maya's mother." Mama introduces herself to Jason while they shake hands. While they do so, my father catches sight of Jason's knuckles again. "What happened to your hands?" Dad asks him seriously. "Had a fight earlier, you know th-" Jason started to talk but I stopped him since he is telling the truth while he is drunk and I don't want my parents to know that.

Hopefully, they won't notice that he is drunk...

"It's pretty late, don't you think? Maybe it's time to go home now." I interrupt Jason taking his leather Jacket from my bed and giving it to him. "Maya honey, be nice to your guest. Jason, come and stay for dinner." My mother says nicely to Jason.

"No, I don't think that is a good idea. Maybe next time, alright? Jason is very tired." I speak for Jason, not letting him talk. When my mother wanted to say something again, my father spoke. "She's right Natalia. Now is not the right time."

"Alight. But Jason darling, please come over again and have dinner with us. So we can get to know you better." Mom invites Jason, smiling. "Maybe, we will see." I send her a forced smile, dragging Jason out of my room. "But next time when he comes over, we need to be informed." My dad warns, walking with us down the stairs.

By the time, we were standing in the living room by the door and I called a taxi for Jason. He wanted to drive by himself since he came with his own car, but I didn't let him since he was drunk and I didn't want my parents to see Jason's expensive car. He was able to tell the driver his address and after another little small talk with my parents, things went well and Jason left.

Right now, the decision I made feels right, even though I know it's wrong. I didn't have the courage to say the truth. I decided that the risk of not revealing the truth is worth far more than the risk of losing him. Why? Because I don't want to wake up five years from now thinking - what if?

*End of flashback*

"Block Party, tonight. You are coming." My best friend Ann says as we stand in front of our lockers, getting some books out for our next class. "But-" I was about to protest but she didn't let me. "You have to go! It's the first event that I organized with and literally, everyone is coming, even Tiffany comes with-"

"Alright relax Ann, I'm coming." I laugh, shaking my head at her. "Thank you. And Jennifer, you are coming too. Don't you both dare to leave me hanging like that." She warns, pointing a finger at Jenn and me warningly, making all of us laugh lightly.

A couple of seconds later I close my locker and put my books inside my bag. Looking up, I catch sight of Brandon who stands on the other side near his locker. The moment I see him, I realize that he was already watching me with an emotionless facial expression. I wave to his direction smiling a little bit, but he doesn't smile back and closes his locker, walking away.

"He hates me." I sigh, looking back to my two friends who saw the whole scenario. "Yeah, he really does," Ann comments, making Jennifer hit Ann on her arm.

"Thank you Ann, you're really helping me," I speak, sarcasm lacing in my words. "What, I'm just saying. Sorry not sorry." She defends herself, shrugging.

"Don't worry Maya, whatever happened, it is not your fault. We all know you and Brandon had something with each other in the past, but now when you see him just a friend and want to keep him as one, then you should tell him." Jennifer comforts me and I thank her for her advice.

"Is he new?" "Oh my god!" "Damn, he is so hot" I hear voices talk behind me, making me turn around, seeing that everyone's is looking to a particular direction.

I catch sight of Tiffany and her squad whisper something to each other and giggling as they stand in the hallway, looking to that direction as well. When I followed everyone's gaze I saw the person everyone was talking about. Jason.

"Maya?" Ann asks quietly as she stood close behind me. "Hmm?" I answer back, standing there awestruck. "Is that Ja-" Ann wanted to ask, but I quickly stopped her as she spelled out his name. "Sssh, yes, yes it is him," I answer harshly, turning around to them.

"Alright guys, you have not seen me, okay? Pretend like you don't know him. And now I gotta leave before-" I tell them nervously but get interrupted by someone. "Before what?" A deep voice speaks behind me, quickening my heart beat even more.

My two friends look wide eyes at the person behind me, before looking back to me. "Maya we're going now, see you in class." I hear Jennifer say before she walks away, dragging Ann with her and leaving me alone. Narrowing my eyes, I turn to the person behind me and when I open my eyes, I catch sight of Jason in front of me. He is dressed in black and wears his all too famous black leather jacket while he takes off his shades. After revealing his beautiful eyes, he looks down to me smirking, as he waits for an answer. But since I don't have an answer for him to give, I get angry and utter madly: "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? I'm going back to school!" He laughs, opening his arms wide as he looks around the hallway, making all the people immediately turn their gazes away from us. Jason is only 10 seconds in this building and already got all the attention to him. wow.

But are we surprised? Not really.

"I'm late for class," I mumble walking away from him because I don't have the nerve and time to deal with his bullshit right now. "Class is this way." He says pointing to the other direction and holding my upper arm tightly which stops me from my movement.

"Let go of me, Jason." I whisper-yell, trying to lose his hold on me. "Listen, I'm not here to deal with your bullshit, so pack your stuff and leave with me now." He whispers into my ear, running shivers down my spine and bringing the confidence I had to point zero. "I said let go of me," I mutter under my breath, trying it again as I look grouchy at him and ignore what he just said to me. But this made Jason's hold on my arm even tighter.

"Let go of her." I hear someone's else voice coming nearer and when I looked over I saw Brandon standing in front of us. Jason surprisingly lets go of my arm and puts his hands up in defense. But not only a second later he punches Brandon against the lockers, which made a loud banging sound bringing all the attention from the people to us.

"Jason stop it!" I whisper-yell hitting his arm with my fist as I look around the people standing in the hallway. "Do not gonna come in my way, hear me?" He says madly to me, still holding Brandon against the lockers tightly. "Why are you doing t-" I was about to ask, but Jason started to talk to Brandon.

"And you, who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"Jason mumbles under his breath, making it clear to hear. But before Brandon could say something Jason already speaks again. "Right, you are nobody. So next time you better mind your own fucking business, stop bothering my girlfriend and not become between us." And with that, he lets go of Brandon letting him smash against the lockers.

I worriedly look at Brandon, tears starting to build up in my eyes. Why is he doing this?

Jason comes closer to me, leaning down as he probably wanted to kiss me, but I hardly pushed him away from me. He sighs, stepping back and looking at us. "I guess I will see you both tonight at the party," Jason says smirking before he turns around and walks away, leaving us speechless and in utter shock behind him.

I stand in the middle of the hallway, not moving an inch as I try to progress what I just witnessed. A couple of seconds later I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, making me turn around immediately. I look up to see Brandon looking at me sadly, which make the tears in my eyes build up again. At this point, I don't know what to do, so I just turn around from him and run away towards the restrooms.

Sobbing on my way there, I start thinking about everything, not being able to believe that Jason just came to my school and threatened one of my friends and I didn't do anything about it. I hate myself. Jason is just nothing but trouble and a pain in the ass and I just can't get rid of him. We didn't even talk about what happened on that night in my house. He never listens to me and doesn't care what I say or think, even after everything I go through for him. I really wonder if he is it worth it or not, struggling to know if I actually enjoy or hate his presence.

Speaking of Jason's presence.

I quickly wipe my tears away as I see Jason from far away, leaning against the door to the woman's restroom. He quickly catches sight of me, since everyone is in class and I am the only person standing in the empty hallway.

"You're looking out for me," I state, looking at him sideways. "Hope that's okay." He says, his arms crossed over his chest. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

Wanting to get away from Jason, I turn around from him to walk away. "Where are you going?" I hear his voice behind me, steps occurring afterward. "Away from you," I answer honestly, not turning around.

"Hey," Jason makes me turn around to him by taking a hold of my hand. "Oh don't tell me you cried for that piece of shit." He utters after he looks at me closely, seeing my puffy eyes. "If you don't have good intentions, please just leave me alone, I'm tired," I beg and try to turn around.

"Wipe your tears away, because he is not worth it. You're just wasting your time with that dude who obviously comes between us. So annoying and a waste of time" Jason rolls his eyes looking pissed at me.

"Oh god, you're only talking trash, do you even listen to yourself talking? Jason, YOU are a waste of time. Stop talking to me." I look away from his pissed face, breaking our intense glare.

"You're so annoying, damn," He says childishly, pulling me into his chest by taking a hold of my arm." "Move, get away from me if I'm so annoying ." I go to move away from him, but he wraps his arms around my body, holding on tightly.

"But we both know that deep down you wouldn't want me to go. And I'll never move away from you, you're stuck with me. I ain't going nowhere. So get used to it." Jason says seductively before coming closer to my lips, probably trying to kiss me.

"I can't with you." I murmur to myself, getting out of his grip. He sighs sadly, letting me finally go.

"You can't get rid of me babe." He calls after me charmingly as I walk away, shaking my head at his behavior and making my way to class where I originally should have gone.

Arriving there, I apologize for being late and thankfully I have a nice teacher this class who doesn't ask me why I'm late. Looking around for a place to sit, I see Tiffany waving my way after her friend Lauren sat away from next to her. Tiffany points to the now empty chair, making me confused as to why she would want me to sit next to her. Rolling my eyes since I don't really like her, I still walk to her direction and take a seat next to her.

"Hey girl!" She greets me while chewing on her gum annoyingly. "Hi." I quietly answer simply, not wanting to start a conversation. "I love your boots, I have the same ones." She compliments and I thank her while pulling my books out and placing them on the table in front of me. "So, do you know that guy from earlier." She asks me a couple of minutes later, sending a fake smile my way.

I should have known. Tiffany barely talks to me or has never been nice to anyone. She just saw Jason and is probably now interested in him like she actually is in any other boy who looks good.

Yes, Jason is a good looking man. I'm honest, he really is...

"I don't know what you're talking about." I play dumb, while I write off some notes from the board. "You know Maya, that hot guy that walked in earlier. He was talking to you. How do you know each other?" She explains, giggling as she waits for my answer instead of paying attention to the teacher.

Since I'm not up to answer her silly questions, I simply ignore her. As she wanted to say something again, the teacher thankfully interrupts her. "Miss Johnson now is not the time for talking. You have very important exams coming pretty soon, so shouldn't you rather pay attention to that? Don't you want to graduate?"

"Of course Misses Parker, I'm sorry." Tiffany apologizes, pretending she would write something down on her empty piece of paper. After the teacher puts her attention back to the whole class, Tiffany looks over to me again. "Alright, I will find out myself. But don't hope too much, he is probably not into girls like you." She whispers to me while twirling her curly blonde hair around her finger.

Girl, if you knew.. I inwardly laugh to myself.

"Ah and Maya darling, are you coming to Ann's party tonight? I heard the sexy boy is coming too. You know, good for me since I can get to know him better and you know.. do those things I do when I want men to fall for me. It's easy. You should learn some from me. But you should know that he's already mine, alright sweetie?" She whispers provocative, before blowing a bitchy kiss my way.

Being very annoyed by her presence, I blow her a bitchy kiss back and smile fakely before saying: "You can't claim a man who's already taken, Tiffany. Get your information right first before you speak."

*Author's note*

I'm back from the dead. Sorry for even being there.

I have never been gone so long and it feels so weird to be back.

Between all the many exams I had and actually still have, I never found the time for writing nor did I had any ideas for new chapters. For that, I truly apologize. It makes me so sad that I didn't upload. I really am sorry:((((((

I still love writing, so I will never stop to write this book until the end. I just update irregular as you can tell. And I will probably do so in the future. But I'm trying to improve myself and updater earlier.

Shoutout to everyone who is still reading this book, I truly appreciate you and I love you, thank you so much!!!!

I am so excited about what you guys think of this chapter and this book. Do y'all still enjoy reading it?

Hope to see you soon! The next chapter is going to be about the party;)) I've planned a lot of drama.. hehe

Thank you for reading, and just for everything!!

Vote and comment for a quicker update! Your comments really inspire and motivate me.

Love you ❤️

xoxo

- aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
294K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...