My brother's best friend

By YUDKBHT

"Get a hold on yourself you silly girl. He is Maheshwari, you are Aggarwal. He is a player, he is extremely h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cover
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Important Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Note
Prevention is better than Cure
Fun amid Lockdown
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Eulogy
Chapter 32 (Draft)
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3.9K 257 16
By YUDKBHT

It was early in the afternoon and the sky was clear. More than half of the VJN was concentrated in the conference area, where Sameer Maheshwari had just delivered his fantastic speech.

The moment he got down from the stage, the entire crowd rushed to him. Munna and Pandit were the first one to reach Sameer, and both hugged him tightly. The crowd congratulated him and promised their vote in his favour, while Sameer grinned widely. Karthik was glaring at him, while his group of losers were 'observing' the extremely-large crowd that gathered around Sameer. Mohit Rana didn't look too happy either, since he was busy tearing his very-long speech to pieces. The Sameer-Maheshwari-Fan-Girls or the SMFG's were sighing in adoration and some of them even swooned. The principal and the other teachers were looking at him proudly, while the cricket team's coach was boasting about his excellent personality which helped Sameer in becoming such a good 'all-rounder'.

As for the gang, Munna and Pandit hoisted Sameer up and shouted their slogans "Apna president kaisa ho, bilkul Sameer jaisa ho". Arjun had got a cricket bat, with which he was 'helping' Munna and Pandit, since he believed that a cricket bat can solve many problems. Preeti was telling her fellow classmates about how she helped Sameer in writing the speech while Swati elaborated her very important role in Sameer's future decisions after he wins the elections. Sunaina was telling her group of cronies about how she chose Sameer's white t-shirt and black leather jacket for the big occasion and Mitali claimed to have helped Sameer in setting his hair. The said person was still ogling at Naina while she was blushing profusely.

Naina's cheeks were burning and her entire body was melting under his gaze. She quickly turned her back to him and concentrated on Preeti who was telling Shipra about her role in the speech.
"Are ha yaar. Matlab maine toh itni help ki Sameer ki kya batau. Poori raat baithkar likhi aur phir usne meri speech se Sabse zyada idea liya.Main na hoti toh speech hi na hoti. Dekh Naina bhi aa gayi. Naina tu hi bata ise ki maine Sameer ki kitni help ki.

Naina had not come back to her senses yet. She simply nodded, and Preeti went back to telling her friends about the places from where she got the idea.

Sameer noticed that Naina was now talking to her friends, so he too tried concentrated on the stupid things that his friends were arguing about. He really had to thank Naina. He wondered how Naina had written such a beautiful speech. Everyone was talking about the speech, and how Sameer will help the students if he became the President, but the words that moved them, belonged to Naina, though the mouth was his. He really wanted her to take the credit, but he knew that she will never agree. He shook his head and listened to the new argument of Munna and Arjun.
"Yaar Arjun main keh raha hoon na, 'Jab tak Sooraj Chand rahega apne bhai ka Naam rahega' hi sabse accha lagega."

"Nahi Munna, dekh humein Karthik Ko target karna chahiye, warna Sunaina Ko team mein lene ka kya benifit hua. 'Hum toh baazi maarenge, humare dushman haarenge" sabse best rahega."

"Nahi Arjun dekh aaj meri baat maan le phir kal teri baat maanenge"

"Nahi Munna, baat toh meri hi maani jayegi. Tera wala bahut bekaar hai"

"Chup karo dono. Kya farak padta hai, kuch bhi bol dena. Ab yeh jhagda bandd karo" Sameer commanded.

Munna and Arjun grudgingly broke the argument, but Pandit soon interrupted,
"Sameer yeh rally kab hogi. Abhi ya ek do ghante Baad"

Sameer slapped his forehead. Before Munna and Arjun could utter a single word, he spoke,
"Rally Abhi hi hogi. Dekh woh Karthik aur uske chamche bhi jaa rahe hai rally ke liye, hum bhi abhi chalte hai. Aaj toh kaafi bheed bhi hai."

"Aur teri Puri hawaa bhi toh bani hui hai" Munna added and grinned.

Sameer also grinned and spoke,
"Ha woh bhi hai. Chal team ke logon ko bhi le chalte hai"

Munna went to call the cricket team for the rally and Pandit was calling their other friends, who were standing nearby. Majority of them were boys, and were in third year. Arjun went to get the big banners they prepared ( after all, their rally had to be better than Karthik's). The people were extremely enthusiastic to participate in the rally, since it meant bunking the lectures and associating with the college hero, Sameer Maheshwari.

In an interval of five minutes, the boys met in the conference area, which was still crowded thanks to the excitement regarding the rallies which were about to take place. Munna and Arjun were arguing over who will hold the biggest banner, when Sameer spoke,
"Yaar yeh ladkiyo ko bhi bula laate hai"

"Kyu bulaye baaki ladkiyo ko, yeh ladke hai na. Aur vaise bhi unka dhyaan sirf makeup par rehta hai. Chodd na" Pandit spoke.

"Arey nahi, baaki ladkiya nahi humari ladkiya, matlab Naina, Preeti aur Swati."

"Arey ha unhe toh le chalte hai. Main woh frock wali Pandit Ko bulake laate hoon" Munna exclaimed and ran away to call Swati who was talking to the her classmates. Arjun was about to protest regarding the participation of Naina and Preeti, but kept quiet after Sameer gave him a look of 'Don't you start'. Sameer headed to the place where Naina and Preeti were talking to their friends.

Their classmates were asking if they really knew The Sameer Maheshwari, as in personally, while Preeti was telling about the childhood friendship of Sameer and Arjun. Naina didn't speak much, but did gave her views when Preeti stopped talking, not that it happened much. The girls still looked unconvinced. "How could they know him?". "They were new in college and Sameer would never talk to boring first years like them". But their seemed to pop out, when they saw The Sameer Maheshwari, coming their way.

Sameer went to the girls and stood beside Naina and Preeti. Naina suddenly became too conscious of her surroundings, while Preeti looked at him questioningly. The girls with them were busy ogling at Sameer, while he looked at them and grinned,
"Hi, shayad maine aap logon ki conversation disturb kar di, lekin mujhe Naina aur Preeti se kuch kaam hai."

They muttered some "not at all" and "not a problem"s, while majority of them were still in a trance. Sameer ignored it and said,
"Hum log rally ke liye jaa rahe hai, tum dono bhi chalo. Uske baad sabko main Red Rose mein party dunga."

Preeti grinned and spoke,
"Ha theek hai. Lekin tumhara match bhi toh hai na."

"Woh saari baatein Red Rose mein kar lenge. Abhi jaldi se chalo dono, hum log late ho rahe hai."

Naina and Preeti quickly followed Sameer, while the girls behind them still couldn't believe that Naina and Preeti actually knew Sameer. And most of all, he came to call them himself! Their new conversation was about how jealous they were feeling and how Naina and Preeti were too lucky.

They all gathered at the entrance of the conference area. Swati and Munna were stealing glances of each other, while Pandit was holding the largest banner, much to the disappointment of Arjun. Preeti was chatting excitedly with Naina, who was listening to her half-heartedly.
Sameer was talking to the other players of cricket team, though every now and then, he found it extremely important to examine the mole present on Naina's neck and calm his raging hormones, which were aroused due to it. Everything was going well, until Sunaina and Mitali joined them, and apologised for being late. Sameer looked positively displeased, while Arjun welcomed her half-heartedly. Others simply ignored their presence.

They started with the rally very enthusiastically, with everyone shouting catchphrases and slogans at the top of their lungs. On their way, other students too joined them, many of whom were girls who were ogling at Sameer, much to the irritation of Naina. She walked more quickly to match his pace and held his hand tightly, which sent electric shocks down their bodies. Sameer tightened the handhold even more and checked if she was okay. When he was satisfied that she was fine after all, he moved forward, not at all bothered to let go of her. The other girls however, were eyeing the handhold with look of contempt, with special mention to Sunaina.

The large group was moving quiet smoothly, until they encountered the sight that everyone was dreading. Karthik and his group of cronies were also coming their way. The two groups stood still and glared at each other. Sameer glared at Karthik and stopped himself from blowing his head off and from the look that Karthik had, one could say that he was thinking the same. Sameer noticed the second-year Prem, who was standing beside Karthik. He was smiling at Naina, while Naina smiled back at him. Sameer definitely didn't like that tiny exchange since he jerked at Naina's hand, and she looked at him questioningly. Fortunately, the next moment Arjun spoke,
"Tum log hat jaao Yahaan se, humein bahut kaam hai"

"Hum nahi hatenge, tu aur tere Bandar hatenge." Karthik spoke

The argument could turn into a major fight any moment, since the bats and hockey sticks were ready at both the sides, but this time Naina poked Sameer in his arm. He looked at her and definitely didn't fancy her terrified and uncomfortable face. He thought for a minute. Sameer huffed and finally spoke,
"Chodd Arjun, inn logon ko baadmein dekhenge. Chalo, jaane do inhein"

Karthik said something in Priyank's ear and they both laughed. Sameer and others made space for them to go, while they laughed and mocked them. Munna and Pandit were burning in anger, and Arjun could definitely murder someone today. Sameer's hand balled into fist in anger, but Naina kept her hand over his and smiled at him. This time, Prem watched this exchange of smiles, and looked as if he was about to be fed a bowl of worms. Once they left, Arjun came to Sameer and asked,
"Yeh kya Kiya tune, aise jaane kyu diya unhein. Dekha nhai kaise has rahe the hum par"

"Arjun dekh Abhi yahaan Naina aur Preeti bhi thi, unke saamne ladaai kaise kar sakte the. Aur iss Karthik Ko to baadmein dekhenge, Abhi chalo"

Arjun looked unconvinced, but kept walking nonetheless. After about an hour, when the tour of the college had finished, and Preeti had already chimed five times that she was hungry, the gang bid their farewell and headed to canteen, with an addition of Sunaina and Mitali, much to the displeasure of all the others. They all sat on their table, but unluckily, Karthik and his gang was at the adjacent table.

None of the party looked happy at the discovery, but both chose to ignore the fact since all were quiet hungry. Munna stood up to take the orders,
"Kaun kya lega"
"Mere aur Mitali ke liye do dosa"
"Priyank main bhi dosa hi lunga" Karthik said and winked at Sunaina, who eyed him sceptically

"Main aur Swati toh patty lenge." Preeti told.

" Naina tum toh humesha wali pav bhaji khaogi na" Sameer asked Naina while everyone was busy altering their order.

Before Naina could say anything, Prem interrupted,
"Naina tumhein strawberry pastry try karni chahiye. Woh nayi aayi hai aur acchi bhi hai."

Everyone at the adjacent table were also giving their orders, so the little conversation between three people was quiet safe. But it wasn't that safe for Prem, since Sameer was looking at him with great dislike.
"Naina Ko strawberry se allergy hai. Kaho to tumhare liye ek strawberry pastry mandwadu"

"Nahi thanks main khud manga lunga. Tumhe kaise pata ki Naina Ko strawberry se allergy hai"

Even Naina was curious to know that. How did he know? Sameer looked at her and decided to answer, thanks to her questioning gaze. He was looking at her the whole time,
"Woh ek Baar bachpan main sabke liye strawberries laya tha. Toh hum sab toh mazein se kha rahe the, par tum nahi kha Rahi thi. Phir Munna ne zabardasti tumhare muh mein ek daal di thi. Phir tum bhaagke andar Chali gayi thi. Maine Chachi ji se poocha, toh unhone mujhe bataya. Tumhare poore muh par pimples ho gaye the aur tumhara rona band nahi ho raha tha."

He finished and Naina looked shocked. He had bothered to remember it?. Even she didn't remember it and he did? A smile crept on her face and she gazed at him adoringly. As for Sameer, he went into a trance. The incident was very horrible, not because of her looks, but because she was crying so much. He then remembered the incident when he saw her crying due to Taiji's words. He closed his eyes in anger and tried to calm down. He quickly told Munna that Naina will have a pav bhaji. When asked what he will have, he too settled for a pav bhaji. How can he eat something else when Naina is eating pav bhaji? Moreover, eating similar food gives him a chance to nag her and get to know her taste better.

After half an hour and a variety of taunts from each side, the students headed towards their lectures, not that they were happy too. Sameer, Munna, Pandit and Arjun headed to the cricket field for practice since the match was just a few days ahead.

Naina, Preeti and Swati were heading to the classroom, and Preeti and Swati were busy gossiping about the events of the days and usual scandals. Naina was walking a bit behind them, when suddenly she was pulled by a strong pair of arms. One hand was on her mouth to muffle her scream and other was on her arm. She tried to raise her voice, but failed due to the strong grip. She landed on a wall, though the arm prevented her from sustaining any kind of injury.

She looked into the eyes of the person and considerably calmed down after seeing a familiar pair of eyes. She sighed and spoke,
"Sameer, tumne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha. Aise kyu roka, bula lete."

"Ha Lekin phir Swati aur Preeti sunn lete... par sorry maine tumhe Dara diya na"

"Nahi koi baat nahi. Tumhe kuch kaam tha kya"

"Ha woh speech ki sab bahut taareef kar rahe the. Sabne kaha ki bahut hi acchi likhi hai. Toh mujhe tumhein thanks kehna tha"

"Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai Sameer, sacchi mein. Pata nahi sabko kya pasand aaya us speech mein. Itni buri likhi thi. Par tumne use bahut acche se bola tha, isliye sabko itni pasand aayi."

"Accha chalo maan leta hoon. Tum lecture ke liye jaa rahi thi na"

"Ha aur time dekho, tumhari wajah se kitna late ho gayi hoon. Chalo bye"

Saying so, she quickly ran away, while Sameer stared at her perfect bare knees. He shook his head and ran away to cricket field as fast as he could. He was undeniably and extremely late.
_________________________________________
The very next day, Sameer was walking to his classroom, rather running given that he was very late. He did not encounter a single student on his way, strange.

He was about to reach his classroom, when two extremely soft hands pulled him towards a particular direction. He was pushed against a wall and he suddenly noticed a face he wasn't even expecting.
"Naina"

Before he could speak further, his gaze fell to her perfect lacy nighty. Her shoulders and her waist was exposed and he could see her buttery smooth skin. The nighty was partially covering her up and breasts were too exposed for a sane person. His breadth hitched as he eyed her milky waist and her perfect smooth legs. On the top of that, she was wearing lipstick!

"Naina tum Yahaan kaise, tumhara lecture hai na" He managed to utter, though his eyes didn't leave her legs

She came forward and kept her hands on his chest. She looked at him all sensuously and ran her finger on his face. Sameer couldn't control himself any longer. He was aroused beyond limit. He grabbed her shoulders and was about to kiss her, when Naina kept her finger on his lips.

"Shhh, main kiss karungi"

Naina wrapped her arms around Sameer and stood on his toes. When she reached his height, she brought her face closer to his. When they were an atom of an inch apart...

Tring Tring Tring...

Sameer woke up with a start. His face was covered in sweat and his body was burning. Aur Choo Naina ke hoton ko. He breathed heavily and tried to calm himself down. He was not doing a very good job of it when he heard the voice of Ramdhari. He quickly covered his legs with the blanket, to hide the obvious erection.

Ramdhari came with a tray and handed him a cup of coffee,
"Sameer bhaiya aap taiyaar ho jaiye. Aapko college Jaana hai na"

Inhe college ki padi hai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 799 31
"She fell first, He fell harder❀️" I am going to write the emotional and beautiful love story on Farjaad and Umeed which make you fall in love with t...
543K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
80.4K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...