แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษดโšœ๐“”. ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ...

By MikaelsonBlood

โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ... More

ACT โ… 
AESTHETIC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โšœAESTHETICโšœ
โšœPrologueโšœ
โšœChapter 1โšœ
โšœChapter 2โšœ
โšœChapter 3โšœ
โšœChapter 4โšœ
โšœChapter 5โšœ
โšœChapter 6โšœ
โšœChapter 7โšœ
โšœChapter 8โšœ
โšœChapter 9โšœ
โšœChapter 10โšœ
โšœChapter 11โšœ
โšœChapter 12โšœ
โšœChapter 13โšœ
โšœChapter 14โšœ
โšœChapter 15โšœ
โšœChapter 16โšœ
โšœChapter 17โšœ
โšœChapter 18โšœ
โšœChapter 19โšœ
โšœChapter 20โšœ
โšœChapter 21โšœ
โšœChapter 22โšœ
โšœChapter 23โšœ
โšœChapter 24โšœ
โšœChapter 25โšœ
โšœChapter 26โšœ
โšœChapter 27โšœ
โšœChapter 28โšœ
โšœChapter 29โšœ
โšœChapter 30โšœ
โšœChapter 31โšœ
โšœChapter 32โšœ
โšœChapter 33โšœ
โšœChapter 34โšœ
โšœChapter 35โšœ
Hunt Me Down: A Bucky Fanfic

โšœACT โ…กโšœ

15.3K 353 387
By MikaelsonBlood

"She's a resting beast and a
maddening mess.
She's a calm breeze and
a chaotic distress.
She's fierce, she's gentle, she's keen
After all she is the Queen."

❇❇❇❇

Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Gilbert

"These are MY people you're tryna mess with here. What the fuck makes you think I'm gonna let you walk off so easily?"

"Oh, come on, Elijah, don't you wanna get out of this very public club so we can do all the things going on in that head of yours, a little privately?"

"I have had enough of you witches ordering my family around, now give me what I want before I gauge your eyes out with my bare nails."

"Niklaus, now I may not be an expert in matters like fate or destiny but right now I'm pretty sure that blonde is all you're gonna dig for the rest of your immortal life!"

"Now now, Elijah, no need to pretend that you're not tempted to take me right here and right now."

"I hate saying this, but at this point I miss Mystic Falls and it's judgy population."

❇❇❇❇

Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson

"Well, you and Marcel seem pretty close."

"Now, aren't you a naughty little tease, my darling Isa?"

"She's innocent, Kol. And I swear to God if you hurt her, ever? You're gonna have a lot bigger problems than the guilt of breaking her heart."

"You've broken my sister's heart and stolen her life from her, once. What in hell makes you think that I'm letting you near her again?"

"Don't test me today, Isa, because believe me that none of the things that I wanna do to you are noble."

"You've been my companion through hard times, you've been my guide in the storms. You've captured my soul in your heart and your smile is what helps me breathe every day. Not one moment goes by when I don't think of ways to make you happy because Isa, you, you are my peace. My redemption. My salvation. You're what I was in search of for the thousand years that I have lived. And now, that I finally have you, I never want to spare a moment without you. So, will you please do the honour of accepting my last name as your own?"

❇❇❇❇

Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson

"Izzy, I hate kids! They're so small and fragile and whiny. And they need round the clock care and I am many things but a parent material is not one of them."

"Marcel, I will tear every organ out of your system if you try to cause any trouble between Jeremy and my sister. And trust me, Izzy will help."

"Oh come on Kol! Out of everyone you could've fallen for, you had to fall for the Wicked-Witch of the West who hates my guts."

❇❇❇❇

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson

"If you can continue to choose literally everything in the entire world but me when I gave you nothing but love, I believe I deserve better than that."

"I see a future with you, Jer. That is the reason I'm standing here. Because everytime I close my eyes all I can see is you and me. You are my person, Jer. And I don't ever wanna lose my person."

"We're not hogging, Nik. It's therapy. When boys disappoint, mint-chocolate chip ice cream is the solution. It's our therapy."

❇❇❇❇

Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert

"If you ever, try touching or kissing my girlfriend again, or make her feel uncomfortable in any manner; just know that I still have the supernatural hunter's gene in me and I can feed on vampires like you for sport."

"God, I love it when we gang up to piss Kol off! You're like my long lost evil twin!"

"I'm going to find those witches and I am going to tear them apart nerve by nerve and then I'm going to spread their pieces throughout the Lafayette cemetery so that even their ancestors know that it was wrong of them to hurt my best friend."

❇❇❇❇

Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson

"A Mikaelson Miracle Baby! Well, all that is fine but I am not going to change baby diapers."

"Oh come on love, I don't need to tell you how sinfully gorgeous you look. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise, Davina Claire."

"Izzy, tell this witch-bitch how I'll torture all of her lineage if anything happens to my niece or nephew."

❇❇❇❇

Danielle Campbell as Davina Claire

"Dude, I know you for like, five minutes and I still would choose Elijah as a role model than you. Because clearly you're not half the person he is. He has nothing to be jealous of, from anyone in this world."

"Dying sucks."

"You do have a good taste, Elijah! I mean the women you dated were all smokin' hot. None more than Isabelle, of course."

❇❇❇❇

Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard

"You're with him? Come on, the guy is barely out of high school."

"Alright, well, tell your friend that the offer to go out with me still stands and it'll be there as long as she doesn't say yes."

"ISABELLE! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FRY MY BRAIN LIKE THAT! You could really use some behavior lessons."

❇❇❇❇

Elizabeth Olsen as Akira Morgenstern

"I am Lucifer's sister so I would really suggest you to not mess with me."

"Pfft. He's wasting his time! I don't date children."

"My Queen, you are our priority at the moment and if the Downworld is behind this, we cannot risk you being in the Angel Realm."

❇❇❇❇

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

"I cannot compete with the happiness she gets when she's with him. He's her family. Her pack. And I can never compete with that "

"Yeah bitch, harming my family was the one mistake that's gonna get you killed in the worst ways possible. And trust me, I'll enjoy sending you to hell."

"I have never been so scared to lose anyone as I was today. I can't begin to explain the fear, the paranoia that I was feeling. I never want to feel that way again."

❇❇❇❇

Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall

"You may be dead and all but trust me I see your heart beating everytime our eyes meet."

"Klaus you've pissed enough witches to last you a lifetime!"

"I knew nothing about being a mother until I met Isabelle and saw how she takes care of you all. With her on my side and with the love of this huge ass family, I know that my little girl will be the happiest baby."

❇❇❇❇

Nathan Parsons as Jackson Kenner

"I never imagined that we would ever have the honor of meeting you, Queen. But now that we have, I want to speak on behalf of every wolf here that you have our undying loyalty."

❇❇❇❇

DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Originals or The Vampire Diaries or their characters, however I do own the changes in this fanfiction and the characters' storylines along with Isabelle and Akira and the whole Angel Realm, the Downworld and The Supernatural Realm.

COPYRIGHT: THIS STORY IS WRITTEN PURELY BASED ON MY IMAGINATION AND I DIDN'T STEAL OR COPY ANYONE'S HARDWORK SO I WOULD HARDLY SUGGEST YOU DON'T DO THAT EITHER. I'VE SPENT MY SWEAT AND BLOOD ON THIS STORY FOR THE PAST SEVEN MONTHS AND I WOULD REALLY MAKE YOU SUFFER IF ANYONE STEALS THIS. IT'S NOT ETHICAL SO BE A GOOD HUMAN BEING AND READ IT ALL YOU LIKE BUT DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. WORK.

Now, coming back to my awesome readers.

Thankyou all for supporting me to write this story over the past seven months. Believe me, all the hardwork was worth it everytime I received your response. This story wouldn't have reached this far had it not been for you all. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Now, before you all may start asking, Akira will come into the story a little later and I won't disclose how or when.

As you have seen above that there are a lot of characters and there will be times when the story will be veryyyyy different from the show but oh well, this is a fanfiction isn't it!

Now, I don't know if I'll write complete five seasons because I really hated the fifth season. And I hated what happened to all my favourites. But don't worry this doesn't mean that this story won't be long enough. There is a long journey ahead, peeps.

And unlike before, I am going to write a prologue before beginning with The Originals because we have to see how Isabelle's life turned out to be when she arrived in New Orleans.

So with a promise of the fact that a lot of new changes will be made. A lot of bad-blood involved, a lot of supernatural powers, a lot of love stories, yet to be made and a lot of blood left to spill I hereby officially say,

WELCOME TO NEW ORLEANS

Love, Devu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 14.2K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 198 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
89.7K 2.6K 44
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
568 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...