Hunter: Dirty Little Secret

By r_and_n

18+ mature content *CONTAINS VIOLENCE, VULGAR LANGUAGE, AND VERY SEXUAL SCENES --------------- "Babydo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Sorry guys
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Updating schedule
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Exams
Chapter Ten
Announcement
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Twelve

18.3K 461 212
By r_and_n

AN
Hello guys. Sorry for the EXTREMELY long wait. Every time I had free time I would go on the document and write little parts for the chapter. But school's a bitch, so I wasn't able to completely finish it. Also warning—the structure isn't really good and the grammar probably isn't good (cuz I haven't checked). But please try to enjoy it and please help me out and point out mistakes if you find some :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ruby's P.O.V

I loudly groaned as I raised up my head from my pillow to check the time. It was 10:30 a.m. After ripping the comforter off of my body, I slowly sat up on my bed. Yesterday's events flashed through my head like a short movie, making me groan even louder.

After siding on my slippers, I dragged my lazy body to take a shower. The minute that the borderline freezing water hit my back, I heard a weird noise outside my room. I turned off the shower and waited a little bit to check if there were any other sounds. Silence.
It was probably the wind I thought as I resumed my shower.

When I finished getting dressed, I started brushing my wet hair when I heard another thump outside. I checked the time once again, it was 11:04 a.m now. I put down my wet brush and walked towards the door.

"Hello, is anybody there?" I asked, once I was out in my living room.

I didn't get a reply but I did hear music. I walked towards my kitchen with a confused look on my face. The closer that I got the more nervous that I became. When I arrived at the entrance of my kitchen, I slowly peaked my head around the corner to see the intruder.

A frustrated sigh left my mouth, "Fucking Maya, What the hell are you doing here this early?" I asked with a loud voice.

She jumped at my voice and turned around to face me.

"What's up hoe" she greeted me after she took out her earbuds.

"I'm a hoe? You're a hoe. Answer my question!" I replied.

"My parents were being sort of annoying, so I came over" she answered with a sigh.

"How did you get in? My door was locked." I asked.

"No it wasn't" she replied

"Yes it was, I locked it yesterday night" I said confused.

"Honey, the door was cracked open when I came like five minutes ago." she stated.

"Your hoe ass must've been out of it last night." she snorted.

"Shut the fuck up and hand me those Cheetos." I said referring to the bag of chips at her feet.

She threw them at my face before walking towards my living room. We both dropped on my couch when I heard my phone ringing from my room.

"Here, turn on the television" I said, throwing the remote at her lap before speed walking to my room.

I was about to answer the call when it ended. Hunter.

He called again but I just let his call go to voicemail. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him so early in the morning, he nags me too much.

I threw my phone on the bed and walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch while Maya was finishing up a call with someone.

She puts her phone down and turns her body so that she faces me.

"I invited my friend Allie to the club too." she said.

"Why invite your friend? Am I not enough of a party for you?" I said jokingly.

"No. it's just that Allie knows how to party!" she screamed.

I laughed with her and then proceeded with turning on the television so that we could watch something until we had to get ready.

A couple of hours passed when I heard a knock on the door. We were watching the rerun of the show "Teen wolves" and we both didn't want to get up.

"Maya...."
" ....What?"
"Get the uhhh....door?
" Hmmm....you do it I'm your guest" she replies.

I sigh and start heading towards the front door. The person knocked the door once more before I swung it open.
I looked up confused to see a tall guy standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, is Maya there? She called me over so that we could hang out tonight." he said.

"You're Allie?!" I exclaimed.

"Actually I'm Alexander but I usually go by Alex and yes, Maya does like to call me Allie" he said with a bright smile.

"Oh well, uhhh come on in." I said a little nervously. When I heard Allie I didn't exactly picture a tall man that's kind of cute.

He walks into my apartment and takes off his shoes before spotting Maya still munching on snacks while watching TV.

He sits down on the couch with her and smacks the back of her head.

"I thought you wanted to go to the club opening tonight?" he asks her.

" ....I do" she replies, still concentrating on the show.

"Then you do realize that it's almost 6:00 now" he said while grabbing the bag of cheetos from her hand.

" ....Uhuh....wait....6:00! Holy shit we're going to be late." Maya exclaims as she jumps up from the couch and grabs my arm.

She drags me into my bathroom and we both start washing off our cheeto hands. After we were done, she went back into the living room to grab her backpack while I went into my closet to find something for myself.

After a couple of minutes of scavenging through my closet, I settled on a skin-tight black dress with a deep cleavage. I remember getting it on sale from Forever 21, it was a steal.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and took off all my clothes. I changed into the dress, grabbed my nude stilettos and walked out of my closet. Maya already changed into a silver sequined dress with black heels and was getting ready to do her hair.
I grabbed my makeup bag as Alex walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"When are you guys going to be ready?" he asked, while typing something on his phone.

"About an hour" Maya replied.

I went to my bathroom and started doing my makeup as Maya was doing her hair. After I was done I grabbed my curler and started curling my hair while maya was laying out her makeup on my bathroom counter.

I looked at myself in the mirror after I finished up with my whole look. I applied a full-face of makeup; foundation, contour, blush, highlight, eyeshadow and etc. I did a nude smokey eye look and matched it well with dark red lipstick. I sprayed on some perfume and walked out to my bedroom.

While Maya was still putting on some final touches on her makeup, I slipped on my heels and grabbed a black coat off my hanger. I also took out my nude clutch to match my shoes and to complete the look.

By the time that I was done, so was Maya. She had on pretty similar makeup but she did a black smokey eye with light pink lipstick to match. In other words, she looked hot.

She grabbed her bag and smacked my ass on the way out of my room.

"Sexy bitch!" she screeched as she walked to the front door.

I heard Alex sigh and finally get up from the bed.

"Finally, you guys took two fucking hours!" he announced.

"Actually it was an hour and thirty-five minutes!" Maya shouted back.

I laughed at the two of them as walked towards my front door. I grabbed my keys and we all walked out of my apartment. I locked the door and we all made our way to the elevator.

"Hey guys, how are we getting there? Also how are we going to get accepted into the club?" I asked as I pressed the button for the elevator.

"My car and the owner of the club is my cousin's friend so I got our names on the guest list." Alex replied.

"You almost forgot the most important part Allie. The bouncer and I are very close friends." Maya said as we walked in the elevator.

"Close? Close meaning that you sucked his dick." Alex muttered.
I tried to stifle my laughter but Maya heard me and smacked my ass once again.

"Anyways, Ruby you got your fake ID right?" Maya asked me.

"Yeah don't worry about it. It's in my wallet." I replied as we walked out of the elevator.

"Guys, just wait here. I'll bring my car around." Alex said as he walked off to the parking lot.

Seconds later Alex stops his silver Honda civic in front of the building and unlocks the doors for Maya and I. We both slipped in and he immediately drove off in the direction of the club.

While Alex and Maya were chatting, I remembered that I turned off my phone earlier so that I wouldn't be distracted. I took it out of my purse and pressed the lock button to turn it back on.

"Ok Ruby, I have a question for you. What do you prefer, Coca-cola or Pepsi?" Alex asked.

"They taste the fucking same!" Maya says.

"What are you talking about? There's a huge difference between them!" I replied.

"Exactly!" Alex agreed.

"But if I had to choose between them, I'd go for a coke just because Pepsi is too sweet." I answered.

"Same here" Alex says.

"I'd go for Pepsi because, I find that the design is better." Maya replies.

I laugh as they both continued their conversation now arguing which is better, cake or pie? Like is that an actual question? It's obviously cake.

I gasped as I looked down at my lock screen, I had fifty-two missed calls from Hunter and more than a hundred text messages. Some of them were:

Why aren't you answering your phone?
Did something happen?
Why is my call going straight to voicemail?
If you don't answer me, I'm coming over?
Baby girl, are you okay?
Please just answer me.
Baby?

Holy fucking shit. Now I definitely don't want to answer his call. My phone vibrates as I get another message from him.

I'm coming.

OH SHIT! He can't come over! If he finds out what I'm doing he'll drag my ass back home and lock me in my bedroom. I quickly dial Joey's number in hopes that they're together.

It rings twice before he picks up the call.

"Where the fuck are you?" Joey whispers.

"Is he next to you? Does he know? What is he doing?" I frantically ask.

"He can't hear my voice right now. He's a bit far but I don't want to take a risk. He's pissed because you're not answering his calls and texts." he replies.

"Okay just tell him that I'm at the public library working on a school project with my partner. I had to turn off my phone because I didn't want it to make a sound." I say.

"I feel like I should ask if that's the truth or a lie? Actually don't tell me, I don't want to know." he replies.

"Okay, is he actually coming over to my apartment though?" I asked.

"He really wants to go but he has a big fight tonight so he's a bit hesitant but if I tell him you're at the library things should be fine." he answers.

"Ok sounds good, I have to go now. Bye" I say.

"Bye and whatever you're actually doing at the moment please don't let it be something that bothers him." he says before he hangs up.

Well what Hunter doesn't know won't hurt him.

I looked out the window to see that we're approaching a building with different coloured lasers shooting out of it. My heart started beating out of my chest. Oh my god! I'm actually going clubbing.

Maya turns in her seat to face me with a shot in her hand.

"Let's get a little buzzed before we hot the dance floor, the drinks in the club are too expensive anyways." she says as she hands me a shot of some clear liquid.

"CHEERS" she screams as we both down our shots. The drink slightly burned my throat and it tasted a bit weird.

"What the fuck was that?" I coughed out.

"Vodka" Maya replies as she re-fills my shot glass.

"Oh okay" I reply before downing the second, then third, then fourth shot before refusing the fifth one. I was already feeling a bit of a buzz.

Alex parks the car near the entrance and unlocks the doors so that we can all get out. Maya and I pretty much stumbled out of the car while trying to keep our sense of balance. I took off my coat and threw it back in the car. I grabbed my clutch before Alex locks the car, and we all follow Maya to the front of the line.

She walks straight to the bouncer talks to him a little bit before he opens the door and Maya gestures for us to follow her. I was greeted by bright lights and sweaty people when entering the club. The music was loud and the place was pretty much vibrating.

Alex made his way to a group of people while Maya grabbed my hand and lead us to the bar.

"Now we buy fancy drinks that we brag about on insta bitch! Maya screams with a smile.

I answer her by laughing and smacking her ass. She orders one Pina Colada and one Daiquiri for us. I pull out my phone when the drinks come out and post the video of us drinking them on my instagram story.

We talked for a bit before finishing up our drinks and heading towards the dance floor.

She leads me to the dance floor but it got too crowded and I lost her. I heard her voice in the background.

"Just dance! I'll find you later!" she screamed.

"Okay!" I screamed back.

I start slightly swaying my hips to the beat for a few minutes before I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. I turned around to find a cute guy around me age smiling down at me.

"Wanna dance!" he screams.

I smirk at him and wrap my arms around his neck. Shit the alcohol is giving me too much false confidence. I start swaying my hips to the music while he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me uncomfortably closer to his body. His hold didn't feel right and I had a weird feeling but I didn't really care at the moment. I just wanted to dance.

When the song changed he turned me around and started grinding his dick against my ass. I just went along with it. It's not I'll ever meet him again. But, if my father saw me right now he would wonder where the fuck he went wrong when he raised me. If Hunter saw me, he'd probably kill the guy and then lock me up somewhere in the mountains.

A couple of songs pass by before he starts kissing and leaving hickies down my neck. I squirm in his tight hold trying to get out but it he wouldn't let go. His lips felt like a disgusting wet slug and his kisses gave me the shivers.

My body felt weak and defenceless; his hold was too tight. My arms started to hurt from his painful grip.

"You were all over me a second ago, what the fuck happened?!" he roared into my ear.

"I was just dancing you asshole! It's not like I'm actually into you!" I screamed back, getting a little frustrated.

I tried to get out of his hold again but this time I was a bit more violent. I thrashed around and tried to scratch him because I'm not exactly a Kung-Fu master; especially when I'm drunk.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

People were noticing our little fight right now but no one did anything to help me. I noticed a couple of people taking a video of the fight too. Like bitch I'm probably going to get raped here and you're taking a video of me. What the fuck are you?! TMZ?

All of a sudden my cheek started stinging. This asshole just slapped me.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SLAP ME!" I screamed at him, tears of frustration rolling down my face.

"BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO ME" he screamed back.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU SO I DON'T HAVE AN OBLIGATION TOWARDS YOU" I screamed back.

He roughly grabbed my hair and tried to pull me away but I dug my nails into his hand and let out a blood-curdling scream.

"RUBY HEY RUBY" I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"YES I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE. HELP ME" I shouted back, while this fucker was still trying to pull me away.

I thanked god when I saw Alex come into my view. He grabbed the guy's shoulder and swung a punch at him. When the grip that he had on my hair was gone, I ran away from him and towards Alex who was still hitting him.

I grabbed Alex's collar and pulled him back.

"Just leave him alone, he's not worth it Alex!" I screamed over the roaring music.

"But he hit you! No fucking man would actually hit a girl!" he screamed back in anger.

"It's okay, I just want to go home." I replied a little softer.

He gave me a sympathetic look while letting go of the guy's collar. Before we could even start to walk away, the guy jumped up and ran away.

I almost laughed out loud when I heard Alex mumble "Pussy" under his breath. He put his arms around my shoulders and guided me to the exit.
"Wait, where's Maya?" I asked him while he opened the door for me.

"She's already waiting inside the car." he replied.

"Oh okay"

He pulled out the car keys and unlocked the car before opening the back door for me. I slipped in to see Maya passed out on the passenger seat. While Alex was starting the car, I took a look at myself in the rearview when I saw the real mess that I was.

My makeup was all over my face, I had mascara running down my cheeks because of my tears, my lipstick was smeared, and my hair looked like a bird's nest. So basically, I looked like I was run over by a truck.

"You want to go home right?" Alex asks.

"Yeah" I reply with a nod.

A couple of minutes pass in the car when we arrive at my apartment building. I grab my purse and coat before sliding out of the car. I thanked Alex and walked into the building.

I heard him drive off at the exact moment that the doorman came out from around the corner. It's like he was waiting for me.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" he asked me.

I didn't feel like talking so I just smiled and nodded before resuming my walk to the elevator. I felt him dig holes into the back of my head with his intense stare.

He scared me a little bit but I was so exhausted at the moment that I justs didn't give a shit. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to my floor when I felt my phone buzzing inside my purse.

I pull it out to see that Joey was calling me. The second that I accepted the call, I heard screams in the background.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Oh my god Ruby! Please tell me you're home" Joey frantically said.
"Huh? I guess I'm basically home. I'm in the elevator, on the way to my apartment. Why?" I replied.

"Because you know, Hunter saw the video of you and this guy BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AT THE CLUB" he screamed the last part.

"Wait. Wait what. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I panicked.

"Listen he's already there and he's been texting me for the past hour that he's been waiting outside your door."

"What the fuck are you talking about man?! I thought he had a fight tonight!" I said as I was walking out of the elevator.

I looked around and couldn't find anyone on the way to my apartment, "Okay man, I'll just talk to him then" I sighed.

"I don't think you understand how angry he was when he saw that guy slap you. Which by the way looked like it hurt, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm-" I paused when I saw Hunter leaning on my door, waiting for me.

"Look, Joey I'll call you later." I said, instead.

"Wait, wha-" I ended the call before he could finish his sentence.

Hunter's stormy eyes were filled with anger the second he laid eyes on me. He pushed himself off of the door and started walking towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and lowered his head to my height.

"Give me his name." his raspy voice held anger and frustration.

I couldn't say anything because I didn't even know who he was myself. He let go of my shoulders and clenched his fists out of anger.

"Just tell me who he is and I'll take care of him"

"But....I don't know him." I admitted.

"WHY WOULD HE HIT YOU IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER" his loud voice made me jump.

"H-Hunter calm down, it's okay I'm fine now-" I couldn't even finish reassuring him when he started shouting again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT'S OKAY. NO ONE TOUCHES MY FUCKING WOMAN. WHO'S HE? ARE YOU DATING HIM?"

"HUNTER SHUT UP" I screamed back.

I stepped around him and unlocked my apartment door. I walked to my room and took off my heels when I heard the front door shut. I heard his heavy footsteps coming towards my room when I took a seat on my bed.

He came in and sat down next to me; his fists still clenched from anger. I hesitantly grabbed his fist and started caressing it. I felt him relax a little bit next to before he grabbed my hand and kissed my palm.

"Where did he hurt you?" his low voice sent shivers down my spine.

I took a breath before answering him, "He pulled my hair and thrashed me around...."

Hunter gave me look, "He also slapped me once"

"I'm going to curb-stomp that fucker, why the hell would he do that to you? Just tell me." he pleaded.

I sighed, "Just promise you won't get angry." I asked.

"I can't promise anything at this point. The only reason I'm not beating him up right now is because I'm worried about you." he answered me.

I sighed again before starting to explain what exactly lead up to that situation. Although I did leave out that Alex existed. I really don't need him to freak out even more.

Throughout my whole explanation his face didn't move an inch, but I could feel his anger growing with every word that came out of my mouth.

His body was shaking from his anger but when I reached hand out to comfort him, he just picked me up and set me on his lap.

"I don't fucking know how many times I've had to repeat this but you're mine." he said while placing his head on the crook of my neck.

"Where did he kiss you?" he asked.

I leaned back a little before pulling back my hair; revealing a hickey. He clenched his jaw at the sight of the red bruise on my neck.

"From this moment on, you're not going anywhere without me." he said before nestling his head in the crook of my neck. He started giving me small butterfly kisses along my neck before he started sucking and kissing the hickey.

"It's mine now" I could feel him smirk against my neck.

But this time it felt different. It felt good; right. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I was enjoying the feeling of his lips against my neck.

He left one last kiss near my lips and looked up at me with his dark grey eyes. His intense stare drawing me in closer to his lips.

I brushed my lips with his to tease him a little bit because I could already feel his not so little member poking my ass. I left a trail of butterfly kisses around his lips and around his jawline before he pulled my head back and crashed our lips together.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back pulling me closer to him; while I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I was straddling him. The kiss became hungrier and hungrier as the seconds ticked away.

I pulled away so that I could breath but before I could even take my second breath. Hunter stood up and crashed his lips against mine again.

"Mine" his chest rumbled.

He broke our kiss and started leaving hickies on my jaw and my neck; his chest rumbling with pleasure once he sees his mark forming.

I leaned my head against his neck, softly kissing him in the crook of his neck. His body tenses up and he grips my ass a little harder. He slowly and softly helps me stand up before laying down on my bed.

I was a little confused until I saw his the bigass bump on his groin. I stifle my laughter and walk into my closet so that I could grab my pajamas. I slipped out of my tight dress, wore my bathrobe and grabbed my pjs before walking back out into my room.

Hunter was sitting up straight now and intensely staring at....my hands when I walked out of my closet.

He suddenly got up and grabbed the dress that I was just wearing from my hand.

"You won't be needing this anymore" he said before tearing it and throwing it in the garbage bin.

I stood there shocked at the interaction that just happened but then again it's not the first time Hunter's done something that random.

"Don't buy clothes that reveal your body." he orders me.

I look back at him ready to argue when he interrupts me, "If you do wear revealing clothes, I'm killing every guy that even breathes in your direction."

"Okay! Sheesh....I'll just stick with my hoodies." I replied.

I suddenly heard a vibrating sound coming from my bed. When I rummaged through the things that were on my bed and I found it buzzing because someone was calling me.

I felt Hunter lean over my shoulder and before I could accept the call he quickly snatches it from my hand.

"Who's Alex?" He asks me.

Ah shit. Now I have to tell him that I went clubbing with a guy. I may as well give Alex a heads up so that at least he knows that he's going to be hunted later on.

"So you see....I may have lied a little earlier about who I went with." I cheekily said with a nervous chuckle.

As soon as the words left my mouth, his whole expression tensed up.

Oh shit
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Did you guys like it? Yes, No? Please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts guys. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.1K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
74.4K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
2.1M 43.9K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
774K 29.3K 42
Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's never been in this type of situation and I...