Nassor X Reader Oneshots!

By PuppetKween

"It's the wind mill that does it. Turning, turning the air until the sky itself rages against the night!" More

#1:~Big Things Happen
#2:~Nassor X OcReader <Request>

#3:~Nassor X SHY Reader <Request>

1.6K 23 114
By PuppetKween

A/N: Greetings readers! Thank you for tuning in to another Nassor/Reader! This one has been requested by @h356457, including many details I have done my best to add to the story :) hope you like it, and I apologize for the wait! Xoxo

(H/C) = Hair color
(E/C) = Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh God!' You thought to yourself, standing alone at the other end of the gym floor. You were trapped. Isolated. Your knees quivered below you in fear of what was to come.

Across from you stood four boys: Victor, Bob, Toshiaki, and Edgar.

They were the only ones left on their team, whereas you were the only one left on yours. You hated dodgeball, it was such a scary game and it wasn't fair you had to be left to go against four boys!

Your losing team stood off to the side, cheering you on but also threatening you to win this game. How could they think you stood a chance...?

"You better win this, (Y/N)!" One of your gym mates yelled, waving a fist in your direction.

"If you don't at least try, I'll give you the biggest toilet swirly of your LIFE!" One of the big, mean girls called out to you as well.

This made you even more nervous, your knees shaking under you as Edgar readied the big round ball in his crooked hands. He smiled wickedly toward you and narrowed his eyes.

Toshiaki mostly stayed behind Bob toward the entire game and was using him as a form of shield. He pointed out to him the targets and had the overweight boy pummel anyone he desired. Toshi looked up at Bob and jerked his head slightly toward you, telling him it was time to end this once and for all.

Bob nodded and hurriedly joined Edgar's side, squeezing the dodgeball between his pudgy little hands. His small, round eyes also narrowed at you, mentally drawing a bullseye on your forehead. The Frankenstein boy hung back and watched the other boys in distress, waving his arm to try and get their attention.

"Hey, what are you guys trying to do!? She's just a girl!" Victor exclaimed.

Toshiaki waltzed over to Victor and elbowed him discreetly, standing beside him.

"Shut it, Victor," Toshi said to him in a grungy tone, not going to let him ruin this by playing the goodie two-shoes like normal. "Do not-a meddle, we ARE going to win!"

   "You know you are way too competitive for your own good, Toshiaki," Victor told him, crossing his arms. "I thought you learned your lesson after what happened at Dutch day."

Toshiaki smiled evilly and rubbed his hands together slowly, ceasing on listening to Victor. You watched the two boys and a heavy thickness filled the air. The suspense was maddening and you felt like you were going to upchuck your guts any moment now.

   'This is it,'  you thought. 'I'm going to die.'

   "You're gonna die!" Edgar laughed, throwing his hand back that contained the game ball, his menacing laughter echoing throughout the gym. Voices filled the air as the other kids spoke amongst themselves, everyone bracing for Edgar's ball to strike you down.

You squeezed your eyes shut tight and waited with tensed muscles for it to hit you. For the stupid game to finally come to an end. Although you'll get swirlies and Indian burns for losing, you couldn't take this anymore.

A few moments had passed and nothing happened. You slowly opened your eyes to see all of your classmates eyeing Edgar, who's underwear had been hung over a basketball hoop. They looked shocked and you followed their eyes to meet the gaze of a very tall male clutching the same dodgeball Edgar was about to bash you with.

He was hunched over a bit, his half-lidded gaze focusing on you. You stared at him with wide (E/C) eyes, confused on what was happening. You didn't really recognize this guy and he looked too old to be at an Elementary school. Then again, older kids were being integrated because New Holland was such a small town.

You stayed perfectly still and frozen, too afraid to make any sudden movements. Without hesitation, the tall boy began to saunter over to where you stood motionless, everyone following his stiff footsteps with their focused gaze. You just watched as well, not knowing to do or even think.

What was happening? What was GOING to happen? So many thoughts eluded your mind but you stayed as calm as possible. You could only wait it out.

Toshiaki balled up his fists and began to wave one in the air, his scratchy Accent filling the air.

    "What the hell do you-a think you're doing, Nassor!? I thought you were supposed to-a be absent today!"

Nassor turned around the face the other side of the gym where Bob, Victor and Toshi still stood. No changes to his expression in the slightest.

"Why would I be absent on dodgeball day? I just slept in," Nassor said, raising the ball up.

You got a hint of what his voice sounded like, it was very peculiar and he had an accent you weren't at all familiar with. You found it very pleasing to the ear and wanted to hear him speak more.

    "Just-a wait until Gym Teacher comes back!" Toshi yelled out. "Don't you throw that damn ball-,"

Toshiaki's snarky verbal command was cut short when the ball Nassor was holding just a moment ago met the Asian boy's face with brute force. It caused the short loud mouth to fall backwards onto the hard, polished floor and a giant red spot to be imprinted into his forehead.

The other kids could only continue to look on in fear, some of their teeth chattering. Nassor was not one to mess with and Toshiaki was the only one who was known to be brave enough to not care.

It's plain to see where that's got him.

Nassor's blank eyes moved on over to focus on Bob, who froze in place. The fat boy looked down at Toshi, who was barely conscious and he darted, forfeiting the game. Victor did the same and Nassor nodded, turning slowly around to face you. He dropped the ball he had and became motionless.

You were kind of scared but mostly confused. Who was this "Nassor" and what was he trying to do...? His lifeless eyes filled your belly with nausea and you still felt ready to vomit. An applause sounded amongst the gym for Nassor who had won the game, all the girls were especially excited about this.

All of this drama and confusion had distracted everyone from the time. The bell began to sound, causing the students to scramble into the locker rooms to get dressed. You continued to stare at Nassor, wanting to thank him for saving you but you couldn't get any words out. You nodded at him shyly before bowing your head, ducking away from him to get to the girls locker room.

As soon as you were dressed in your usual shoulder-less black sweater, plaid skirt and lacy stockings, you fast walked out of that school building quicker than you ever have in your life.

Before you could get too far though, your best friend Elsa Van Helsing came running after you, stopping you from getting any farther from the school.

    "Hey, I heard what happened at Gym class just now, are you alright...?" She asked, sounding extremely and genuinely concerned for your well-being.

   "Yes, I'm fine," you stated plainly, getting antsy to just keep walking. "I need to go though, I'm sorry Elsa, my mom is coming down with an illness..."

With that, you went past her. She didn't try to stop you and she knew that was a fib. The classic my mom is sick joke was just simply the easiest lie to make when trying to avoid social interaction.

You just wanted to hurry to your bedroom before your mother could catch you and start asking questions.

You loved your mother dearly but sometimes you didn't want to deal with her problems when you had your own. She loved you with all of her heart and you only had each other, yet, sometimes you wished it wasn't just the two of you in that boring house. You wished that the two of you could make more friends, or that it was easier. In fact, it was the hardest thing in the world to do.

You thought all of the kids were full of themselves and your mother thought the same about the people at her workplace.

'Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if I wasn't so afraid to talk to people....' you thought, kicking a pebble across the ground.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. That was your motto in life. Maybe this or maybe that.

You frowned, scrunching your nose as you did so. You bent over and snatched up the pebble from the ground, chucking it.

'I'm sick of maybes! I need to turn them into a reality and possibilities; Opportunities! I wish I were someone else!' You screamed inside your head, clutching at your (H/C) hair and kneeling onto the cool sidewalk cement.

Just then, two pair of thin legs came up before you, standing there slightly curved in. The owner of the legs sported black pants and your eyes moved up bit by bit to reveal a white turtleneck. Your eyes finally settled on the face of the legs and you shot up into standing position, trying to pretend you weren't some crazy person throwing rocks distressfully in public.

"It's you..." you mutter, coughing some since your voice wasn't used as much as it should be.

You noticed how dry your throat was, you had forgotten to grab some water after the stressful gym class ordeal. The same boy that had 'rescued' you stood before you with that same exact nonchalant look, still looking as intimidating as ever.

Suddenly, he stuck his pale hand out and murmured a, "hi", and then a, "My name isth Nassor."

This surprised you but you gently took his hand and shook it, putting your arms behind your back soon after.

"My name is (Y/N)," you gave him a tiny, shy smile. "Thank you so much for what you did today in gym class. I thought I was a goner."

"I love sports and I tend to excel at every one of them. If I get to play and defend a cute girl like you at the same time, then it'sth even more worth it," he stated.

You could have died right then and there. You noticed his endearing accent and how smooth and silky his voice was. Not only that, but he called you cute! You felt as though you were living in a beautiful nightmare, one where this dreamy boy rescues you then proceeds to actually see worth in you.

At this point, everything about him drew you in, even though your encounter with him has so far been short-lived. You were so used to living inside of your mind and talking through it, you had forgotten you hadn't even replied to him yet.

"I can tell you don't like to talk to a lot of people. That you're quiet and you feel you can only trust yourself," Nassor said, eyeing you with what looked like he was trying to interrogate you, but really, his eyes were full of admiration.

Once again, he had thrown you off and impressed you to no end.

"H-how did you-," you started but was cut off when he took your hand, pulling you close to himself.

Your heart thudded almost painfully behind your ribs, seemingly dropping to the pit of your stomach. You thought you should be scared, but you weren't. After what happened at the school, you felt nothing but security in this tall male's presence.

"You're not scared of me..?" Nassor asked, his brows rising slightly above his dark oval eyes that looked more concerned than bored now.

"At first I was..." you admitted. You blushed a deep crimson, looking away. "But I think you stole my heart just now."

You pursed your lips and your heart sank once again. You couldn't believe you just said that! Embarrassment swept across you and you were afraid he'd take off, just like everyone else had in your life. You looked back at him slowly to try to read his expression- although that was impossible.

The Egyptian still looked the same of course, but slightly different. He was smiling- with his eyes. They were bright and colorful unlike the dull gray ones he displayed before.

"I knew there was something special about you when I first saw you standing there helplessly in gym shorts," Nassor said, making a breathy sound like he was going to laugh.

You giggled a tiny bit and the two of You looked at each other in awe, as if trying to read minds. Nassor leaned in and gave you a light smooch on your cheek, sending waves of electrical pulses throughout your body.

"We only just met and somehow, I feel a strong connection to you," you say just above a whisper, cupping your cheek he just kissed in your hand. "I have never in my life felt this way or expected to feel this way."

Nassor only looked at you and took in your words like the fresh aroma of a cool summer breeze. You weren't sure what he was thinking, but you could tell your dialogue was pleasing.

   "Oh, and I would like to add-," Nassor began, brushing your (H/C), feathery hair from your face. "(Y/N) isth a beautiful name. If I was musically talented, I would make a song with it asth the title."

Your appearance seemed to glow even brighter and you weren't sure what to say to his perfect words.

    "Also, I have a secret," Nassor admitted, leaning into your ear. "I fell for you the moment I saw you needed rescuing. I hoped to be able to meet with you privately and have thisth exact conversation."

As soon as he finished speaking, your walls seemed to tumble down around you and you wrapped your arms around him, embracing not only your gym hero, but your personal savior to this cruel, cruel world.

   "I love you, Nassor," you said in a hushed tone, holding him tight.

The lanky male snaked his long-sleeved arms around you even more, half expressing the immense exultation he felt deep down from hearing that.

   "I love you too, (Y/N)."

With him, you weren't anxious and his existence from then on made it easier to speak up to people and defend yourself. He became your better half who sought to help you work through the difficulties you had. It was a classic love at first sight experience that gave you better insight on those cheesy romance flicks.

The creepy Egyptian boy was a sheer blessing in disguise and there was no one else you'd rather say 'I love you' to.

~The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...