His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

By _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... More

Table of Contents
✿I don't like the way you are.
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
❀A Kiss
✿It's not true
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
❀You're sick?
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
❀ Capturing the Best Shot
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
✿A Poem For You
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

✿Your smiles and laughs

7.4K 230 1.2K
By _starlight07

Hey guys. So I made a mistake in the chapter one, I said Killua is your classmate but noooo, he's not. He's a schoolmate of yours not classmate.

I fixed it already though^^

And just to make things clear, you have NOT FULLY read Killua's diary yet. You've only read the first to four pages.

--

"Nia, what do I look like?"

"Huh?"

Your friend turned to you meeting the sight of you smiling weirdly at her. "Your smile looks weird. Did someone forcefully plastered a smile on your face or something?" Nia remarked.

"Wow.. You're such a supportive friend." You rolled your eyes. "All I want to know is whether do I look beautiful or not whenever I smile."

Nia says bluntly, "Your smile to me just now seems forceful and it doesn't look beautiful not even the slightest. Maybe if you smile naturally, it'll look okay."

'It'll look okay..?'

You pouted at that. So what Nia's trying to say is that even if you were to smile naturally, you will only look okay? Just okay? Is the word okay enough to be labeled as beautiful?

No. It's not.

"Why are you asking?" The pink haired female questioned you cutting off your thoughts.

"No reason in particular."

Nia cocked an eyebrow at you in which you only responded with a shrug. Although your friend is not buying the no reason you told her, she decided to let it go.

Todoroki suddenly tearing off the page you're reading: ..let it go. Let it go.

Lol wut is dat^

-

Gon's eyes darted to the corner of their classroom where his bestfriend Killua sat. Gon is at the front seat of the room far from Killua. The teacher had to put the black haired boy at the front for the reason that he and Killua keeps talking rather loudly while in class.

As if on cue, his bestfriend looked over to his place making eye contact with him. Gon smiled and waved his hand a bit. His smile become wider when Killua did the same.

"H-e-y" mouthed Gon.

Killua was about to say something back but was interrupted when an eraser meets Gon's face.

"Wha!—" yelled Gon in shock and slight pain. "W—what?" He abruptly looked back to the teacher whose red eyes raging in anger. Gon gulped sweating nervously as he observed his teacher now angry teacher.

"Mr.Freecs," adressed the teacher walking up to the desk of the said person. "You dare not pay attention to me while you are seated in here? How bold of you."

Let's just say that it didn't go well to Gon after that sentence. Killua, however, is whistling silently at the back of the room averting the begging eyes of his friend.

-

"Killua! You're so mean! You didn't even help me out!" whined Gon as he glared at his friend who hardly look at him.

Killua shrugged his shoulders. "It's your fault anyway," said him.

The black haired male crossed his arms a pout making its way into his lips. "Meanie— wait isn't that (Y/n)?" Gon points at a figure, one that resembled you.

Although Killua knows pretty much that it is you, he decided to play dumb and ask, "where?" His sapphire like eyes intentionally looked over at a wall not even the slightest close to you. "Oh yeah~ That's her," said Killua teasingly.

Gon observed his friend and soon followed his gaze. "But that's a wall."

The silverette nodded. "Yeah. Exactly the perfect reason why it is her." Then he tried to hold in a snicker. "Flat," He whispered inaudibly. "Like her brain."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Ah whatever! Let's go to (Y/n)!" Gon bounced his way to you dragging Killua along with him.

-

"(Y/n)!!"

The loud cheery voice of Gon make you let out a startled yelp. "W—what?" You put a hand on your chest where your heart is beating rapidly. "Gon! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

All you get was a sheepish grin in return. You took a step back and let out a breath trying to calm yourself. Just then, you noticed Killua's presence. "K—Killua?! What?! Since when did you get here?!"

Killua is dumbfounded with your reaction. You just noticed him now? And you even sound like you do not want to meet him at all. He's a bit hurt. A bit. Yes, only a bit. He was not that hurt. It barely hurt him.  "Oh wow, hello to you too, (Y/n)," he said sarcasm in his voice.

"Uhh.. Hi," you replied back making the air filled with awkwardness. Applause to you, you just made the awkwardness between you and Killua two times more.

Gon, who is not really that oblivious to not notice the awkwardness between you and his bestfriend, smiled sheepishly at you. "(Y/n)! I heard you looked for us when we were absent the other day," he said trying to lift up the mood.

"Oh.. That.." You looked at the ground remembering that day that you were supposed to give back Killua's diary. "I—it was nothing! I just wanted to.. you know.. walk home together with you guys," you stammered earning a suspicious stare from the one and only, albino. Of course.

"Really?" The albino questioned with his brow irked up.

You nodded slowly. "Yes."

"Then let's just go home together today!" Gon suggested.

"Ah, sorry Gon. I can't go. I know it's already the end of the class but I've got an extra class today."—Is what you'd like to say but you ended up agreeing to the black haired's idea. "Sure Gon, let's walk home together." You smiled at him, only to Gon, you can't still face the damn albino. "Let's grab a bite on the way too,"you added.

Gon nodded in approval saying that's a good idea while the other male only stay silent. Of course, the silence that Killua gives off didn't go unnoticed by his friends. Although his silence doesn't feel so right right now, like if it were on normal basis Killua would have suggested to eat sweets already, but you and Gon just decided to let him be and not question him.

You, knowing pretty much that Killua loves sweets and would have suggested it a while ago but for some reason he did not, suggested it. "How about we go into the candy store?"

And of course, Gon nodded in approval once again. "That's nice! We should go there!"

Strangely enough, you didn't get any response from the chocolate(sweets) lover. Not a smile, not a smirk, not a glance, not a nod, not words like "Finally. You decided to grow some brains and have that wonderful idea." Nothing at all.

You look down at the ground and starts to think whether did you or did not say anything to make this albino shut up. It couldn't possibly Gon. You cannot recall anything wrong at what the black haired said or did. So if it's not Gon then the only choice left is you. You didn't say or do anything to offense this big fluff of tsundere ball, did you? You then rubbed the nape of your neck doubting yourself.

I think I did.

-

"Why were you absent the other day?" You asked Gon as you walk along beside him and to his right is Killua. The three of you are on your way to the candy store as planned.

Gon grinned widely at you. "It's a secret~" Gon says in a sing tone.

You fake gasped. "Don't tell me.. You did that?!"

Gon faked gasped too. "H—how did you know, (Y/n)-chan?!" He yelled dramatically playing along with you.

A smile crawled up into your as Gon did that then you tried to change it into a frown but you could not so you just bite your lower lip fighting hard not to smile. "Why Gon, why.." You tried to say the words in a sad tone but failed miserably. It was hard, okay. It's hard acting sad when you are about to laugh. Then poof— You laughed. You could no contain it any longer so you laugh.

Gon laughs along with you. There was no joke or anything funny in your lines but to you guys, there is. Sometimes, there are friends that can laugh to anything at all like you and Gon right now. Even when they only looked at each other for one second, it's a laughing matter. Yup. It's kind of silly.

If there are friends like that, there are friends like this too, "What's so funny? You look like idiots," Killua remarked.

Yeah. That party pooper friend. Well at least he said something now. You were about to reply something but was cut off when the damn albino speak again.

"The Candy Store's there." Killua pointed.

Gon's eyes glinted in glee. "Let's go!" He yelled excitingly bouncing his way to the said place and that leaves you and Killua alone.

"Hey Killua," you called as your eyes shifted from Gon's disappearing figure to Killua's face. "Are you mad..?"

"No." The response was quick. Too quick that it made you think it's the opposite of what he'd like to really say.

"You're ma—"

"You sound like a dying dolphin."

"Huh?" You stare at him confusingly. What's with this guy? Becoming unusually silent and now, he's more or less insulting you? Is he on his period right now? What's with the drastic change of mood?

"When you laugh, you sound like a dolphin. N-o-t-a-c-o-m-p-l-i-m-e-n-t." Killua smirked as he turned to you finally meeting your eyes. "Your smile to Gon earlier.." He leaned in to your face as if he were to kiss you but you know better, he would not do that. Never. Ever. Forever. Nope. Just nope. And you're right, he didn't. Instead he touched your lips with his thumb lightly for mere second. "..it's ugly," he ended his sentence and back away from you following Gon to the store soon after.

Your laugh sounds like a dying dolphin?

Your smile is ugly?

You are in entrance as you try to process the words Killua said in your mind and as you recall what he wrote on his diary.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

April 30, 2017

Yo. Today is fun. I teased the idiot a lot today and she's angry all the time. I remember perfectly well what she looks like when she's mad. Her eyebrows are furrowed. Her eyes raging in anger. Hot air comes out of her flaring nostrils. And she grows fangs and spits fire. Her face is all red. She became a dragon when she's mad. Yeah and I think I like that. That reaction is so funny and cute. But anyway what I really like the most is when she laugh and smile. Her laugh is not that angelic but it's music in my ears. Her smile.. Are we really gonna talk about this? It's that kind of damn smile where all trouble began. Yes. The smile that made me like her. I love how she smiles. It's beautiful.

—K

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

What he said and what he wrote doesn't match. Does that mean the person he's referring to on his diary is not you? Then if that's that, you are so embarrassed that you assumed that it was you who he liked.

So it wasn't you after all?

-

- So for the readers who are easily offended, I am very sorry about how Killua acts like that. The teasing, insults and such. He's portrayed like that in this book and I think that's just how his character is.

-No offense to the dolphins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...