Lily Rose Styles

By Rosoeul

[COMPLETED] Meet Lily rose, the sister of the superstar, Harry styles. Lily's world is flipped upside down wh... More

Chapter 1~It Was Wayne & And who's coming?
Chapter 2~ Flashback&Oak tree
Chapter 3- Lily?
Chapter 4~ Suprise; People Change
Chapter 5~ That School Slut
Chapter 6~ He's In My House
Chapter 7~ Why Is It We Always Relive Our Worst Nightmares?
Chapter 8~ Movie Night&Nightmares
Chapter 9~ I tried to do what?
Chapter 10~ Saturday
Chapter 11~ I ran faster than ever
Chapter 12~Arguments
Chapter 13~Unlucky
Chapter 14~ We All Sometimes Get Lost.
Chapter 15~ Adam Parker
Chapter 16~ Note
Chapter 17~ Snow White
Chapter 18~ Lily
Chapter 19~ Doctors
Chapter 20~ Doctors part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 21~ Doctors part 3
Chapter 22~ Not again
Chapter 23~ He's the predator, I'm the prey
Chapter 24~ New Maths Teacher
Chapter 25~ Outsider
Chapter 26~ Baby Swings Are For Babies
Chapter 27~ It's like your invisible.
Chapter 28~ So dreams come true?
Chapter 29~ I love you
Chapter 30~ Notes been found
Chapter 31~ Plan B & Re-living
Chapter 32~ Look to your left, and to your right
Chapter 33~ Surprise!
Chapter 34- GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS?
Chapter 35~ Escape Route
Chapter 36~ Wilfred the Waiter
Chapter 37- Trouble Maker
Chapter 38- 2010
Chapter 39- Do Not Interrupt
Chapter 40- Sleepwalking
Chapter 41- Here I Am Once Again
Chapter 42- Discovered
Chapter 43- Happy Days
Chapter 44- Gone
Chapter 45- Same mistakes.
chapter 46- Taunt
Chapter 47- Shopping
Chapter 48- December 20th
Chapter 49- Suspicion
Chapter 50- Broken
Authors note
Chapter 51- Forgive&Forget
FINAL CHAPTER
Updated story?
New version is now up! Go check it out!

Lily~Rose~Styles

19.3K 215 60
By Rosoeul

I thought I'd write a quick disclaimer to anyone who is thinking of reading this, I'm currently in the process of re writing this book as I wrote it 6 years ago and my writing has improved loads. I'm still keeping this book up however I'm creating a new better version of this on my profile called lily rose. The story lines pretty much the same but it's going to be more engaging, dramatic and adventurous. I'd recommend checking the other updated version. Hope everyone has a good day!

---

Hey guys I'm Lily Rose; And I see you clicked on this story, so yahey, obviously you need to learn some things about me before we start, So Bam, lets roll this thing.

First of all I am 14 years old and live with my mum Mondays-Fridays, on Fridays I go to my dads for the weekend...

That is basically why I hate weekends.

I mean, would you? would you like weekends if you were getting abused by your own father? huh? Because that's what my weekends are exactly like.

Not only that: I also get bullied at school, why you may ask? Well simply because I'm the sister of "Harry Styles" and I don't deserve to be.

I used to be so close to Harry, inseparable, well that all changed when Harry joined One Direction, yes we kept contact for few months, but then I text him everyday for months; He didn't reply. Not even one text, and that hurt.

I went to his concerts and bought myself backstage pass to surprise him, but guess what? He was to busy with his fans that I never got the chance to see him.

What happened with family comes first? It disappeared, its fans come first now.

When I needed him the most: He wasn't there.

He hurt me.

I started hating everything around me: myself included, every word I was called, on twitter or to my face, or through a note, had got to me, So how did I deal with the pain?

I self harmed. I still do. How do I hide it? Long sleeved clothing babes.

I got called fat, so how could I fix that? throwing up and starving myself.

I was hated, so what could I do about that? Hate myself too.

If so many people call you horrible things and beat you up, wouldn't you believe them, after years?

I have no one

I'm alone.

Life is like hell,

And once your in hell, theres no way of getting out, your stuck there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 32
Lily is a girl with so many hopes and dreams. But is forced to give them all up when her dad abandoned the family leaving her with only her mom, litt...
5.9K 158 27
Arianna Devine has had a tough life. Her parents had died in a car wreck when she was only six. Her and her brother, Josh, lived with her Aunt Jenna...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
211K 3.7K 51
Anna's life was perfect now. Her boyfriend was amazing, she had a roof over her head, and a job she loved. Until one day her past comes back to haunt...