โœ“ | DRIVE ME CRAZY ยน

By PLUTOTOWN

DRIVE ME CRAZY โ peter, you are absolutely the most unreliable person to work with! โž โ then why haven't you... More

DRIVE ME CRAZY
CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
BONUS: THE SNAP
SEQUEL

011

5.8K 238 101
By PLUTOTOWN

Later that night when she got home, all she wanted to do was scream, even if it was in her pillow. Could it be true that she actually likes Peter? Of course it was true, because she knew Peter was Spider-Man, and she had feelings towards him!

She didn't speak a word to her parents about the whole ordeal, she was just too confused. Was this really what she wanted?

She didn't expect that her repetitive suspicions would actually end up being true. Now she didn't know what to do with herself.

"Oh my fucking god, I like him." Megan said to herself. She laid down on her bed, pinching herself hoping it was just a dream. "Dammit."

Megan quickly texted Michelle, ultimately freaking out.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Meg 🦋 [Megan]
MJ 👽 [Michelle]

Meg 🦋
HELP ME
Wait you're probably
studying spanish rn
SOCORRO
(Help me)

MJ 👽
How can I help mi
amiga ? (my friend)

Meg 🦋
I know Peter is def
spiderman
And I think I like him

MJ 👽
I KNEW IT
But did he tell you?

Meg 🦋
No
I just know
Like a sixth sense

MJ 👽
So he didn't tell you
Interesting
I MEAN
Pretend you didn't
read that

Meg 🦋
Tf you mean
After you and Ned just
randomly left Peter and I
were just confused together
and then he apologized for
never giving me credit for
picking up HIS SLACK and
then we had this moment ??
A moment I had EXACTLY
with spiderman !!
So in conclusion I just know
it's him

MJ 👽
That sounds messy
Anyways I'm positive
he's asking Liz to
homecoming sooo

Meg 🦋
Who said I wanted him
to ask me to homecoming?

MJ 👽
☕️☕️☕️

Meg 🦋
MICHELLE

•••

There was no use. Megan was just going to do what she usually did when she had a crush. She was just going to ignore her feelings and pray they magically disappear, something she's done when it came to her crush on Scott. That crush was long gone, even when she thought it was starting to blossom again.

She went to bed, just wanting to ignore any romantic feelings. It was too weird for her, but she couldn't ignore it forever.

At school the next day, Megan didn't know how to act around Peter. What was she going to say? "Hey, I know you're Spider-Man and I think I like you!" There was no way in hell that she was going to say that.

Michelle noticed her uncharacteristic behavior, and gave a concerning look, which Megan saw. All she did was shake it off, telling her everything was fine.

"So are you guys excited for homecoming this Friday?" Michelle asked, trying her best to make it less awkward, since it was surrounding the four of them.

"Yeah, I hope I'm able to get a date." Peter said, which made Megan scream internally.

Megan turned to Ned, not wanting to look at Peter. "Ned? Are you going?"

"Duh, I can't leave my best friend hanging." Ned replied, referring to Peter. "Hey! What if I end up having a date?"

"Come on, who in the world would you even ask?" Megan went back to being her sassy self, putting up a wall between her and her feelings.

Peter had convinced himself he was going to ask Liz to be his date, and he hoped he would actually pull through with it. It was now or never at this point.

He laughed off her snarky remark, now he wanted to prove himself. "You never know, Meg. Just wait and see."

This made her think he would end up asking her, except that wasn't the actual case.

•••

Megan roamed the halls, a hall pass in her hand. She desperately needed to use the bathroom, but she took a little detour to overhear a conversation currently going on between Peter and Liz.

"I just wanted to apologize about the whole decathlon thing." Peter frowned, because he actually felt bad. Apologizing to the women in his life was a thing for him lately.

"It's fine." She reassured. "Last week, decathlon was the most important thing, but then I almost died."

"No, I'm- I just mean that it wasn't cool, especially because I like you." Megan didn't know how to feel, she wasn't surprised, but she was also disappointed at the same time.

"I know."

"You do?"

"You're terrible at keeping secrets." Liz giggled, because it was painfully true.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised. Um, I got to get to class. I'd say we should hang out, but I'm gonna be in detention forever. Plus I guess you already have a date to homecoming-"

Liz quickly interrupted him before he had the chance to babble even more. "Actually, I was so busy planning it, I never really got around to that part."

"Do you want to, I don't know, go with me?" He asked, not sure how he managed to get the words out.

"Yeah. Sure." Megan had heard enough, she ran away without trying to be heard, but they heard her footsteps. "Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, it was probably nothing though. Anyways, I'll see you Friday. Cool?"

"Cool."

•••

"He asked her to homecoming! Can you believe that!" Megan complained. She knew what she was getting herself into, what was the point of complaining?

"Yeah, I can believe that." Michelle said softly, still making sure she was heard.

"Not helping!"

"Meg, you know that Peter has liked Liz since literally forever! I'm talking middle school." It was the truth, even back in 5th grade he was head over heels for her.

"Yeah, but I was kinda hoping he'd ask me. God, what am I even saying?" Megan wanted to bang her head against the table, but her tray of food was in right in front of her.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "You like him, you've kind of admitted it. The only issue is that Peter doesn't know and Liz is his homecoming date."

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Megan sighed.

She gave a confident smile. "No problem. But what are you going to do at homecoming?"

Megan looked at her confused. "What do you mean what am I going to do?"

"You gotta be that bitch! Show him what he's missing!" Michelle argued.

"No, no-"

"Yes, yes! You're gonna have the look like the baddest bitch." She insisted.

"I guess, but I won't like it!" Megan objected.

Michelle smirked at her. "Mhm, sure."

Little didn't Megan know what would go down at the dance on Friday, because it was going to get a little too real.

•••

Oops the story is ending soon (3 more chapters fellas)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 56K 45
[ PETER PARKER ] โ did i seriously just fucking send a nude to the wrong person โž โ ... i think you did ... โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” a story in which ryder ph...
2.3K 73 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...
385K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
196K 4.8K 24
"Peter, how the hell are there three of you?" {In which Arya Hart falls in love with the wrong Peter} (Spiderman no way home) (Oc x peter 3!Tasm) CO...